00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BloodyPeckii just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I was dreaming I was at a NG Meetup

655 Views | 30 Replies

Last night I was dreaming that I was at a NG Meetup. I got there together with @DamnedByFate and we met @GoryBlizzard (who wasn't wearing sunglasses, almost didn't recognize him) and @Casualty was there too, even though that dude has been inactive since 2013.

I didn't see @SevenSaysNoToDrugs anywhere, though. Was propably busy baking cookies for everyone. Which sure took a long while because it was a pretty huge room and it was PACKED. Which must mean that we also overcame this corona-thingy somehow.

So... when do we all meet up in real life?

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to I was dreaming I was at a NG Meetup 2021-03-05 14:02:14

At 3/5/21 01:53 PM, Haggard wrote:

We can never meet.

They won't understand our love.

Just another NG user.

Thanks, @COOLZONE17500 for the cool signature.

BBS Signature

Response to I was dreaming I was at a NG Meetup 2021-03-05 14:42:22

At 3/5/21 01:53 PM, Haggard wrote: So... when do we all meet up in real life?

All of us?

Is that even possible?

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to I was dreaming I was at a NG Meetup 2021-03-05 15:07:38

At a guess, I'd be drunk.

Response to I was dreaming I was at a NG Meetup 2021-03-05 15:26:54

At 3/5/21 01:53 PM, Haggard wrote: Last night I was dreaming that I was at a NG Meetup. I got there together with @DamnedByFate and we met @GoryBlizzard (who wasn't wearing sunglasses, almost didn't recognize him) and @Casualty was there too, even though that dude has been inactive since 2013.
I didn't see @SevenSaysNoToDrugs anywhere, though. Was propably busy baking cookies for everyone. Which sure took a long while because it was a pretty huge room and it was PACKED. Which must mean that we also overcame this corona-thingy somehow.

I was in the kitchen baking yep

| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature

Response to I was dreaming I was at a NG Meetup 2021-03-05 16:15:38

i was creaming at a NG meetup

Notorious internet cunt

My old username was StaticSkull

She/Her

BBS Signature

Response to I was dreaming I was at a NG Meetup 2021-03-05 17:20:30

Was I there?

Response to I was dreaming I was at a NG Meetup 2021-03-05 17:38:36

I don't know when is the next mass gathering, but I can already chill with people individually. It's also worth noting I'm getting my first vaccine tomorrow.

Former iron fist mod of the NG Featureless Chat from May 23, 2012 to May 4, 2014.

NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011 | NYC Meet 2013

BBS Signature

Response to I was dreaming I was at a NG Meetup 2021-03-05 18:22:01

The way the event drags on, I'd wager we will meet in Valhalla again.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to I was dreaming I was at a NG Meetup 2021-03-05 18:59:23

So what your dream was like? Did it last for several minutes, hours? How many members in real-life you did recognized, the members that you didn't recognize? Did you see Tom, Tankman, or any other NG characters? Was your dream just 'normal' or NG-themed?

SM/AMA/FAQs (Now both are ready, well sort of) My shortcuts

BBS Signature

Response to I was dreaming I was at a NG Meetup 2021-03-06 07:11:41

At 3/5/21 05:38 PM, GoryBlizzard wrote: It's also worth noting I'm getting my first vaccine tomorrow.

I meant Monday.

I hope everything opens up soon.

Former iron fist mod of the NG Featureless Chat from May 23, 2012 to May 4, 2014.

NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011 | NYC Meet 2013

BBS Signature

Response to I was dreaming I was at a NG Meetup 2021-03-06 07:51:11

At 3/5/21 04:17 PM, UggoSonno wrote: Never there’s a new disease coming another year indoors

Negatirona 69-420?

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to I was dreaming I was at a NG Meetup 2021-03-06 08:10:21

At 3/5/21 05:20 PM, Murray wrote: Was I there?

I bet you where, but I woke up before I could meet you. :(

Response to I was dreaming I was at a NG Meetup 2021-03-06 08:12:19

At 3/5/21 06:59 PM, StickmanMarkinson wrote: So what your dream was like? Did it last for several minutes, hours? How many members in real-life you did recognized, the members that you didn't recognize? Did you see Tom, Tankman, or any other NG characters? Was your dream just 'normal' or NG-themed?

I only remember the last few minutes of the dream. Me and DamnedByFate where just sitting down, and then I saw Casualty (whom I never met in real life, but somehow I just knew it was him), and then shortly after that I woke up.

Response to I was dreaming I was at a NG Meetup 2021-03-06 11:54:09

At 3/6/21 08:10 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 3/5/21 05:20 PM, Murray wrote: Was I there?
I bet you where, but I woke up before I could meet you. :(

Dagnabit! More than likely I was finding where we could go for a drink.

Response to I was dreaming I was at a NG Meetup 2021-08-24 11:33:30

At 3/6/21 08:12 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 3/5/21 06:59 PM, StickmanMarkinson wrote: So what your dream was like? Did it last for several minutes, hours? How many members in real-life you did recognized, the members that you didn't recognize? Did you see Tom, Tankman, or any other NG characters? Was your dream just 'normal' or NG-themed?
I only remember the last few minutes of the dream. Me and DamnedByFate where just sitting down, and then I saw Casualty (whom I never met in real life, but somehow I just knew it was him), and then shortly after that I woke up.

Woah, thanks @Haggard; I am honored that I was a part of that dream even though I have indeed been away for so long. Sorry, by the way, if reviving old threads is frowned upon, but I could not not respond!

I do still log in to Newgrounds like... every year. To see what I've missed and to nostalgize, of course. It's good to see that you guys are still on here!

BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER

BBS Signature

Response to I was dreaming I was at a NG Meetup 2021-08-24 12:27:56

Imagine you just see a frog having a panic attack in the corner squeaking

Froggo is always watching.

I'm going to shit your pants

[Pronouns are they/them btw]

BBS Signature

i would like too but im afraid that i wont be unable to afford a visa to visit murica

also im still fucking 15

I ATE EXPIRED BREAD AND PASSED OFF TEMPORARILY

MY LINKTREE YOU RETARDS

BBS Signature

Response to I was dreaming I was at a NG Meetup 2021-08-24 15:49:41

At 3/5/21 01:53 PM, Haggard wrote: Last night I was dreaming that I was at a NG Meetup. I got there together with @DamnedByFate and we met @GoryBlizzard (who wasn't wearing sunglasses, almost didn't recognize him) and @Casualty was there too, even though that dude has been inactive since 2013.

Was I in your dream at the meeting? :D

"If you don't stand up for yourself... everyone will walk all over you." -Donald Trump

BBS Signature

Response to I was dreaming I was at a NG Meetup 2021-08-24 15:50:29

At 3/5/21 02:42 PM, Painbringer wrote:
All of us?

Is that even possible?

I don't think all of us would fit inside at the same time.

"If you don't stand up for yourself... everyone will walk all over you." -Donald Trump

BBS Signature

Response to I was dreaming I was at a NG Meetup 2021-08-24 16:23:22

At 8/24/21 03:50 PM, Belthagor wrote: I don't think all of us would fit inside at the same time.

They can, if you rent a convention center large enough.

Unless you mean inside your ass.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to I was dreaming I was at a NG Meetup 2021-08-24 17:04:46

At 8/24/21 04:23 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 8/24/21 03:50 PM, Belthagor wrote: I don't think all of us would fit inside at the same time.
They can, if you rent a convention center large enough.

What if I pretend it's someone's birthday and rent the local Mcdonalds? It's pretty big, pretty inexpensive too.

BBS Signature

Response to I was dreaming I was at a NG Meetup 2021-08-24 17:13:29

is that even possible?

iu_398892_8472951.gif

Hi Nice To Meet You I'm Yosos and I do Pixel art.

BBS Signature

Response to I was dreaming I was at a NG Meetup 2021-08-24 17:24:32

At 8/24/21 04:23 PM, Painbringer wrote:

Even that I'd dispute.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to I was dreaming I was at a NG Meetup 2021-08-24 18:31:00

At 3/5/21 02:02 PM, ZomAlien wrote:
At 3/5/21 01:53 PM, Haggard wrote:
We can never meet.

They won't understand our love.

#Aliens

BBS Signature

Response to I was dreaming I was at a NG Meetup 2021-08-25 12:56:58

At 8/24/21 11:33 AM, Casualty wrote:
At 3/6/21 08:12 AM, Haggard wrote:
Woah, thanks @Haggard; I am honored that I was a part of that dream even though I have indeed been away for so long. Sorry, by the way, if reviving old threads is frowned upon, but I could not not respond!

I do still log in to Newgrounds like... every year. To see what I've missed and to nostalgize, of course. It's good to see that you guys are still on here!

Wow, that's a surprise seeing you here again. :)

Yeah, it was a very weird dream. I just knew "hey, that's Casualty standing over there", lol.

At 8/24/21 02:53 PM, 8BitKruno wrote: I'm not including myself in the meetup and will never do. Thank you.

I enjoy reading and seeing pictures of people in NG meetup

That's the nice things about dreams: You don't actually have to go anywhere.

At 8/24/21 03:17 PM, sneedsterTaliburn wrote: i would like too but im afraid that i wont be unable to afford a visa to visit murica

also im still fucking 15

Don't worry. The NG Meetups I will attend will happen in Europe. Cyberdevil and I have already decided on Norway, lol.

At 8/24/21 03:49 PM, Belthagor wrote:

Was I in your dream at the meeting? :D

Sorry, I don't remember. But hey, it's a dream. I bet everyone of you was there. Maybe it even was at the local McDonald's (there's one 50 meters from here. How convenient it would be to have a meetup there...).

Response to I was dreaming I was at a NG Meetup 2021-08-25 18:53:41

At 8/25/21 12:56 PM, Haggard wrote: Don't worry. The NG Meetups I will attend will happen in Europe. Cyberdevil and I have already decided on Norway, lol.

You got a Swede to voluntarily travel to Norway? What kind of sorcery is this?

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to I was dreaming I was at a NG Meetup 2021-08-26 13:14:17

At 8/25/21 06:53 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 8/25/21 12:56 PM, Haggard wrote: Don't worry. The NG Meetups I will attend will happen in Europe. Cyberdevil and I have already decided on Norway, lol.
You got a Swede to voluntarily travel to Norway? What kind of sorcery is this?

It's really easy. Just tell 'em there's free cheese slicers AND that we get to make fun of Denmark.

Response to I was dreaming I was at a NG Meetup 2021-08-26 15:01:05

I dreamt about overdosing on oatmeal last night

Response to I was dreaming I was at a NG Meetup 2021-08-27 19:19:27

At 8/26/21 03:01 PM, GraysonDaMighty wrote: I dreamt about overdosing on oatmeal last night

Did you die?