00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Iva0413 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,041,313 Views | 18,508 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-25 15:36:15

At 6/25/09 02:21 PM, yodd wrote:
At 6/25/09 09:25 AM, ToastedCupcake wrote: I don't know who this Marc Emery guy is, but he sounds cool. And he shouldn't go to jail.
Awesome explanation

Like I said, he sounds cool, and definitely shouldn't go to jail.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-25 23:29:30

Getting stoned and then watching the Michael Jackson coverage is kinda fucking with my head haha.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-25 23:39:57

The real Michael Jackson died a long time ago...

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-26 01:38:54

At 6/25/09 11:29 PM, Scrotaculous wrote: Getting stoned and then watching the Michael Jackson coverage is kinda fucking with my head haha.

Man, I wish I could do the same. No pot, friends are occupied (I don't usually do it alone, but the odd time). Dealer is gone, so I'm sitting and finding new masturbation techniques online

I still haven't forgiven the asians for pearl harbor.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-26 06:09:36

what a bunch of misinformation
pot was never "close to being legalized" maybe decrmininalized, but was just liberal ploys to get the stoner vote
and he is called the prince of pot because thats what the media dubbed him
him and his goon speakers pepper too much bullshit in their speeches and thats why no progress is made

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-26 16:31:38

I'm in shit.
Yesterday, I was sitting in my car smoking a joint, when my girlfriends cat comes up to the car.
So, I obviously got it high. The cat was fuckin' high as a kite, it was hilarious.

But now I think it's about to die!
It won't eat today, it's been puking, and doing all sorts of weird shit...
Fellow stoners, what do I do?

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-26 20:18:23

At 6/26/09 04:31 PM, Sevkat wrote: I'm in shit.
Yesterday, I was sitting in my car smoking a joint, when my girlfriends cat comes up to the car.
So, I obviously got it high. The cat was fuckin' high as a kite, it was hilarious.

I've gotten my dog high plenty of times, it should be fine. My dog is a jack russell and weighs all of 12 pounds. But then again I only give her like 5 shotties. Idk how many times you blew in that cat's face.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-27 13:18:09

At 6/26/09 04:31 PM, Sevkat wrote: I'm in shit.

That's pretty stupid, just light up another joint and forget about it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-27 23:10:06

At 6/26/09 04:31 PM, Sevkat wrote: But now I think it's about to die!

As long as your girlfriend doesn't know that you got it high, then pretend you don't know why it died. I know its a bit cruel, but thats really the only solution unless you want to tell your girlfriend that you killed her cat.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-28 01:37:25

At 6/28/09 01:34 AM, Sensationalism wrote: I'm so lame. Sorry.

Its ok, I forgive you.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-28 13:36:02

Weed is so beat to me. Every once and a while is alright, but habitually, practically everyday is worthless. The best thing weed does for me is make me money. What I'm really aching for are some damn pills or even some coke..

XBL Gamertag: Champigne [Reggae Club] Offer some insight..

I double dog dare you to click my ads!!

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-28 14:54:32

At 6/28/09 01:36 PM, Champigne wrote: Weed is so beat to me. Every once and a while is alright, but habitually, practically everyday is worthless. The best thing weed does for me is make me money. What I'm really aching for are some damn pills or even some coke..

Moderation man. Stop for a month then it'll feel like your first time burning. At least for me.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-28 17:13:01

screw those two when you could get some nice psychedelics drugs which will make the cannabis more different, and thats why i like to smoke everyday,

lick the finger dab the k smoked some weed its all you need, then get a flat of beer and take 3 different types of acid, interchanging between days with the 3rd being some weed, and then get some dmt or dmt containg plants and eat some cactus, while chainsmoking

thats id did through the solstice week and more later, and go to shambhala

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-28 20:08:45

At 6/28/09 06:40 PM, Sensationalism wrote: I like being sober. And I like being fucked up.

Seconded. Being high is great and I like getting high but being sober is fine with me too. I don't think I could be one of those people who smoke everyday just cuz I think it would lose its novelty and probably be boring or too routine to be cool anymore.

Being sober can be just as good as being high sometimes and I feel bad for you who feel like they can only have fun while high.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-28 20:17:22

it loses its novelty regardless and it isnt cool

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-28 21:04:57

At 6/28/09 08:17 PM, pr0ded wrote: it loses its novelty regardless and it isnt cool

Fine, it loses its novelty slower then. I've been smoking for a year but its still fun because of what Lkoz said, moderation.

But if weed has lost its novelty then keep doin what you can to make it fun for you, I guess.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-28 21:15:50

listening to music?

try some other drugs then the weed high will be more psychdelic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-28 21:22:13

I'm sorry but i hate drugs... And i know im gonna get some shit like then don't come in this topic but i had to say it.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-28 21:28:28

At 6/28/09 09:22 PM, kongking948 wrote: I'm sorry but i hate drugs... And i know im gonna get some shit like then don't come in this topic but i had to say it.

Welll...I'm not gonna give you shit, its your opinion.

But I really would like to know why you hate drugs (mostly just so I can disprove most of the stuff :D).

At 6/28/09 09:15 PM, pr0ded wrote: listening to music?

try some other drugs then the weed high will be more psychdelic

It probably will be, but I'm 14 so I'm just stickin to weed for now. I probably am going to try other drugs when I'm older but...for now weed is good.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-29 00:35:41

a lot? get stronger weed

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-29 00:37:28

and itsnt probably its certain, which means its novel and more unpredictable so even more new

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-29 00:51:14

At 6/28/09 09:22 PM, kongking948 wrote: I'm sorry but i hate drugs... And i know im gonna get some shit like then don't come in this topic but i had to say it.

Well we're all more mature than that, so we won't give you shit, but Like MichaelHurst said, I would love to hear some reasons why you don't like drugs.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-29 02:29:07

At 6/29/09 12:06 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Man, I totally miss my dead dealer right now. Cept this time it's just because I want something. Dude was so cool though. He's the only dude I could call right now who would probably be able to get some for me. And he'd drive to right by my house too.

Man I have a dude like that (minus the driving to right by my house). You can call him up at any time and he has weed. He's actually surprisingly cool too...Like most people would try to take advantage of 14 year olds buying from them by giving them less than what they are paying for or shittier weed. But this guy is fair about it.

He's in Hawaii though and I can't find anyone else to sell me some so it's dry. :(

Okay...

Wanna go over to the Muse Crew and tell them we hate Muse together?

Can I come, can I come?!

At 6/29/09 12:35 AM, pr0ded wrote: a lot? get stronger weed

Costs more money. Do you have something against being sober or somethin? You seem like you have to be high...

At 6/29/09 12:37 AM, pr0ded wrote: and itsnt probably its certain, which means its novel and more unpredictable so even more new

Alright, you do what I want, you do what you want. For now weed is satisfying for me, but its not for you so you do more stuff. This conversation has gone on longer than needed haha.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-29 09:00:04

The awesome thing about buying bud where I live, is I know of 5 dealers that live off the same main road I do, and they all bring it to me. Hell, I've bought from one of them at least 10 times and he's sparked a blunt of his own weed every single time.

People are cool around here...usually.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-29 10:17:25

At 6/29/09 12:35 AM, pr0ded wrote: a lot? get stronger weed

a does not here

Costs more money. Do you have something against being sober or somethin? You seem like you have to be high...

how does that equate to having to be high

For now weed is satisfying for me, but its not for you so you do more stuff. This conversation has gone on longer than needed haha.
but its not for you so you do more stuf

is that supposed to mean its not a gateway drug? because thats not what what i was talking about

i like 14 year olds, they always reply

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-29 10:18:33

At 6/29/09 10:17 AM, pr0ded wrote:
Costs more money.

a does not here
thats where i was quoting

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-29 13:07:04

Craziest weekend of my entire life. I'm pretty much done with all drugs for a while, save maybe alcohol, because staying up for over two days straight cracked out of your mind really takes a toll on your body.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-29 17:46:31

Everyone can appreciate the drug flood that I am about to experience.

1/2 legit gold caps $100
1/4 Dark Purple shipped direct from cali $100

My 4th of July will be out of control.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-29 20:49:20

At 6/29/09 05:46 PM, HippityGopher wrote: 1/2 legit gold caps $100
1/4 Dark Purple shipped direct from cali $100

Oh wow, that sounds intense. Are you doing all that by yourself or are you splitting it with some friends?

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-29 21:44:40

Well, I am in an extremely pissy mood today. I went to a suicide silence concert last night, and what do I do at concerts? Smoke pot. The majority of bands were local, and the concert was taking place in a senior center, so smoking up in the building itself would surely get me beaten up, so I went outside to the playground of a school across the street, and started smoking out of my gandolf pipe. Since i live quite far north, the sun sets late. So it was about 10:00 PM, while we were on the playground smoking up, the light was pretty dim but still out.

A cop rode by on his bike, confiscated my pot (I was the only one with possession), took my pipe, and on top of that I have a 175$ fine to pay within the next little while. Nobody else I was with got fined, checked, not even questioned. So, I have a huge fine to pay, good thing I have a job. But it still sucks. I must say, it could have been way worse. I could have spent a night in jail, been brought to my house in a cop car, higher fine, even a small sentence.

The first time I got caught smoking a joint in a park, all the cop did was take the joint though...

I still haven't forgiven the asians for pearl harbor.