00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TwistSSD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,038,683 Views | 18,509 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-09-01 15:42:56

At 8/29/10 04:55 AM, life wrote: http://highdeas.com/philosophy/Getting_a _friend_addictied_to_crack_to_pay_your_b ills

^ he's a fag
|
|

Myspace

Website Coming SoonPurevolume

<BR>Perfection Confection Sugar, you can use it on babies.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-09-01 16:24:33

At 9/1/10 08:31 AM, NeedleMouth wrote: It's completely illegal here to, under federal law pot is a schedule 1 drug. So if the government wanted to bust you they can.

Yeah, it's illegal on a federal level, but if it's legal on your state level then you don't have to worry about a fed busting you. Before Obama was elected, feds would raid dispensaries and shite, but Obama changed that

IT WAS ALL A DREAM.

Thank you CagedSilhoutte for the sexy ass sig!

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-09-01 19:12:19

At 9/1/10 04:24 PM, Russ3ll wrote:
At 9/1/10 08:31 AM, NeedleMouth wrote: It's completely illegal here to, under federal law pot is a schedule 1 drug. So if the government wanted to bust you they can.
Yeah, it's illegal on a federal level, but if it's legal on your state level then you don't have to worry about a fed busting you. Before Obama was elected, feds would raid dispensaries and shite, but Obama changed that

I'm confused, how did we get to where we are now? So weed is illegal In the US of A, but some states have decided that medicinal use is legal. Why would the government even allow the states to do this in the first place?

I'm just kind of sickened that the monopolizing ways of the lumber and oil industries had the great cannabis plant banned for all others to use. I think it's crazy that people have a hate for the plant.It grows out of the ground! It is there for our use, we use all other natural resources from this Earth why should hemp be any difference? People need to let go of their prejudices and see what of great use this plant is. Oh, America can't you see there is something wrong when you allow alcohol (which goes through processing i.e unnatural and is known as a fact to be harmful to your health) to be readily available, and not a plant that is actually beneficial to your overall being? It's just not right that hemp can easily solve most of the great problems we face as a country today and yet we do nothing.

/sudden realization rant

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-09-01 23:30:28

At 9/1/10 01:01 AM, NeedleMouth wrote: As far as the weed looking like shit, it was the lighting, here is a better shot along with Nigglet my piece.

My apologies. You're correct, that is one sexy looking bud.

it has a face if you can't tell

Just not a fan of bowls really. If i had that bud in your picture I'd pack it up in a freshly cleaned ROOR way before packing it in a bowl.

Click here and we'll become good friends.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-09-01 23:53:50

At 9/1/10 11:30 PM, Seasons wrote:
At 9/1/10 01:01 AM, NeedleMouth wrote: As far as the weed looking like shit, it was the lighting, here is a better shot along with Nigglet my piece.
My apologies. You're correct, that is one sexy looking bud.

it has a face if you can't tell
Just not a fan of bowls really. If i had that bud in your picture I'd pack it up in a freshly cleaned ROOR way before packing it in a bowl.

Shit man If I had a Roor I would forget I even had other pieces to smoke. Bongs > pipes hands down.
One thing I do like about pipes is that you can taste the weed. This has to be my favorite part next getting high. I don't just smoke my weed I savor it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-09-02 00:19:20

At 9/1/10 11:53 PM, NeedleMouth wrote: One thing I do like about pipes is that you can taste the weed.

Have you ever hit a clean roor? i can taste the herb just fine.

This has to be my favorite part next getting high. I don't just smoke my weed I savor it.

I hear that!

Click here and we'll become good friends.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-09-02 11:04:28

At 9/2/10 12:19 AM, Seasons wrote: Have you ever hit a clean roor? i can taste the herb just fine.

Sure, for the first few hits. If you replace your water after every use, I could understand. Some people let their water sit in their bongs and it gets all not-so-weed tasting any more.

I love bongs though, I just have nowhere I could stash one in my house. I just make homemade ones every now and then if I want to hit one that bad.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-09-02 12:08:01

At 9/1/10 07:12 PM, NeedleMouth wrote:

Technically, they can still do busts any time they want, it's just been assigned a bottom-level priority, and only then in regards to medical pot.

I'm confused, how did we get to where we are now? So weed is illegal In the US of A, but some states have decided that medicinal use is legal. Why would the government even allow the states to do this in the first place?

Actually, the ability of the states to decide independently of the federal government is one of the fundamental rights laid out for them in the constitution. It helps to prevent the federal government from imposing tyrranical bullshit like, for instance, the illegality of drugs.

I live in CO too, and it's still illegal on a state level as well for non-medicinal use. However, Denver, Breckenridge and at least one other town have voted to decriminalize it. We're right in the middle of a bunch of changes not only locally but all over the country where people are starting to drop the stigma about pot and approach it objectively.

CO and CA both have measures on the ballot for statewide legalization regularly now.

We're winning, really.

I'm just kind of sickened that the monopolizing ways of the lumber and oil industries had the great cannabis plant banned for all others to use. I think it's crazy that people have a hate for the plant.It grows out of the ground! It is there for our use, we use all other natural resources from this Earth why should hemp be any difference? People need to let go of their prejudices and see what of great use this plant is. Oh, America can't you see there is something wrong when you allow alcohol (which goes through processing i.e unnatural and is known as a fact to be harmful to your health) to be readily available, and not a plant that is actually beneficial to your overall being? It's just not right that hemp can easily solve most of the great problems we face as a country today and yet we do nothing.

/sudden realization rant

/Capitalism.

NGMartial Arts Club Are you Man...

MUSIC | or a little, dying cosmic whore...

Speak with your actions, come from your core.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-09-02 22:16:21

At 9/2/10 12:08 PM, Lagerkapo wrote:
At 9/1/10 07:12 PM, NeedleMouth wrote:
Actually, the ability of the states to decide independently of the federal government is one of the fundamental rights laid out for them in the constitution. It helps to prevent the federal government from imposing tyrranical bullshit like, for instance, the illegality of drugs.

I just think the federal government is too powerful for its own good. We live in a democracy, a government for the people; so it would make sense that a powerful government is better for the community. The only problem is that there is no way our government can effectively serve the peoples interests in such a dynamic place like the U.S. (besides the fact that our beloved elected representatives would sooner take petty bribes from special interests than actually do something good).

If all the state governments had the power to create and govern their own laws, issues that effect the state would be addressed not only faster but by the people that are effected first hand. IMO the only real need for a federal government would be International/National issues.

I live in CO too, and it's still illegal on a state level as well for non-medicinal use. However, Denver, Breckenridge and at least one other town have voted to decriminalize it. We're right in the middle of a bunch of changes not only locally but all over the country where people are starting to drop the stigma about pot and approach it objectively.

CO and CA both have measures on the ballot for statewide legalization regularly now.

We're winning, really.

Yes there is progression, albeit painfully slow. Hopefully once all of the bigots die off in 30-40 years from now, people will actually make their own conclusions from their own experiences instead of blindly accepting something as fact.

Yay Colorado! There is not much to do here but I love it anyways. Do you ever go snowboarding? I'm going to sniagrab this weekend to get a new snowboard, so that is kinda cool

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-09-03 14:05:16

At 9/2/10 10:16 PM, NeedleMouth wrote: I just think the federal government is too powerful for its own good. We live in a democracy, a government for the people; so it would make sense that a powerful government is better for the community.

Actually, we live in a republic.

And whether or not a "powerful government is better for the community" depends on your definition of community, powerful and government.

Yay Colorado! There is not much to do here but I love it anyways. Do you ever go snowboarding? I'm going to sniagrab this weekend to get a new snowboard, so that is kinda cool

I have gone, but don't often do so. That shit's fucking Expensive.

I mostly just go to the mountains to chill. I fucking LOVE the millions of acres of epic mountain scenery we have here. CO's a beautiful state.

NGMartial Arts Club Are you Man...

MUSIC | or a little, dying cosmic whore...

Speak with your actions, come from your core.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-09-03 17:04:22

Okay, I have a bit of bad news I'd like to share with, and ask for opinions on.
Though I said I was going to stay away from Heroin for the most part, a few days ago my "friend" (and I use that term loosely) and I went back into Camden to pick up some H. Before I continue, this "friend" is quite the conniver, not a good person by any means. It is his goal is to get his friends addicted to hard drugs so he has rides up to the ghetto's where such drugs are available, plus to pocket some of their money. He's good at taking advantage of people to say the least.
The first run we went and picked up some really amazing shit. We went back to my place, snorted a few lines, then went back for a second trip. (Keep in mind, though this stuff doesn't instantly get you addicted, once you start, you're pretty much desiring to keep the high going as best you can.)
So we went back, picked up a few more bags. The thing is, I know these bags cost less than 20 a pop, he takes his "Friends" money, then goes on his own to pick up from whoever it is says they have some on the street. (As to get it, we basically drive through certain areas, and simple say "Dope" or the name of whatever hard drug we're looking for at the time, as generally another person, or one of my friends accompanies us on these drug runs, then the person makes a signal to let you know they have it.)
Well, we went back to his place, where he pulled out two needles, one for himself, one for me, that were designed for simple injection. Long story short, I ended up allowing the injection, the high wasn't good at all, as I had been up for quite some time, and immediately after injecting, he expected me to drive to other places for him, and then quite a bit of drama ensued.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not addicted, I've not done it since, and have no withdrawal or cravings. (Granted if I continue doing it, I'm sure addiction is what I'll get.)
What I'm most worried about is the very real possibility of having some form of disease transmitted via the needle. Though we didn't share it, I'm not sure if he's used it prior. He's the kind of guy that would likely infect his friends and people he knows with what he has, as he'd feel if he has it, everyone else certainly deserves it as well. (He's not said such a thing, but from observing his mentality, he seems to have such a manner of thinking.) I've saved the needle, and am wondering if it would be possible for it to be checked for signs of disease, or if it's too late at this point. I'm not too keen on calling my family doctor up for this, so I'd rather be sure.

Anyhow, thanks for taking the time to read this (if you did that is) and thanks in advance for any help.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-09-03 17:40:58

Sounds like a scumbag, I'd say go talk to a doctor, see if they can test you for any diseases you could get from sharing a needle, you might not want to say you were sharing a needle with somebody because that's obvious you were doing drugs. But just see a doctor and get checked out man, it's probably impossible or not easy at the very least to see if a needle is infected in anyway from looking at it. Best of luck.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-09-03 23:59:02

I hate when I smoke a bunch, then I run out and have to stop cold turkey. The first day or two is horrible, I want to get high so bad. But, after those few days I pretty much don't even think about it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-09-04 01:59:11

I got in a drunekn fight tonight cause some shit face wouldn't cut me in on a bowl, though we were bros but he was duckin. fuck him. i dont got a scratch on me. not drinkin for a while.... makes me violent. gonnay play heavy rain. i like boobs.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-09-04 07:01:22

At 9/4/10 01:59 AM, EpicFail wrote: I got in a drunekn fight tonight cause some shit face wouldn't cut me in on a bowl, though we were bros but he was duckin. fuck him. i dont got a scratch on me. not drinkin for a while.... makes me violent. gonnay play heavy rain. i like boobs.

Guessing your still a little drunk XD.

I got no money until December now :(. So its going to be a drought to remember, absolutely no luxuries. No beer, no cigs and no Weed :(. It seems quite bad but all I can think of is "when December comes I'm going to have the biggest smoke ever", gotta look on the positive with these things.

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-09-04 12:45:22

Haha, shit, yeah I was still drunk when I wrote that and I should have made clear that I didn't start the fight I was just bitching at him for a few minutes about it and then he said he would knock me out if I didn't shut up, so I didn't shut up and he hit me. I retaliated.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-09-04 13:16:08

High school has begun, so for the sake of work ethic I have to cut down on smoking.
However, doing mathematics high is the best.

Anyway, anyone have some favorite shows to watch while high? My girlfriend introduced me to this cartoon Adventure Time, and holy shit, I love it.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-09-04 14:19:32

At 9/4/10 12:45 PM, EpicFail wrote: Haha, shit, yeah I was still drunk when I wrote that and I should have made clear that I didn't start the fight I was just bitching at him for a few minutes about it and then he said he would knock me out if I didn't shut up, so I didn't shut up and he hit me. I retaliated.

So, he just started lighting the bowl right in front of you with no thought of letting you hit it? What a fag. If you're not gonna smoke someone up, at least don't do it right in front of them.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-09-04 16:24:16

At 9/4/10 02:19 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote:
So, he just started lighting the bowl right in front of you with no thought of letting you hit it? What a fag. If you're not gonna smoke someone up, at least don't do it right in front of them.

Yeah, I've known the guy for over a year and he was getting people he JUST met last night high. So, obviously I was kinda pissed. He smoked a bowl with my buddy and not me beforehand, and that got me a bit mad but I shrugged it off, once he smoked a bowl with everybody but me, I was gonna say something but didn't, second time he did that though and I asked for a hoot and he said he'd think about it I got mad and told him to give me a straight answer, it's a yes or no question he shouldn't have to think about it... I would have smoked an entire bowl with him if he'd asked and I had weed, which I didn't, but that's not the point. So, yeah I didn't get in his face but I told him to give me a straight answer, etc etc. He was like, well now I'm not giving you a hoot. I said to him, that's fine, he's been duckin on bowls and been chinsy half the time I've known him and I didn't expect any different, then he got in my face and threw a punch at me, so... It's his problem and he made himself look like a dick and a bitch in front of everybody there, as he's 20 or 21 and I'm 16, I won the fight in the end and he didn't say a word to me for the rest of the night.

However, I DID apologize to him before I left, which I really didn't NEED to do, as I really didn't do anything wrong, but I'm the bigger man and he's the bitch so.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-09-04 20:43:48

Well, that dude's a dick. Fuck him, I doubt anybody that was there will chill with him any more anyways haha.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-09-04 22:44:42

At 9/4/10 08:43 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote: Well, that dude's a dick. Fuck him, I doubt anybody that was there will chill with him any more anyways haha.

I was thinking exactly this. I'm about to go smoke about five bowls of some fire mids.

Any hip-hop you guys would recommend?

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-09-05 02:57:12

At 9/4/10 10:44 PM, d3stroytoy wrote:

underground rap lol

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-09-05 11:15:24

At 9/5/10 02:57 AM, EpicFail wrote:
underground rap lol

Yeah, pretty much anything the radio doesn't play. The rap the radio plays in my area is awful.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-09-05 13:31:24

Personally and this may only be me but I think the best song to listen to after a smoke is Moby - Porcelain. Its just so chilled out. Best when your at that state when you feel like you could float away.

The music video is quite trippy as well. You'll either think its beautiful or be like "what is this crap, what the hell" XD.

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-09-05 14:09:43

At 9/5/10 02:57 AM, EpicFail wrote:
underground rap lol

Look I think I should've specified, lol. I listen to a ton of old school/underground hip-hop already. I just need to expand the library, ya know?

Also reupping today.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-09-05 17:05:53

At 9/5/10 02:09 PM, d3stroytoy wrote: Look I think I should've specified, lol. I listen to a ton of old school/underground hip-hop already. I just need to expand the library, ya know?

I'm up to the challenge. Underground Canadian Hip-Hop:

First Words - Bobbi With An I
DL Incognito - Live In My Element
Point Blank - Born And Raised in The Ghetto
SHAD - Rock To It : Gay live MTV performance I know, but the song is ill and the guy is a beast. Needs to be more popular for sure.
Classified - Anybody Listening
K'naan isn't underground anymore, but his first album is like 5x better than his second and nobody really listens to it: K'naan - Voices in My Head

A friend in need is a friend indeed, but a friend with weed is better.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-09-05 17:11:13

At 9/5/10 05:05 PM, EternitySpent wrote:
SHAD - Rock To It : Gay live MTV performance I know, but the song is ill and the guy is a beast. Needs to be more popular for sure

I saw SHAD, he did a show at my high school, I wasn't digging him.

Classified - Anybody Listening

Isn't this the guy with the Oh Canada song? Not really underground anymore, that song made him huge, every time I'm at my buddy's place and he's watching that gay Punch Much channel it plays.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-09-05 17:21:47

At 9/5/10 05:11 PM, EpicFail wrote: Isn't this the guy with the Oh Canada song? Not really underground anymore, that song made him huge, every time I'm at my buddy's place and he's watching that gay Punch Much channel it plays.

haha, I guess that's true - but even then I'm pretty sure his popularity doesn't extend beyond the borders of this country.

....people actually order punch much?

A friend in need is a friend indeed, but a friend with weed is better.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-09-05 17:42:27

At 9/5/10 05:05 PM, EternitySpent wrote: stuff

I appreciate it, man. I'll listen to all of it. haha

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-09-05 17:56:28

At 9/5/10 05:21 PM, EternitySpent wrote:
....people actually order punch much?

Apparently, I for one don't as I can't stand mainstream music, I could watch Much when I was younger and it was the good rap shit playing, like all that old school Dre shit etc etc, it was good stuff back in the day, mainstream today is total shit imo.