00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GhostiePlus just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,041,044 Views | 18,508 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-16 23:46:26

Smoked about 5-6 bowls with my friend and her friend. Took us an hour. Lol. It was fun though. We chilled and caught up for a couple of hours since I moved back. She said she wanted to start smoking with me and we will prolly have weed tomorrow or the next day. It's gonna be a good school year.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-16 23:55:09

At 7/16/10 02:52 PM, EpicFail wrote: All apologies for the double post...
Look at this fucking joke, some teen girls magazine is saying marijuana will make you FAT and UGLY!

Article.

That magazine could say that about anything that they don't think is ideal, like:

STEALING makes you fat and ugly
or
VIDEO GAMES makes you fat and ugly

And since it is a drug that school systems won't properly educate people on, those little girls will eat that crap right up.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-17 16:12:37

Pretty much my dude, fuck the media, this is why I don't watch TV or pay attention to anything, full of lies and hypocrisy. All bullshit, we're rarely being told the truth imo.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-17 18:45:48

At 7/16/10 01:08 PM, HotActionYiffFur wrote: I pay for quality, I get quality.

Same here.

I can get a quarter of dank any time of the day. I just call up my guy, wait an hour or so, and I'll have it in my hands.

Sadly, he is going to jail soon soo....

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-17 18:59:00

At 7/17/10 06:45 PM, Idiocratic wrote: Sadly, he is going to jail soon soo....

Man I know how you feel. It's like the cops are always out to get my dealers.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-17 19:42:46

At 7/17/10 06:59 PM, Ship wrote:
At 7/17/10 06:45 PM, Idiocratic wrote: Sadly, he is going to jail soon soo....
Man I know how you feel. It's like the cops are always out to get my dealers.

Yeah, I just got news that Victor, my old dealers, was hauled in yesterday. Fuck, I'm afraid to go out sometimes and shit.

Common sense is not so common- Voltaire

Action is the real measure of intelligence- Napoleon Hill

Intelligence without ambition is like a bird without wings- Salvador Dali

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-17 20:12:38

I have a funny dealer. Hes like a crack head Umpa Lumpa. Hes about 5 foot 1 and 63 years old! All he does all day is walk from one pub to the next in the local town, slowly getting more and more drunk, waiting for people to call him, usually resulting in me waiting for him at the back of some horrible looking dingy place. Five minutes after which he stumbles out looking well inebriated, smiling with his almost toothless grin. "Same time in a couple of days" almost definitely being the last thing said.

He once came out of this pub so drunk that he handed me about £35 (roughly $65) worth of Resin when I asked for £20 of Skunk. Was going to tell him and I do prefer Skunk but I knew that the Resin would last so much longer, so I took it. Also, because he is old, his hearing is going so some time I'll be waiting for him and I'll hear him shout "Becky." I always look at him and think "do I look like a girl to you" bless the little wrinkly bugger.

In my opinion drug dealers are some of the best characters you will meet in your local neighborhood. They always have some little quirk that makes them unique.

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-17 20:32:50

At 7/17/10 07:42 PM, MightyJackHammer wrote: Yeah, I just got news that Victor, my old dealers, was hauled in yesterday. Fuck, I'm afraid to go out sometimes and shit.

This is why you move to CO or CA and get medically licensed! or at least make friends who are.

NGMartial Arts Club Are you Man...

MUSIC | or a little, dying cosmic whore...

Speak with your actions, come from your core.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-18 02:49:05

At 7/15/10 02:03 PM, HotActionYiffFur wrote: but other than that it's simply a waste of bud. smoke that shit when you wake up, so much greater.

I find it better to smoke prior to sleeping, allowing the high to last around an hour before I take my sleeping medicine, which also take around an hour to kick in.
I'm not a fan of feeling burnt out all day due to smoking early on.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-18 07:12:38

Getting cheap club shake in bulk is good when you're poor. I'm hoping I can find some employment in Santa Barbara in about a month, never having money is pretty lame.

My art gallery, because I'm better than you at things.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-18 12:28:31

lol

The Stoner's Club

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-18 14:07:56

At 7/18/10 07:12 AM, Rabid-Echidna wrote: Getting cheap club shake in bulk is good when you're poor. I'm hoping I can find some employment in Santa Barbara in about a month, never having money is pretty lame.

Line trim is the way to go. My friend got a pound of it from a local grow warehouse (Live in CO where it's medical) for a couple hundred bucks, pulled out an ounce of nugs, made his money back on them and now he's had joints for a month.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-18 19:55:44

I have like 3 fat bowls left from the this Nug I got the other day. IT's some pretty bomb indoor. Some Bubba Kush.

Smoked a bowl and am really relaxed now

Check out my new song ''Open the Eyes Of My Heart Lord''

3rd place in the weekly 5!

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-18 22:18:01

Guys, add me on msn if any of you guys want to chat;

lee_ismint@hotmail.com

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-19 05:22:54

At 7/18/10 07:17 PM, Canas wrote:
Hopefully somebody knows what the fuck I'm saying

Southern California looks like some progressive weed paradise at a passing glace, but I don't know how things are going to go in November. The Fox News shut-ins appeared in droves to peddle their bullshit on Proposition 8, you just never hear from them until it comes time to vote. Any time not spent chanting in the streets for the next major legislative event is spent stewing away in their own hatred and stupidity, and they managed to push the balance in the wrong direction last time as well.

Even if the legalization bill passes, it's just going to bring the country closer to a civil war that's been brewing since the election. The entire concept of the United States looks like an elaborate social experiment to see if a few coastal states could share a government with the third-world primitives that lie between them and make it work. You can't expect to reason with people that believe they're going to be carried into the sky on white horses to spend eternity in Heaven once they initiate The Rapture. Anything that doesn't fit into a well defined "core morality" is grounds to accuse the figurehead of stealing the country. They can't even name a reason they're against weed in the first place, they just know that it's bad based on hearsay and regressive instinct. They don't operate on thought, so there's no shot at education or reversion of principles. If we manage to outnumber them and win, the next few years are at least going to be interesting if nothing else. The federal law isn't going to change due to the whims of a single state, so maybe we'll see DEA agents busting in through the windows of Rite-Aid and hauling the staff out in handcuffs. The cigarette and alcohol industries sure as fuck don't want a major third contender in the intoxication business, so they're sure as hell going to use all their money and influence to crush it.

I'll continue being as unsuspecting as I can be. I'm technically a criminal since my medical card has been expired for a while, but hopefully that will soon be irrelevant. Maybe I'll even get a job as a farmer up in Santa Barbara.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-19 21:51:39

20$ can go far =)

The Stoner's Club

I still haven't forgiven the asians for pearl harbor.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-19 21:56:59

At 7/19/10 09:51 PM, yodd wrote: 20$ can go far =)

Have a nice trip. :D

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-20 00:05:32

Furthermore, smoke weed and listen to this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGtN2u72F KY

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-20 07:59:07

Apparently from what I've been told, there is a possibility a farm for medicinal marijuana to be grown may be established in my town.
If this is the case, it would at least insure my friend has a steady job.
Of course the majority of right-wing folk that inhabit my neighborhood will probably protest. And if such a dreadful thing actually becomes part of my township, they'd no doubt frequently attempt to vandalize such a place to ensure the safety of today's youth.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-20 23:08:46

At 7/18/10 07:17 PM, Canas wrote: Hopefully somebody knows what the fuck I'm saying

Well in my eyes the drug movement symbolizes the struggle of the individual to create an identity free of that given by society, yet at the same time represents the outcast seeking a niche of his own, which is inherently indicitave of the ills of society.

Honestly, drugs are a catalyst, not a solution. I once argued that drugs can free your mind, but I now know that only a mind seeking freedom in the first place will find such an end. All too often I see otherwise talented and capable individuals succumb to habitual abuse of drugs. Maybe it's the escape, maybe it's just the high.

This is not to say, however, that I think drugs are deprimental to our consciousness, in fact quite the contrary. Really, it's one's approach to them that dictates their outcome. If one like myself, who seeks introspection and new ideas while maintaining that a drug experience is only just that, seeks such things that one is liable, although not guaranteed, to find it.

However people who do it just to get high all day because it's easier than being fully present, people who find themselves thrust into it by peers, and people who play with the wrong substances all too often get lost in the miasma.

Ultimately, I think that if we educated people on drugs instead of using misinformation and scare tactics, not only would we be bereft of most of the problems with drug abuse we face today, but I believe we would be further along in our search for the truth behind consciousness. After all, what better way to view oneself and one's world than from a new standpoint?

But, back to the reality of the impact of drug use in our (western) culture. I will refer again to the search for individual identity. Society tends to impose upon its constituents what is best for itself, and not the single unit of man. We live in a world where our government officials, behind a curtain of deceit and secrecy, proliferate addictive drugs like crack-cocaine and meth, while persecuting those who are caught up in the trap, all in the effort to stamp out the freedoms and identities of those who would disagree with a state-oriented existence. All the while we have underground chemists producing for us psychedelics and other drugs like LSD, DMT, MDMA and the like at great risk. Sure, most are just in it for profit, but some aspire to provide for their fellow man an experience that can help liberate him from the social dogma he is so inundated with.

At the end of the day what matters is not who got high, or how high, or with what, but what they actually DO in the world. The one-in-five (in my experience) of the people who choose to thusly expand their minds, consciousnesses and spirits who feel the drive to better their world are one of our greatest hopes for overcoming the totalitarian imposition of a greed- and ego-based society.

Nothing will change the current order except for mass action, and nothing will spurn that on aside from mass enlightenment. Throughout history peoples have revolted after being pushed so far, but all that's ever come of it is a regression back into the easy complacence of a provided life. I would mark a BIG difference between change brought about of rage, and change brought about of love (even if it's only two sides of the same coin). Rage is vindictive, self-serving. Love is selfless, pure, and once FULLY realized, self-sustaining.

Most people just want to be told what to do and what to believe, because it's easier to deal with than self-determination. The consequences can be put off on someone else, even moreso when it's someTHING else like a faceless conglomeration of assumed and abstract authority such as our current governments. However, this is not human nature, it is human conditioning.

Are drugs the savior of this world? No, absolutely not. At the end of the day, again, human ACTION, not human EXPERIENCE, is the direct cause of everything we experience. However, human experience IS the catalyst of action and as such I believe WHOLE HEARTEDLY that altered states of mind, and not even altered states so much as new ideas ARE an engine of good in our future.

Where it goes, nobody knows, but as long as we sit idly by, it will NEVER be satisfactory.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-21 04:21:14

Shit, I am still awake and its like 4 something in the fucking morning.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-21 06:22:21

At 7/21/10 05:42 AM, Canas wrote: Some good and heavy responses I would like to in turn respond to myself, yet this is not the appropriate time. I just wanted to say that i've read them both and I appreciate the thought and approve of the content.

It's 3:39 AM in my Canada and just another late nate. My sleeping patterns have hit perhaps the worst rut of my life. The past few days have looked like the following; 9:00 AM in bed, 5:00 AM, 5:30 AM, etc. Needless to say it effects the following day completely. It's the equivalent of going crazy and watching yourself do it.

There are a lot of powerful drugs in this world. None, I think, are more powerful than sleep deprivation.

Going to have to agree with you on that one, my Canadian brother. Its like 6:30 something where I'm living, and my eyes burn like fuck!

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-21 14:55:09

At 7/21/10 05:42 AM, Canas wrote: It's 3:39 AM in my Canada and just another late nate. My sleeping patterns have hit perhaps the worst rut of my life. The past few days have looked like the following; 9:00 AM in bed, 5:00 AM, 5:30 AM, etc. Needless to say it effects the following day completely. It's the equivalent of going crazy and watching yourself do it.

Lol I'm running on two hours. Fell asleep at 3 after reading on practical organic chemistry all night (Cough) and woke up at 5 to cart my brother, on the bus, to day-care. I live a great life sometimes...

I'm almost hallucinating now and I haven't smoked all day...

There are a lot of powerful drugs in this world. None, I think, are more powerful than sleep deprivation.

Fasting and sleep-deprivation DO form the foundation for many spirit journeys. I opine that although it's not %100 of the cause, the pineal release of Dimethyl-tryptamine in the brain agitated by an interruption in its normal release cycle and/or simple buildup accounts for a lot of the hallucinogenic qualities of it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-21 16:32:41

Today is the sad day where my old shit just doesn't do it for me. Do you remember those magic times when just a few puffs of really cheap stuff would give an amazing trips, and you would be like that for hours.

Well today I finally crossed over to where I can't just smoke one little bowel of high mids. I smoked a bowel around 2:30 and it barely affected me, I was just buzzed. I'm fine with buzzed, but high wore off at 4. I was so sad! No longer will just a small amount of mids will be enough for me! I have now entered the world of actually expensive shit...

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-21 16:42:42

I have been smoking for almost four years now, and Schwag STILL gets me JUST as stoned as high grade, even if it's more of a downer high.

Then again I get some bomb, sticky schwag.

My suggestion: Vaporizor.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-21 16:45:56

Thinking of taking a tolerance break... Dunno... Maybe... >:C. It'll suck.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-21 23:30:16

At 7/18/10 07:17 PM, Canas wrote: I felt the inspiration to write this afternoon, and it pertains to some of you, i'm sure. Give it a read, it's all rough draft nonsense, but hopefully you can draw some meaning from it somewhere.

Damn Canas. That was deep. Granted, I'm drunk right now, and can barely comprehend my fingers making words on this keyboard... But my point still stands. I feel like that was everything that's ever been on my mind, ever since I started with the whole "stoner" thing, summed up in one post. I can't even begin to explain the relevance of that to my mind. I can barely even think of what I'm trying to say...

I dunno. I kinda feel like the world we're to inherit is a lost cause... That if we were going to truly succeed in changing the perspective of the indifferent, we would have back then... But I wish so deeply that people like that would understand where we're coming from.

This is going to start to get off subject, and others might not feel the same... But, my grandma has cancer, and here recently it's gotten worse. Exponentially so. Before I continue I'd like to say I have no idea how I'm thinking like this right now, being drunk and all... But seriously. It's gone from a tiny little spot, no bigger than a dime(not even close), to spreading to her shoulder, neck, and bones. I feel, though, that marijuana(by means of hemp oil, or vaporization), in combination with radiation targeting her bones just might cure her. I have a really good feeling about it.

Yet, she's one of those brainwashed Christians who for some reason ties their patriotism into their religion, no matter what they believe in. Basically, an unfathomable contradiction. She's also a hypochondriac. She believes that God gave us everything, but not in a sense that... makes sense. She believes marijuana is the Devil, and that everything man has came up with is indefinitely of God. Like hand-guns, or Tylenol or whatever. She's signed up for this clinical trial, but she's in "Stage 3" as the doctor's say, and the positive results with this clinical trial at stage 3 are at like 0%. The doctor said herself she has a year tops, and maybe 2 months more with this clinical trial. Furthermore, she more than likely will only live for 6 months.

I've done pretty extensive research on marijuana and cancer. From what I've read, if it doesn't cure it, it slows it down very much to a stand-still. I have faith in what God has given us. I believe that if she were to use some sort of therapy involving marijuana, or the concentration of, she would be cured. If not, she'd double, maybe even triple the life expectancy she has. In this situation, it's a win win.

Now, I apologize for rambling. I don't know what got me talking about something as personal as that. Maybe the vodka, or maybe you touched on some yet-to-be-known emotions in my mind. But back to the point, thanks for posting that Canas. Know that at least one person here got what you were saying, even if in an unexpected way.

Completely off the subject, I'm getting paid tomorrow, and I have a new pipe and half-ounce with my name on it. :)

I also ordered an "Ubie" and a 1/4 a pound of Flying Saucer morning glory seeds. I have like 12 liquid OZ of 80 proof vodka, 8 OZ of Naptha, coffee filters, and soon seeds reserved for the occasion. Soon I'll have a coffee grinder too. It's safe to say I'll be tripping balls on LSA sometime in the next week or two. :)

Peace.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-21 23:46:40

At 7/21/10 04:32 PM, xthesnarfx wrote: Well today I finally crossed over to where I can't just smoke one little bowel of high mids. I smoked a bowel around 2:30 and it barely affected me, I was just buzzed. I'm fine with buzzed, but high wore off at 4. I was so sad! No longer will just a small amount of mids will be enough for me! I have now entered the world of actually expensive shit...

Just slow down a bit man. Use the 4/20 rule. Smoke 20 days, and take a 4 day break. It's not like your tolerance will continue indefinitely...

At 7/21/10 04:42 PM, Lagerkapo wrote: My suggestion: Vaporizor.

I concur. Vapes FTW. :)

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-22 00:02:28

At 7/21/10 11:30 PM, CagedSilhouette wrote: I dunno. I kinda feel like the world we're to inherit is a lost cause... That if we were going to truly succeed in changing the perspective of the indifferent, we would have back then... But I wish so deeply that people like that would understand where we're coming from.

I don't think any cause is lost as long as there's one fool left to fight for it. We know SO much more now about drugs than we did 40-50 years ago. We have the INTERNET. Free spread of what was once taboo information. I can educate myself to almost any level I want for free on my own time.

Moreover, the answer isn't to dose the planet with drugs, it's to use the ideas and knowledge generated by and around them to further the human endeavor.

The problem now isn't entirely the people, just as in the past, it's the level of limitation put upon us by the institutions commonly obeyed. However both play their part. People must accept their captors.

As long as you continue to endeavor to better yourself and to help everyone you can by it you can make changes. Small rocks make big ripples. In my eyes even one person whose worldview has changed (even if it's just to see that getting high isn't what it's made out to be by those who condemn it) because of my actions, then I'm happy.

I also ordered an "Ubie" and a 1/4 a pound of Flying Saucer morning glory seeds. I have like 12 liquid OZ of 80 proof vodka, 8 OZ of Naptha, coffee filters, and soon seeds reserved for the occasion. Soon I'll have a coffee grinder too. It's safe to say I'll be tripping balls on LSA sometime in the next week or two. :)

Yay clandestine chemistry.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-07-22 18:04:36

I'm finding "get crunk" is a great theme for lighting up.

A vagina is really just a hat for a penis.

BBS Signature