00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GasGrass just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for artist friends

2,016 Views | 90 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for artist friends 2021-01-15 16:09:10

Hey guys, any fellow artists here that I would love to get to know? I'm looking for more friends on here, i'm still fairly new to Newgrounds and I would love to get to know some more people!

If you wanna see my art if you're curious, its right here: https://supremekhi.newgrounds.com/art

I've been drawing for 3 years!

What about you, have any art you can show me? How long have you been drawing? I would love to get to know you all! :)

Chat me up on Discord: SupremeKhi#3995

Response to Looking for artist friends 2021-01-16 12:48:40

At 1/15/21 04:09 PM, SupremeKhi wrote: Hey guys, any fellow artists here that I would love to get to know? I'm looking for more friends on here, i'm still fairly new to Newgrounds and I would love to get to know some more people!

If you wanna see my art if you're curious, its right here: https://supremekhi.newgrounds.com/art

What about you, have any art you can show me? How long have you been drawing? I would love to get to know you all! :)

Hey SupremeKhi, I saw your art style and I don't like it. I love it, I'm going to follow you to see your art skill develop. As for friends, I be your friend and if you need help with art(feedback) just send me a email. And I'll help you with my best of my abilities. 

Response to Looking for artist friends 2021-01-16 14:55:41

first i must ask

are you based?

or cringe?

A distant engine of hate is stirring....

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature

Yooo, I would be glad to be your friend.

I've been drawing since I was 6, but only really properly drawing since 2019, when a friend's guidance on humanoid proportions etc. helped me finally understand.

Response to Looking for artist friends 2021-01-16 17:49:52

At 1/16/21 04:52 PM, Troisnyx wrote: Yooo, I would be glad to be your friend.

I've been drawing since I was 6, but only really properly drawing since 2019, when a friend's guidance on humanoid proportions etc. helped me finally understand.

Aw nice to meet you too friend!!! I love your art I see :D Keep up the awesome work!

Response to Looking for artist friends 2021-01-16 17:50:49

At 1/16/21 12:48 PM, lordyingyang wrote:
At 1/15/21 04:09 PM, SupremeKhi wrote: Hey guys, any fellow artists here that I would love to get to know? I'm looking for more friends on here, i'm still fairly new to Newgrounds and I would love to get to know some more people!

Hey SupremeKhi, I saw your art style and I don't like it. I love it, I'm going to follow you to see your art skill develop. As for friends, I be your friend and if you need help with art(feedback) just send me a email. And I'll help you with my best of my abilities. 

Aww thank you thank you so so much!!! I'll do my best! Im so glad to see someone there for me who loves my art~

By the way I love your art too! I'll follow you back and keep up the great work friend!!! :D

Response to Looking for artist friends 2021-01-16 17:56:22

At 1/16/21 05:49 PM, SupremeKhi wrote:
At 1/16/21 04:52 PM, Troisnyx wrote: Yooo, I would be glad to be your friend.

Aw nice to meet you too friend!!! I love your art I see :D Keep up the awesome work!

Thank you kindly. ❤️ I'll do my best.

Response to Looking for artist friends 2021-01-16 18:08:54

At 1/16/21 02:55 PM, Template88 wrote: first i must ask

are you based?

or cringe?

Hmm well I try my best to be based and not cringe!! Though sometimes I have embarrassing moments but I try my best to fit in with everyone!

Response to Looking for artist friends 2021-01-21 22:15:59

Hi....... I'm Evelyn and I'm quite new here... I'd love to get to know a few peeps and damn guys all this art is good quality! Keep up the good work y'all!

Response to Looking for artist friends 2021-01-21 23:18:38

At 1/21/21 10:15 PM, evieproductions wrote: Hi....... I'm Evelyn and I'm quite new here... I'd love to get to know a few peeps and damn guys all this art is good quality! Keep up the good work y'all!

Oh hi Evelyn ^^ my name is Khi~ I love your art so keep up the great work!! Also same here!!

Response to Looking for artist friends 2021-01-22 08:04:50

i uh

am in the same situation

my art is kind of shit

woah look at me i'm on newground man

Response to Looking for artist friends 2021-01-22 08:09:10

Me!

Response to Looking for artist friends 2021-01-22 09:10:40

At 1/22/21 09:07 AM, Droidcore wrote:
At 1/22/21 08:04 AM, kriegpilled wrote:

i uh

am in the same situation

my art is kind of shit
You can improve yourself.
Anyway you can do it.
^°^

heavily doubt that but thanks

woah look at me i'm on newground man

Response to Looking for artist friends 2021-01-22 10:36:53

I'm quite new here, too!! Nice to meet ya, am Ribbon. Yeye, I took a peak at your gallery and it's good from what I've seen, I like cartoony styles.

I find it's pretty friendly here from what I've seen so far, much calmer than Twitter >_<

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for artist friends 2021-01-22 10:47:58

Your stuff's cute, keep up the good work dude!

Response to Looking for artist friends 2021-01-22 12:52:54

At 1/22/21 10:36 AM, Ribbon-Dove wrote: I'm quite new here, too!! Nice to meet ya, am Ribbon. Yeye, I took a peak at your gallery and it's good from what I've seen, I like cartoony styles.

I find it's pretty friendly here from what I've seen so far, much calmer than Twitter >_<

Aw thank you so much!!! I love your art too!! Keep up the great work~ and I think you're friendly too!!

Response to Looking for artist friends 2021-01-22 12:53:59

At 1/22/21 09:12 AM, Droidcore wrote:
At 1/22/21 09:10 AM, kriegpilled wrote:

i uh

am in the same situation

my art is kind of shit
Anyway you can do it.
^°^
Your welcome.
^[]^

I love the both of your art ^^

Response to Looking for artist friends 2021-01-22 12:57:50

At 1/22/21 12:52 PM, SupremeKhi wrote:
At 1/22/21 10:36 AM, Ribbon-Dove wrote: I'm quite new here, too!! Nice to meet ya, am Ribbon. Yeye, I took a peak at your gallery and it's good from what I've seen, I like cartoony styles.

Aw thank you so much!!! I love your art too!! Keep up the great work~ and I think you're friendly too!!

Awww! I try my best.

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for artist friends 2021-01-22 14:16:42

At 1/22/21 12:57 PM, Ribbon-Dove wrote:
At 1/22/21 12:52 PM, SupremeKhi wrote:

Awww! I try my best.

No problem~ I hope we can be friends too

Response to Looking for artist friends 2021-01-22 14:17:08

At 1/22/21 10:47 AM, ScarfaceOnVHS wrote: Your stuff's cute, keep up the good work dude!

Thank you so much!! I love your stuff too!! I wish you the same

Response to Looking for artist friends 2021-01-22 15:12:45

Cute stuff! I like the one with all the shirts :D Makes for a good banner too haha~

I just joined today so i'm still browsing around all confused haha! I've been drawing since eehhhh... i don't remember 8'D Aways i guess :P

Response to Looking for artist friends 2021-01-22 15:18:30

I think i spotted you in the New User's thread too! You're icon really stuck with me, it's super cute haha

Response to Looking for artist friends 2021-01-22 15:43:53

At 1/22/21 03:12 PM, MellonSnow wrote: Cute stuff! I like the one with all the shirts :D Makes for a good banner too haha~

I just joined today so i'm still browsing around all confused haha! I've been drawing since eehhhh... i don't remember 8'D Aways i guess :P

Oh welcome to NG!!! And thank you so much~ I love your art too :D Please keep up the great work!! Also you seem nice

Response to Looking for artist friends 2021-01-22 15:55:41

At 1/22/21 03:43 PM, SupremeKhi wrote:
At 1/22/21 03:12 PM, MellonSnow wrote: Cute stuff! I like the one with all the shirts :D Makes for a good banner too haha~

Oh welcome to NG!!! And thank you so much~ I love your art too :D Please keep up the great work!! Also you seem nice

Thank you very much!

Thanks, i'll definitely do my best! :D

Haha, you too! ^^

Response to Looking for artist friends 2021-01-22 16:19:19

At 1/22/21 03:18 PM, MellonSnow wrote:

I think i spotted you in the New User's thread too! You're icon really stuck with me, it's super cute haha

Awww, thanks, I really like my profile pic too hehe :P

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for artist friends 2021-01-22 19:59:35

I'd like to be friends if thats cool

El Super Mario acaba de comer un hongo ancho.

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for artist friends 2021-01-22 20:35:10

At 1/22/21 07:59 PM, FullOnwave wrote:

I'd like to be friends if thats cool

Awesome ^^

Response to Looking for artist friends 2021-01-22 20:35:34

At 1/22/21 07:48 PM, Droidcore11 wrote:
At 1/22/21 12:53 PM, SupremeKhi wrote:
At 1/22/21 09:12 AM, Droidcore wrote:
At 1/22/21 09:10 AM, kriegpilled wrote:

i uh

am in the same situation

my art is kind of shit
Anyway you can do it.
^°^
Your welcome.
^[]^
I love the both of your art ^^
Man you can visit.

Well, I try to have time for everyone ^^

Response to Looking for artist friends 2021-01-22 21:08:21

Yo, I am also one of the new artist. I just looked at some of your stuff and honestly it really pops out at me. I ain't the best artist in the world either, however we all start from somewhere to improve from and honestly you got some talent, I would love to see more of what you work on in the future.

Response to Looking for artist friends 2021-01-22 22:12:29

At 1/22/21 09:08 PM, CodenameCMB wrote: Yo, I am also one of the new artist. I just looked at some of your stuff and honestly it really pops out at me. I ain't the best artist in the world either, however we all start from somewhere to improve from and honestly you got some talent, I would love to see more of what you work on in the future.

Aww thank you so much!!! I appreciate it ^^ I also enjoy your stuff too, keep up the great work!!!!