00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

tox just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Fro Collab (or the Frollab, if you will)

5,750 Views | 190 Replies

Response to The Fro Collab (or the Frollab, if you will) 2020-07-23 12:37:18

At 7/23/20 12:29 PM, VoicesByCorey wrote: I'm going to have fun reading this dialogue :D I already have a voice in mind for the narration, Fro and Dom :D

Nice.

Response to The Fro Collab (or the Frollab, if you will) 2020-07-26 22:16:00

Response to The Fro Collab (or the Frollab, if you will) 2020-08-04 11:51:09

Hey guys!

Just wanted to check in and see if your written pieces are 100% complete. If they are, I can start recording for the audio version of it. :) Also, can you send me the stories so I have the updated versions? Thank you!

You need a voice? I got plenty for ya! :D

BBS Signature

Audio collab if there's any roles left!

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to The Fro Collab (or the Frollab, if you will) 2020-08-31 09:24:45

At 8/31/20 04:00 AM, Kutaykomiks wrote: @Belthagor @BillyRedSnake @Edeshye @Edlus @tehdroopy @The-Great-One @ZetoSoul
Hey everyone, are there anyone that still want to make changes to their work? I'm sorry for tagging people that already said they were done with their work. I just tagged everyone for convenience. Please reply again even if you already said you were done with your work, thank you.

iu_162494_7939671.gif

Response to The Fro Collab (or the Frollab, if you will) 2020-08-31 09:38:13

At 8/31/20 09:24 AM, Edeshye wrote:
At 8/31/20 04:00 AM, Kutaykomiks wrote: @Belthagor @BillyRedSnake @Edeshye @Edlus @tehdroopy @The-Great-One @ZetoSoul
Hey everyone, are there anyone that still want to make changes to their work? I'm sorry for tagging people that already said they were done with their work. I just tagged everyone for convenience. Please reply again even if you already said you were done with your work, thank you.
My work here is done.

Same here but I don't feel like finding an appropriate GIF to express the sentiment.

RedSnake's the name, out of character and gae is the game.

Response to The Fro Collab (or the Frollab, if you will) 2020-08-31 11:56:21

I'm done updating my work.

Response to The Fro Collab (or the Frollab, if you will) 2020-08-31 12:04:22

At 8/31/20 11:56 AM, ZetoSoul wrote:

"If you don't stand up for yourself... everyone will walk all over you." -Donald Trump

BBS Signature

Response to The Fro Collab (or the Frollab, if you will) 2020-09-01 00:28:35

@Phobotech, if you want to collab with me on the audio portion let’s do it man!!!

You need a voice? I got plenty for ya! :D

BBS Signature

Response to The Fro Collab (or the Frollab, if you will) 2020-09-08 10:16:04

I'm cool

Response to The Fro Collab (or the Frollab, if you will) 2020-09-15 13:13:44

At 8/31/20 04:00 AM, Kutaykomiks wrote: Hey everyone, are there anyone that still want to make changes to their work? I'm sorry for tagging people that already said they were done with their work. I just tagged everyone for convenience. Please reply again even if you already said you were done with your work, thank you.

Bit late to respond but yeah I'm done.