00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Johndewey just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Diamond only lived to be 51

365 Views | 15 Replies

Diamond only lived to be 51 2023-01-12 17:37:20

Diamond, of Diamond and Silk, recently died from Covid 19.

She only lived to be 51.

Famous for her work helping promote the 45th president, her lifespan was only 2/3s of his.

You may remember the 45th president claiming covid 19 was a "hoax" that would magically disappear from the media after the 2020 election, and it's only purpose was as a ruse to justify mail in voting which is allegedly easier to commit fraud with, a claim that was found unsubstantiated in multiple courts of law.

Now, one of his major supporters who helped him spread his message has died from the disease he claimed was no worse than the flu.

It's pretty fucking dark.

Like, wraith sucking the life out of younger people to increase it's own power dark.

I have nothing negative to say about Diamond, not because I'm not the kind of person to speak ill of the dead, we all have a duty to be honest with ourselves about who the assholes are in our lives and celebrate the deaths of our enemies, but because I literally can't think of one malicious thing she ever did or said, despite being part of a movement that was famous for it's malice and cruelty.

The worst thing I can think of to say about her was her faith in 45 was misplaced. I believe she honestly believed every word she ever said, even if I think she was wrong about some things.

I know people think it's ugly to see someone die and think "holy shit, if that's what happens to people who hang around that group, I ain't comin' anywhere near'em"

I guess I'm ugly then, because I want no part of it.

This is the kind of shit that heroin dealers pull, claiming something is safe while it's killing their friends.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to Diamond only lived to be 51 2023-01-12 18:28:13

At 1/12/23 05:37 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: Now, one of his major supporters who helped him spread his message has died from the disease he claimed was no worse than the flu.

It's pretty fucking dark.

It's extra shitty when you remember that Trump GOT Covid himself, and definitely didn't experience mild symptoms from it. Trump needed like a medical cocktail of random shit since the vaccine wasn't developed yet.

If Trump got it and took it seriously after that, he might've stood more of a chance for reelection.

(doc·tor pack)

"Nixon had powers including, but not limited to: telekinesis, super speed, superhuman strength, invisibility, and mind control."

Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Diamond only lived to be 51 2023-01-12 18:28:43

She was a patriot and a warrior IMO. It is a shame she had to go so soon. Condolences to her and her family.

Response to Diamond only lived to be 51 2023-01-12 18:54:53

At 1/12/23 06:28 PM, DoctorPac wrote:
If Trump got it and took it seriously after that, he might've stood more of a chance for reelection.

the funny part is that trump basically told his followers to take the vaccine because it was developed under his presidency - something he could very well take credit for - but conservatices already drank the anti-vaxx coolaid so he eventually went along with them

he is incredibly stupid, since if the vaccine doesn't work it makes him look like a complete jackass

Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

Response to Diamond only lived to be 51 2023-01-12 18:57:28

Dunno who she is and I googled her to get an idea but honestly, sounds like bad karma caught up and killed her.

im surprised I didn’t hear about her before now

Response to Diamond only lived to be 51 2023-01-12 21:57:40

On another note of this topic Diamond's sister is literally saying that Covid19 wasn't the cause of her sister's death, and is currently threatening to sue a Bishop for spreading lies.

Silk calling out the Lying Bishop on Twitter.

My mom works in the healthcare industry, and she’s been talking about how conservatives are dying disproportionately to Covid. She’s watched many of her clinic’s patients refuse to get the vaccine or take any precautions, and die after catching it. It’s very tragic

Good times good times good times good times

Response to Diamond only lived to be 51 2023-01-12 23:12:36

At 1/12/23 09:57 PM, LittleWashu wrote: On another note of this topic Diamond's sister is literally saying that Covid19 wasn't the cause of her sister's death, and is currently threatening to sue a Bishop for spreading lies.

Silk calling out the Lying Bishop on Twitter.

cognitive dissonance is a hell of a drug.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to Diamond only lived to be 51 2023-01-12 23:24:11

At 1/12/23 10:44 PM, SecretBoxFox wrote: My mom works in the healthcare industry, and she’s been talking about how conservatives are dying disproportionately to Covid. She’s watched many of her clinic’s patients refuse to get the vaccine or take any precautions, and die after catching it. It’s very tragic

I have heard about this to, and it's unfortunate that they listen to politicians, and media personalities, over doctors.

Response to Diamond only lived to be 51 2023-01-13 00:34:53

At 1/12/23 11:24 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 1/12/23 10:44 PM, SecretBoxFox wrote: My mom works in the healthcare industry, and she’s been talking about how conservatives are dying disproportionately to Covid. She’s watched many of her clinic’s patients refuse to get the vaccine or take any precautions, and die after catching it. It’s very tragic
I have heard about this to, and it's unfortunate that they listen to politicians, and media personalities, over doctors.

Question. What about if the doctor went in the opposite direction and told their patients not to take the shots due to their unique medical conditions and needs? Like for example if can't take vaccines due to you having nasty reactions to any kind of vaccine some of which can be life threatening? Because let me tell you the Politicians who were drunk on the emergency powers they gained due to Covid19 sure didn't care about the words of doctors if they went against you taking the shots especially if you lived in NYC like myself for example.

My former mayor Bill Deblasio literally pushed an unconstitutional Vaccine mandate onto the entire city and if you didn't comply after a certain date you were fired from your job Doctors order be damned. Many people I know who couldn't take the shots due to their own unique medical reasons and even showed proof of this were punished unfairly because of this and even now when our own state supreme court literally ruled in their favor in the form of everyone who lost their jobs due to said mandate had to be rehired and get back pay our current mayor Eric Adams literally just told the state court to pound sand.

TL:DR Listening to Doctors depending on where you lived only mattered if the doctor was pushing the shots. Otherwise you get the middle finger.

At 1/13/23 12:34 AM, LittleWashu wrote:
Question. What about if the doctor went in the opposite direction and told their patients not to take the shots due to their unique medical conditions and needs? Like for example if can't take vaccines due to you having nasty reactions to any kind of vaccine some of which can be life threatening? Because let me tell you the Politicians who were drunk on the emergency powers they gained due to Covid19 sure didn't care about the words of doctors if they went against you taking the shots especially if you lived in NYC like myself for example.

My former mayor Bill Deblasio literally pushed an unconstitutional Vaccine mandate onto the entire city and if you didn't comply after a certain date you were fired from your job Doctors order be damned. Many people I know who couldn't take the shots due to their own unique medical reasons and even showed proof of this were punished unfairly because of this and even now when our own state supreme court literally ruled in their favor in the form of everyone who lost their jobs due to said mandate had to be rehired and get back pay our current mayor Eric Adams literally just told the state court to pound sand.

TL:DR Listening to Doctors depending on where you lived only mattered if the doctor was pushing the shots. Otherwise you get the middle finger.

I don't think people who have unique medical conditions should of been punished for not getting the vaccines, however I support vaccine mandates for people who don't have said medical conditions. I didn't hear about the case you are talking about, but I think that is too far. Ideally, people who can't get the vaccine would be protected by the heard immunity of everyone else who got them. My main issue is with people without medical conditions who didn't get the vaccine for political reasons.

Good times good times good times good times

Response to Diamond only lived to be 51 2023-01-13 01:54:36

At 1/13/23 12:34 AM, LittleWashu wrote:

You're making an argument for 1 in 100,000, because of some underlying health issue they may have that may prevent them from having the vaccine, as a general excuse for why all people should not have to take it. Meanwhile, the rest of the 100,000, who don't have an excuse for not taking the vaccines, other than having a vaccine conspiracy, and a contrarian political position, are more likely to die from their silly beliefs than those who take the vaccine - this has become a statistical fact.

Taking vaccines used to be none controversial in this country (outside a small group of conspiracists) until trump began to question if Covid was real or not, or some made up threat to hurt his presidency with, with right wing personalities blindly backing him, which then led to skepticism over vaccines. Please don't promote this stupidity. You have more to lose with less rabid right wingers in the country.

Response to Diamond only lived to be 51 2023-01-13 03:53:59

At 1/12/23 05:37 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: Diamond, of Diamond and Silk, recently died from Covid 19.

[…]

Now, one of his major supporters who helped him spread his message has died from the disease he claimed was no worse than the flu.

[…]

This is the kind of shit that heroin dealers pull, claiming something is safe while it's killing their friends.

Nobody’s announced her cause of death yet. [Link]

I think people might be too willing to fill in the blanks with supposed karma, here.

BBS Signature

Response to Diamond only lived to be 51 2023-01-13 10:21:06

At 1/13/23 03:53 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 1/12/23 05:37 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: Diamond, of Diamond and Silk, recently died from Covid 19.

[…]

[…]

I think people might be too willing to fill in the blanks with supposed karma, here.

Next you're gonna tell me Greta Thuneberg isn't a Romanian police officer and didn't personally kick in Andrew Tate's mansion door and arrest him for not recycling his pizza boxes.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to Diamond only lived to be 51 2023-01-14 14:09:23

[…]

[…]

Which was why Silk literally went off on that Bishop saying she would sue which due to said circumstance she is well within her right to do so.

Response to Diamond only lived to be 51 2023-01-14 14:18:39

At 1/13/23 10:21 AM, FUNKbrs wrote:

[…]

[…]

Next you're gonna tell me Greta Thuneberg isn't a Romanian police officer and didn't personally kick in Andrew Tate's mansion door and arrest him for not recycling his pizza boxes.

While I don't think he will be got on the charge they are originally going for him for, if you saw what the weapons he had I think they might get him for those. Romania has very different laws about firearms compared to the USA.