00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

studda614 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,040,973 Views | 18,508 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-30 06:17:12

Signed a six month lease for my own room in Santa Barbara today, smoking gross pipe resin to celebrate hell yeah

My art gallery, because I'm better than you at things.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-30 09:05:51

Smoked a quarter last night, and I must say, getting fucked up after work just made it all the more better.

Going to Gran Canaria, bbl.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-30 11:41:33

It's massive though and I would go to the Gathering just to smoke out of it. It's gonna suck for whoever is the first person to break it, lol.

Dude, where is The Gathering? I had to go there.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-30 12:07:27

At 8/30/10 11:41 AM, DaBEEF wrote:
Dude, where is The Gathering? I had to go there.

Not sure, it was in Illinois this year, I don't know if they change spots every year or what.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-30 21:29:35

Rolled my first blunt today. Got really baked, and got a free blunt on top of what I paid for left. A friend started like, trippin' but it was a good day for ME.

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-30 21:55:57

You know when you guys take a really long break and your tolerance is really low and you're not use to the feeling... That happened to me today... I was at the state where I didn't even want to move while I thought about string theory and how it works... Today was a good day.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-30 22:09:38

At 8/30/10 09:55 PM, xthesnarfx wrote: You know when you guys take a really long break and your tolerance is really low and you're not use to the feeling... That happened to me today... I was at the state where I didn't even want to move while I thought about string theory and how it works... Today was a good day.

Haha. I get in that state from time to time too. I was sitting on a bench under my bodark tree and I started contemplating how I would go about building an electricity generating windmill. I'll have to look into the mechanics and such, but I got an idea for what I'd do with the batteries. I'd make an underground box for them, with like a flower box for the door, except it'd only be for keeping grass I'd plant in it root-bound. So it'd be like a few inches deep. I'd have to water proof it too some how. But yeah, sometimes shit like that sounds cool, or fun to do when I'm baked.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-31 07:17:08

At 8/30/10 09:29 PM, d3stroytoy wrote: Rolled my first blunt today.

Not bad for a first go. I know that you probibly roll normal Joints all the time but I find that rolling blunts can be more difficult but then again I hardly ever roll them so its probibly lack of practice.

I find that when I have weed I don't smoke normal Cigs, I just dont see the point. At one time when I went thought about a quater a day for a few weeks I forgot I smoked :). Now, on the over hand I havn't got the cash to get some. So i'm painfully aware that I smoke.

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-31 08:53:56

I start SCHOOL again today.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-31 09:02:28

At 8/31/10 08:53 AM, EpicFail wrote: I start SCHOOL again today.

Unlucky, going to find time for some smoke at lunch, I know I did when I was in school. Or are you one of the good ones that leaves weed for the weekend and concentrats on his studies during the week? Aslong as you don't make the same mistake I did. Got absolutly blazed, then realised that I had an exam in about 30 mins time XD. Luckily it was english so my stoned rants gave me a C but should have done better really.

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-31 09:15:24

At 8/31/10 09:02 AM, Decky wrote:
At 8/31/10 08:53 AM, EpicFail wrote: I start SCHOOL again today.
Unlucky, going to find time for some smoke at lunch, I know I did when I was in school. Or are you one of the good ones that leaves weed for the weekend and concentrats on his studies during the week? Aslong as you don't make the same mistake I did. Got absolutly blazed, then realised that I had an exam in about 30 mins time XD. Luckily it was english so my stoned rants gave me a C but should have done better really.

I dunno if I'll be tokin at school anymore just because the year before I dropped out and the year I did drop out, well, the two months of school before I dropped out, all I did was get high or get drunk and not even show up to class. Old habits with school and the only reason I'm bothering to go back is because I actually wanna get shit done. I'll probably end up still blazing every day, but right now I just don't see a need for it during school, probably won't talk to anybody anyway.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-31 17:58:15

So I got high at school haha exactly what I said I wouldn't do but it's g.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-31 19:44:53

At 8/31/10 05:58 PM, EpicFail wrote: So I got high at school haha exactly what I said I wouldn't do but it's g.

don't do it to often or you'll be in the exact same spot as last year.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-31 19:54:38

At 8/31/10 05:58 PM, EpicFail wrote: So I got high at school haha exactly what I said I wouldn't do but it's g.

I knew it :).
I thought to myself That guy is probibly on his lunch now having a crafty spiffy behind some bike sheds or something :). Hope you enjoyed it XD.

At 8/31/10 07:44 PM, blue-ice-cube wrote: don't do it to often or you'll be in the exact same spot as last year.

He has a point dude. Try not to do it everyday when your in education. Fair play in holidays and what not but in the week limit it.

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-31 20:33:44

At 8/31/10 07:44 PM, blue-ice-cube wrote:
don't do it to often or you'll be in the exact same spot as last year.

In order to be in the same spot as last year, he'd have to skip class repeatedly. I'm sure he can get high every day and successfully complete the school year.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-31 21:08:23

Anyone here going to the toronto meet?
I live 20 minutes away and i'd really be down to bring a few joints or a bong and stuff.

Steal, borrow, refer, save your shady inference II Kangaroo done hung the juror with the innocent

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-31 21:25:39

At 8/31/10 08:33 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote: In order to be in the same spot as last year, he'd have to skip class repeatedly. I'm sure he can get high every day and successfully complete the school year.

Yeah well I don't really plan on getting super cooked for class and shit, I actually wanna have an attendance and shit, hell I even went to the auditorium when they were taking pictures today. I NEVER do that!

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-31 21:47:14

I start school tomorrow. :| I wish I had money for a blunt afterwords, oh well, maybe I'll smoke with some friends.

IT WAS ALL A DREAM.

Thank you CagedSilhoutte for the sexy ass sig!

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-31 21:54:05

I don't start school tomorrow, I'm getting some previously-paid-for mids delivered to me, and my friend's bringing over some more kush.

Sorry.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-31 21:59:26

At 8/31/10 09:54 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote: I don't start school tomorrow, I'm getting some previously-paid-for mids delivered to me, and my friend's bringing over some more kush.

You're a lucky bastard. I'm gonna empty my bud buster and take whatever crumbs I can get right now and smoke that... And then hopefully my shit head for a friend will call me and actually get ME high like he said he would. He owes me so bad anyway haha.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-31 22:09:55

At 8/31/10 09:25 PM, EpicFail wrote:
At 8/31/10 08:33 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote: In order to be in the same spot as last year, he'd have to skip class repeatedly. I'm sure he can get high every day and successfully complete the school year.
Yeah well I don't really plan on getting super cooked for class and shit, I actually wanna have an attendance and shit, hell I even went to the auditorium when they were taking pictures today. I NEVER do that!

I usually smoked err'day last year during school and I am regretting it deeply, I totally fucked up. I still smoke everyday but not at school and not until I get my shit done (Or special occasions concerts, parties etc). I have also saved a ton of money so I can make a $20 (about 2 grams from my hook) last at least 5 days which is also nice because my tolerance doesn't really build so I get high from just a couple hits. It's a good just being able to sit bat relax and smoke a bowl. Not having to worry about shit you need to do plus you get the satisfaction of not being a lazy ass.

Also I would recommend taking some sort of amphetamine like adderall If you have trouble finishing what you started. As I would never do my homework because I just couldn't sit there and do it. Not because I didn't know how, My mind would just wander and couldn't focus even If I was really trying and Vyvanse (what I am taking now) has helped a lot.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-31 22:12:28

Nah I refuse to take any drugs to help me with stuff like that. It's like when I was taking my pills for depression I didn't notice a difference and then it just brought me down more. I'm not saying that something to help me with school would do that, but what I am saying is I really just don't believe in using something like that to 'help' me when I know I can do it myself if I really put an effort in to it. Same as having depression, you can only make your life better, no pill will, that goes for homework and school performance as well. It's entirely up to you.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-31 22:48:16

At 8/31/10 10:12 PM, EpicFail wrote: Nah I refuse to take any drugs to help me with stuff like that. It's like when I was taking my pills for depression I didn't notice a difference and then it just brought me down more. I'm not saying that something to help me with school would do that, but what I am saying is I really just don't believe in using something like that to 'help' me when I know I can do it myself if I really put an effort in to it. Same as having depression, you can only make your life better, no pill will, that goes for homework and school performance as well. It's entirely up to you.

I agree. It doesn't really matter what you use to get shit done because in the end well, you finished what you set out to do. I also don't plan on using vyvanse throughout the whole school year just a month or two until I set good habits for myself so it becomes routine, plus I am paying a dollar each for those fuckers. No prescription :/

Well I'm off to go blaze. I traded some of my AK for some blueberry with a buddy earlier and can't wait to taste this shit. One thing I like about Colorado weed Is that everyone I know smokes super dank (like medical) it has been a years since I've smoked mid-grade or schwag. I dont even think you could get some even if you wanted to, around where I live at least

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-09-01 00:25:34

At 8/27/10 03:10 PM, Russ3ll wrote: I'm pretty sure a cop is allowed to search your vehicle as long as he has "reasonable suspicion", e.g. the smell of reefer.

I paid for a nice lawyer who got my case dropped mainly for that being his reason of searching me.
Fuck court appointed lawyers, btw.

Click here and we'll become good friends.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-09-01 00:29:23

At 8/31/10 10:48 PM, NeedleMouth wrote: Well I'm off to go blaze. I traded some of my AK for some blueberry with a buddy earlier and can't wait to taste this shit. One thing I like about Colorado weed Is that everyone I know smokes super dank (like medical) it has been a years since I've smoked mid-grade or schwag. I dont even think you could get some even if you wanted to, around where I live at least

Ahahaha that weed looks like shit man. Definitely isn't 'AK' or 'blueberry'. Just FYI I guess.

Also, your bowls are pretty gay too i gotta say. ahahahah

Click here and we'll become good friends.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-09-01 01:01:50

At 9/1/10 12:29 AM, Seasons wrote:
At 8/31/10 10:48 PM, NeedleMouth wrote: Well I'm off to go blaze. I traded some of my AK for some blueberry with a buddy earlier and can't wait to taste this shit. One thing I like about Colorado weed Is that everyone I know smokes super dank (like medical) it has been a years since I've smoked mid-grade or schwag. I dont even think you could get some even if you wanted to, around where I live at least
Ahahaha that weed looks like shit man. Definitely isn't 'AK' or 'blueberry'. Just FYI I guess.

Also, your bowls are pretty gay too i gotta say. ahahahah

The shit I had out was AK, I went to the dispensary and told my buddy to get me either purps or ak. They didn't have purps so he got me ak. No need to worry, it was definitely good weed. I am still high now :D

The piece on the right was the first piece I bought for myself and hey it does what it is supposed to do, get me high. The piece on the left I think is pretty cool, as I took it from a douchebag at school for this reason.

As far as the weed looking like shit, it was the lighting, here is a better shot along with Nigglet my piece.

it has a face if you can't tell

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-09-01 05:55:34

At 9/1/10 01:01 AM, NeedleMouth wrote: The shit I had out was AK, I went to the dispensary and told my buddy to get me either purps or ak. They didn't have purps so he got me ak. No need to worry, it was definitely good weed. I am still high now :D

That stuff looks good to me. I like the face XD, reminds me of a stoned Tiki.

When you say dispensary, what you talking about?
Do you live in one of them states (or Amsterdam) were its legal if you have a note from the doctor saying that it would improve your quality of live (whos wouldn't it) or something?
If so, you lucky bastard XD.

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-09-01 07:56:47

At 9/1/10 05:55 AM, Decky wrote:
At 9/1/10 01:01 AM, NeedleMouth wrote: The shit I had out was AK, I went to the dispensary and told my buddy to get me either purps or ak. They didn't have purps so he got me ak. No need to worry, it was definitely good weed. I am still high now :D
That stuff looks good to me. I like the face XD, reminds me of a stoned Tiki.

When you say dispensary, what you talking about?
Do you live in one of them states (or Amsterdam) were its legal if you have a note from the doctor saying that it would improve your quality of live (whos wouldn't it) or something?
If so, you lucky bastard XD.

I kinda always thought it looked kinda like a skull, I am not sure what it is really.

Yeah In the state of colorado you can legally buy marijuana (can hold onto 2 ounces legally at once) if you have a license prescribed to you by a doctor, which is surprisingly easy to get. All you have to do is fill out a form in some cases, I don't have one and probably wont get one because I don't need one. But yeah it is pretty nice

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-09-01 08:07:06

At 9/1/10 07:56 AM, NeedleMouth wrote: Yeah In the state of colorado you can legally buy marijuana (can hold onto 2 ounces legally at once) if you have a license prescribed to you by a doctor, which is surprisingly easy to get. All you have to do is fill out a form in some cases, I don't have one and probably wont get one because I don't need one. But yeah it is pretty nice

Here (UK) I'm still waiting around the back of a pub for a rather scruffy old man to come staggering out with his hands in his pockets to get my fix of doob. Its completely illegal here, I think you can get it of the government if you have an extreme case of Arthritis or something like that but I heard that the stuff they give them is crap anyway.

The only good thing about being here as far as smoking weed is concerned is that you can drive to Dover (for me about a 4 hour drive), get the channel ferry (takes about an hour) to Amsterdam, stay overnight or a weekend and get absolutely baked and theres nothing the police can do about it :).

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-09-01 08:31:57

At 9/1/10 08:07 AM, Decky wrote:
At 9/1/10 07:56 AM, NeedleMouth wrote:
Here (UK) I'm still waiting around the back of a pub for a rather scruffy old man to come staggering out with his hands in his pockets to get my fix of doob.

I still buy from my dealers most of time, never had to meet behind a bar though.

Its completely illegal here, I think you can get it of the government if you have an extreme case of Arthritis or something like that but I heard that the stuff they give them is crap anyway.

It's completely illegal here to, under federal law pot is a schedule 1 drug. So if the government wanted to bust you they can.

The only good thing about being here as far as smoking weed is concerned is that you can drive to Dover (for me about a 4 hour drive), get the channel ferry (takes about an hour) to Amsterdam, stay overnight or a weekend and get absolutely baked and theres nothing the police can do about it :).

Thats awesome, I really want to go to amsterdam sometime especially during the cannabis cup

BBS Signature