00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kyzakay just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

WTC = WAR

54,667 Views | 477 Replies

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 12:05:32

You go and take some pics man !

This is going into the damn fricking history,
FUCK THOSE CHEERING PALASTINIANS, I SAY NUKE EM ALL !!!

Im from holland, just watched CNN for 1 hour, damn those fishy bastards....

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 12:08:02

Well this sucks, besides all this shit, to top things off I can't call home to my house, cuz it's long distance (nv to pa) i get the 'all circuits are busy' message... and my dad was most likely halfway to work he works a few blocks away from the towers down in nyc, so I'm kinda worried

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 12:09:12

Nukes are bad, yo. Ever hear of nuclear fallout? That's right, mutant babies and the inability to maintain physical cohesion. Nukes are BAD. We've been living on a powderkeg for a while now, this was kind of expected.

fin e then dont nuke it but destroy it.... wow jesus was born there.... well fighting over it is just making him mad are they retarded or what fuck it fuck it fuck it kill them all they dont deserve to live ...any one who goes out of their way to hurt people or ruin my day should be put to sleep

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 12:09:17

PS. they showed
some pics from Palastina, they showed how those bastards were dancing, cheering, laughing and showing the Peace sign ( 2 fingers)!!
Well, i looked back at the tv and gave them the good old 1 finger salute.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 12:11:20

Well Whoever did this Soon as American wakes up from its Terriost slumber theres gonna be World Three and guess what the palawhatever are land locked they are surronded Do they think they have a chance in hell
Even germany will be Allies in this MotherF*#%er
it will be everybody versers them palieswhatevers ow any maybe china those Commie Bastards KIDDING:D

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 12:12:14

Unmindful, Tom, whoever....i hope you guys hear from your friends soon. i'm not a religious person, but I'm praying for you today.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 12:13:35

The palestinians were not responsible for this act of terroism as they have denied it.. They are looking into some foreign bloke who has declarded war (i donno the ful story) and has said his hatrid for all americans and shit.

Also i would like to say a word of condolence and let us all pray for the safety of the american public. May god be with you and may no harm happen anymore.

-Edd

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 12:17:53

THis is very bad, but it probobly wont lead to war. See, this wasnt a country that attacked us. It was an orgonization. And since organizations arent a country, we cant go to war with em. We can kill em all. But thank god we dont have to go to war. Thats just a reasurer for all of you.

As you might have heard, (this is an update) planes crashed into both of the WOrld Trade Center Buildings. Both of these buildings collapsted, and the everything will pretty much stop. Corporations dont work today, no school for many people, the stock market isnt going up or down, pretty much nothing will work in the buissnes world today.

Also, a plane crashed into the pentagon. THere were reports that another one was headed there, but it was reported to be shot down. Not many people were hurt in the pentagon, because it was only on one corner. Two other planes were reported to head towards los Angeles but they were reported shot down. A plane crashed near Camp David where the president hides out, and a plane crashed into the washington building. Thats pretty much what happened.

Pray for everyone, and if you can give the red cross some blood for the unfortunate poeple. There will probobly be no more crashes since fighter planes have been sent out, and pretty much all of our terrorist fighters are deployed.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 12:22:29

Well some countries secretly or even openly back these type of organizations and will fight along side them, it's rather shitty actually, alot of countries don't like the US right now and will take any chance as a reason to jump in and attack us

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 12:23:06

I hope nuclear war doesn't come into play! All of my friend in NY are OK. I have been on the phone all morning.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 12:23:33

At 9/11/01 11:31 AM, goingcrazy wrote: kill all those people who brought down the wtc

They're already dead,dude.They were in the planes.
What an assholes BTW!
Bush may be a stupid redneck,but noone deserves this kinda crap.
I'm not really worried,i guess.
I lvie in Belgium,and it's ridiculously smaal in comparison to USA.
But...The NATO's head seat is in Brussels,our capital!
Fuck!!!

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 12:26:16

At 9/11/01 11:50 AM, Nonibe wrote: Just got home, opened IE, went to newgrounds, and read this. I flicked on the TV, switched to channel 1, disbelief in my mind, and as soon as it pops up on the screen I see the flaming image of the world trade center towers, collapsing, 'BREAKING NEWS' flashing along the bottom of the screen...still watching it now, man this is worrying, if we go to WW3, then we're all dead.

I'm incredibly appalled at this whole situation. I am sick to my stomach. almost to the point of vomiting.

Realize, however, that this was an act of *terrorism*...as in an "organization" that has executed an obviously coordinated attack against portions of the U.S. (where I live). This isn't necessarily a *country* who has executed this attack, thus the probability of war on a *global* scale is a tad slimmer than you might think.

Hopefully, however, the ones who have masterminded (or retard-asshole-selfish-bastard-minded) this whole scheme will be brought to justice...a hard justice...like a board with a nail in it. Yeah, and they'll use that justice-nail-board to beat their heads in. This is sickening. Never have I been *this* disappointed with the human race :(

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 12:28:38

Hey guys...This is fucking horrible. I can't tear myself away from the footage... I want to tell you that whoever the fuck did this, I'm sure they'll pay....but that doesn't take back the 50,000 lives stolen today. Nobody deserves this shit. The first fuckin time I've cried watching CNN.

Best wishes everyone, take care of yourself and your friends. This could be WW3.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 12:30:04

This is WW3!!!

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 12:31:03

At 9/11/01 12:05 PM, Dracula_com wrote: You go and take some pics man !

This is going into the damn fricking history,
FUCK THOSE CHEERING PALASTINIANS, I SAY NUKE EM ALL !!!

Im from holland, just watched CNN for 1 hour, damn those fishy bastards....

What is the response like in Holland? What does the world think of this? Are some countries getting a kick out of it, or is everyone generally pissed off?

-Tom

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 12:31:20

wow. fuckin sick world we're livin in!

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 12:31:35

they took our skyline.... im from new york... staten island and the city is only a few miles a way...my teacher wanted us to go to hte guggenheim htis week i guess not any more....this is a great dissapointment... it's like a third world country here.. whats next dirty israelies throwing rocks at me when i get off the bus ... assholes ... i never trusted foriegners you know....

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 12:34:32

I saw it all on TV.I was in NY 3 weeks ago, I actually know that the palestinaducks did this, they were Partying in their camps, why Bush doesn't throw a nuke on palestina? I dunno! Well I hope the pig who did this will die slow.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 12:38:32

I live in Holland, this news is on ALL our TV channels, the local dutch ones the commercial ones, all of them. People actually jumpng out off the remains WTC, I think those fucking palestian or what is their name are not even human. This almost makes me cry... o man this is bad, I love america, so I do love the WTC, but I can replace that WTC thing to did now. O man o man god. Damn. Even the reporters are all emotionally like me..........

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 12:39:16

I heard some Jihadleaders(you know,like those guys in the Middleages or sumthin')
are going:"This is what happens if you guys are so sure of yourself,ha ha ha!"or something similar.
I 'm not sure,but that sounds a lot like claiming!
Once again:What a bunch of fanatic assholes!
I guess I was right being an atheist(or free-minded or how do they call it in english)
'cause fanaticism(not necessarily religious) can lead to some scary shit!
Wasn't it already proven enough with MTV's FANatic?
Did the WTC(and other buildings) have to get blown up?
Of course not!
BTW:My condolences to the families of the dead
and lotsa hope for those who are in the only half-collapsed part of the WTC and their families.

beefcake,who witnessed how a civilisation can collapse.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 12:44:37

This is the worst and most prominant attack on the US since Pearl Harbor. I find it disgusting that last week this terrorist announced that he would double his efforts on his attacks on the US and apparently nothing happened. What the hell is the Illegence Ageny for?

Anyways, Today around 1 pm est, the Talaban is supposedly holding a televised conference in which they will either give a "yah" or "neh" to whether they did this act. I suggest everyone tune in. More or less it'll be covered by most of the CNN channels.

It doesnt matter this means WW3 or not, this entire nation will be expecting retribution and judgement on someone and someone will pay.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 12:44:41

I live in Winter park FL, and the city over ere has be like shut down, i cant even buy a fricking hambuger oh well, i feel really bad for those people on the plane........one more reason why i dont wanna fly

Ryan C.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 12:45:34

At 9/11/01 12:31 PM, TomFulp wrote:
What is the response like in Holland? What does the world think of this? Are some countries getting a kick out of it, or is everyone generally pissed off?

-Tom

UK's pissed off Tom. The palastinians seem upset about it too. I don't know who did it, only people who do are the one's who are responsible.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 12:45:45

They were just showing middle eastern footage of people dancing and cheering in the streets. Does everyone know why? Its because the WTO Is responsible for globalization. Its about copywriting animals. Its about "made in china", slave labor. Its about an unwanted universal currency. I dont like the World Trade Organization because of what they do, but thousands of lives were lost today. Its insane and its scares me.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 12:46:52

At 9/11/01 12:00 PM, Nonibe wrote: I'm from England by the way, man this is worryin, who did this? Nukin them is a bad idea, it takes minutes, if not seconds to launch a thermonuclear warhead, and nearly every country in the world's got some on standby, it takes longer than a minute for a warhead to reach it's target, well time enough for a counter attack.

Nukes=Bad.

*waitin for Tony Blair's comment now*

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 12:48:27

my bad

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 12:53:26

Hell on earth has begun. Grab your shotties and hide in the basement. Whether it was Sadaam or Bin-ladin someone is getting their Muslim ass toasted. What pussies!!! They have to use a plane with people on it to destroy the WTC. Not even showing their faces. make them wish they never invented Jihaad. Leave it to the Muslims to destroy the world. Why can't we just get along.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 12:55:11

Saw it on the news this morning... God damn that was horrible!
Never would have seen that coming.

Sometimes im glad that i live in sweden...

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 13:07:10

:This isn't necessarily a *country* who has executed this attack, thus the probability of war on a *global* scale is a tad slimmer than you might think.

I certainly hope so. I'd like to hide if there's a massive war about.

Hopefully, however, the ones who have masterminded (or retard-asshole-selfish-bastard-minded) this whole scheme will be brought to justice...a hard justice...like a board with a nail in it. Yeah, and they'll use that justice-nail-board to beat their heads in. This is sickening. Never have I been *this* disappointed with the human race :(

People, as a general stereotype, are voilent, stupid, selfish, self-absorbed fuckstains. It takes specific people to keep me from going darwin on some people.

Response to WTC = WAR 2001-09-11 13:09:20

I haven't posted to the boards before. (I've meant to.) I haven't been an active person here, since I don't know Flash or anything else useful other than a little coding. But despite the fact that I may well be intruding, I have to say something.

This is almost unreal. Both of the Twin Towers are destroyed. Totally, if I understand the news correctly. One whole section of the Pentagon is in ruins. Another plane crashed in PA... if my info's accurate, about 80 miles outside of Pittsburgh. Sounds like they were going to attack there, too.

Last I heard, I don't think they know who's responsible yet. I just have to say that like some of the other people here, I know people who may have been at the WTC.

To all those who were at any of the attacks, or know someone who might have been in them, my condolences, hopes, wishes, and prayers go out. Good fortune to you all... to all of us.

I'll not offer my opinion other than that; it'd probably be a waste of space. It's been said before.

From Houston, Texas, Wyldfyre signing off. Hope I'm still here to say something more tomorrow.