00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Pawnwolf just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Nov COTM: UNDER THE SURFACE!

44,393 Views | 601 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Nov COTM: UNDER THE SURFACE! 2017-11-21 09:41:25

@B-UNDERTHESURFACE Hello! This drawing is about a girl who has always been positive but ever since depression hit her, she has kept it a secret.Thank you so much for your time, Jazza!

Response to Nov COTM: UNDER THE SURFACE! 2017-11-21 09:48:42

Response to Nov COTM: UNDER THE SURFACE! 2017-11-21 12:25:27

Watch me WIP

At 11/21/17 09:41 AM, ChickadeeAnya wrote: @B-UNDERTHESURFACE Hello! This drawing is about a girl who has always been positive but ever since depression hit her, she has kept it a secret.Thank you so much for your time, Jazza!!!

i will also post my proof that i made it

Response to Nov COTM: UNDER THE SURFACE! 2017-11-21 14:07:25

At 11/21/17 09:41 AM, ChickadeeAnya wrote: @B-UNDERTHESURFACE Hello! This drawing is about a girl who has always been positive but ever since depression hit her, she has kept it a secret.Thank you so much for your time, Jazza!

here is proof that i made it!

Response to Nov COTM: UNDER THE SURFACE! 2017-11-21 14:12:22

wip...

Deer's Dreams

Response to Nov COTM: UNDER THE SURFACE! 2017-11-21 14:22:50

This is the WIP of my piece (but i already put a link on my post) its a giant scary snail known as the mega conch

Response to Nov COTM: UNDER THE SURFACE! 2017-11-21 14:45:18

WIP on Jesus, banana for scale

Response to Nov COTM: UNDER THE SURFACE! 2017-11-21 16:14:08

FINISHED! WOOP WOOP!

Good luck to everyone, your submissions look amazing!

Response to Nov COTM: UNDER THE SURFACE! 2017-11-21 19:09:36

How do I get to the section where I can upload my piece? I am new to newsgroup Dd and on a mobile device please help!!!

Response to Nov COTM: UNDER THE SURFACE! 2017-11-21 19:51:22

At 11/21/17 07:09 PM, Jhull1419 wrote: How do I get to the section where I can upload my piece? I am new to newsgroup Dd and on a mobile device please help!!!

the top of the page, near your username there should be an 'upload your creations' button. use that and fill out everything to upload stuff.

Response to Nov COTM: UNDER THE SURFACE! 2017-11-21 20:12:34

hello, decided to submit my drawing ;-; wasn't sure if i should. quite nervous about it.
here it is anyways, if anyone wants to take a look...
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/snowdragontea/underthesurface

Response to Nov COTM: UNDER THE SURFACE! 2017-11-21 21:17:33

Here is my WIP for the Under the Surface challenge. I am new to newgrounds and the challenge so I am not sure if i am doing this right.

Response to Nov COTM: UNDER THE SURFACE! 2017-11-21 21:18:24

At 11/21/17 08:12 PM, snowdragontea wrote: hello, decided to submit my drawing ;-; wasn't sure if i should. quite nervous about it.
here it is anyways, if anyone wants to take a look...
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/snowdragontea/underthesurface

I love it!

Response to Nov COTM: UNDER THE SURFACE! 2017-11-21 22:36:37

Here’s a wip. I wasn’t able to finish on time but I will continue to work on it.

Response to Nov COTM: UNDER THE SURFACE! 2017-11-21 23:54:48

this is my wip

i did it @B-UNDERTHESURFACE b-underthesurface i had to rush to finish

Response to Nov COTM: UNDER THE SURFACE! 2017-11-22 00:01:57

At 11/21/17 11:59 PM, JackTheHyland wrote: i did it @B-UNDERTHESURFACE b-underthesurface i had to rush to finish

this is a closer view of the wacky alien

Response to Nov COTM: UNDER THE SURFACE! 2017-11-22 01:58:20

i dont usually take progress pictures because i always forget plus a ton has been going on. so instead i signed my art and took a pic of me with it. my final entry doesnt have my signature but i like it that way. you can even do a search using my image to see if its anywhere else on the web. i promis on my life it is not stolen. hope im not disqualified for forgetting a proper WIP pic https://i.pinimg.com/originals/dc/c7/36/dcc73615378fd12331bdfc9c6ddae22c.png pinterest only other place its on besides newgrounds.

Response to Nov COTM: UNDER THE SURFACE! 2017-11-22 05:24:50

Here's my finished drawing, I put the tag but I wanted to link it here also! Hope you like it Jazza!

Response to Nov COTM: UNDER THE SURFACE! 2017-11-23 14:51:17

Here's my WIP. Not sure if I have to do anything else than just posting? Never done this before :|

Response to Nov COTM: UNDER THE SURFACE! 2017-11-23 15:13:23

At 11/23/17 02:51 PM, SaraGhabeli wrote: Here's my WIP. Not sure if I have to do anything else than just posting? Never done this before :|

Yeah, WIPs just go here. I also missed the deadline, I got too busy :(
I guess it can't hurt to upload it anyway?

Response to Nov COTM: UNDER THE SURFACE! 2017-11-25 14:19:09

At 11/16/17 04:22 AM, Kouta99 wrote:
At 11/16/17 02:02 AM, Julisen3 wrote: WIP of my artwork for this cotm! Good luck everyone!
looking good do you mind if i ask you what brushes you use for inking i love the way you have inked here ;)

*Responds three years later* I used the normal pen tool in the art program "Firealpaca" And I'm happy to hear that you like it

Response to Nov COTM: UNDER THE SURFACE! 2017-12-01 09:01:45

Does anybody know when and how the results are published? November is over now and I'd like to see everyone's entries. Is this still going to come or did I just miss it?

Response to Nov COTM: UNDER THE SURFACE! 2017-12-01 14:47:40

At 12/1/17 09:01 AM, Broccoli42 wrote: Does anybody know when and how the results are published? November is over now and I'd like to see everyone's entries. Is this still going to come or did I just miss it?

I'm waiting for the showcase too! Since I don't know how to use Newgrounds, I really want to see how others drew what's in their minds :D

Response to Nov COTM: UNDER THE SURFACE! 2017-12-05 07:10:49

At 12/1/17 02:47 PM, FirDrawsStuff wrote:
At 12/1/17 09:01 AM, Broccoli42 wrote: Does anybody know when and how the results are published? November is over now and I'd like to see everyone's entries. Is this still going to come or did I just miss it?
I'm waiting for the showcase too! Since I don't know how to use Newgrounds, I really want to see how others drew what's in their minds :D

Hey! The announcement and showcase would be on Jazza's Youtube channel of course! If I remember correctly, he usually uploads them within the first week of the new month so it should come out anytime now. As for how to see the entries, an easy way would be to open up one of the entries tagged with the CotM's tag and click on that tag.

I'm more excited for the next CotM actually, I got a feeling it's gonna be really interesting.

peskytarian

BBS Signature

Response to Nov COTM: UNDER THE SURFACE! 2017-12-05 09:22:51

Hey! The announcement and showcase would be on Jazza's Youtube channel of course! If I remember correctly, he usually uploads them within the first week of the new month so it should come out anytime now. As for how to see the entries, an easy way would be to open up one of the entries tagged with the CotM's tag and click on that tag.

I'm more excited for the next CotM actually, I got a feeling it's gonna be really interesting.

is there going to be a contest for december or will it just skipped through to january?

Response to Nov COTM: UNDER THE SURFACE! 2017-12-05 13:05:48

is there going to be a contest for december or will it just skipped through to january?

I am not quite sure since I am new to this as well, but I guess there should be a challenge for every single month.

Response to Nov COTM: UNDER THE SURFACE! 2017-12-05 22:56:48

At 12/5/17 09:22 AM, SacredLotus17 wrote:

Yes, normally there is. Although I think once he skipped a month because of some other plans - he was preparing for the first animation challenge I believe.

peskytarian

BBS Signature

My piece was not seen by Jazzy. I used the right tag and followed all the instructions. I asked for help with no replies. Can anyone tell me what I did wrong? I had a WIP in this thread as well.

Here is my piece.