00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

spacedoodles just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter?

1,466 Views | 62 Replies

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-03-02 17:44:54

At 3/2/23 04:55 PM, EpikHellSword wrote:
At 3/2/23 03:47 PM, NoobClock666 wrote:
At 3/2/23 01:31 PM, EpikHellSword wrote:
At 2/26/23 12:56 PM, NoobClock666 wrote: Don’t make fun of me for using Twitter.
One of my favorite craters blocked me (not gonna name any names). What did I do?
There was an artist that made fan art of a character I don’t like, and I replied that the character commits bestiality, because if she loves sheep so much, why won’t she just fuck it? (Okay, it’s still kinda funny) and also the character is white and rich, and therefore a racist, am I right or am I right? I know it’s not true, but I still wanted to say it without thinking of the consequences. I got blocked by both the artist and the creator of these characters, and I really regret it because I Like their works. So what should I do? I want to apologize to both of them but I don’t know how because I can’t message them. And I don’t want them to reply to me because it would be awkward and I feel comfortable with these craters ignoring me. Is there really anything I can do? I deleted the tweets. and made I should also apologize for calling one character a pedo because he became soulmates with a 12-year-old girl, who is also the sheep fucker, and I also said another character has a wife and she probably cheats on him a lot.
But I am really sorry.
I didn't understand a damn word you just said.

In all seriousness though, dude you obviously did something to make the creator uncomfortable.

You said that you stated

Did you put an lol or emoji to indicate it's a joke? If you didn't then it's easy to assume that a comment like that is a personal attack in some way. Artists are pretty sensitive about their work (I assume since they spend so much time into creating). Even if you did indicate it's a joke with an lol, lmao, or something along those lines you should be mindful that not everyone will find it as humorous as you do.

And comments like these are a double down on the joke-which you obviously risked and the consequence was getting blocked.

Most people probably wouldn't want to message but it wouldn't hurt to. By apologizing you are showing a vulnerable side of yourself that most people do not want to do. But it is the right thing to do. Even if they ignore you, you at least tried to make amends.

I am confused about "and I made" part though. You mean you deleted the tweets and apologized? I mean, if you did, would they even be able to see the apology? I mean, they blocked you right?

I'll be honest though, as I read through your post I legit can't tell if you're joking or not...but if you aren't: heed my advice and apologize. Whatever happens next, well those are just the consequences of your actions.
FUCK! I forgot the Honk Honk! Mostly every time I make a Offensive joke, I put in Honk Honk to show that it's a joke and no one can get mad at me. Damit!
Okay, let me catch you up on what happens next.
I apologized to the fan artist and they were fine and told me not to do it again. Then I Message the creator of his Patron that I am so sorry for my Inappropriate behavior and sorry for what I said to the artist. I was really sorry and that is no joke. I also said he didn't need to unblock me, I just wanted him and the artist to know I'm sorry.…Then I was not a part of his Patron anymore. And there was no way for me to get back in. That really made me feel awful. Maybe I should have added that it was a joke and I promise I won't do it again. And I won't do it again. He's a really good writer, voice actor and comedian… Well, I did tried.
He has another Twitter account for his series that I'm a fan of and where some of the characters I made fun of . I thought about apologizing again, but I don't want to annoy him.
Maybe I could ask the fanbase for advice because they're part of it and I don't want anyone on this website to know…
Everyone is telling me to move on and… I will, I'm just gonna have to go through the Grieving process. Or should I give it some time and all of this was pointless? Maybe a month?
Yeah, that sounds good. You could have summarized what you were sorry for in one message and probably should have added that it was a joke in that same message in order to avoid redundance. but it's too late now since you sent it.

tbh, this is your choice. I don't really think there is a right or wrong answer due to people grieving differently. You probably already know that they may not accept the apology but even so, give it some time, reflect how you can avoid something like this next time, and if they don't forgive you. That's fine. You tried all you could do. Just remember this as a lesson on what not to do next time.

You think I'm an asshole?...

I like Pizza!

BBS Signature

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-03-02 20:11:08

how are you a real person

A distant engine of hate is stirring....

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-03-02 20:29:55

At 3/2/23 08:20 PM, Caniac76 wrote: This thread is like talking to a brick wall lol

you guys are right. No point in prolonging this misery.

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic byTemplate88 ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature