00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Demons202 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Greeting Club - New User Intro Thread!

4,571 Views | 133 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Greeting Club - New User Intro Thread! 2024-03-20 15:54:28

At 3/20/24 10:56 AM, StrangInk wrote: Hello! I made this account to post my comic after the recent art portal updates, but I’ve been a fan of Newgrounds for probably longer than some people here have been alive. I’ve always loved this site and am glad to finally be putting something on here and reading the posts on this lovely forum. I like drawing and reading nasty sci fi stuff. Nice to meet you all!

We're glad to have you and happy you found your niche. Welcome to the forum. And yeah I can relate to that feeling, knowing that somewhere out there, there are Neopets that are older than I am.

I'm just one of those people still on the path of getting themselves out there in the world. If you're confused by my mug below you haven't read my profile. I point you to it.

BBS Signature

Response to Greeting Club - New User Intro Thread! 2024-03-20 16:12:01

At 3/20/24 03:54 PM, art-dude wrote:
At 3/20/24 10:56 AM, StrangInk wrote: Hello! I made this account to post my comic after the recent art portal updates, but I’ve been a fan of Newgrounds for probably longer than some people here have been alive. I’ve always loved this site and am glad to finally be putting something on here and reading the posts on this lovely forum. I like drawing and reading nasty sci fi stuff. Nice to meet you all!
We're glad to have you and happy you found your niche. Welcome to the forum. And yeah I can relate to that feeling, knowing that somewhere out there, there are Neopets that are older than I am.

Any still living NeoPet should probably be put down

hey. I've existed for some time and I guess it's time to exist here too. I hope I didn't inconvienience you and I hope to feel welcome

beans

Response to Greeting Club - New User Intro Thread! 2024-03-23 04:26:23

At 3/22/24 08:14 PM, KisanoWasTaken wrote: hey. I've existed for some time and I guess it's time to exist here too. I hope I didn't inconvenience you and I hope to feel welcome

Don't worry, you haven't inconvenienced us. Welcome to your existence here.

I'm just one of those people still on the path of getting themselves out there in the world. If you're confused by my mug below you haven't read my profile. I point you to it.

BBS Signature

Response to Greeting Club - New User Intro Thread! 2024-03-24 23:46:35

Haaaai I'm Baize X3 I'm mostly on Deviantart by the same name but I came here cuz a friend made an acc here, lel XD Not sure what I'll post but idk, we'll see!!! O.o Meow XP

BBS Signature

Response to Greeting Club - New User Intro Thread! 2024-03-27 08:45:43

Sup, my names retro, had my account for a while but I've only recently actually been somewhat active. Figured it would be good to introduce myself as my first forum post :3

This was posted by someone who likely doesn't know what they are talking about.

Response to Greeting Club - New User Intro Thread! 2024-03-27 13:39:46

At 3/27/24 08:45 AM, TrueRetroGamer wrote: Sup, my names retro, had my account for a while but I've only recently actually been somewhat active. Figured it would be good to introduce myself as my first forum post :3

It's nice to meet you, Retro. Welcome to the forums. Take all the time you need with that, no pressure here.

BBS Signature

Response to Greeting Club - New User Intro Thread! 2024-04-03 07:45:06

I haven't posted in this thread so I might as well.

I'm BoiledMilkz, I make art and animations. I also make flash games on occasion. I had been a fan of Newgrounds for a long while and played flash games such as Alien Hominid, Every single Henry Stickmin game and a few more. That was until FNF came into my mind recently and it gave me the motivation to join the website and contribute to the community.

Not working on Nightmare Cops.

Also last post.

BBS Signature

Response to Greeting Club - New User Intro Thread! 2024-04-03 20:36:21

At 4/3/24 07:45 AM, BoiledMilkz wrote: I haven't posted in this thread so I might as well.

I'm BoiledMilkz, I make art and animations. I also make flash games on occasion. I had been a fan of Newgrounds for a long while and played flash games such as Alien Hominid, Every single Henry Stickmin game and a few more. That was until FNF came into my mind recently and it gave me the motivation to join the website and contribute to the community.

Welcome to the site. I don't blame you, FNF is pretty neat.

BBS Signature

Response to Greeting Club - New User Intro Thread! 2024-04-09 16:04:56

Hey everyone, I'm excited to learn more about everyone and to do collaborations!

If you need a developer feel free to hmu for a collab (unpaid/shared), I have ~4ish years of experience working in software dev area and also I enjoy developing in my free time as well.

My current interests are streaming (mainly watching, but maybe doing some stream in the future(?)) and learning how to draw.

I really enjoy art (besides always being a math person), it truly fascinates me how people bring their ideas and expressions to reality through pen, paper, actions, words, sounds and, nowadays, screens. Let's do more of that!

Response to Greeting Club - New User Intro Thread! 2024-04-10 03:45:26

At 4/9/24 04:04 PM, zitrussaft wrote: Hey everyone, I'm excited to learn more about everyone and to do collaborations!

If you need a developer feel free to hmu for a collab (unpaid/shared), I have ~4ish years of experience working in software dev area and also I enjoy developing in my free time as well.

My current interests are streaming (mainly watching, but maybe doing some stream in the future(?)) and learning how to draw.

I really enjoy art (besides always being a math person), it truly fascinates me how people bring their ideas and expressions to reality through pen, paper, actions, words, sounds and, nowadays, screens. Let's do more of that!

You'll like it here then, this is the best place for that. People (myself included, don't be afraid to ask about life matters) open up and are easygoing here. Also thanks for the offer, I might take you up on it sometime.

BBS Signature

Response to Greeting Club - New User Intro Thread! 2024-04-10 03:48:37

At 4/10/24 03:45 AM, art-dude wrote:
At 4/9/24 04:04 PM, zitrussaft wrote: Hey everyone, I'm excited to learn more about everyone and to do collaborations!

You'll like it here then, this is the best place for that. People (myself included, don't be afraid to ask about life matters) open up and are easygoing here. Also thanks for the offer, I might take you up on it sometime.

Awesome, I'll be waiting :P

Response to Greeting Club - New User Intro Thread! 2024-04-17 12:33:10

heya! i'm jonny and made this acct to post my silly works (im an insane, honest beginner) and follow my fav creators! the rest of my socials are in my rentry (in bio) if youre. into that.

"Has the light gone out for you? Because the light's gone out for me..."

BBS Signature

Response to Greeting Club - New User Intro Thread! 2024-04-17 17:12:11

At 4/17/24 12:33 PM, wolfatthedoor wrote: heya! i'm jonny and made this acct to post my silly works (im an insane, honest beginner) and follow my fav creators! the rest of my socials are in my rentry (in bio) if youre. into that.

Welcome, Jonny. We hope you enjoy it here, silly is like our middle name.

BBS Signature