00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Someone gifted HoneyGoldenBee supporter status!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,043,233 Views | 18,508 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-20 17:13:51

I bidding on a handcrafted chinese pipe on ebay for a fiver :3

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-20 18:46:04

At 8/20/10 05:13 PM, schumaccercat wrote: I bidding on a handcrafted chinese pipe on ebay for a fiver :3

Right on.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-20 20:28:07

Hey guys, I got a dilemma. I just got some money, so I wanna get a bag, but I have no means to smoke it. I would normally smoke it out of my bong or pipe, but I'm in New Jersey till tomorrow so I don't have any pieces. Can anyone suggest a homemade piece I can make?

IT WAS ALL A DREAM.

Thank you CagedSilhoutte for the sexy ass sig!

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-20 20:30:57

Make a bong or a lung.

Both are easy, bong's probably easier though.

Just take a bottle, poke a hole in the middle, stick the hollow part of a pen or even a straw in there, something that can act as a hooter, take the lid and put tin/aluminum foil around it, poke holes in the top, put it on the bottle and put the weed on the lid you just made the holes in.
Then smoke it.

Lung is basically the same, cut a bottle in half, do the same thing with the lid, put a bag with no holes in it inside and make sure its pushed around the sides good, no air getting through is best, tape it to the bottle and when you light the weed, pull down the bag so it fills it like a chamber, take the cap off the bottle and inhale.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-20 20:42:08

At 8/20/10 08:30 PM, EpicFail wrote: Lung is basically the same, cut a bottle in half, do the same thing with the lid, put a bag with no holes in it inside and make sure its pushed around the sides good, no air getting through is best, tape it to the bottle and when you light the weed, pull down the bag so it fills it like a chamber, take the cap off the bottle and inhale.

Ahh, so kinda like a gravity bong minus the water?

also quote length lololol

IT WAS ALL A DREAM.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-20 20:45:03

Also, I just deposited for the first time in like two years, and wouldn't you know:

You are currently 420 points away from unlocking your next secret:
Snarlie Brown Redux!

IT WAS ALL A DREAM.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-20 21:01:57

yo dues, just saw this thing. haha i signed up here for the art but a stoners club sounds good too. u guys post pics of ur pieces at all?

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-20 21:51:58

I just got a $20 bag, and it smells like heaven. I think it's Sour D. I think I'm gonna smoke it to mah face too, not in one sitting of course though.

IT WAS ALL A DREAM.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-20 22:08:21

Hey guys, i'm currently learning to roll, I haven't been smoking long. Could you point me in the direction of some tutorials or something to show me how to make different ones?

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-20 23:50:45

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-21 00:00:25

What's good fellow tokestars.

Breathe deep motherfuckers.

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-21 01:34:58

Got some dank earlier. Smoked a blunt and a couple bowls with a bunch of friends. Tonight was a great night. It's 12:35 and I'm gonna eat and text my friend until I go to bed.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-21 02:04:44

At 8/20/10 08:30 PM, EpicFail wrote: Make a bong or a lung.

Oh my shit, that's ghetto as hell. Sounds... unhealthy. :S

I'd rather roll a joint out of bible paper.

At 8/21/10 12:00 AM, Strategize wrote: What's good fellow tokestars.

Looks like you are, my friend.

Breathe deep motherfuckers.

I wish I could, but I don't have a sack; and I'm not sure if this new job I got is going to drug test me yet. They know I've been in drug related trouble before, so more than likely they will... well, unless they like blazing or something. Fat chance though.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-21 02:57:38

been 2 weeks since my last time- longest break in about 3 months...
australias weed is shit and overly expensive- become an alcoholic instead :(

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-21 09:54:18

shittt, as far as learning to roll? first of all if u dont have a grinder you gotta use sum scissors to get a real fine consistency. then, for a medium sized joint, get sum zig zag oranges (my personal favorie and easy to learn with), and place .4, .5 g of the stickiest bud u have in the crease. this is the harder part. using your thumb and your index fingers, try to squeeze all of the bud into a tight, compressed mass inside the paper (this is how i do it there are many techniques) begin the roll the paper TIGHTLY up out and around the bud. lick it, seal it, and, if its sloppy, roll it inside of another very tight paper (this is easy, and i used to do it to make sure the joint doesnt run). light, inhale, and get good :)

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-21 12:07:41

At 8/21/10 02:04 AM, CagedSilhouette wrote: I'd rather roll a joint out of bible paper.

Haha. Are you serious? Instead of smoking out of a makeshift bong or lung, you'd rather roll a loose joint with a piece of paper covered in ink? You know when you burn that ink, you're inhaling it along with the weed, right?

Your logic is a bit flawed.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-21 12:43:56

Potheads will inherit the Earth - We have been digitally enhanced to spread and reproduce our knowledge worldwide

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-21 13:12:33

Yeah, I'd rather make a little bong or something than smoke with bible papers. Shit, I remember once we used an envelope, tasted so raw but probably better than the bible.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-21 13:15:26

At 8/21/10 12:07 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote: Your logic is a bit flawed.

There's a few blank pages in most bibles. :P

Besides, I don't have to worry about that shit anyway. I have plenty of pieces, and no matter where I go I'm still old enough to buy papers. So yeah. I just think a plastic bottle, plastic straw, plastic lid, and aluminum foil... well yeah. That sounds gnarly as hell. Seems like it'd be too easy to burn the plastic. Especially if you smoked more than a bowl in one setting. I used to make shit like that, well with more metal where the heat was going to be... but even that was a bit to much for me. As soon as I turned 18 I said fuck all that shit... I think the gnarliest thing I've made was a pipe out of a shotgun shell and tin foil. I threw it away after a day or two.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-21 13:48:32

I went to venice last week and got my medical marijuana card. Shit's so cash. Dispensary prices are really not bad, too. I got:

Fat J of Skywalker OG for like 11 (Pretty expensive)
A gram of Cosmic OG for 15
Two grams of Jack Herer for 20. (Normally single grams are 17 but I tipped her the difference and she hooked it up faaaat)
1/8th of AK-47 for 40
Half gram of Kief for 16.

There were half o's of some dank for as little as a hundred bucks. It was whack though, the dispensary I went to didn't have any edibles. I wanted some ganja butter or hash fudge or somethin.

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-21 14:32:38

At 8/21/10 01:48 PM, VeryProudofYa wrote: I went to venice last week and got my medical marijuana card. Shit's so cash. Dispensary prices are really not bad, too. I got:

Two grams of Jack Herer for 20. (Normally single grams are 17 but I tipped her the difference and she hooked it up faaaat)
1/8th of AK-47 for 40

There were half o's of some dank for as little as a hundred bucks. It was whack though, the dispensary I went to didn't have any edibles. I wanted some ganja butter or hash fudge or somethin.

Those are outrageous prices, bro.
If anyone ever asked me for over $10 for a gram, I'd tell them to shove their head up their ass.
But then again, I buy it from dealers.

Also, a half gram of pot? Shit, they're selling it like coke these days!

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-21 14:48:14

At 8/21/10 02:32 PM, Sevkat wrote: If anyone ever asked me for over $10 for a gram, I'd tell them to shove their head up their ass.

Yeah man, this. It must be nice being able to just pick and choose what you want when you want though.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-21 17:48:24

Damn, that's really really shitty. Glad to hear you're doing better though, wish you the best.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-21 17:51:36

At 8/21/10 02:32 PM, Sevkat wrote:
At 8/21/10 01:48 PM, VeryProudofYa wrote: I went to venice last week and got my medical marijuana card. Shit's so cash. Dispensary prices are really not bad, too. I got:

1/8th of AK-47 for 40

Those are outrageous prices, bro.
If anyone ever asked me for over $10 for a gram, I'd tell them to shove their head up their ass.
But then again, I buy it from dealers.

Also, a half gram of pot? Shit, they're selling it like coke these days!

haha, the half gram isn't actual pot, it's kief collected from the alaskan thunderfuck strain.

40 for an eighth of AK 47 isn't bad around reno, especially for a strain that's won medals at the Cannabis cup.
I got the Jack Here for $1 = .1 and it's won gold at the cup a few times now.

The only thing that was over street prices was the Cosmic and if you smoked it I can promise you wouldn't feel ripped. Not to mention that I get everything one hundred percent legal with verified strains and can grow my own plants with no fear of raids.

But yeah, the price per gram there is a bit steep, but once you get to 1/8th and some of their 1/4th it's even under street value. Speaking from the west coast price points anyway

I'd really like to see the buds you personally are buying for dollar points though.

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-21 17:53:20

All this talk of rolling joints. I just recently started rolling them (like a week ago) and I can already roll a very smokable joint. I think what helps me the most is that I take a thin piece of cardboard (like from a box of gum or something) and roll it up, use a gummy strip from a ziggy, and use that as a roach. I find it preferable because your lips don't stick to the paper and you can smoke all of the weed instead of throwing weed away in the roach.

I also did shrooms for the second time a couple nights ago. Split a quad between 3 people and I think it was a good amount. We all ate our shrooms and immediately started drinking some OJ to kick off the trip. It started for me about a half hour after I ate them and progressively got better. After about an hour though I started drinking and that just fucked me up. I can't really describe what it was like being on shrooms because I was too busy enjoying the moment to realize what was going on. Clouds were all being sucked into a vortex in the sky, grass was growing, trees were blue when I was looking directly at them. It was a good time.

We pretty much kept drinking the whole night and at some point, I feel like the alcohol overcame the shrooms and I pretty much just felt drunk. I had a solid couple hours though so I was good. We didn't have any weed but I had my pipe on me which hasn't been cleaned for a good half year with multiple uses everyday. It's funny what you'll do for weed when you're drunk haha. There was enough resin in that thing to keep us smokin on it for an hour or so.

All passed out watching Assassination of a High School President and I had to get up at 10 the next morning and head to work.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-22 11:24:37

At 8/21/10 05:53 PM, Idiocratic wrote: stuff

Damn..my weekend's been good, but DAMN! Sounds like you had a great time, man.

Picking up a blunt of some dank today. Should be a good time. My first time rolling a blunt.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-22 13:23:55

At 8/21/10 02:04 AM, CagedSilhouette wrote: I wish I could, but I don't have a sack; and I'm not sure if this new job I got is going to drug test me yet. They know I've been in drug related trouble before, so more than likely they will... well, unless they like blazing or something. Fat chance though.

Shitty deal, when do you think you'll start up again?

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-22 14:59:48

My buddy was on the guest list for the Aesop Rock show in my city last night and we got cross faded as all tits and brought a joint into the show then blazed more nuggets afterwords. Aesop was incredible and when I met him after the show he was really cool to everyone, he signed my medical card. I finally sparked some of the kief I got from a dispensary and it annihilated my face. Awesome night.

And all this does is get me that much more excited for when Atmosphere and Blueprint come to town next month. I love me some nigbeats, unnnh.

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-22 15:57:49

At 8/21/10 01:15 PM, CagedSilhouette wrote: A I have plenty of pieces, and no matter where I go I'm still old enough to buy papers.

Me too, but I'd still rather make a piece than use bible papers. That's just me though.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-22 16:09:55

Sorry for the double post. Yesterday was my birthday, so needless to say I got high as shit. My friend's bringing some over tomorrow for a late birthday smokeout too. I love having cool friends.

BBS Signature