00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Peacock6k just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter?

1,464 Views | 62 Replies

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-03-01 01:31:34

At 3/1/23 12:46 AM, DioShiba wrote:
At 3/1/23 12:33 AM, NoobClock666 wrote:
At 3/1/23 12:19 AM, DioShiba wrote:
At 3/1/23 12:16 AM, NoobClock666 wrote:
At 2/28/23 11:48 PM, DioShiba wrote:
At 2/28/23 11:35 PM, NoobClock666 wrote:
At 2/28/23 10:02 PM, BadunkadunkGecko wrote: im so confused was he drawing zoopedo shit or not?
No. Someone drew a character I don’t like and called her a zoo fucker and another older character that tries to put her in his white van that doesn’t exist. None of it was true. I made the bullshit up! And now I’m paying for it. But I want to know how much so I can deliver it. FOREVER!? I’m not gonna learn anything if it’s a gunshot to the head.
Honestly I don't know the whole context of the story but to me it just seems like they didn't take a liking to the joke you were making or felt uncomfortable by it.

Seriously let it the fuck go and be happy that you're not in a situation where one person decides to block you on one platform but doesn't go out of their way to block you on other platforms, because at that point you are getting fucked with and they're trying to get you into trouble.
I did apologize to the creator on they’re Patron… and then I wasn’t apart of his Parton anymore. Why? It’s free money. I’m now asking if he could let me support him (hell, I wouldn’t care less if I didn’t get any rewords.) and I’ll continue to shut the fuck up about the fucked up things in my head.
This has been eating me up for days and I just don’t want to feel like this anymore, even though I deserve it. I’m not going to make dick jokes in a room that is E for a Everyone. But how will I learn if I can never come back? I wish the creator never noticed or ever I expected. How would you feel if a creator of something you really like doesn’t want your money?
Once again, let it go.
And what? Never enjoy his creations ever again?
Is it that big of a deal?… am I making this a big deal? I’m just asking to support his Patron now.
You really want to know what you’re actually making a big deal of?

The fact you expect to be in control of this situation when you are not.

Why you are stressing about this just to enjoy one person’s work is pointless when clearly they want nothing to do with you, which at that point why would they want your money when other people give them that?

You are only in control of yourself and the best thing you can do is learn from your mistakes.

But… I feel like he doesn’t want me to enjoy his work. 

Even if I do get over it. Can I still comment on this YouTube video? Comment on his other Twitter account? Tumbler? How do I know he’s still mad at me and I won’t get blocked for just saying “I like your work” or I tell someone fan art “it looks good”?… should I wait?

what’s the grieving process again?

I like Pizza!

BBS Signature

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-03-01 07:32:57

At 3/1/23 12:33 AM, NoobClock666 wrote:
At 3/1/23 12:19 AM, DioShiba wrote:
At 3/1/23 12:16 AM, NoobClock666 wrote:
At 2/28/23 10:02 PM, BadunkadunkGecko wrote: im so confused was he drawing zoopedo shit or not?
No. Someone drew a character I don’t like and called her a zoo fucker and another older character that tries to put her in his white van that doesn’t exist. None of it was true. I made the bullshit up! And now I’m paying for it. But I want to know how much so I can deliver it. FOREVER!? I’m not gonna learn anything if it’s a gunshot to the head.
Honestly I don't know the whole context of the story but to me it just seems like they didn't take a liking to the joke you were making or felt uncomfortable by it.

Seriously let it the fuck go and be happy that you're not in a situation where one person decides to block you on one platform but doesn't go out of their way to block you on other platforms, because at that point you are getting fucked with and they're trying to get you into trouble.
I did apologize to the creator on they’re Patron… and then I wasn’t apart of his Parton anymore. Why? It’s free money. I’m now asking if he could let me support him (hell, I wouldn’t care less if I didn’t get any rewords.) and I’ll continue to shut the fuck up about the fucked up things in my head.
This has been eating me up for days and I just don’t want to feel like this anymore, even though I deserve it. I’m not going to make dick jokes in a room that is E for a Everyone. But how will I learn if I can never come back? I wish the creator never noticed or ever I expected. How would you feel if a creator of something you really like doesn’t want your money?
Once again, let it go.
And what? Never enjoy his creations ever again?
Is it that big of a deal?… am I making this a big deal? I’m just asking to support his Patron now.

How old are you?

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-03-01 11:11:26

At 3/1/23 07:32 AM, DioShiba wrote: How old are you?

Holy shit, this is gonna make this really Pacetic. I'm 19. That fact makes this even worse. I shouldn’t be doing this.

I know, I need to grow up. But I never had anyone hate me like this before. I apologize once and I was removed from his Patreon…should've just try again in a month and ask if he forgives me? I don’t know, I feel so much pressure. Poeple like to feel in control because they don't want to feel helpless.

I like Pizza!

BBS Signature

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-03-01 11:20:35

At 3/1/23 11:11 AM, NoobClock666 wrote:
Holy shit, this is gonna make this really Pacetic. I'm 19. That fact makes this even worse. I shouldn’t be doing this.
I know, I need to grow up. But I never had anyone hate me like this before. I apologize once and I was removed from his Patreon…should've just try again in a month and ask if he forgives me? I don’t know, I feel so much pressure. Poeple like to feel in control because they don't want to feel helpless.

Why would you want to grow up? like come on most of the "mature" people on youtube are canceling people over a joke they made years ago.

Pfft hate won't hurt me

BBS Signature

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-03-01 12:15:06

At 2/26/23 01:05 PM, SnugBugNG wrote:
At 2/26/23 01:02 PM, Seth wrote: No idea, other than creating an alt
Thats fucking stupid when a creator blocks YOU, but you can just make a alt real quick then boom you can see everything. Why does twitter do that when theres no point

because continued effort to side step blocks and harass people (not applicable according to OPs story) is bannable

Formerly Travis… yeah that one (I’m bored)

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-03-01 12:17:41

At 3/1/23 12:15 PM, Nu-Travisty wrote:
Thats fucking stupid when a creator blocks YOU, but you can just make a alt real quick then boom you can see everything. Why does twitter do that when theres no point
because continued effort to side step blocks and harass people (not applicable according to OPs story) is bannable

VPNs and TOR browser, duh.

hello

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-03-01 12:19:47

At 3/1/23 12:17 PM, BUM-DRILLER wrote:

I assume the dumbass in this post has no clue how to use either.

Formerly Travis… yeah that one (I’m bored)

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-03-01 13:04:11

At 3/1/23 11:20 AM, SkProductions wrote:
Why would you want to grow up? like come on most of the "mature" people on youtube are canceling people over a joke they made years ago.

I grew up on comedy that some people today might not seem okay with. I still think the other F word is funny if used right. This is a shitty joke I made days ago and I told him I'm sorry. I also ask him to not reply to me because it might ruin the magic of his works... should I have not said that? Should I let him reply to me and told me "don't do that again". He just needed to yell me to stop and I would do it at a heart beat.

Instead of blocking someone, just tell them to stop, and if that dosn’t work, then block them.

I like Pizza!

BBS Signature

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-03-01 13:24:53

haha he uses twitter

xoxo 💋 (ps: okay I guess you can watch TRW)

BBS Signature

NGL block buttons were a fucking mistake. It only encourages ppl to form echo chambers, shit's almost as bad as subreddits.

I only block due to harassment and once to spite someone, but blocking for anything else is just being a fucking pussy.

Also like a few peeps have said already you shouldn't stick around zoophiles if this is what they are. Grow a thick skin like me.

Ok boomer.

BBS Signature

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-03-01 15:58:17

I'll take worst thing I've ever read for $500

BBS Signature

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-03-01 16:15:50

If you know you need to grow up then you need to stop complaining with these paragraph long answers.

And you know, I get it, it can make you feel insecure when you’re not liked. But you need to accept what happened and that is the bottom line. You’ll get over it with time.

We’ve all been there.

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-03-01 16:21:54

At 3/1/23 02:19 PM, CyberRobotnix wrote: NGL block buttons were a fucking mistake. It only encourages ppl to form echo chambers, shit's almost as bad as subreddits.

I only block due to harassment and once to spite someone, but blocking for anything else is just being a fucking pussy.

Also like a few peeps have said already you shouldn't stick around zoophiles if this is what they are. Grow a thick skin like me.

That’s not true. I never fucking never called the crator that. I didn’t say that. For the love of Konami, don’t find him and shit on him. It’s only going to make things worst. I think all I did was hurt his feelings and maybe others…

Let’s change the subject. I apologize to the creator on a privent missage on his Patreon and now I got removed from it and I don't know why. So what should I do?

Apologize again? I’ll never be an asshole again? I

Cut my losses and move on to never enjoy his work the same way again because he hates me?

Make an alt and not be a jerk?

I don't want to be mean anymore.

I like Pizza!

BBS Signature

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-03-01 16:34:58

At 3/1/23 04:15 PM, DioShiba wrote:
If you know you need to grow up then you need to stop complaining with these paragraph long answers.

And you know, I get it, it can make you feel insecure when you’re not liked. But you need to accept what happened and that is the bottom line. You’ll get over it with time.

We’ve all been there.

I wish, inside of banning me, he would just tell me to stop and tell the artist I'm sorry. I could have done that in a heartbeat.

Do you have a story about pissing off your favorite creator?

I like Pizza!

BBS Signature

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-03-01 17:19:40

At 3/1/23 12:21 AM, NoobClock666 wrote:

I did apologize to the creator on they’re patron… and then I wasn’t apart of his Parton anymore. Why? It’s free money.

Because it's pretty scummy to block someone but still take their money on top of that. They have every right to reject your money especially if they have you blocked. You fucked up and now they want nothing to do with you after your little "joke."

How would you feel if a creator of something you really like doesn’t want your money?

Um... fine? Not every creator asks their fans for money so I don't really see the problem here.

El Super Mario acaba de comer un hongo ancho.

BBS Signature

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-03-01 17:30:37

everyone needs to shaddup

"Don't you understand? You lost to fate! Walking the path of justice is true fate!"

autistic robot girl

she/her

BBS Signature

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-03-01 17:31:57

At 2/26/23 12:56 PM, NoobClock666 wrote: Don’t make fun of me for using Twitter.
One of my favorite craters blocked me (not gonna name any names). What did I do?
There was an artist that made fan art of a character I don’t like, and I replied that the character commits bestiality, because if she loves sheep so much, why won’t she just fuck it? (Okay, it’s still kinda funny) and also the character is white and rich, and therefore a racist, am I right or am I right? I know it’s not true, but I still wanted to say it without thinking of the consequences. I got blocked by both the artist and the creator of these characters, and I really regret it because I Like their works. So what should I do? I want to apologize to both of them but I don’t know how because I can’t message them. And I don’t want them to reply to me because it would be awkward and I feel comfortable with these craters ignoring me. Is there really anything I can do? I deleted the tweets. and made I should also apologize for calling one character a pedo because he became soulmates with a 12-year-old girl, who is also the sheep fucker, and I also said another character has a wife and she probably cheats on him a lot.
But I am really sorry.

just accept that you were being a total mong bro, trying to fix things wil just make you look like more of one, you were weird once and thats how it ended

"Don't you understand? You lost to fate! Walking the path of justice is true fate!"

autistic robot girl

she/her

BBS Signature

At 3/1/23 04:34 PM, NoobClock666 wrote:
At 3/1/23 04:15 PM, DioShiba wrote:

We’ve all been there.
I wish, inside of banning me, he would just tell me to stop and tell the artist I'm sorry. I could have done that in a heartbeat.
Do you have a story about pissing off your favorite creator?

Got many things to say, so I'll make it quick.

1. How old are you dude?
  2. Yes, kinda. I'm pretty sure I got shadowbanned from Jim Sterling's youtube channel for using the dreaded F-wOrD and it turned out he was a fucking SJW (Learned about it like several months after that happened, AFAIK from Kiwi Farms or a youtube vid). Not a loss honestly, there are plenty other gaming reviewers I respect TBFH. I only subbed to him in the first place because he seemed cool, like wouldn't you sub to someone for showing the finger to scammers asshats and shovelware hacks?
  3. Asking again, how old are you? Are you even above the age of 13 to use NG? I think you should listen to DioShiba and move on BTW.

Ok boomer.

BBS Signature

I’m done trying to explain it.

Noobclock, at this point this is just a pity party. You aren’t actually listening (or reading) to what has been said. I’m not going to continue to enable it because everyone has given you advice besides the people joking about bypassing it anonymously (which I wouldn’t do unless you want a harassment charge against you)

I’m gonna recommend everyone else do the same…. Or don’t. I’m not a mod.

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-03-01 19:06:41

At 3/1/23 05:31 PM, GGishere wrote:
At 2/26/23 12:56 PM, NoobClock666 wrote: Don’t make fun of me for using Twitter.
One of my favorite craters blocked me (not gonna name any names). What did I do?
There was an artist that made fan art of a character I don’t like, and I replied that the character commits bestiality, because if she loves sheep so much, why won’t she just fuck it? (Okay, it’s still kinda funny) and also the character is white and rich, and therefore a racist, am I right or am I right? I know it’s not true, but I still wanted to say it without thinking of the consequences. I got blocked by both the artist and the creator of these characters, and I really regret it because I Like their works. So what should I do? I want to apologize to both of them but I don’t know how because I can’t message them. And I don’t want them to reply to me because it would be awkward and I feel comfortable with these craters ignoring me. Is there really anything I can do? I deleted the tweets. and made I should also apologize for calling one character a pedo because he became soulmates with a 12-year-old girl, who is also the sheep fucker, and I also said another character has a wife and she probably cheats on him a lot.
But I am really sorry.
just accept that you were being a total mong bro, trying to fix things wil just make you look like more of one, you were weird once and thats how it ended

What's a Mong? Let me look it up.

Mong | noun

a person who has an intellectual disability, especially one associated with Down syndrome (often used as a general term of abuse).

… well I do have autism, witch experience a fucking lot. 

I like Pizza!

BBS Signature

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-03-01 19:09:12

At 3/1/23 07:06 PM, NoobClock666 wrote:
But I am really sorry.
Mong | noun
a person who has an intellectual disability, especially one associated with Down syndrome (often used as a general term of abuse).

i didnt even know it meant that, i was just using it as a general insult

autistic robot girl

she/her

BBS Signature

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-03-01 19:10:44

At 3/1/23 07:09 PM, GGishere wrote:
At 3/1/23 07:06 PM, NoobClock666 wrote:
But I am really sorry.
Mong | noun

i didnt even know it meant that, i was just using it as a general insult

At this point, It is…

i’m not offended…just sad that it’s true.

I like Pizza!

BBS Signature

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-03-02 00:10:13

At 3/1/23 12:19 PM, Nu-Travisty wrote:
At 3/1/23 12:17 PM, BUM-DRILLER wrote:
I assume the dumbass in this post has no clue how to use either.

Yeah, your right-

NO! YOU'RE NOT! I can use google incognito.

I like Pizza!

BBS Signature

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-03-02 00:42:01

Just ask…

iu_910649_14430160.jpg

I am the epic lifeform!

BBS Signature

You probably got caught up in a block chain. Some folks use bots to automatically block all followers of accounts they don't like, likers of tweets they don't like, etc.

Quite possible you didn't do anything personally.

But that's what you get for following a bunch of holes in the ground. Never trust a crater.

Edit: read through the thread, turns out you're just a dummy making shitty jokes. GG.

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-03-02 10:14:07

At 3/2/23 12:42 AM, Epicwinnzer wrote: Just ask…

Ask what?

I like Pizza!

BBS Signature

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-03-02 10:31:02

Also this thread sucks.

Arm-Shock will never die!

BBS Signature

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-03-02 13:31:06

But I am really sorry.

iu_911078_5430469.gif

I didn't understand a damn word you just said.

In all seriousness though, dude you obviously did something to make the creator uncomfortable.

You said that you stated

I replied that the character commits bestiality, because if she loves sheep so much, why won’t she just fuck it?

Did you put an lol or emoji to indicate it's a joke? If you didn't then it's easy to assume that a comment like that is a personal attack in some way. Artists are pretty sensitive about their work (I assume since they spend so much time into creating). Even if you did indicate it's a joke with an lol, lmao, or something along those lines you should be mindful that not everyone will find it as humorous as you do.

the character is white and rich, and therefore a racist, am I right or am I right?

And comments like these are a double down on the joke-which you obviously risked and the consequence was getting blocked.

I don’t want them to reply to me because it would be awkward and I feel comfortable with these craters ignoring me.

Most people probably wouldn't want to message but it wouldn't hurt to. By apologizing you are showing a vulnerable side of yourself that most people do not want to do. But it is the right thing to do. Even if they ignore you, you at least tried to make amends.

I deleted the tweets. and made I should also apologize for calling one character a pedo because he became soulmates with a 12-year-old girl

I am confused about "and I made" part though. You mean you deleted the tweets and apologized? I mean, if you did, would they even be able to see the apology? I mean, they blocked you right?

I'll be honest though, as I read through your post I legit can't tell if you're joking or not...but if you aren't: heed my advice and apologize. Whatever happens next, well those are just the consequences of your actions.

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-03-02 15:47:27

At 3/2/23 01:31 PM, EpikHellSword wrote:
But I am really sorry.

In all seriousness though, dude you obviously did something to make the creator uncomfortable.

You said that you stated

Did you put an lol or emoji to indicate it's a joke? If you didn't then it's easy to assume that a comment like that is a personal attack in some way. Artists are pretty sensitive about their work (I assume since they spend so much time into creating). Even if you did indicate it's a joke with an lol, lmao, or something along those lines you should be mindful that not everyone will find it as humorous as you do.

And comments like these are a double down on the joke-which you obviously risked and the consequence was getting blocked.

Most people probably wouldn't want to message but it wouldn't hurt to. By apologizing you are showing a vulnerable side of yourself that most people do not want to do. But it is the right thing to do. Even if they ignore you, you at least tried to make amends.

I am confused about "and I made" part though. You mean you deleted the tweets and apologized? I mean, if you did, would they even be able to see the apology? I mean, they blocked you right?

I'll be honest though, as I read through your post I legit can't tell if you're joking or not...but if you aren't: heed my advice and apologize. Whatever happens next, well those are just the consequences of your actions.

FUCK! I forgot the Honk Honk! Mostly every time I make a Offensive joke, I put in Honk Honk to show that it's a joke and no one can get mad at me. Damit!

Okay, let me catch you up on what happens next.

I apologized to the fan artist and they were fine and told me not to do it again. Then I Message the creator of his Patron that I am so sorry for my Inappropriate behavior and sorry for what I said to the artist. I was really sorry and that is no joke. I also said he didn't need to unblock me, I just wanted him and the artist to know I'm sorry.…Then I was not a part of his Patron anymore. And there was no way for me to get back in. That really made me feel awful. Maybe I should have added that it was a joke and I promise I won't do it again. And I won't do it again. He's a really good writer, voice actor and comedian… Well, I did tried.

He has another Twitter account for his series that I'm a fan of and where some of the characters I made fun of . I thought about apologizing again, but I don't want to annoy him.

Maybe I could ask the fanbase for advice because they're part of it and I don't want anyone on this website to know…

Everyone is telling me to move on and… I will, I'm just gonna have to go through the Grieving process. Or should I give it some time and all of this was pointless? Maybe a month?

I like Pizza!

BBS Signature

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-03-02 16:55:03

At 3/2/23 03:47 PM, NoobClock666 wrote:
At 3/2/23 01:31 PM, EpikHellSword wrote:
But I am really sorry.

You said that you stated

FUCK! I forgot the Honk Honk! Mostly every time I make a Offensive joke, I put in Honk Honk to show that it's a joke and no one can get mad at me. Damit!
Okay, let me catch you up on what happens next.
I apologized to the fan artist and they were fine and told me not to do it again. Then I Message the creator of his Patron that I am so sorry for my Inappropriate behavior and sorry for what I said to the artist. I was really sorry and that is no joke. I also said he didn't need to unblock me, I just wanted him and the artist to know I'm sorry.…Then I was not a part of his Patron anymore. And there was no way for me to get back in. That really made me feel awful. Maybe I should have added that it was a joke and I promise I won't do it again. And I won't do it again. He's a really good writer, voice actor and comedian… Well, I did tried.
He has another Twitter account for his series that I'm a fan of and where some of the characters I made fun of . I thought about apologizing again, but I don't want to annoy him.
Maybe I could ask the fanbase for advice because they're part of it and I don't want anyone on this website to know…
Everyone is telling me to move on and… I will, I'm just gonna have to go through the Grieving process. Or should I give it some time and all of this was pointless? Maybe a month?

Yeah, that sounds good. You could have summarized what you were sorry for in one message and probably should have added that it was a joke in that same message in order to avoid redundance. but it's too late now since you sent it.

I'm just gonna have to go through the Grieving process. Or should I give it some time and all of this was pointless? Maybe a month?

tbh, this is your choice. I don't really think there is a right or wrong answer due to people grieving differently. You probably already know that they may not accept the apology but even so, give it some time, reflect how you can avoid something like this next time, and if they don't forgive you. That's fine. You tried all you could do. Just remember this as a lesson on what not to do next time.