00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

WTC = WAR

54,874 Views | 477 Replies

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 15:14:25

No amount of military or intelligence can stop this kind of attack. No amount of airport security can stop explosives from entering (it is speculated that the planes were also stocked with explosives.) Plastics can be transported in many forms and all it takes to blow them up, is a nine volt battery.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 15:17:48

WTF????? I live in Canada, and I must send out a shout to all you Americans. My deepest sympathies. But what's next - WW3, god I hope not.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 15:17:49

...... de la verga

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 15:24:10

Dude, I'm watching the world trade center collapse for the 50th fuckin' time. Who would have thought that sceen in fight club could actually happen. (Except without the soap) What really sux is that all for my fammily lives in matthatan and had to be evacuated, no word from them yet. Anyway, what i want to know is if the Newgrounds people think this was a organised act of vandalism, or just a pandemonium smokescreen. I have my conspiracy theories, do you?

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 15:28:13

We have to stop sadin bin laden hes killed to many americans first with the cairo embassy buildings now this that plainstinan son of a bitch keep running ill find u and i will rip ur head off and shuff it up ur ass. Sadin u dumb fuck the plane haeading for the pentagon when it hit u hit a part of the pentagon that was being renevating haaaaaaaaaaaa. I hope we nuke him

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 15:42:21

At 9/11/01 12:31 PM, TomFulp wrote: What is the response like in Holland? What does the world think of this? Are some countries getting a kick out of it, or is everyone generally pissed off?

-Tom

I think most people are taking this pretty seriously, most tv-stations in Denmark have cancelled their programmes to send constant news etc.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 15:43:44

Youre GODDAMN RIGHT this means WAR!
IVE HATED THOSE FUCKING MUSLIMS ever since they pulled that desert storm SHIT. I'm enlisting as soon as i can to go kick their collective asses. Summary: Enlist, fight, kick muslim ass. I can only pray our leaders make the right choice and punish these fucks and their governments.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 15:47:01

Everybody, isalotasked, but try to get a grip!

Right, this is totally out of proportions, I live in Sweden and can hardly what's happening, I've been watching the news for two hours in a row and seen all them pictures over and over again and me mates and I've been discussing it all day. I'm upset; so what would not you be, who actually live in this country that is being completely bombarded. But I get scared when I read what people think: "NUKE PALESTINE" "NUKE THE BASTARDS" "I HATE PALESTINIANS" etc. Right! Firstly, the Palestinian group who claimed responsibility took it back. Secondly, it's not a fucking country attacking but a limited group of professional terrorists!

A country as a whole can't be blamed for it! There is no enemy for USA to nuke - those responsible for the deeds could probably be taken out with a few shots. OK, I have too seen the pictures of Palestinian kids dancing in joy. That's sick, but you've got to see it from their point of view too. They blame USA (quite rightly so) for the foundation of the state of Israel, founded on Palestinian land the rich Zionists bought (many of these Americans). They've lost their whole country to the Jews, and it's not stopping there! I was a couple of days ago thinking WWIII probably break out soon, considering the extremity of the Palestinian situation, everything down there is going nuts, the Israeli tanks invading the West bank, the Palestinian suicide bombers... I mean, the Israelis are killing off Palestinians as if they were bugs! The Palestinians are not much better themselves, but try to understand them. They've lost their country and many of them their families or at least parts of it, and they blame USA. When people are killed in the USA, they think it suits them right, prolly call it "justice", don't you think?

I'm absolutely not siding with them, nor thinking their happiness over this is anything but horrid, but skip all this "killing" and "nuking" Palestinian business, yeah? I mean, there are two sides to every story.

Furthermore, even if it were a group of Palestinians who are responsible, there would still be no place for vengeance! If a group of Americans bombed Sweden, do you think Sweden would respond in bombing USA"? HELLO! A VERY LIMITED GROUP OF INDIVIDUALS IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS SHIT! THEY DESERVE TO DIE, but why kill off more civilians? "An eye for an eye say you, why, then the whole world will become blind". Find the guilty, but let the people of the country where these criminals come from be.

Let me finish this post by giving my deepest condolences to the people affected by this horrible accident.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 15:50:35

This is total bullshit. My dad works 2 blocks away from the center. He hasnt called yet. I even checked out of high school, and drove home cause my mom is going nuts. FUCK PALESTINE!!! the news channel showed some footage of them cheering and laughing at what happened. I hope we throw nukes on them!

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 15:50:35

This is total bullshit. My dad works 2 blocks away from the center. He hasnt called yet. I even checked out of high school, and drove home cause my mom is going nuts. FUCK PALESTINE!!! the news channel showed some footage of them cheering and laughing at what happened. I hope we throw nukes on them!

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 15:51:44

This world is truly messed up. This one event shows just how screwed up humanity really is, and how much we all really need God. If you think that's corny, well that's kool, but it's the truth. 2Timothy 3:1-5 says "But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God -- Having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with these people." We need God...Peace

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 15:53:14

Im Jewish and I dont hate all mazlums and palistines but im really pissed at these ones. I dont belive their doing this! They ARE doing this, their hiding some palistinan terrorist. But hey, look on the bright side, I got outta school an hour early.

WTC = WAR

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 15:53:53

I heard the palestinians where all celebrating and shit, i hope all those ragheads fuckin burn

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 15:55:58

This is shit!
I have a pretty nice school day(even gym was pretty ok)
My dad sms-es me to tell me my flash 5 is arriving tomorrow,
And when I step into my mom's car and change the radio station,cause they were talking,and not playing music,
My mom tells me:"Have you heard?They flew hijacked planes into the WTC and the Pentagon!"
That sucks!I put other statements earlier in this thread,and I can only say now:
Find them and kill them (no nukes.)
Goddammit Limp Bizkit recorded a clip up there!
Thousands of people are dead!
I always wanted to visit the States and now some assholes are blowing part of it up!
Great way to start off the 21st century,otherwise!

beefcake,the pissed-of-by-planes-crashing-into-towers-getter.
(now that's a stupid name)

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 15:59:50

What we need to do is rebuild, begin rebuilding find them, I am JUST as upset as you guys are, but we shouldn't leap in and kill a country, find those who did it and SHUT THEM DOWN!!! That is that. Think SENSE here.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 16:02:10

We have to be patient. The United States is a big powerful nation. Every other country is on our side or has at least sent us their sympathy including Mexico. Still, I'm freaked. I'm moving to Canada. Who's with me?

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 16:02:21

It was another plane that hit the Pentagon, not a bomb. Don't listen to those stupid rumors. Turn on CNN. Anyway, 6 other planes are missing from various places.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 16:09:32

Dear God, what horrible event! I can't believe this is happening! I seriously hope you and all your friends are okay, people! I just saw crowd reaction footage when the second tower collapsed, and everyone was screaming F**K! and S**T! and one Quebec reporter was heard shouting *Mais c'est apocalyptique, Jean! (This is apocalyptic, John!)*
All planes are grounded! I've cried today, I thought I'd forgotten how... I would pray, but I don't trust a God who lets this happen...

WTC = WAR

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 16:28:56

At 9/11/01 10:35 AM, SESSNET wrote: I don't know if y'all heard what happened. The two WTC building were hit by two kamikazee TERRORIST planes. They got tooken out bad - smoking like two roman candles. Also A BOMB went off in Washington DC - in I believe the PENTAGON building. The damage to the WTC was so bad that ONE tower has COMPLETELY COLLAPSED and is COMPLETELY destroyed. I have been watching this ALL MORNING.

I live right across the HUDSON RIVER and see the WTC buildings like they were a few blocks away. I was home when the first explosion happened (like 8 years ago?). I heard that EXPLOSION and I looked out my window. I was also home when a blimp crashed into the WTC and I looked outside and saw that crazy image.

A whole F*CKING World Trade Center Tower is tore down. It looks like the end of the world - if you could see TV. If you are lucky you have CNN. The weird shit is all the TV communications are in the WTC and when the tower went out - so do all the TV channels.

When shit like this happens - I think what will happen? Who is our president? What will he do? This shit is crazy. I am going to go outside and take in some more of the mayhem. Right now it's crazy.

This is definitly history... four different planes crashed, half into the World Trade Center... one in the Pentagon. This almost doesn't seem real! It seems like fiction, or some kind of sick joke. Words cannot display how I feel and felt... I think that I might be going into a form of denial. It just doesn't seem real...

WTC = WAR

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 16:29:40

That was a little extreme. So far, no casualties have been found. Only a lot of injured people (as of 4:13 pm). Did anyone catch the date, BTW? 9/11/2001. 911.

As for all you ppl that are racist against Muslims, it wasn't Muslims, it was a cult that has broken off from Muslims. In Muslim religion, commiting suicide of any kind sends you straight to hell.

I'm a Hindu, the religious opponents of the Muslims, so why am I defending them? Because all of this shit is a big misunderstanding.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 16:31:06

At 9/11/01 02:01 PM, evil-c wrote: this is just horrible. after those fucking assholes are done attacking you guys, they might come here to canada. we have to kill those bastards!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I heard they even closed the CN tower because they are scared that the same thing might happen here.

The only thing we can do now, is pray.
Pray for the better, pray for everyone's families,
and pray that WW3 will not start.

Today, I will not be signing of as a ruthless bastard,
but as a considerate person.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 16:34:24

This is complete bullshit. If those palestinians really did do that shit we are bomb the fuck out of them. These are the kinds of things that make me wanna join the army just to kill people. How did the hijackers get on board? They would have had some help from inside the plane and on the ground as well. This was planned out nicely, and i hope they find the leader of that shit and torture him to death.
I think slipknot said it best... People = Shit

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 16:40:52

i imagine you know what i am on about, i was at work today (natwest bank in england) when i heard the news, what kind of fucked up induvidual crashes PASSENGER planes into a fucking building with, like 50,000 people in?
what kind of world do we live in.
i know this sounds terrible but i hope to hell that Mr Bush finds out who did this and bombs the living crap out of them.
is this pearl harbor all over again?

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 16:42:52

Lets just hope that this dont create a new world war...
I hope its some terrorist that they kill and then its over...
Some portal entrier have made fun odf these things....bad taste i say.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 16:55:34

At 9/11/01 04:34 PM, A_C_E wrote: This is complete bullshit. If those palestinians really did do that shit we are bomb the fuck out of them. These are the kinds of things that make me wanna join the army just to kill people. : I think slipknot said it best... People = Shit

Don't be so moronic! I live in Britain where there have been a great deal of terrorist attacks in recent years over Northern ireland, but we haven't nuked the rest of ireland just because that's where the catholics and IRA come from! You have to accept that there is two sides to every story and that life is pretty shitty for the Palestinians right now. The whole point about this anyway is that it is not a country that attacked the USA, but a terrorist group. You can't bomb entire countries just so that you can get revenge on all the terrorists - you may as well arrest everyone in the USA to make sure you are getting all the criminals!

This is a massive story, but WW3, it ain't. The USSR is no longer a threat and the only real possible opponent to the USA is perhaps China in the future. I don't have much respect for Bush, but I'm sure he's not stupid enough to set off an apocalypse that we've spent the last 60 years trying to avoid.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 17:00:49

The mutha fucking palastinians (their name does not desearve to be capitolized) are celebrating the attacks over possibly 50,000 dead bodys...
I say we kill them all. WAR IS ON THE HORIZON BOYS! WE GOTTA FIGHT BACK! KILL THE SAND-NlGGERS!!!#$! LETS KILL 'EM FUCKING ALL!!&%!!!1
"...were gonna get those bastards..." John McCaine, 9/11/2001

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 17:06:06

OMG!!!! The towers are gone , aomething that took this country to build of many hears is gone within one hour. I say that the organization that did this deserves swift judgement and God has a place for them in hell. Lets just pry and hope things come under control .
love to those who lost
Keep the faith
And do not fear this is no war.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 17:11:27

Im english i live in london and now we will be dragged into it and the english and americans will get the twats who did this!!

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 17:11:27

Im english i live in london and now we will be dragged into it and the english and americans will get the twats who did this!!

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 17:13:22

Oh man, I heard that body parts were flying around for a half and hour.

Oh boy, I'm scared, what would happen if they hit the rest of America?!?! OR THE WORLD, I'm not joking...

I almost cried at this, I feel like crying fifty hundred times...

P.S. Who did this must be dead, and they must be in Hell. I bet satin is giving them a "great time" down there. :)

Lookie that the picture... What the heck is it?!?!

WTC = WAR