00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

sereneFalconer just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

WTC = WAR

54,865 Views | 477 Replies

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 18:49:31

BREAKING NEWS! So far there have been 5 speculated planes in this situation. 2 have been stopped in white horse , yukon. So far they have found one was just low and fuel and had communication problems (the staff didnt speak english) the other one they suspect to be hijacked. One crashed into the pentagon. One crashed outside of pennsylvania (it was heading for washington). And the other two as most know crashed into the trade buildings. IF YOU WANT THE STRAIGHT NEWS ASK ME! CAUSE I GET CNN AND OTHER GOOD NEWS CHANNELS. THIS IS REPORTER AJMDUDE SIGNING OFF FOR NOW!!!!

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 18:51:42

I'd first like to offer condolence for all the people lost in those two buildings. There will be hell to pay we're currently bombing Afghanastan and we will have our revenge. For every brave soldier that has pride to wear the Red white and blue I offer my prayers. My sister and her husband are out there fighting as airforce pilots and come hell or high water we will win this. How can the most secure and powerfull country become a victim to a carefully laid out but simplistic plan? Ben Laden hates Jews the WTC is full of layers half of em being jews. The pentagon hit is a way of sayin "Fuck you America" and everywhere else is just a fuckin massacre. I am jewish I am black I am american and I am pissed. There will be swift punishment to the offenders. Pain is temperary, bones heal...But glory lasts forever

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 18:54:02

At 9/11/01 06:38 PM, MrPrez wrote:
At 9/11/01 01:44 PM, XAusRottenX wrote: 2. "The third big war will begin when the big city is burning"
- Nostradamus (1654)

the exact quote is "In the City of God there will be a great thunder. Two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb. The third big war will begin when the big sity is burning" nostradamus 1654

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 18:55:03

and what the fuck did president bush do?
all I know is that he hid.

LOOK UP

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 18:57:37

Damn, this is all screwed up as hell. I have a friend who was in the WTC when it was hit. He was on the 27th floor, looked up, and saw that there wasn't any building above him, and he actually managed to get out before it collapsed. This is all really freaky...thousands and thousands of people dead, Kabul being attacked by someone...who knows when (if?) it will stop. I'm gonna go lie down.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 19:05:40

At 9/11/01 10:35 AM, SESSNET wrote: I don't know if y'all heard what happened. The two WTC building were hit by two kamikazee TERRORIST planes. They got tooken out bad - smoking like two roman candles. Also A BOMB went off in Washington DC - in I believe the PENTAGON building. The damage to the WTC was so bad that ONE tower has COMPLETELY COLLAPSED and is COMPLETELY destroyed. I have been watching this ALL MORNING.

I live right across the HUDSON RIVER and see the WTC buildings like they were a few blocks away. I was home when the first explosion happened (like 8 years ago?). I heard that EXPLOSION and I looked out my window. I was also home when a blimp crashed into the WTC and I looked outside and saw that crazy image.

A whole F*CKING World Trade Center Tower is tore down. It looks like the end of the world - if you could see TV. If you are lucky you have CNN. The weird shit is all the TV communications are in the WTC and when the tower went out - so do all the TV channels.

When shit like this happens - I think what will happen? Who is our president? What will he do? This shit is crazy. I am going to go outside and take in some more of the mayhem. Right now it's crazy.

HEy,
I heard the highrise building and the statue of liberty is rubble. I don't believe this. How many must suffer just for a terrorist attack?

WTC = WAR

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 19:08:42

DUDE WHAT THE FUCK THAT WAS COOL AS HELL. I JUST NOW HEARD THAT AFGANISTAN WAS BOMBED. WERE GOING TO GO TO WAR AND STUFF! YEAH

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 19:11:40

We are not bombing Afghanistan I repeat, We are not bombing Afghanistan. There is fighting there between binladen and another of the tribal leaders. There are tanks on the west bank. We are at defcon 2 for the first time since the cuban missle crisis. We're looking at the possiable start of ww3.

FUCK!

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 19:12:32

I am Canadian, and I will go so far as to speak for my entire country, that this is the most deplorable event to take place in a time of peace. I live in Montreal, Quebec.. and on every street corner, those watching the news on the giant screens had nothing less but streaming tears to show for their emotions.

This is what happens when righteousness peaks, when we would kill our own kin for such foolish reasons. The events today will only add fuel to the fire, hatred will ensue. Sadly enough, it would be naive to expect a stop of the vicious cycle. Humanity was given more than one chance to quell and rectify its nature. Perhaps we've run out of them... it may very well be too late.

I joined the army Reserve a few months back.. I'm still in shock, don't know what to expect. If there should be armed conflict, I'll be there. I'm eager, anxious, nervous... but I'm glad. Dying for a reason is better than in vain.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 19:14:40

I'm in Toronto Canada and everything here is shut down
and my prayers go out to the victims and their families and I just wanna say that im behind teh USA 100% you have ny full support

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 19:17:59

At 9/11/01 07:08 PM, RUMBLEBUTT wrote: DUDE WHAT THE FUCK THAT WAS COOL AS HELL. I JUST NOW HEARD THAT AFGANISTAN WAS BOMBED. WERE GOING TO GO TO WAR AND STUFF! YEAH

What the hell is wrong with you, why the hell do you want to go to war you fucking moron? We'll lose even more Americans if we go to war. I say we just find that bin Ladin guy and shove a nuke up his ass!!!

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 19:27:31

At 9/11/01 07:17 PM, NPRSkimboarder wrote:
At 9/11/01 07:08 PM, RUMBLEBUTT wrote: DUDE WHAT THE FUCK THAT WAS COOL AS HELL. I JUST NOW HEARD THAT AFGANISTAN WAS BOMBED. WERE GOING TO GO TO WAR AND STUFF! YEAH

What the hell is wrong with you, why the hell do you want to go to war you fucking moron? We'll lose even more Americans if we go to war. I say we just find that bin Ladin guy and shove a nuke up his ass!!!

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn riight!!
And that quote from Nostradamus is starting to have a freaky relation to this current conflict...

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 19:34:43

How's this for sick?!

My aunt's sister-in-law worked in one of the towers and just before the plane hit, she was sent down to get coffee and donughts! Can you imagine!? If she hadn't been downstairs she might not have . . .

. . . O God . . .

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 19:34:44

My uncle is an flight attendant. He says that they could have takin over the plane with the kitchen knives they use "ON" the plane.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 19:39:10

man, this is fucked up beyond belief. i was in my third period english class when they announced it, and a rousing "what the FUCK??!!" went up in the classroom. goddam, i hope anyone involved in this tradgedy and their family catch the plague or something horrible like that, and then die and burn in blackest hell. bitches. i also think that if the palestinians did do it, we should blanket their whole god-forsaken country with sarin gas or something. time for a little payback, show the motherfuckers who's boss! fuckin a's

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 19:44:03

oh hell then so we're not bombing em but my sister and her husband are still out there. My thoughts and prayers are with them both...kick some ass nishy. If this is ww3 then I'm gonna sit in my rockni chair on the porch holdin the 34 calibur rifle yellin "bring it on you palstinian pieces of shit!"

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 19:48:58

At 9/11/01 06:54 PM, MrPrez wrote:
At 9/11/01 06:38 PM, MrPrez wrote:
At 9/11/01 01:44 PM, XAusRottenX wrote: 2. "The third big war will begin when the big city is burning"
- Nostradamus (1654)
the exact quote is "In the City of God there will be a great thunder. Two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb. The third big war will begin when the big sity is burning" nostradamus 1654

JESUS CHRIST!!
great thunder = explosion
2 brothers = towers
fortress = the city is still there, not to mention the US in general
the great leader will succumb = well, lets face it, Bush is the worlds largest pussy (he hid chicken-shit soon as he heard the news)

Aside from "City of God" (I don't think Jesus lives in Manhattan) that is too Fuckin' scary!

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 19:52:39

I first heard about this during lunch at school. My friend told me that the twin towers were burning down and that the pentagon was too. I though he was telling a bad joke. Later in the day the principal annonced what happened and that our football game was cancelled. Those f***ers are gonna burn. If we have a war I encourage everyone to enlist. This is a sad day for the World. God, this looks like a GodZilla movie.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 19:56:13

Here's a direct quote from me, since 1654 theres been well over 100 BIG wars, can you stop quoting the ramblings of a mad fool now please this is serious.

Whats pissing me off is that everyone seems to be looking at this without thinking about it emotionally like journalists asking for a number of deaths, it's like as soon as they find out 50.000 people have lost their lives for no apparent reason everything will get better.

The television isn't getting the emotional side of this across enough and its just making people angry, Go and read some eye witness statments, and see the panic on people who lost contact with family and friends in the rush away from the building.

Loved ones, REAL PEOPLE have lost their lives, next time someone asks for a moments silence think about that.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 19:59:52

At 9/11/01 10:35 AM, SESSNET wrote: I don't know if y'all heard what happened. The two WTC building were hit by two kamikazee TERRORIST planes. They got tooken out bad - smoking like two roman candles. Also A BOMB went off in Washington DC - in I believe the PENTAGON building. The damage to the WTC was so bad that ONE tower has COMPLETELY COLLAPSED and is COMPLETELY destroyed. I have been watching this ALL MORNING.

I live right across the HUDSON RIVER and see the WTC buildings like they were a few blocks away. I was home when the first explosion happened (like 8 years ago?). I heard that EXPLOSION and I looked out my window. I was also home when a blimp crashed into the WTC and I looked outside and saw that crazy image.

A whole F*CKING World Trade Center Tower is tore down. It looks like the end of the world - if you could see TV. If you are lucky you have CNN. The weird shit is all the TV communications are in the WTC and when the tower went out - so do all the TV channels.

When shit like this happens - I think what will happen? Who is our president? What will he do? This shit is crazy. I am going to go outside and take in some more of the mayhem. Right now it's crazy.

Man I was near there when it happened!Man that shit was fucked up I hope we bomb those sons of bitches that did this!Also those Middle East Bastards better keep celebreating because when we r through with them they r gonna wish they never messed with us!

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 20:02:44

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 20:03:27

www.liquidstrfe.com has a poll on what youd do to osama bin ladin if you got yer hands on him and an anti-middle east section. check it out if your pissed like me.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 20:03:53

Woo hoo! Millions of people are going to be killed in a burning ball of nuclear flames!

Can't wait!

(and yes, you may kill yourself now)

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 20:04:06

dude, i'm telling u. we gotta smoke those mother fuckin terrorists! this whole fuckin incident was a sucker punch to the u.s.! when i was in school today, which is also on the east side of manhattan, i heard the news during class and it made me so pissed off. fuckin terrorists! i didn't see what the crashes looked like until i got sent home early. man, i thought this was fuckin world war 3 and shit. i'm just hoping it's not. u.s. is gonna kick so much ass any way.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 20:07:24

At 9/11/01 11:32 AM, BCunited wrote: palestinian attack they say.....this is really not good....we will go to war that im sure of it...i only have one question .. hoow come every country in the world does stupid things like this we dont ... the president dosent say you you and you go get in a plane and crash it into that building no we dont terrorize cities....i mean the us government arent the nicest guys but come on THIS SHIT IS OVER A PEICE OF LAND I SAY WE NUKE THE SHIT OUT OF IT AND NOONE GETS IT... YOU BIG BABIES..!!!!!!!!

Dude...the US has done some fucked up shit before too. We nuked Japan and the nuclear shit is still there, it lasts for 100's of years. And i heard from one of my teachers that we have rigged other countries elections because we thought that we needed that person. (Sadam)? And I dont think we will go to war...What did we get from the Gulf War? Nothing...We were in Vietnam for 15 years...What did we get from the Vietnam War? Nothing......and...aren't we the only ones to drop an Atomic bomb on another country?

So...were not the only ones...

Dont get me wrong, i still think this is fucked up though.

But...if we do something about it to them...they will just do something back.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 20:07:40

"War cannot be stopped,
it can only be postponed
due to the advantges
of others"
-Machiavelli

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 20:09:27

to those of u that think nuking the palestines is a good thing. BAD IDEA. trust me very bad idea. to those of u that want peace not gonna work either. if these terrorists aren't brutally dealt with they will still attack the U.S. and more innocent people will die. it all comes down to numbers people do u want more of your people dead? u have to totally annhilate the terrorists but not with nukes ok cuz that will kill everyone. i'm from Canada and again i'd like to say how much I hope America totally finds those fuckers and kills them.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 20:12:56

A thought: Would this have happened if religion wasn't invented? Not saying anything about who's behind this. Almost nobody should. Just that I fucking hate that people go to war over their Gods!!

-Squabbish

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 20:13:25

hey, fulp dude. y not make a game where we can shove fuckin jumbo jets filled with bombs and shit up bin laden's fuckin terrorist ass.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 20:21:06

Hey everyone, isnt there something weird about this whole thing and that lin badan fucker. he said he wanted to see the towers fall, he was going to court across the street form the wtc tomorrow, and todays date starts with 911. Why the fuck doesn't this stupid ass country find him, i mean its fucking ridiculous. all i can say to everyone now is for you to keep the families and victims in your minds and prayers and to do whatever you can to help catch the people who did this and to pray as hard and as much as you can there will not be another world war because if there is the world as we know it is dead