00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ChironCaverns just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,050,441 Views | 18,508 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-08 19:31:14

At 3/8/09 04:19 PM, Sensationalism wrote: MichaelHurst, holy shit what a crazy night! I'm kind of jealous.

Man you had to be there. He had like an ounce of kush and we stole a nice big bud. Although I think my friends mom is going to flush it down the toilet.

You kinda had to be there to experience how weird alonso really was.

At 3/8/09 02:22 PM, Earfetish wrote: Point-blank refuse to travel in a car with an intoxicated or useless driver. Socially it might make you out to be the twat, but in reality the driver will consider themselves to be a twat and you blameless. Social niceties are not worth your life.

He wasn't the one driving. But the whole ride home he was saying how much he fucking hated us and he kept staring at me. He was also talking about nothing at all and refused to get out of the car.

At 3/7/09 11:37 PM, Buddhist wrote: 1) Alcohol and weed will fuck you up, i'm not surprised he was acting like that. Usually it's when you drink first and then smoke.

Thats what happened. So I guess its justified.

2) get friends that are less shady, kiddo.

It was my friend's parent's friend. And it wasn't even there friend. It was that random dude who no one knows but comes along anyway.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-08 19:55:40

At 3/8/09 04:19 PM, Sensationalism wrote: I don't think I remember what it feels like to be high.

I've not bought decent weed for ages. It's always been fucking standard, for like 9 grinding weeks. One bag that was awesome would be amazing.

hahaha you've not even got any weed tho hahaha

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-08 21:13:01

I'm not sure if it was a marketing gimmick by the dispensary, but I tried weed labeled as "pineapple express" a few days ago. First I packed a bowl of my stuff, which was all right, then my friends packed a bowl of the express and I was blasted off one hit for like 4 or 5 hours.

... It was cool. 8)

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-08 21:23:29

At 3/8/09 07:55 PM, Earfetish wrote: I've not bought decent weed for ages. It's always been fucking standard, for like 9 grinding weeks. One bag that was awesome would be amazing.

hahaha you've not even got any weed tho hahaha

people in glass houses.

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-09 01:33:41

aargh I'm out of weed now

I've been burning through it too much tho recently, might go without / cut back massively for a short while and get my tolerance down

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-09 17:22:52

At 3/5/09 04:43 PM, Buddhist wrote: Muchas gracias.

Bienvenidos. :)

At 3/5/09 04:49 PM, Scrotaculous wrote: So do you guys think I should abstain from marijuana for more than two months, or do you think that my tolerance probably won't go any lower after that.... I can easily get some but I want to be able to smoke next to nothing like I did when I first started and I don't want my tolerance to just jump back to where it was after like a week.

I'd say 2 months is more than enough time to be sober. One month is probably plenty, but it's ultimately up to you. Goin longer than that would just deny you the pleasure of the smoke. :)

At 3/5/09 05:57 PM, MichaelHurst wrote: I'm stayin with weed and shrooms. For now.

I mean, I'm only 14. :P.

Haha. Well, that's a good plan. Don't let people pressure you. :)
Also, crack probably ain't worth your money. o_0

At 3/6/09 06:18 PM, life wrote: new bowl, hits like a fucking king.

Oh mah God.
Very nice, how much?

At 3/6/09 06:22 PM, life wrote: bonus pic lol

Based on that picture, it looks about the size of my favorite bowl, but mine is darker in color and more streamlined.
Bad description of it, really, but I have no camera. :(

At 3/7/09 05:35 AM, ThePhantomLord wrote: Requesting permision to join, bros. Every day after school my friends, I acquire the continuim transfuctioner.

Hmmm...continuum transfunctioner sounds oddly reminiscent of KoL. o_0

At 3/7/09 07:03 AM, G-F-D wrote: A friend of mine got a hold of some Alza Concerta. Is it alright if i have a few, well, 3, while I'm high?

What dose are we talkin here? I used to take the 54mg ones, I had a prescription for em.
I think I used to take more than 3, but I don't really remember. However, 3 54mg Concertas would probably do something for ya.
I wouldn't take em if they're less than 54mg each, but it won't hurt you either way.

At 3/7/09 04:11 PM, MichaelHurst wrote: Holy shit. Last night was the sketchiest night ever.

Yeah. Ummm...wow. I wish I'd been there, I woulda been all up in that party.
I'll probably never understand why people act so retarded when they drink. I've never had that problem. :/
Hopefully your friend's parents have had a change of heart now. :)

At 3/9/09 01:33 AM, Earfetish wrote: aargh I'm out of weed now

I hate when that happens. :(

I take absolutely no responsibility for people following my advice. Failing to notice this disclaimer does not exempt one from it. You have been warned. :)

<<<<MY DUB SONG>>>>

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-09 19:20:32

It's been so nice out lately, smoked two blunts outside yesterday and a little bit on my deck when I got home from school.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-09 20:37:05

ive smoked the most weed here, so i make the rules

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-09 22:50:29

At 3/9/09 08:37 PM, unowned wrote: ive smoked the most weed here, so i make the rules

rofl, someone's got a big head.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-10 00:00:36

At 3/9/09 01:33 AM, Earfetish wrote: aargh I'm out of weed now

Just got a half ounce today. :)

Although I seem to be going through my weed really quickly now. I'm smoking a lot more and I'm running low on funds. I should probably stop for a little bit, but getting high is too fun. I guess I'll stop once I run out of money.

Also, I just got a new bubbler, and I need help naming it. Sorry I can't get pics cause my camera is broken, but I'll try to describe it.

It's very similar to this one, except instead of being clear it's more of a tan base color. It's basically the same shape and height.

I know it's not a great description, but any help with names is appreciated.

The Stoner's Club

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-10 03:29:28

At 3/9/09 05:59 PM, Sensationalism wrote: My mum just watched some drug shit on tv. Tells me marijuana causes cancer when used recreationally and you should only use it medicinallly even though she doesn't know all its medicinal uses.

Then she tells me I need to detox because otherwise it stays in your body forever.

And then says I'm stupid because everyone who has ever tried drugs is stupid and she's so smart because she hasn't.

Hahaha. That's so...wrong. All of it.

At 3/9/09 07:20 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote: It's been so nice out lately, smoked two blunts outside yesterday and a little bit on my deck when I got home from school.

I wish it was nice out here, but it's gonna get colder again tomorrow. :/

At 3/10/09 12:00 AM, Ship wrote: Just got a half ounce today. :)

How fortunate for you. :)
Also, if your bubbler was my bubbler, I'd name it Jim, but since it's not mine call it anything but that. >:(

At 3/10/09 01:45 AM, Sensationalism wrote: It's not so bad most of the time but it's getting to be a bit much now. I think not having any is starting to stress me out. Especially now that the weather is nicer and I want to enjoy it more. First thing I'm gonna do is roll up a jay and sit down by the river, possibly in a tree.

Trees are fuckin cool. :)
Also, have you ever noticed that they share the same basic shape as mushrooms? o_0
I can't get that association out of my head. Maybe I need to lay off the shrooms for a while.

Anyone here heard the new album The Prodigy released this year? It's called Invaders Must Die, I got it like a week and a half ago, and I'm jammin to it. Good shit.

Cosmopolitan! Thanks, Google.

I take absolutely no responsibility for people following my advice. Failing to notice this disclaimer does not exempt one from it. You have been warned. :)

<<<<MY DUB SONG>>>>

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-10 13:54:49

At 3/10/09 03:29 AM, Delik wrote: Anyone here heard the new album The Prodigy released this year? It's called Invaders Must Die, I got it like a week and a half ago, and I'm jammin to it. Good shit.

I just got it, I enjoy it but it is missing something that their other albums had, I just can't put my finger on it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-10 14:39:17

At 3/9/09 05:22 PM, Delik wrote: What dose are we talkin here? I used to take the 54mg ones, I had a prescription for em.
I think I used to take more than 3, but I don't really remember. However, 3 54mg Concertas would probably do something for ya.
I wouldn't take em if they're less than 54mg each, but it won't hurt you either way.

I had 3x 36mg, it was alright, real chill.

Shrug Island - A hand drawn musical adventure game <3

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-10 15:07:32

At 3/10/09 01:54 PM, Scrotaculous wrote: I just got it, I enjoy it but it is missing something that their other albums had, I just can't put my finger on it.

I know what you mean. I think their older shit might have been more complex, and also, Invaders Must Die sounds more like Pendulum or the album Adventures in Freestyle by The Freestylers than their older albums.
Either way, it's still pretty damn good. I especially like the song Thunder. Good track. :)

At 3/10/09 02:39 PM, G-F-D wrote: I had 3x 36mg, it was alright, real chill.

Ah.

<<<<MY DUB SONG>>>>

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-10 15:21:28

At 3/9/09 05:59 PM, Sensationalism wrote: My mum just watched some drug shit on tv. Tells me marijuana causes cancer when used recreationally and you should only use it medicinallly even though she doesn't know all its medicinal uses.

Then she tells me I need to detox because otherwise it stays in your body forever.

And then says I'm stupid because everyone who has ever tried drugs is stupid and she's so smart because she hasn't.

Tell your mom to stop listening everything the talking heads on the TV tell her, because 95% of it is lies and bullshit aimed at higher ratings anyway.

Also, tell her that this kid on the internet thinks she's a dumb bitch.

and by that i mean your mom is a dumb bitch.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-10 16:02:30

At 3/10/09 01:45 AM, Sensationalism wrote:
It's not so bad most of the time but it's getting to be a bit much now. I think not having any is starting to stress me out. Especially now that the weather is nicer and I want to enjoy it more. First thing I'm gonna do is roll up a jay and sit down by the river, possibly in a tree.

The first time I ever smoked was out of a gravity bong we made and we went by the river to smoke. It was probably one of the best highs I remember. My friend asked me for my iPod after we burned to listen to Dazed and Confused by the Zep and once he was done listening to it (while just staring at the river sitting on a rock) he said to me, "the bass moved the water". I couldn't stop laughing just thinking about it now.

For some reason when I try to recall the times I had the most fun while smoking, it would have to be those few times when I first started. Basically it was us walking outside and exploring different parts of towns we would never go too. Then we got our licenses and now we just L ride. Basically, I can't wait until summer so we can get back into walking around. It'll be good times again.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-11 03:00:53

At 3/10/09 03:21 PM, Buddhist wrote: Tell your mom to stop listening everything the talking heads on the TV tell her, because 95% of it is lies and bullshit aimed at higher ratings anyway.

Also, tell her that this kid on the internet thinks she's a dumb bitch.

and by that i mean your mom is a dumb bitch.

Hahahahahahahaha!!! XD

At 3/10/09 04:02 PM, Lkoz91 wrote: For some reason when I try to recall the times I had the most fun while smoking, it would have to be those few times when I first started. Basically it was us walking outside and exploring different parts of towns we would never go too. Then we got our licenses and now we just L ride. Basically, I can't wait until summer so we can get back into walking around. It'll be good times again.

I know the feeling. I do that type of shit every summer with my friends, and it's great. It's been less than a year since the last time I did that, and yet it seems like far longer. Winter sucks. :(
Good thing the weather should be improving soon, even though it's been pretty mild this year.

A a guy I know says he recently got some shit called supernova. As I've said before, I don't usually pay attention to the names, but he says it's really good shit. I was wondering if any of you had heard of it, and whether or not you think I should buy it. Yes? No?

On a completely unrelated topic, what do you guys think of my sig? I made it a few days ago and I think it's pretty cool, but I was just curious as to what other people think of it.

<<<<MY DUB SONG>>>>

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-11 03:06:11

For now, I am taking a break ( An Extended Stay ) from Pot, I had fun and all, but I fear I will get attached, as I do so easily with many things.

It brought me temporary happiness, And then want for more, this weed shall be no more, for I have changed my ways for my girl :3

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-11 11:30:47

At 3/11/09 03:06 AM, Tykwa wrote: For now, I am taking a break ( An Extended Stay ) from Pot, I had fun and all, but I fear I will get attached, as I do so easily with many things.

It brought me temporary happiness, And then want for more, this weed shall be no more, for I have changed my ways for my girl :3

whippeddddd

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-11 11:51:06

At 3/11/09 03:06 AM, Tykwa wrote: For now, I am taking a break ( An Extended Stay ) from Pot, I had fun and all, but I fear I will get attached, as I do so easily with many things.

You shouldn't stop smoking weed because a girl tells you to. Unless it is interfering with your life in a negative way.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-11 13:34:58

At 3/11/09 11:51 AM, Scrotaculous wrote: You shouldn't stop smoking weed because a girl tells you to. Unless it is interfering with your life in a negative way.

If anything, you should find a girl that smokes too.

They're way better, trust me...plus, stoned sex is AWESOME.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-11 14:05:47

At 3/11/09 01:34 PM, Buddhist wrote: If anything, you should find a girl that smokes too.

You speak the truth. Stoned sex, vicodin-induced-uncontrollably-horny sex also rules as well.

Dexter Season 5: "Psychopaths in love. It's like Zodiac and Juliet."

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-12 11:17:16

Yeah man, my second time ever having sex was high and it was banging. Haha I felt like I could last forever.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-12 12:10:15

At 3/11/09 11:30 AM, Lkoz91 wrote:

whippeddddd

Hahaha XD

But seriously Tykwa, Scrotaculous, Buddhist, and Sensationalism pretty much covered all the good responses to your post.

At 3/11/09 01:34 PM, Buddhist wrote: If anything, you should find a girl that smokes too.

Probably.

Definitely.

At 3/11/09 10:34 PM, Sensationalism wrote: I'd buy it if I were you, I don't think a friend would steer you wrong.

Well, that's the thing. He's not really a friend of mine, but he does chill with some of my friends, so I can probably trust him anyway.
However, I did a little research, and discovered that there is a strain called supernova, and it's supposed to be some of the best medicinal ganja around.

I, for one, looooove it!!!!

I'm glad. There's little point in art if no one likes it, yeah? ;)

Mescaline is such an obscure drug now. Funny thing about it is, no one even knows how it works, and yet it's illegal. Penalties for possession or sale are pretty severe in the US, and fuckin ridiculous in the UK. It's really rather sad. :/
The least they could do would be to allow certain groups to test it and find out more about it, but it seems rather likely that all the anti-drug people would crucify anyone attempting to legalize it for any use, or even to look into the matter further.
The world is a strange place sometimes, seemingly ruled by fear of the unknown. Maybe someday people will wake up and realize there's nothing to fear. Until then, people just gotta get high illegally, and possibly be punished for enjoying themselves.

<<<<MY DUB SONG>>>>

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-12 13:31:32

Speaking of mescaline, has anyone cultivated and boiled San Pedro Cactus? Supposedly it contains mescaline, but the only person I've seen try it boiled it wrong, so he basically drank the nastiest cactus juice ever and didn't even get high. He also tried chewing on the cactus itself, which yielded no results.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-12 19:00:17

At 3/10/09 04:02 PM, Lkoz91 wrote: Basically it was us walking outside and exploring different parts of towns we would never go too. Then we got our licenses and now we just L ride. Basically, I can't wait until summer so we can get back into walking around. It'll be good times again.

Thats what me and my friends do all the time. We even have a stash in town so we can just go smoke it in town and walk around and explore. Its pretty great.

I can't wait until summer either.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-12 20:32:14

Made an eighth last me since Sunday, went to school high every day of this week. I love it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-12 20:35:42

At 3/11/09 03:00 AM, Delik wrote: A a guy I know says he recently got some shit called supernova. As I've said before, I don't usually pay attention to the names, but he says it's really good shit. I was wondering if any of you had heard of it, and whether or not you think I should buy it. Yes? No?

I never pay attention to names either, but 'supernova' doesn't even sound like a major weed. Of course you could always just look at it before you actually buy it so you don't waste your money.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-13 00:25:59

At 3/13/09 12:11 AM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 3/12/09 11:50 PM, Clock-Ninja wrote: If any of you have time, you should outsmart these anti-weed people with good arguments.
Haha, I wish I had some adderoll and weed...I'd leave a damn long post there.

I thank adderoll for my SAT scores. =D

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-13 02:08:40

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature