00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Clock Crew Situation

222,510 Views | 1,607 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2005-07-18 17:37:24

i do agree that the clocks should go down... but you guys are threating about death and to do stuff to thier family and friends. i am really on the Neutral side on this

I am gay.

WUT MAKES ME A BAD DEMOMAN?! Well... Fuck...

BBS Signature

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2005-07-19 15:36:15

At 7/18/05 05:37 PM, kenshi2 wrote: i do agree that the clocks should go down... but you guys are threating about death and to do stuff to thier family and friends. i am really on the Neutral side on this

We will slid their throats and see their words float In they're own blood *laughter*
Remember, If you have any skill with Flash MX start making some anti-clock movies(I'm working on some, and friends from NG are to).
Everything will become released In November....
Ofcourse I'm not telling you my plan here, It would be foolish to let them know what were up to now wouldn't It?*grin*

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2005-07-20 00:42:00

Opening 100 windows until ur computer crashes eh? Strawberry would u like to no that a federal offence? Anyone that has had that happen has the right to sue ur ass off so before we change our mind about not sueing u, u and the rest of the clock crew should pack ur bags and leave newgrounds.
P.S. I'm not kidding so dont mess with me

The timeline on the evolution of the angsty kid, seeing posts from begining to show how an angsty 12 year olds evoles to an angsty 16 year old.

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2005-07-20 01:59:31

At 7/20/05 12:42 AM, dooming_darkness111 wrote: ... u and the rest of the clock crew should pack ur bags and leave newgrounds.

That's the spirit!

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2005-07-20 13:13:30

You clock haters are complete faggots. You completely don't understand how to solve this. Why would you send death threats and throw thousands of nasty shit at us clocks? Those people should be fucking ashamed of themselves. They're just stupid nerds who want to feel powerful. However I am not one of thee................I just don't understand how people should be mad over some Flash movie. How the fuck does it piss you off to just watch a 'B' on a screen. I take no offense to clock movies but the mass millions of stupid and fucked up NG users who get blown-out-of-their-heads-angry are so fucked up in their heads. If anyone could tell me the reason to this it would be accepted if you don't just do something like:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! CLOKZ SUK AZZ MOFUKA FUK U CLOK B1TCH! ill fucin kll u!!!!!!!

I will clearly see you are a lifeless nerd who just jogs around the fucking portal blamming movies and voting 0's all the time and never gets any outside time. It makes me sick to see this. I will not tolerate and will DEFINITELY NOT except this discusting behavior towards the Clock Crew. I hope to see improvement in you people. And I also hope to see people settle peace with clocks. No I don't mean send everyone 'I love u 'cards but just getting along and just doing their thing together. I just don't understand how this is happening

-2x4/BallClock

black dick

BBS Signature

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2005-07-20 15:31:12

At 7/20/05 01:13 PM, 2x4_Erm_BallClock wrote: I just don't understand how people should be mad over some Flash movie.

Here's a repost of the major reasons (with minor modifications):

The disgust towards the Clock Crew mainly is derived from three factors that exist now.

1. The quality of the work is poor. This is amazing because the "Clock Genre" requires little time, effort, or actual talent.

2. The originality of the work is poor. The idea, bad to begin with, has been overdone. Most people complain about the computer voices, but this is a minor crime. Most Clocks are kids and are, consequently, unable to voice act - which is just a fact of maturing.

3. Most importantly, the Clocks mass vote 5 to cheat their way past Judgment. This is what causes the most problems. When fans of the Portal see work, that is poor, amaturish and has vote over 2, it insults the integrity of Newgrounds.

Most members care about the integrity of the voting system. To see it degraded like this, is quite sad.

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2005-07-20 21:38:23

It's not like Clock haters don't vote 0 on movies just because they're made by Clocks.

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2005-07-21 10:35:55

amen man! they suck ass!!

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2005-07-22 00:16:12

ok i was a bit harsh some of the clock crew makes ok movies. But i still say down with strawberry clock. I don't have a problem with the rest of the cc. So please dont go strawberry and make sumthin decent ok?

The timeline on the evolution of the angsty kid, seeing posts from begining to show how an angsty 12 year olds evoles to an angsty 16 year old.

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2005-07-22 14:32:53

man ur complaining about clock haters attidute and doing the same thing. but most anti clock crew member are hypocrites but at least they try unlike strawberryclock he only cares about pissing people off but death threats is just plain stupid and illeagal. The rest of te clock crew are just worshipping the wrong person i would honestly suggest raspberry to be the leader of the cc

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2005-07-23 02:46:55

u and the rest of the clock crew should pack ur bags and leave newgrounds.

Dude first im NEUTRAL in this.... Second... IM NOT IN THE CLOCK CREW

I am gay.

WUT MAKES ME A BAD DEMOMAN?! Well... Fuck...

BBS Signature

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2005-07-25 22:03:31

I got an idea... give everyone a ten day warning and then ban anyone with "clock" in their name.

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2005-07-28 14:55:27

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!! DONT BAN STRAW BERRY CLOCK, HES VERY GOOD BLAM EXPERIENCE. just because of strawberry clock i am able to get lots of blam points, because noone sucks this bad on newgrounds and survives.

you haft to keep him, please.
i mean honestly, look at the following

1. im not being mean to him because it is bad, im just cleaning out the garbage
2. i can vote 0 everyday and get a blam pont everyday without being unfair to others
3. hes very mean and cruel hearted
4. he can never die so i get endless blamies
5. if he where be deleted it will be very hard to find someone as shitty as him and get points.

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2005-07-29 05:58:04

At 7/21/05 10:35 AM, papa_noon wrote: amen man! they suck ass!!

i never sucked an ass in my life thank you very much. and what about 21 clockstreet?? haven't seen you make 2 movies that were on frontpage yet.

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2005-07-30 01:53:16

At 7/25/05 10:03 PM, J_O_Mamma wrote: I got an idea... give everyone a ten day warning and then ban anyone with "clock" in their name.

Nah. Even though the Clock Crew showcases the worst in teenie bopper Flash, they do have a right to exist. Granted, it is pathetic.

However, they should not be able to cheat in the Portal. One possible solution would be for Newgrounds to change the policy - and give us the ability to blow the whistle on poor flash being mass-voted past judgement.

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2005-08-01 20:23:22

This is really, truly ridiculous. I'm not a clock or any of that shit but you people haven't even bothered looking at anything but Strawberry_Clock's work. Granted, it is shit, and i STILL haven't figured out why he's their King Of The Portal, but aside from the clock posers who pump Strawberry_Clockesque shit out, they can make really good movies just like the rest of the community!

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2005-08-02 03:12:19

no1 likes clocks except clocks themselves... just make a special ip thing were only clock members can see their movies!

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2005-08-02 08:21:28

At 8/1/05 08:23 PM, SmashingAvocados wrote: This is really, truly ridiculous.

Yes. The number of people that don't realise how old the topic is and then make posts that show themselves up as cretins is shocking.

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2005-08-04 00:38:06

At 8/2/05 08:21 AM, jonthomson wrote: Yes. The number of people that don't realise how old the topic is and then make posts that show themselves up as cretins is shocking.

The fact that the problem has persisted this long is truely sad. Its almost hard to believe that the Fulps would allow the integrity of their website to tanished by groups such as the Clock Crew.

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2005-08-04 12:53:59

At 7/29/05 05:58 AM, PirateClock wrote:
At 7/21/05 10:35 AM, papa_noon wrote: amen man! they suck ass!!
i never sucked an ass in my life thank you very much. and what about 21 clockstreet?? haven't seen you make 2 movies that were on frontpage yet.

I have to agree, and I really recomend watching -Let it B- or Clock Crew Rhapsody.
If people vote zero for those then they just hate clocks no matter what.

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2005-08-04 19:29:53

At 8/4/05 12:53 PM, AudioClock wrote: I have to agree, and I really recomend watching -Let it B- or Clock Crew Rhapsody.
If people vote zero for those then they just hate clocks no matter what.

The point is not the fact their are a few decent Clock movies.

Often Clock Crew members post links to them in an attempt to disprove the reputation that their group has earned. I was not surprised to see "21 Clock Street", but was rather surprised that "The Void" was not pasted.

The real issue here is the Clock Crew's modus operandi to get movies past Judgment and the overall quality of the work. By far, the overwhelming majority of Clockies are amateurish in both quality and maturity.

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2005-08-04 22:52:30

At 8/4/05 07:29 PM, DarkMidknight wrote: The point is not the fact their are a few decent Clock movies.

Often Clock Crew members post links to them in an attempt to disprove the reputation that their group has earned. I was not surprised to see "21 Clock Street", but was rather surprised that "The Void" was not pasted.

The real issue here is the Clock Crew's modus operandi to get movies past Judgment and the overall quality of the work. By far, the overwhelming majority of Clockies are amateurish in both quality and maturity.

They are the new ones...I have to admit I'm new too and I made my flash for clock day already and I really don't think it's gonna pass with all these clock haters ready...especially since they wanna be prepared for clockday.
The void 3 is coming out clockday btw.
My flash sneak peak

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2005-08-05 04:34:53

At 8/4/05 10:52 PM, AudioClock wrote: They are the new ones...I have to admit I'm new too and I made my flash for clock day already and I really don't think it's gonna pass with all these clock haters ready...especially since they wanna be prepared for clockday.

I feel that developers, who become disgusted the Clock Crew's actions, either just leave Newgrounds or never submit their work and generally become apathetic. As a result, Newgrounds loses a large number of possible artists. But, all in all, they are gone and will not vote.

If you submit your flash, it will most likely pass. It really doesn't matter what you submit. It doesn't matter how much time you spend on it.

The Clock Crew will be mass voting everything on "Clock Day" in higher percentages than usual. The anti-side, really doesn't have the manpower to compete. Also, the anti-side just doesn't have the time - clocks are generally kids or teenagers; summer vacation gives them oodles of free time.

So, don't worry. ... and don't spend too much time working on the flash. Its rather irrellevent. Just look at the War Pigs series!

My flash sneak peak

Which clocks are those?

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2005-08-06 16:00:01

At 7/16/05 02:38 AM, MrArtist wrote: http://www.image-bou..loads/2240b274d9.swf

OH GOD!!! kill me now! it was fuckin horrible. how do you sleep at night knowing that you suck! now go fucking kill yourslef for making such crap!

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2005-08-07 15:18:43

At 8/6/05 04:00 PM, --i-suck-- wrote:
At 7/16/05 02:38 AM, MrArtist wrote: http://www.image-bou..loads/2240b274d9.swf

OH GOD!!! kill me now! it was fuckin horrible. how do you sleep at night knowing that you suck! now go fucking kill yourslef for making such crap!

I have to admit it's really bad but...your a real dumbass for saying "Now go fucking kill yourself for making such crap!".
It is crap but your being a fricking jerk.

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2005-08-07 22:37:28

I think that the ClockCrew could of had potential to be a good flash team, but their first mistake was teaming up with Strawberry Clock. 'Nuff said.

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2005-08-08 00:34:34

i cant beleive you clock haters...I am an active member of the clock crew (injector_clock) and love them with all my heart. Sure, SBC dose crap animations on purpose, but its his sence of humour you cannot see. THEY ARE MEANT TO BE CRAP! i accept that you can vote zero on these, but look at such classics as 21 clock street and the void. They are top quality animations but you clock haters vote zero no matter what. While the clock haters hate the CC, the CC dosen't hate anything. In fact, the decline series is one of my favourite things on NG, among 21 clock street, B, the void etc. etc. and the clock crew will never be banned. Tom Fulp is behind us all the way. Also, most of the clock haters are 13 year old retards who couldn't do flash for shit. If you hate crap animations, stay away from SBC and look at authors such as strange clock, blue clock, squeezy and koala clock.

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2005-08-08 19:21:06

I do think the way some newgrounds users treat the members of the clock crew by use of threat and humiliation is a bit harsh and should be treated fairly, but the clock crew should put more meaning in their flash movies if they dont want threats and hate mail out of the @$$. And i think for those who cant tolerate the clock crews movies, should stop making hateful movies about them and stop sending hate mail and threats to them.

The Clock Crew Situation

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2005-08-13 00:55:46

also, ther's the matter of anti-clock movies...no matter how crap they are, they get into the portal...

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2005-08-13 09:46:41

The fact that this letter was taken seriously is humorous.