00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mishirozen just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Clock Crew Situation

222,431 Views | 1,607 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2003-04-12 09:33:51

I just think that a lot of people are jealous at how popular the Clock Crew is. Like on the Network, people just want to be #1... Clock Crew was the first group right? I think they have a right to stay if they want. Besides, they do produce of the best quality work on Newgrounds today... See Clock Crew Rhapsody.

Ryan

How you doin?

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2003-04-14 19:52:45

grrrrrr.... fuckin clock crew... though a few of there "movies" are good for a laugh every now and then... there really just a bunch of fucking ass wipes :)

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2003-04-15 20:18:49

can't you just ban the clock crew? They make movies with thereselves that is crappy unless they make movies/games like IRAQ ATTACK by CarrotClock(that's ok)
But,you should ban them anyways

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2003-04-16 17:27:33

every user on ng is an INDIVIDUAL. The clock crew cannot be held responsible for certain users who post bad flash on the portal, it is a group which promotes making GOOD FLASH and HELPING EACH OTHER.
If you dont believe me then why not visit the official clock crew site and see what we have made for ourselves. Together.

Watch clock movies with an open mind and VOTE FAIRLY. BECAUSE IF YOU DONT WE WILL HUNT YOU DOWN LIKE THE DOGS YOU ARE, AND YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THAT. ^_^

The Clock Crew Situation

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2003-04-23 21:57:53

some many clocks on here, you dont know who is an original

Now You Have To Wash The Floor And Do All Of My Laundry!!!!

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2003-04-26 10:07:15

I think the ClockCrew is pretty cheesy. CrowClock is pretty cool though.

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2003-04-28 15:19:53

Sorry, but i think that CC really need to clean it up, they got some good flash and some bad. Make it all bad-we boot. Make it all good-we forget em.

I know im a noob :P but there you go!

MeGaDeAth.

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2003-04-30 17:00:42

I don't think the clock crew is that bad, I'm not so fond of that Strawberry Clock...but all the others seem like OK!
Death-

The Clock Crew Situation

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2003-05-02 19:28:31

Pardon, but why should I hate the Crew? They've done nothing to me, and, far as I can see, they've done nothing to you or anyone else. I find about half their stuff amusing, the other half tedious. So what? Same has gone for every other seriese or collection I've seen.

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2003-05-03 17:57:11

At 5/2/03 07:28 PM, cheeseweasel wrote: Pardon, but why should I hate the Crew? They've done nothing to me, and, far as I can see, they've done nothing to you or anyone else. I find about half their stuff amusing, the other half tedious. So what? Same has gone for every other seriese or collection I've seen.

I totally agree

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2003-05-12 12:17:36

do any of you actually think for yourselves? all clockcrew is is a bunch of ppl, making crappy flashes is not all we do, and also some of the flashes r good, we sometimes submit crap because we just make small movies to show each other ng is just a channel we do that through now fucking grow up retards

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2003-05-14 14:26:05

At 5/12/03 12:17 PM, Yak_Clock wrote:

now fucking grow up retards

with tht language i think we do not need to grow up but you do.

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2003-05-14 19:07:55

At first I thought the first few pages of posts were slightly... wrong, but I forgot to consider that that was three years ago. Still, however, there are people here who urge Tom to ban the clock crew. even if strawberry clock broke a lot of the rules, does not mean that it's justifiable to get rid of all of the clock crew just because they feature the clock crew in their movies. we'd loose so many good artist (including Synj) if you people had your way and we went on a stupid witch hunt such as that.

putting that aside, strawberry clock put many through constant hardships, but he also did a beuitiful thing for new grounds by giving it a mascot that was and still is upsurd and recognizable today. a cheery little charactor who is featured in more flash animation than anyone can count. And it is that Strawberry clock that is worshipped on newgrounds, not the author.
Does that make sense of course It doesn't; it's art.

Tricky the clown is also a thing to discuss. Granted, he's disturbing uncalled for and just wrong, but I think there's sort of an Andy Kofman Feel to this clown. if anything, I never see this guy coming. I still HATE the living guts out of him.

oh, and here's a little animated gif I made (I computer can't handle the software for making flash so I just make gifs for now)

The Clock Crew Situation

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2003-05-20 23:13:36

these clock crew people suck. period. i dont claim to be a good flash artist but al least i know that my cartoons are too sucky to be submited on newgrounds. some idiot clocks ought to learn when not to submit their crap too.

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2003-05-22 12:30:23

At 5/20/03 11:13 PM, GodsBigMike wrote: these clock crew people suck. period. i dont claim to be a good flash artist but al least i know that my cartoons are too sucky to be submited on newgrounds. some idiot clocks ought to learn when not to submit their crap too.

you sir, have no brain

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2003-05-25 00:27:20

At 5/20/03 11:13 PM, GodsBigMike wrote: these clock crew people suck. period. i dont claim to be a good flash artist but al least i know that my cartoons are too sucky to be submited on newgrounds. some idiot clocks ought to learn when not to submit their crap too.

And you're fucking jealous. We're just a bunch of clocks that make flash, good and bad, for fun.

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2003-05-27 15:00:33

Cl0x0rz r0x0r!

The Clock Crew Situation

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2003-05-28 11:49:55

i don't see what the big deal is. the internet is a medium in which anyone can say anything without having to worry about the law or anything. i agree, half the clock movies suck but i must admit i laughed my ass off for Dickey Mouse. if half the clock movies are beyond retarded they shouldn't complain about the harassing flash movies.

Tom here is what you should do about the Anti-Clock situation - LEAVE IT AS IT IS FOR NOW AND DON'T PLAY THE NICE MOMMY TO THE CLOCKS WHEN THEY COME CRYING.

if you take all the people who have asked for clock death and unleash them upon the clocks, there would be no chaos. it would be a clean sweep. the clocks are lucky to still have a space on newgrounds at this point.

on the other hand, there are a exceptional clocks, Knottsberry, Orange, Grapes, Olay(M.I.A.) that have submitted superb work to newgrounds. it is those clocks that spread the TRUE clock spirit.

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2003-05-29 22:55:00

I agree with the Clock Crew. I like most of their movies, they make me laugh. Even though they are poor quality I find them funny.

As for the threats, that should not be tolerated. If someone hates a movie they shouldn't hate the author, just the movie.

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2003-05-30 09:16:22

As long as the flash is good quality and a good movie I vote 5 on it. So if a movie that offends the clcok crew gets past judgement that is just to bad because all of us users can vote however we want.

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2003-05-31 01:02:20

You shouldn't blame a whole crew for what individuals do.

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2003-06-08 16:01:14

I WILL BE boycotting the clock crew who is with me because all the clocks make is gross offensive and threatining movies ok so ban them!

The Clock Crew Situation

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2003-06-08 17:04:40

awww fuck what i said my voice doesnt matter the clocks are human 2 maybe sick sick humans but they can say and do what ever they want up to a certain lvl so do what ever u want clocks but pls pls pls try to cool it make less offensive movies peace

The Clock Crew Situation

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2003-06-08 17:45:53

(i didn't read all 17 pages but some of this might have been said)

I think your all misunderstanding the clock crew..all the clock crew is a group of indivduals brought togather by a common love of flash animation. We do projects togather like the next group song. And though you may not notice there are quite a few of clocks with talent(fourchinigin, bio,tritech..and many more). I have been on newgrounds for a long time and clocks are nothing to hate. If you don't like the clockcrew fine we don't realy mind. You can't impress everyone in your life. But what you can do is work togather to make something entertaing. And thats all that realy matters so what if the kid can't animate at least he is trying. I myself am pretty darn good at animation but i have no problem watching every new clock crew movie someone makes..if there trying to do something i will be there to help.

(sharp-clock)(pinz)(matt pinardi):::to lazy to spell check.

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2003-06-08 22:53:17

so what the ClockCrew should do say "Fuck you, you're not the king," then?

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2003-06-11 22:13:09

There is NO WAY a CLOCK wrote that. They've shown the maturity of a homeless clown up to this point.

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2003-06-12 02:08:49

not all the clocks make crappy movies. just the stupid ones that make fun stuff and all that stupid shit do. orange clock and all of them have decent movies.maybe if u watched them u would find that out.

The Clock Crew Situation

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2003-06-14 00:40:59

Personally, I dont like the Clock Crew. I think they're doing this to piss everyone off!

The Clock Crew Situation

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2003-06-22 12:36:09

StrawberryClock is the king of the portal.
And The Void ownz.
Peace out.

The Clock Crew Situation

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2003-06-25 08:52:42

Everybody, quit comparing the Clock Crew to StrawberryClock. The Clock Crew makes great movies. StrawberryClock doesn't. There's a huge difference. Duh.

The Clock Crew Situation