00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Reisaki just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sticker Orders

7,138 Views | 74 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Sticker Orders 2004-06-28 15:53:44

I processed about $96 worth of sticker orders today. That's almost 500 stickers that went out to hardcore NG fans! Last week I mailed a whole roll of 500 stickers to one NG fan who really loves our stickers. You can check out the TOP 50 sticker orders, by users who requested their orders be credited to their profiles, here!

We finally received enough orders to wipe out our supply of 10,000 stickers, so we recently ordered another 10,000 and they are ready to be shipped out to those who want them.

If you do decide to order stickers be sure to carefully read all the instructions on the sticker ordering page. Be sure not to use a postage meter to postage your return envelopes, use stamps, or include cash for the return postage. Also be sure to send the right size envelope for your order. I've had people send little envelopes and expecting me to cram 30+ stickers in them. If you don't have a big envelope, just send me enough stamps and I'll provide a return envelope for you.

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Sticker Orders 2004-06-28 15:55:39

I'll be sure to order some stickers next time I have nothing to do with my money.

Then Manchester will be coated with NG tanks.

Response to Sticker Orders 2004-06-28 15:59:16

The stickers are so cool, my friend ot some.

I hope I'll be able to get some soon!

(I'm broke)

Only The Ash Remain...

Response to Sticker Orders 2004-06-28 16:04:04

John Doe
Goatse Avenue
Bevely Hills 90210

Interesting self address you got there....

I was thinking of ordering some stickers, but I really wouldn't know what to do with them. I'm still wondering what Lord_Of_The_Bling did with all his.

My art gallery, because I'm better than you at things.

BBS Signature

Response to Sticker Orders 2004-06-28 16:13:56

WOW thats a whole lot of stickers. I need to go see where I am at now.

Response to Sticker Orders 2004-06-28 16:17:45

Thats alot of stickers! Anyway I think the sticker page should be updated so that you can not only see the people in the US that bought some but also all the others all around the world! Yup only then will i buy stickers!

OMG THATLOL!!

Response to Sticker Orders 2004-06-28 16:27:46

Why the hell did Agent_77 spend 105 dollars on stickers?

Hehe.

BBS Signature

Response to Sticker Orders 2004-06-28 16:29:33

OMG! I ordered stickers a few days ago! Did you get my order yet, Wade?

Response to Sticker Orders 2004-06-28 16:35:20

At 6/28/04 04:29 PM, NonicEguy wrote: OMG! I ordered stickers a few days ago! Did you get my order yet, Wade?

I don't know, I picked up a few new orders at the post office. Looking through them to see if I see your username.... HOLY FUCK! Someone sent me an order for 250 stickers and put in $55 cash! Nice! :) A money order would have been safter though. Glad it didn't get lost.

Ah, got your order for 25 stickers! I'll try to process these soon.

As for the maps, we do need to update them, but it's really time consuming. I need to get an intern to come over here and make a list of zip codes from the envelopes and then plot them out on the map. :)

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Sticker Orders 2004-06-28 16:37:20

hmmmm, i sent in 55 bucks for stickers last week and havent been credited with them yet......have you received them yet or are have you run out of stickers and are waiting to send them to me??????????

Response to Sticker Orders 2004-06-28 16:51:40

as soon as i get my 250 stickers, i will send in for 300 more...........i just wish we got more voting power for getting stickers....that would help sell them!!!!

Response to Sticker Orders 2004-06-28 16:52:58

Hey the number one sticker guy is from Kansas like me. I wonder what town he is from...

I've been refurbished and reissued, prepackaged and precooked, decontaminated and deloused, but I still smell, sound, look and feel like shit.

New to the video game forums?

BBS Signature

Response to Sticker Orders 2004-06-28 17:13:38

At 6/28/04 04:35 PM, WadeFulp wrote:
At 6/28/04 04:29 PM, NonicEguy wrote:
I don't know, I picked up a few new orders at the post office. Looking through them to see if I see your username.... HOLY FUCK! Someone sent me an order for 250 stickers and put in $55 cash! Nice! :) A money order would have been safter though. Glad it didn't get lost.

Ah, got your order for 25 stickers! I'll try to process these soon.

As for the maps, we do need to update them, but it's really time consuming. I need to get an intern to come over here and make a list of zip codes from the envelopes and then plot them out on the map. :)

Ok, cool! Is it really 4-6 weeks? Oh well, I can deal with that. Marco Island is a little over the bottom-left part of Florida.

Response to Sticker Orders 2004-06-28 17:42:21

I'm gonna buy some, once I convince my parents to let me.
Lol.

Response to Sticker Orders 2004-06-28 17:48:04

At 6/28/04 04:35 PM, WadeFulp wrote: OMG! I need to get an intern to come over here and ...

*FACT: Only "really hot foreign exchange" interns can make an acurate list of zip codes from envelopes and then plot them on a map.

What about a section on NG Mag where you display user pics of NG sticker usage?

What could it be called?....... NG Guerilla? NG Attack or something.

px hulk.

BBS Signature

Response to Sticker Orders 2004-06-28 17:51:42

At 6/28/04 03:53 PM, WadeFulp wrote: You can check out the TOP 50 sticker orders, by users who requested their orders be credited to their profiles, here!

thx for crediting my order, but if youre gonna provide a link to the top 50 sticker orders, you might wanna update the list.

Response to Sticker Orders 2004-06-28 17:55:44

wow you guys are making lots of money with the sticks, keep it up, i think im going to buy some, i just gotta find how much it would be in canadian money

Response to Sticker Orders 2004-06-28 18:03:09

At 6/28/04 04:51 PM, Burkhead wrote: as soon as i get my 250 stickers, i will send in for 300 more...........i just wish we got more voting power for getting stickers....that would help sell them!!!

Yeah, it's your order. :) It's postmarked the 22nd of June, so they probably didn't get to our PO BOX until last Friday or so. I just picked up your order today. Our page says 4-6 weeks, but I'm going to try and get these out to you this week. If you're going to order another 300 I should just send you an entire roll. Next time try and get a money order from the post office or wherever so you don't have to risk lossing that much cash in the mail. :)

I will probably cut your postage off your envelopes and glue it to a larger envelope and put all 250 stickers in that.

If you want a roll of 500 stickers it would be $100, plus the shipping which is probably around the $6 range. I would also put insurance on them for another couple bucks. So ~ $106 would get you a whole roll of 500. :)

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Sticker Orders 2004-06-28 18:05:48

At 6/28/04 05:51 PM, phileeguy wrote: thx for crediting my order, but if youre gonna provide a link to the top 50 sticker orders, you might wanna update the list.

If you're referring to the list of users who've ordered most stickers, that updates automatically overnight. So check it tomorrow, if you're expecting to be on there. :)

Response to Sticker Orders 2004-06-28 18:21:04

okily dokily and thankily dankily
thats fine and dandy like sour candy

Response to Sticker Orders 2004-06-28 18:22:18

STICKERS STICKERS EVERYWERE. You really have to do it yourself? Its the pay for fame

Response to Sticker Orders 2004-06-28 18:25:07

I have a question

I was told by liljim that you don't make any money from the stickers which kinda disappoints me. I thought the stickers were being sold so you could buy more bandwith or something useful to NG

I'm sure that most of the people who order stickers only order them to support NG not to be mentioned in a top 50 sticker list or anything like that

Response to Sticker Orders 2004-06-28 18:28:51

gah... i could of used the money to buy my wacom tablet on stickers

Response to Sticker Orders 2004-06-28 18:30:10

I was about to order some stickers but I misspelled Perkaiseis, PA so I'm out of envelopes :(

px hulk.

BBS Signature

Response to Sticker Orders 2004-06-28 18:56:54

At 6/28/04 06:30 PM, HuIk wrote: I was about to order some stickers but I misspelled Perkaiseis, PA so I'm out of envelopes :(

Perkasie, Pa. Not to be mean, but how could you spell it wrong? Wade even gives you the way to spell it!

Response to Sticker Orders 2004-06-28 18:59:11

At 6/28/04 06:25 PM, ---OneEyedBob--- wrote: I have a question

I was told by liljim that you don't make any money from the stickers which kinda disappoints me. I thought the stickers were being sold so you could buy more bandwith or something useful to NG

I'm sure that most of the people who order stickers only order them to support NG not to be mentioned in a top 50 sticker list or anything like that

Let's say we sold 1 sticker for $1.00 and the profits went to help NG. I can tell you right now we'd hardly sell any, and the ones we would sell wouldn't make enough money to make much of a difference. It takes tens of thousands of dollars to support NG each month. If we sold 100 stickers for $1, it wouldn't do much. Our ads have been keeping us going so far, so there really isn't a need to try and scrape together extra money from sticker sales.

We just want to make the stickers affordable and a good deal so people will buy them, but at the same time covering our costs so the stickers don't make us lose money.

If people buy stickers and hand them out to friends, stick them up in public places, etc, they are helping us by promoting the site.

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Sticker Orders 2004-06-28 19:01:26

At 6/28/04 06:20 PM, -Krypton- wrote: I would order some... but im in the UK. I doubt Wade would accept pounds

I have received orders from the UK, Denmark, Australia. These people were able to get their hands on US currency. I'm sure if you go to your bank or post office they can get you US cash.

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Sticker Orders 2004-06-28 19:08:31

At 6/28/04 06:56 PM, NonicEguy wrote: Perkasie, Pa. Not to be mean, but how could you spell it wrong? Wade even gives you the way to spell it!

dyslexia, it's a condition. Are you making fun of people with disabilities? That's shallow.

px hulk.

BBS Signature

Response to Sticker Orders 2004-06-28 19:11:58

i might get some stickers myself.

BBS Signature

Response to Sticker Orders 2004-06-28 19:13:49

alright, ill get a money order next time. But i didnt have time to go to the post office last time so i just went ahead and sent it. By the way, it would be cool to show on the profiles how much stuff (shirts, mugs clocks) people buy and maybe add a little percentage to voting power from that.....i mean that would encourage more of us to buy stuff