00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Drake-Star just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Greeting Club - New User Intro Thread!

4,565 Views | 133 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Greeting Club - New User Intro Thread! 2023-11-27 19:50:01

Hi, I am Joseph or just Joe, this account was from my cousin but today he gave it to me along with other of his social medias, I do not know exactly how Newgrounds work

Response to Greeting Club - New User Intro Thread! 2023-11-28 01:43:30

At 11/27/23 07:50 PM, Thedumpyrant wrote: Hi, I am Joseph or just Joe, this account was from my cousin but today he gave it to me along with other of his social medias, I do not know exactly how Newgrounds work

That was nice of him. And welcome, Joe. We can answer any questions you might have if you'd like, just reply here or drop one of us a DM whenever you're confused, we don't mind either one.

I'm just one of those people still on the path of getting themselves out there in the world. If you're confused by my mug below you haven't read my profile. I point you to it.

BBS Signature

Response to Greeting Club - New User Intro Thread! 2023-12-07 11:28:15

Hello, new peep here. My name is Kira and I'm a gator enthusiast from Wisconsin. Interests of mine include Sonic the Hedgehog, Squirrel and Hedgehog, Hedgehog in the Fog, and Mrs. Tiggy-Winkle. My sona is a hedgehog as you can tell. I was originally from the DeviantArt crowd and am still there (I'm MagicClan on there too), but so many people have changed due to management issues that I'm starting to branch out (don't tell anyone there though). I also have DID, I hope that isn't an issue. Because of that, there might be a disconnect between my profiles. I heard about great things here and hope this place can become a home.

Response to Greeting Club - New User Intro Thread! 2023-12-07 11:55:49

At 12/7/23 11:28 AM, MagicClan wrote: Hello, new peep here. My name is Kira and I'm a gator enthusiast from Wisconsin. Interests of mine include Sonic the Hedgehog, Squirrel and Hedgehog, Hedgehog in the Fog, and Mrs. Tiggy-Winkle. My sona is a hedgehog as you can tell. I was originally from the DeviantArt crowd and am still there (I'm MagicClan on there too), but so many people have changed due to management issues that I'm starting to branch out (don't tell anyone there though). I also have DID, I hope that isn't an issue. Because of that, there might be a disconnect between my profiles. I heard about great things here and hope this place can become a home.

No, that won't be an issue. Welcome to Newgrounds! I have been on DeviantArt too, it's sad to see a site go down the drain like that. We're a good bunch though.

I'm just one of those people still on the path of getting themselves out there in the world. If you're confused by my mug below you haven't read my profile. I point you to it.

BBS Signature

Response to Greeting Club - New User Intro Thread! 2023-12-07 20:32:56

i´m not exactly new here, but hi is my firts time in the forums of newgrounds after...3 years? idk....

Im not new here but who cares i want to comment here

Response to Greeting Club - New User Intro Thread! 2023-12-08 03:51:22

At 12/7/23 08:32 PM, DemonStelar wrote: i´m not exactly new here, but hi is my firts time in the forums of newgrounds after...3 years? idk....

That alright, welcome back. We hope you enjoy your stay again.

If you feel withdrawal from the newfound lack of a general forum (threads from there still exist though), know that subforum categorizing has loosened itself up a little.

BBS Signature

Response to Greeting Club - New User Intro Thread! 2023-12-08 04:05:01

At 12/7/23 09:06 PM, AlternativeAccounts wrote: Im not new here but who cares i want to comment here

BBS Signature

Response to Greeting Club - New User Intro Thread! 2023-12-10 21:16:15

At 12/8/23 03:51 AM, art-dude wrote:
At 12/7/23 08:32 PM, DemonStelar wrote: i´m not exactly new here, but hi is my firts time in the forums of newgrounds after...3 years? idk....

If you feel withdrawal from the newfound lack of a general forum (threads from there still exist though), know that subforum categorizing has loosened itself up a little.

graicas, and I still don't understand much about subforums, but can anyone create subforums here or how does this work?

Response to Greeting Club - New User Intro Thread! 2023-12-11 06:06:32

At 12/10/23 09:16 PM, DemonStelar wrote:

graicas, and I still don't understand much about subforums, but can anyone create subforums here or how does this work?

No, the subforums are set in stone. Each one is catered to a different category of topics though, one for each of the genres of art and then a few for miscellaneous topics. This helps people gather based on the types of questions and content they like. You can post in a subforum based on what your post entails, and people will come to it ready to interact with it that way.

BBS Signature

Response to Greeting Club - New User Intro Thread! 2023-12-11 16:12:38

Everyone I Would Like To Introduce My Friend He Will Be Joining Us On New Grounds

Say Hi To @Yuksun Everyone

Response to Greeting Club - New User Intro Thread! 2023-12-11 21:02:18

At 12/11/23 06:06 AM, art-dude wrote:
At 12/10/23 09:16 PM, DemonStelar wrote:

No, the subforums are set in stone. Each one is catered to a different category of topics though, one for each of the genres of art and then a few for miscellaneous topics. This helps people gather based on the types of questions and content they like. You can post in a subforum based on what your post entails, and people will come to it ready to interact with it that way.

thanks for clarifying the doubts

Response to Greeting Club - New User Intro Thread! 2023-12-12 02:07:53

At 12/11/23 04:12 PM, ethanblair wrote: Everyone I Would Like To Introduce My Friend He Will Be Joining Us On New Grounds

Say Hi To @Yuksun Everyone

Hello Yuksun! Welcome to Newgrounds. We hope you enjoy it here and are here if you ever need anything.

BBS Signature

Response to Greeting Club - New User Intro Thread! 2024-01-12 18:48:49

hi love newgrounds keep on being classic

Whoopsadoodle. Disregard this reply, the thread switched to a random page unexpectedly and I thought the bottom reply was new.

BBS Signature

Response to Greeting Club - New User Intro Thread! 2024-01-28 20:28:36

hello everyone! i'm josé! (my nickname is "tomato" btw) i'm 14, male, and i like making games and stuff! my hobby is programming, i have been making games and more with many languages and frameworks, but my favorite language is C#! i'm also trying godot with .net for C# suport, i have logged to ng before but i want to be a active user here too, i also want to make some game/project and post it here!, i maybe want to do some collab in the future, cheers if u reply to me :3

tomato, tomato minion cult leader

Response to Greeting Club - New User Intro Thread! 2024-01-29 03:36:08

At 1/28/24 08:28 PM, jlcbeker wrote: hello everyone! i'm josé! (my nickname is "tomato" btw) i'm 14, male, and i like making games and stuff! my hobby is programming, i have been making games and more with many languages and frameworks, but my favorite language is C#! i'm also trying godot with .net for C# suport, i have logged to ng before but i want to be a active user here too, i also want to make some game/project and post it here!, i maybe want to do some collab in the future, cheers if u reply to me :3

Welcome to the site, Tomato (do I pronounce that toe-may-to or toe-mah-to?). We can never have too much games here, they're all great. Do you do it from scratch or do you use a customization software like RPG Maker?

BBS Signature

Response to Greeting Club - New User Intro Thread! 2024-02-01 12:55:14

I'm still relatively new here(Though I've been posting my art for a little under a month now!) so I figured I'd introduce myself here! I'm primarily an artist but I'm working on creating characters to eventually dabble in comics at some point!

Response to Greeting Club - New User Intro Thread! 2024-02-02 04:43:45

At 2/1/24 12:55 PM, turtlemun wrote: I'm still relatively new here(Though I've been posting my art for a little under a month now!) so I figured I'd introduce myself here! I'm primarily an artist but I'm working on creating characters to eventually dabble in comics at some point!

Welcome to the site and to the forums. That sounds neat, will they be serials or one-offs?

BBS Signature

At 2/2/24 04:43 AM, art-dude wrote:
At 2/1/24 12:55 PM, turtlemun wrote: I'm still relatively new here(Though I've been posting my art for a little under a month now!) so I figured I'd introduce myself here! I'm primarily an artist but I'm working on creating characters to eventually dabble in comics at some point!
Welcome to the site and to the forums. That sounds neat, will they be serials or one-offs?

I'll start with one-offs as I work more on them, then eventually start planning more serial-style comics. I already have a story in my head floating around!

Edit: Here's some of the concept art I've made for the species I'm trying to make!

iu_1156426_20660237.webp

Response to Greeting Club - New User Intro Thread! 2024-02-02 10:47:33

At 2/2/24 08:10 AM, turtlemun wrote:
I'll start with one-offs as I work more on them, then eventually start planning more serial-style comics. I already have a story in my head floating around!

Edit: Here's some of the concept art I've made for the species I'm trying to make!

That looks amazing! I draw a lot but can never skillfully apply a style like that. Is it Rayman-inspired by any chance (I'm going by the appearance)?

BBS Signature

Response to Greeting Club - New User Intro Thread! 2024-02-02 15:22:33

At 2/2/24 10:47 AM, art-dude wrote:
At 2/2/24 08:10 AM, turtlemun wrote:

That looks amazing! I draw a lot but can never skillfully apply a style like that. Is it Rayman-inspired by any chance (I'm going by the appearance)?

It is yeah! That's one of the main inspirations.

Response to Greeting Club - New User Intro Thread! 2024-03-03 07:08:33

Hi guys! My name is DeiEiheiFu, and I am the content creator of the original and first barefoot schoolgirl catfight project. It’s nice to meet you. 😉

Response to Greeting Club - New User Intro Thread! 2024-03-04 03:42:08

At 3/3/24 07:08 AM, DeiEiheiFu wrote: Hi guys! My name is DeiEiheiFu, and I am the content creator of the original and first barefoot schoolgirl catfight project. It’s nice to meet you. 😉

It's nice to meet you too. That sounds intriguing. Just be sure to keep it within good bounds (as defined by the site). Some things can raise those alarms, if you know what I mean.

BBS Signature

Response to Greeting Club - New User Intro Thread! 2024-03-04 04:21:55

At 3/4/24 03:42 AM, art-dude wrote:
At 3/3/24 07:08 AM, DeiEiheiFu wrote: Hi guys! My name is DeiEiheiFu, and I am the content creator of the original and first barefoot schoolgirl catfight project. It’s nice to meet you. 😉
It's nice to meet you too. That sounds intriguing. Just be sure to keep it within good bounds (as defined by the site). Some things can raise those alarms, if you know what I mean.

I will keep things up to date as soon as possible... and thanks. 👍

Response to Greeting Club - New User Intro Thread! 2024-03-07 10:36:02

Hey! Call me Phasma!

I'm an illustration student from the UK who's always had a bit of a phobia when it comes to sharing my art ironically, but decided to join here recently since I've been somewhat familiar with Newgrounds for a while now. I am primarily a horror artist but I do all sorts of stuff.iu_1172187_21340627.webp

Response to Greeting Club - New User Intro Thread! 2024-03-07 12:19:58

At 3/7/24 10:36 AM, PhasmaBoo wrote: Hey! Call me Phasma!
I'm an illustration student from the UK who's always had a bit of a phobia when it comes to sharing my art ironically, but decided to join here recently since I've been somewhat familiar with Newgrounds for a while now. I am primarily a horror artist but I do all sorts of stuff.

That looks incredible though. I would never bet on that being judged, though we here don't see a lot of judgment anyways. It's an easy crowd here. We welcome you to Newgrounds and hope you enjoy it here.

BBS Signature

Hi, me is CIGG or CasualtyX (of the CIGG)

I've been here since January. I'm currently learning how to paint and graphic design... things. I'm glad to be apart of this community after about 15 years of me looking to this site for flash games. Which is probably concerning considering how young I was. I hope my art is enjoyed by the NG Residents.

Ever had to knock on wood? 'Cuz I know someone who had.

BBS Signature

Response to Greeting Club - New User Intro Thread! 2024-03-10 11:58:16

At 3/10/24 03:41 AM, CIGG wrote: Hi, me is CIGG or CasualtyX (of the CIGG)
I've been here since January. I'm currently learning how to paint and graphic design... things. I'm glad to be apart of this community after about 15 years of me looking to this site for flash games. Which is probably concerning considering how young I was. I hope my art is enjoyed by the NG Residents.

We all get our start somewhere. Welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll do great, and we're always here to help.

BBS Signature

Response to Greeting Club - New User Intro Thread! 2024-03-20 10:56:30

Hello! I made this account to post my comic after the recent art portal updates, but I’ve been a fan of Newgrounds for probably longer than some people here have been alive. I’ve always loved this site and am glad to finally be putting something on here and reading the posts on this lovely forum. I like drawing and reading nasty sci fi stuff. Nice to meet you all!