00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

WTC = WAR

54,882 Views | 477 Replies

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 17:14:17

This sucks man. I watched all these people leaping out of the building before it collapsed. I hope the fuckers that did this rot in hell.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 17:20:02

Hey from Canada wanted to let u know that all the schools in my city had a moment of silence for the innocent people that were killed. I also wanted to say that i hope u catch the fuckers and kill them. Who the hell is stupid and sick enough to do this?!?! someone tell me please. i mean does the person not know that their country or organization would be completely destroyed after an attack like. I mean fuck who the aww i'm really pissed now. these terrorist groups on the news talk about american troops killing innocent people and how it is evil and look at what they fuckin do. has the whole world gone fuckin nuts?

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 17:20:24

Dammit, this is all screwed up, as if a distorted nightmare.But, I have been waiting for this, and there are factors to this that are obvious:
1) Iraq/Iran are rumoured to be hiding the terrorists.

2) If that is indeed true, its BUSH'S (Not the president, his father) FAULT.

3) Its his fault because he could have destroyed the country YEARS ago, but he let them live.

4) Because of that mistake, the world can, and probaly will end by nuclear war.

Also, those of you who think this is good:
I'll see you in fucking hell, where you'll regret thinking this is GOOD.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 17:21:15

btw there are old tv broadcast thingies on the empire state buildings, i guess they got put back to use

At 9/11/01 10:35 AM, SESSNET wrote: I don't know if y'all heard what happened. The two WTC building were hit by two kamikazee TERRORIST planes. They got tooken out bad - smoking like two roman candles. Also A BOMB went off in Washington DC - in I believe the PENTAGON building. The damage to the WTC was so bad that ONE tower has COMPLETELY COLLAPSED and is COMPLETELY destroyed. I have been watching this ALL MORNING.

I live right across the HUDSON RIVER and see the WTC buildings like they were a few blocks away. I was home when the first explosion happened (like 8 years ago?). I heard that EXPLOSION and I looked out my window. I was also home when a blimp crashed into the WTC and I looked outside and saw that crazy image.

A whole F*CKING World Trade Center Tower is tore down. It looks like the end of the world - if you could see TV. If you are lucky you have CNN. The weird shit is all the TV communications are in the WTC and when the tower went out - so do all the TV channels.

When shit like this happens - I think what will happen? Who is our president? What will he do? This shit is crazy. I am going to go outside and take in some more of the mayhem. Right now it's crazy.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 17:22:55

I'm F*cken pissed !!!! A wonderful building, one of the tallest buildings ever made and guess what? IT's GETS SLAMMED DOWN!!!!!! I DEMAND REVENGE!!! I bet were going to war. Which SUX.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 17:30:38

The skyline will be different tonight. Instead of a majestic background of shining steel - a testament to American ingenuity, pride and prosperity - we will see a besotted row of empty buildings encircling a plume of choking smoke.

It will be a reminder of the dead, those who have lost and that no one is ever safe. We can only hope the guilty will be punished with no less than an immediate death.

It is now up to us, as a country, to stand together united to heal and to rebuild. I am confident the Towers will return and we will show all those who wish to dishearten us that Americans can never be defeated.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 17:37:18

Boys, Tonight we mourn, tomorrow, the hunt WILL begin, and in the next two days, we should have some nice info, Revenge will be done.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 17:38:20

Oh man it must of been hell scary to see the actual thing fall down! Well i dont really care about the building only that LOTSA people died today, today is a very sad day..........

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 17:39:10

hey england i know u have had terroist attacks but have u lost 50 tho people in one attack. I dont give a shit those asholes celbrating that

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 17:40:36

Guys, this is very bad. I'm watching tv, and the palestiniens dncing in the streets and threwing parades because they kiled over 20,000 people. This with all respect is worse than Pearl Harbor. This is the start of WW3, and we're being lead by some hick from TX. Let's start the drafting and the UN meetings. God Bless. Kyle

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 17:44:20

All you people who are saying "no more violence this is already bad enough" well your Wrong! Those Fucking Palistians (or however the fuck you spell it) are celebrating in the streets that so many americans died! I SAY WE NUKE THERE FUCKING ASSES!!!!!!! ATOM BOMB, BIOLOGICAL WAR FARE!!!!!!!!! HAVE SO DAMN PRIDE AMERICAN CITIZENS! TELL THOSE PALSTINES TO GO FUCK THEMSELVES

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 17:50:43

My solution is ........................................................................... .......................................... Bomb them to hell and then hire bounty hunters to go after saden bin laden and cut a body part off slowly until he dies!!!!!!!!!

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 17:56:16

i live 16 miles from DC....if DC is nuked, i will die.

o god o god, what the hell is going on? my school announcened it and they turned the tv on and we leftf school.....i just saw a THIRD building collapsed....and where are those 7 planes unaccounted for...jesus christ what will happen next?

this is bullshit someone is going to have to pay for this...all those innocent lives, just going on there normal business day.

*rrrrrrrrr*

"whats that loud noise?"

*RRRRRRRRRRR*

"OH MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!!!!!" "AHHHHH JUMP!" *cries*

...... that gives me a bad feelin just thinkin bout it..... and the video footage of the people jumpin off....its just hell, just hell

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 18:05:45

At 9/11/01 05:39 PM, wratha411 wrote: hey england i know u have had terroist attacks but have u lost 50 tho people in one attack. I dont give a shit those asholes celbrating that

I know, I know, but I wish people would stop talking about nuking palestine because, in my opinion, that would smack of hypocracy. Over 20,000 innocent Americans have died today - have you any idea how many more innocents would die if you used nuclear weapons? Although Palestine is partly to blame for not controlling its people, it is the terrorists who have committed this atrocity. I thought it was Afgahnistan where the likely mastermind of today's event's was hiding anyway?

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 18:12:47

I agree with all before that said not use nukes etc. and all those who say you can't take it out on a country.

If anyone here knows how terrorists work, you'll know that they dont have a big black castle with a big sigh saying "BAD GUY HQ" they mostly live around civilian populations, e.g vietnam.

And i see theres ALREADY MOVIES ABOUT IT!!! i dont beleive it! Surely you have some respect for the dead?
At least wait 50 years when all the relatives are (hopefully) over their grieving! i can already see countless reviews saying "i knew someone who died in those attacks," then start insulting the author. etc.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 18:15:34

At 9/11/01 10:35 AM, SESSNET wrote: I don't know if y'all heard what happened. The two WTC building were hit by two kamikazee TERRORIST planes. They got tooken out bad - smoking like two roman candles. Also A BOMB went off in Washington DC - in I believe the PENTAGON building. The damage to the WTC was so bad that ONE tower has COMPLETELY COLLAPSED and is COMPLETELY destroyed. I have been watching this ALL MORNING.

I live right across the HUDSON RIVER and see the WTC buildings like they were a few blocks away. I was home when the first explosion happened (like 8 years ago?). I heard that EXPLOSION and I looked out my window. I was also home when a blimp crashed into the WTC and I looked outside and saw that crazy image.

A whole F*CKING World Trade Center Tower is tore down. It looks like the end of the world - if you could see TV. If you are lucky you have CNN. The weird shit is all the TV communications are in the WTC and when the tower went out - so do all the TV channels.

When shit like this happens - I think what will happen? Who is our president? What will he do? This shit is crazy. I am going to go outside and take in some more of the mayhem. Right now it's crazy.

I hate this whole thing. I don't want war.

The worst member.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 18:15:44

I say we find out who the fuck did this crazy ass shit and we hack into there govenments take all there fucking money, fuck up there banks, hospitals, schools and everything. I am willing to go to war for my country becuase this is fucking crazy shit.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 18:16:50

This one's gonna be a long one...

Even a seemingly "brilliant" plan got fucked up. Allegedly, a passenger from the plane that crashed near Pitt. called 911 and reported the highjacking, and apparently, the plane didn't hit a target, although they don't know what the intended target of that flight was.

I'm a born and raised New Yorker. I may be *extra* sentimental, but I've just lost something near and dear to me. They chose a personal spot to target here.

Kinda bothers me how "dumb" though, people were. How do you not check the flight path of a plane and see how totally off course it is? I wouldn't so easily blame Palestinians without thinking about some sort of internal foul play as well.

I'm not worrying about that though, I dedicate the rest of this week to all those who died in all the incidents.

No car bombs went off, that was a rumor. 2 marvels of man crumbled down, not out, thankfully, and the country we live in has been dealt a flabbergasting blow. All those people who thought they were "invincible" just got a reality check. Airport security is bullshit, if something like this can be pulled off, come on you gotta highjack FOUR planes and organize them all to go SEVERELY off course and pull this off?! Hell no.

I'm numb. I'm upset, I'm hurt, I'm angered, and I'm tired. Scared I'm not. All the planes that were downed were initially heading for California too, I dunno, clues coming out all over this thing. America's intelligence people DIDN'T HAVE SHIT on any of this?! Yeah right. This doesn't smell kosher at all. I'm not surprised if it's either part of a real intricate sick plan, or something as plain as a terrorist organization's attack.

New Yorkers acted really well today. They handled themselves well.

I'm surprised the Pentagon got hit. I have to smell foul play to allow myself to believe that the nation's capital could be touched.

Manhattan might not be the soul of NY, but those 2 towers were a marvelous piece of eye candy for anyone to enjoy.

And to think that the sad part is that there are people celebrating this. That they've been through so much sick shit themselves, that they've been numbed to a massacre of this kind. I don't blame them, they have their side to this story, I'm just sad at how much of their humanity that they've lost.

Humanity's stupidness and constant drive to kill each other is what I'm going to blame for this incident.

I pray for those who lost, and those who are lost, and I pray those responsible are either all dead or those remaining will be caught, so that nothing remotely close could happen again. Sad thing is, it might not happen here again, but it'll happen around the world as it has been, for a while.

NY is like a mother to me. I've just been dealt a personal blow.

I wouldn't know who to exactly blame though, look at the Oklahoma incident, they blamed Osama for that one too, and that was homegrown bastardness.

I'm outta here, I need away from this.

1ne love

The path to hell lies between my fists, and your soul... Shun Goku Satsu!

BBS Signature

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 18:17:12

Of course there is anger amoung you all, tens of thousands of people have died but I thank who's ever god you beleive that the fate of the world doesn't fall into the hands some of you people.

The WORLD has condemmed the actions of the people who did this.. but NO ONE knows who did this, and unless it is admitted by a group no one will know for a long time. I think you should be less anxious to kill someone and concentrate more trying to save the people who are still trapped and injured.

"LETS GO AND NUKE THE BASTARDS" I hear you cry, but your fighting shadows, the media has done its usual job of insiting violence by showing 50 cheering palastinians on the west bank, I'd like to believe that the other 99 percent where sitting looking at the pictures in disbeleif like the rest of the world, maybe I'm wrong but I'd like to believe..

Your revenge will come, but be patient

http://www.markallencam.com/nycblowup.html

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 18:18:01

NO NO NO!!! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!!!!!
MY Aunt SHES GONE!!!!!!!!
DAMN WHOEVER DID THIS DAMN THEM TO THE PITTS OF HELL!!!
Fuck man....why has this happend what provoked them to do this?
MAn if we go to war i'll join!!! I'll kill every one of those SOB's!!!!

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 18:21:47

I just heared there are explosions in afghanistan too
is this war?

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 18:22:28

At 9/11/01 06:18 PM, VR_Temjin wrote: NO NO NO!!! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!!!!!
MY Aunt SHES GONE!!!!!!!!
DAMN WHOEVER DID THIS DAMN THEM TO THE PITTS OF HELL!!!
Fuck man....why has this happend what provoked them to do this?
MAn if we go to war i'll join!!! I'll kill every one of those SOB's!!!!

I'm sorry to hear that your aunt passed away. I hate this whole thing. It's bullshit!!!!!!!!!!

The worst member.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 18:28:55

yo from canada afghanistan is being attack. and no one knows who is doing it some say the it's the us but what if it is the people did the WTC is now attacking afghanistan to start WWIII it could be we are on the verge of WAR.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 18:32:32

I'm just pissed...They attack us just because we support Israel about whatever it is that they're going insane about. Fuckin' Palestinians cheering and shit..That justifies the reason that we should nuke the bitches..Nuclear fallout isn't good...but they cheer, we mutate them. We got the weapons. They killed a whole lot of people. *Loud, annoying, politician voice*We have the right to retaliate against something this heinous. We must load the missiles, drop them on Palestine, and roast marshmallows on the burning corpses of the once cheering bastards! *Ahem* I'm done ranting now..Those bitches gotta die..Bitch gotta go...

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 18:32:56

I have a few things to say. The terrorist make stupid unbeliveable decisions that are uncapablly stupid. They are pretty smart but together they are some of the most ignorant people.
Thank you,
Kidd

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 18:36:37

.....shit........

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 18:38:00

At 9/11/01 01:44 PM, XAusRottenX wrote: 2. "The third big war will begin when the big city is burning"
- Nostradamus (1654)

that quote passed my mind too when i heard about the WTC

but everybody id blaming those palesti... rrr
those muslims

are we SURE they did it???
it's not Bcuz they cheering they did it
don't get me wrong, i don't like this stuff either

and everybody is saying bomb them, nuke them

this is how wars get started ppl.
only if you're sure about it you can take action.

word on the news is that it was an international terrorist organisation

this shit is fucked up

to all you NG'ers who have friends, relatives etc who worked or lived near the WTC, Pentagon and that place in pittsburg, i wish you the best for their safe return

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 18:42:09

All i know is this is really Krazy i live in vermont and everyone is closing shop nothing is open...i got to leave work early...But the point is when will Buildings stop collapsing?? why hasnt anyone taken claim to the mayhem?? Every time one country terrorizes another they always take claim to what they have done its something they are always proud of...why arent they proud now? ~~just cant back up thier actions i guess!

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 18:44:08

Shut up Britain Boy.
We are boming those mudda fuckas right now.

None of those reports are confirmed. I hope you're wrong because enough innocent people have died already.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 18:48:44

"...were gonna get those bastards..." John McCaine, 9/11/2001

Fucking unbelieveable.
God help us all.

Mr. C (Since June 7th, 2001)

BBS Signature