00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Bick69 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter?

1,433 Views | 62 Replies

Don’t make fun of me for using Twitter.

One of my favorite craters blocked me (not gonna name any names). What did I do?

There was an artist that made fan art of a character I don’t like, and I replied that the character commits bestiality, because if she loves sheep so much, why won’t she just fuck it? (Okay, it’s still kinda funny) and also the character is white and rich, and therefore a racist, am I right or am I right? I know it’s not true, but I still wanted to say it without thinking of the consequences. I got blocked by both the artist and the creator of these characters, and I really regret it because I Like their works. So what should I do? I want to apologize to both of them but I don’t know how because I can’t message them. And I don’t want them to reply to me because it would be awkward and I feel comfortable with these craters ignoring me. Is there really anything I can do? I deleted the tweets. and made I should also apologize for calling one character a pedo because he became soulmates with a 12-year-old girl, who is also the sheep fucker, and I also said another character has a wife and she probably cheats on him a lot.

But I am really sorry.

I like Pizza!

BBS Signature

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-02-26 13:06:14

I had a entirely different situation happen to me, so I have no idea how to solve this. Maybe get one of their followers to tell them about your apology, but other than that, there’s nothing else to do but accept the block

I ship Cassandra x Girlfriend lol

BBS Signature

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-02-26 13:27:04

You aren't entitled to anyone's time or attention so if they're making it clear they don't want to be around you then trying to weasel your way back into their circle is not cool.

But I dunno man maybe you shouldn't be talking to people who draw shit for pedos and animal fuckers in the first place.

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-02-26 13:39:48

One of my favorite craters blocked me

Ouch can relate bud. My DBZ like crater that I formed from falling from a 10th feet building still rejects me to this day.

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-02-26 15:14:11

At 2/26/23 01:27 PM, Malachy wrote: You aren't entitled to anyone's time or attention so if they're making it clear they don't want to be around you then trying to weasel your way back into their circle is not cool.

But I dunno man maybe you shouldn't be talking to people who draw shit for pedos and animal fuckers in the first place.

I just want to tell them I'm sorry and I promise I'll never make unfunny jokes like that again… in text. I might do it in an art/comic form and they can just ignore it.

I made up the pedo and animal fucker as funny jokes. People we joke about Batman and his underage Sidekick with no pants on and also sleep in the same bed… Do people still joke about that?

But the story they are both in is REALLY GOOD, and I would love to see the next story.

It would be cool to look at their tweets again, but I'm fine if I never meet them or they talk to me. I'm just a fan and nothing more, and I want them to know I'm sorry.

I like Pizza!

BBS Signature

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-02-26 16:30:19

At 2/26/23 01:05 PM, SnugBugNG wrote:
At 2/26/23 01:02 PM, Seth wrote: No idea, other than creating an alt
Thats fucking stupid when a creator blocks YOU, but you can just make an alt real quick then boom you can see everything. Why does twitter do that when theres no point

the duality of man

iu_907424_9962276.jpg

BBS Signature

At 2/26/23 12:56 PM, NoobClock666 wrote: Don’t make fun of me for using Twitter.
One of my favorite craters blocked me (not gonna name any names). What did I do?
There was an artist that made fan art of a character I don’t like, and I replied that the character commits bestiality, because if she loves sheep so much, why won’t she just fuck it? (Okay, it’s still kinda funny) and also the character is white and rich, and therefore a racist, am I right or am I right? I know it’s not true, but I still wanted to say it without thinking of the consequences. I got blocked by both the artist and the creator of these characters, and I really regret it because I Like their works. So what should I do? I want to apologize to both of them but I don’t know how because I can’t message them. And I don’t want them to reply to me because it would be awkward and I feel comfortable with these craters ignoring me. Is there really anything I can do? I deleted the tweets. and made I should also apologize for calling one character a pedo because he became soulmates with a 12-year-old girl, who is also the sheep fucker, and I also said another character has a wife and she probably cheats on him a lot.
But I am really sorry.

Those are such terrible jokes even I feel like blocking you now

I know it’s not true, but I still wanted to say it without thinking of the consequences.

boo hoo

do the crime do the time

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-02-26 17:40:44

At 2/26/23 04:57 PM, Gimmick wrote: Those are such terrible jokes even I feel like blocking you now

Yeah, I’m a funny guy, but I should keep those jokes to myself. Especially when it’s not E for everyone.

boo hoo

do the crime do the time

I’ll do the time, but not forever. I got banned from a subreddit forever, so I apologize and ask if the banned could last for a year, and they did that.

I like Pizza!

BBS Signature

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-02-27 12:02:29

Thats fucking stupid when a creator blocks YOU, but you can just make a alt real quick then boom you can see everything. Why does twitter do that when theres no point

I just want to tell them I'm sorry. I might not get unbanned, but I still need them to know I'm sorry for being mean.

I like Pizza!

BBS Signature

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-02-28 21:26:49

Thats fucking stupid when a creator blocks YOU, but you can just make a alt real quick then boom you can see everything. Why does twitter do that when theres no point

The worst part was I actually like this creator. And I was mean...

I like Pizza!

BBS Signature

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-02-28 21:58:14

At 2/26/23 05:40 PM, NoobClock666 wrote:
boo hoo
do the crime do the time
I’ll do the time, but not forever. I got banned from a subreddit forever, so I apologize and ask if the banned could last for a year, and they did that.

what crime Lmao. If you can’t call a zoosadist what they are, then what have we become?

Dude sounds like a nutjob.

hello

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-02-28 22:02:07

im so confused was he drawing zoopedo shit or not?

Notorious internet cunt

My old username was StaticSkull

She/Her

BBS Signature

Well firstly, as a Twitter artist, making an alt to get around my block would not only agitate and annoy me, but make me want to keep you blocked *and* block your alt.

But shoot your shot, I guess. Just write an apology letter coming off as really sorry, and if they accept it and unblock you, great, if not, cut your losses. You made a retarded joke irrelevant to someone's art piece and suffered the consequences

Edit: Also, know your audience. Those jokes belong more on NGBBS and 4Chan rather than Twitter.

BBS Signature

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-02-28 22:19:30

At 2/28/23 10:03 PM, Monster-64 wrote: Well firstly, as a Twitter artist, making an alt to get around my block would not only agitate and annoy me, but make me want to keep you blocked *and* block your alt.

But shoot your shot, I guess. Just write an apology letter coming off as really sorry, and if they accept it and unblock you, great, if not, cut your losses. You made a retarded joke irrelevant to someone's art piece and suffered the consequences

Edit: Also, know your audience. Those jokes belong more on NGBBS and 4Chan rather than Twitter.

yeah people on twitter are snowflakes

Pfft hate won't hurt me

BBS Signature

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-02-28 22:28:41

At 2/28/23 10:19 PM, SkProductions wrote: yeah people on twitter are snowflakes

Oh, you have noooo idea how snowflakey we are... haha

i made a joke about turning my character into an nft and lost 20 followers

BBS Signature

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-02-28 22:52:02

If they can't take a joke they were never worth anyone's time.

Leaving the weight of the past behind, for the uncertain future.

Poem/Short story thread.

BBS Signature

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-02-28 23:27:50

At 2/28/23 10:03 PM, Monster-64 wrote: Well firstly, as a Twitter artist, making an alt to get around my block would not only agitate and annoy me, but make me want to keep you blocked *and* block your alt.

Not making a different account, yet. Took me a while to understand what that meant.

They have another Twitter account, and I was planning to apologize Private message…let me start over. They had a Patreon and I apologize as professionally as I can, but I was removed and can support them. I didn’t even say anything rude in the message or anywhere. So I’m gonna do it again, but to ask if I can join the Patreon again because I really want to support them. But I was thinking if I should do it publicly. @ them. So everyone would know how much of a piece of shit I am.

But I’m scared... I’m scared I might fuck it up and get blocked there too. And I would never enjoy they’re work again with the fact they might hate me. I don’t want to be an asshole anymore… on Twitter, but I am really sorry.

But the creator doesn’t really know me and I can change to another account and be a boring fan. NONE OF THIS SHOULD HAVE HAPPEN! WHY DID I HAD TO BE AN ASSHOLE ON TWITTER!?

I like Pizza!

BBS Signature

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-02-28 23:29:27

At 2/28/23 10:52 PM, SnakeBearer wrote: If they can't take a joke they were never worth anyone's time.

I called one of they’re characters a sheep fucker and a racist bitch. 

I remember I got banned forever on the spooky month subreddit for drawing MILF and laughing at the fact that someone's younger brother saw it. I apologized to both of them and they forgive me and my ban was changed to a year, just like how I wanted. Maybe I could ask the same to the creator?

I like Pizza!

BBS Signature

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-02-28 23:32:21

bro NoobClock666 you need to move on to other communities if they are acting like joyless scolds.

Jokes are funny. Don't apologize. THEY should apologize for their behavior.

If someone tells you a joke, it's the same as giving them a gift. If they throw the gift in your face and call you putrid terms, fuck them up the ass. No really, bend the humorless bitch over right there in front of their squad.

hello

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-02-28 23:35:22

Sometimes you just got to learn the hard way and move on.

Let go. And to be honest you're not the first person who has been blocked for whatever reason.

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-02-28 23:35:30

At 2/28/23 10:02 PM, BadunkadunkGecko wrote: im so confused was he drawing zoopedo shit or not?

No. Someone drew a character I don’t like and called her a zoo fucker and another older character that tries to put her in his white van that doesn’t exist. None of it was true. I made the bullshit up! And now I’m paying for it. But I want to know how much so I can deliver it. FOREVER!? I’m not gonna learn anything if it’s a gunshot to the head.

I like Pizza!

BBS Signature

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-02-28 23:43:57

At 2/28/23 11:32 PM, BUM-DRILLER wrote: bro NoobClock666 you need to move on to other communities if they are acting like joyless scolds.

Jokes are funny. Don't apologize. THEY should apologize for their behavior.

If someone tells you a joke, it's the same as giving them a gift. If they throw the gift in your face and call you putrid terms, fuck them up the ass. No really, bend the humorless bitch over right there in front of their squad.

It was an insult to a fictional character that I thought was funny. Only I thought it was funny, because I’m a bad person. Like the rest of you. I should keep this type of shit only on Newgrounds.

I like Pizza!

BBS Signature

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-02-28 23:48:37

At 2/28/23 11:35 PM, NoobClock666 wrote:
At 2/28/23 10:02 PM, BadunkadunkGecko wrote: im so confused was he drawing zoopedo shit or not?
No. Someone drew a character I don’t like and called her a zoo fucker and another older character that tries to put her in his white van that doesn’t exist. None of it was true. I made the bullshit up! And now I’m paying for it. But I want to know how much so I can deliver it. FOREVER!? I’m not gonna learn anything if it’s a gunshot to the head.

Honestly I don't know the whole context of the story but to me it just seems like they didn't take a liking to the joke you were making or felt uncomfortable by it.

Seriously let it the fuck go and be happy that you're not in a situation where one person decides to block you on one platform but doesn't go out of their way to block you on other platforms, because at that point you are getting fucked with and they're trying to get you into trouble.

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-02-28 23:49:50

Sounds like you need to learn how to read the room, to be honest

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

The description doesn't fit, if not a synonym of menace

BBS Signature

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-02-28 23:57:24

At 2/28/23 11:49 PM, Void wrote: Sounds like you need to learn how to read the room, to be honest

Yeah, I do…

I like Pizza!

BBS Signature

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-03-01 00:16:06

At 2/28/23 11:48 PM, DioShiba wrote:
Honestly I don't know the whole context of the story but to me it just seems like they didn't take a liking to the joke you were making or felt uncomfortable by it.

Seriously let it the fuck go and be happy that you're not in a situation where one person decides to block you on one platform but doesn't go out of their way to block you on other platforms, because at that point you are getting fucked with and they're trying to get you into trouble.

I did apologize to the creator on they’re Patron… and then I wasn’t apart of his Parton anymore. Why? It’s free money. I’m now asking if he could let me support him (hell, I wouldn’t care less if I didn’t get any rewords.) and I’ll continue to shut the fuck up about the fucked up things in my head.

This has been eating me up for days and I just don’t want to feel like this anymore, even though I deserve it. I’m not going to make dick jokes in a room that is E for a Everyone. But how will I learn if I can never come back? I wish the creator never noticed or ever I expected. How would you feel if a creator of something you really like doesn’t want your money?

I like Pizza!

BBS Signature

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-03-01 00:19:16

At 3/1/23 12:16 AM, NoobClock666 wrote:

I did apologize to the creator on they’re Patron… and then I wasn’t apart of his Parton anymore. Why? It’s free money. I’m now asking if he could let me support him (hell, I wouldn’t care less if I didn’t get any rewords.) and I’ll continue to shut the fuck up about the fucked up things in my head.
This has been eating me up for days and I just don’t want to feel like this anymore, even though I deserve it. I’m not going to make dick jokes in a room that is E for a Everyone. But how will I learn if I can never come back? I wish the creator never noticed or ever I expected. How would you feel if a creator of something you really like doesn’t want your money?

Once again, let it go.

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-03-01 00:21:12

I did apologize to the creator on they’re patron… and then I wasn’t apart of his Parton anymore. Why? It’s free money. I never asked to be unblocked in the first place. I was giving both the fan artist and creator my apology. I did said I was sorry. Yesterday. Now I’m asking if he could let me support them and I’ll continue to shut the fuck up about the fucked up things in my head.

I like Pizza!

BBS Signature

Response to How to get unblocked from someone on Twitter? 2023-03-01 00:33:26

At 3/1/23 12:19 AM, DioShiba wrote:

Once again, let it go.

And what? Never enjoy his creations ever again?

Is it that big of a deal?… am I making this a big deal? I’m just asking to support his Patron now.

I like Pizza!

BBS Signature

At 3/1/23 12:33 AM, NoobClock666 wrote:
At 3/1/23 12:19 AM, DioShiba wrote:

Once again, let it go.
And what? Never enjoy his creations ever again?
Is it that big of a deal?… am I making this a big deal? I’m just asking to support his Patron now.

You really want to know what you’re actually making a big deal of?

The fact you expect to be in control of this situation when you are not.

Why you are stressing about this just to enjoy one person’s work is pointless when clearly they want nothing to do with you, which at that point why would they want your money when other people give them that?

You are only in control of yourself and the best thing you can do is learn from your mistakes.