00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

christopher54000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Adventure Time Club!

1,966 Views | 20 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Adventure Time Club! 2014-05-01 06:59:01

Didn't see one around here so I thought I'd make one. For all things Adventure Time!

Just to start off, should we have this thread with or without spoilers regarding the most recent episodes, I'd love to discuss them here, but you know what people may be like!

BBS Signature

Response to Adventure Time Club! 2014-05-01 18:48:00

Love Adventure Time. I've seen every single episode a ton of times. Except the ones dealing with Finn's dad. I've only seen about half of that stuff in total.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Adventure Time Club! 2014-05-01 19:18:10

At 5/1/14 06:48 PM, Viper wrote: Love Adventure Time. I've seen every single episode a ton of times. Except the ones dealing with Finn's dad. I've only seen about half of that stuff in total.

Oh man, the two parter with Finn's dad, it's probably the most incredible Adventure Time episode ever. It's a pretty big game changer!

BBS Signature

Response to Adventure Time Club! 2014-05-01 19:34:51

love adventure time

not seen the finn's dad episodes

Response to Adventure Time Club! 2014-05-01 21:42:31

Finn's father? I never even heard about this.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Adventure Time Club! 2014-05-01 21:48:57

At 5/1/14 07:18 PM, Jaybabywolf wrote:
At 5/1/14 06:48 PM, Viper wrote: Love Adventure Time. I've seen every single episode a ton of times. Except the ones dealing with Finn's dad. I've only seen about half of that stuff in total.
Oh man, the two parter with Finn's dad, it's probably the most incredible Adventure Time episode ever. It's a pretty big game changer!

I've only caught from like the middle to the end of the first part and the last half of the second episode. And I will admit it was a pretty big game changer. Though I'm curious about if Finn's dad is even alive now. I mean that Void Caster opened a portal into space. And theres no air in space. So....

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Adventure Time Club! 2014-05-01 23:21:35

I'm kind of skeptical that it was Finn's dad

Not very, I think he is but I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out he wasn't

It was a really awesome episode though it really expanded the scope of the Adventure Time universe

Response to Adventure Time Club! 2014-05-02 07:09:17

At 5/1/14 11:21 PM, Gobblemeister wrote: I'm kind of skeptical that it was Finn's dad

Not very, I think he is but I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out he wasn't

It was a really awesome episode though it really expanded the scope of the Adventure Time universe

I think if it wasn't it would've taken away from the significance of, well, that thing that happened when Finn's dad escaped (being as vague as possible). I doubt the Adventure Time writers are that lazy. But, there's still the question of Finn's mother? Maybe she's badass awesome?

BBS Signature

Response to Adventure Time Club! 2014-05-02 09:29:03

At 5/2/14 07:09 AM, Jaybabywolf wrote:
At 5/1/14 11:21 PM, Gobblemeister wrote:
I think if it wasn't it would've taken away from the significance of, well, that thing that happened when Finn's dad escaped (being as vague as possible). I doubt the Adventure Time writers are that lazy. But, there's still the question of Finn's mother? Maybe she's badass awesome?

Yeah, again, I don't think it's likely, only vaguely possible; like 'twist' fodder for later when they reveal Finn just got ahead of himself and pegged the wrong guy or something. Either way the possibilities are really opened up because if Finn's dad is alive his mom might be too and where are they really from? Because it certainly doesn't seem like his dad is from Oo and wherever he came from there might be more humans or maybe Finn's dad is some kind of vagabond refugee. It's really cool and I can't wait to see more of it.

Response to Adventure Time Club! 2014-05-02 12:36:21

At 5/2/14 07:09 AM, Jaybabywolf wrote: I think if it wasn't it would've taken away from the significance of, well, that thing that happened when Finn's dad escaped (being as vague as possible).

Not really. What if Martin (Finn's "dad") isn't actually his dad but knows Finn's real dad and was dodging Finn's questions because Finn's real dad asked him to not tell Finn his real whereabouts.

I doubt the Adventure Time writers are that lazy. But, there's still the question of Finn's mother? Maybe she's badass awesome?

I suppose we'll find out about Finn's mom about the same time we find out about Marceline's mom.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Adventure Time Club! 2014-05-08 12:15:30

im on the on fence of this guy being finns dad but who knows maybe he is.
next episode looks good.
random pic.

Adventure Time Club!

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Adventure Time Club! 2014-05-08 16:36:07

Now it looks wierd without seeing finn's right arm, I hope he grows another one or gets his old one back somehow. When are they gonna make more Fiona & Cake/Flame Princess episodes?

Can we discuss Steven Universe here or are do I need to make a seprate club?

Get lyrically fit!!!!

Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Adventure Time Club! 2014-05-09 08:01:22

At 5/8/14 04:36 PM, WiiFittoToreinaa wrote: Now it looks wierd without seeing finn's right arm, I hope he grows another one or gets his old one back somehow. When are they gonna make more Fiona & Cake/Flame Princess episodes?

Discuss Steven Universe all you like :) not watched it myself though, would you recommend it?

I miss his arm too, though I'm sure he'll get a new one soon, all of the references to his arm being gone in the past always had a replacement one :D

BBS Signature

Response to Adventure Time Club! 2014-05-09 18:27:56

At 5/9/14 08:01 AM, Jaybabywolf wrote:
At 5/8/14 04:36 PM, WiiFittoToreinaa wrote: Now it looks wierd without seeing finn's right arm, I hope he grows another one or gets his old one back somehow. When are they gonna make more Fiona & Cake/Flame Princess episodes?
Discuss Steven Universe all you like :) not watched it myself though, would you recommend it?

if you like adventure time you'll like this i recommend it

I miss his arm too, though I'm sure he'll get a new one soon, all of the references to his arm being gone in the past always had a replacement one :D

i too miss his arm i was really disappointed at this but i guess more good story would come out of it like the tower that episode is really good.
i hope they give him a cool arm and hand
or something kinda like this

Adventure Time Club!

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Adventure Time Club! 2014-05-09 21:25:58

At 5/9/14 08:01 AM, Jaybabywolf wrote:

Yes I recommnd it! It looks pretty with beautiful scenery n such.

Get lyrically fit!!!!

Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Adventure Time Club! 2014-05-10 00:13:52

I will watch it occasionally, although it is a good show I just don't watch it very much.

"Ya'll can kiss my ass" - James Allen "Red Dog"

Sig by illicit.

Are you bored and have nothing to do? Then click this!

BBS Signature

Response to Adventure Time Club! 2014-05-13 07:08:17

Adventure time! Come on, and bring your friends!

BBS Signature

Response to Adventure Time Club! 2022-03-29 08:51:36

I’m gonna attempt to revive this club since I myself am a huge Adventure Time fan. A lot has happened since the last post from this thread.

So I want to ask what are your thoughts on the latest Adventure Time special on HBO? Personally I think this wraps up the series fantastically, I do think the original finale in the series was underwhelming.

iu_589679_8152914.jpg

Response to Adventure Time Club! 2022-04-05 17:41:26

At 3/29/22 08:51 AM, GJMARS wrote: I’m gonna attempt to revive this club since I myself am a huge Adventure Time fan. A lot has happened since the last post from this thread.
So I want to ask what are your thoughts on the latest Adventure Time special on HBO? Personally I think this wraps up the series fantastically, I do think the original finale in the series was underwhelming.

Marceline! Woo!!!

Response to Adventure Time Club! 2022-05-10 10:31:51 (edited 2022-05-10 10:32:03)

I love this animated series, the animated series of our childhood!

Who cares about my work and other fun - I'm here

Response to Adventure Time Club! 2022-06-17 05:58:47

i love the show and i grew up with it, though now im older i have more important questions such as what happened after the ending and why did they fiona so dummy thicc

BBS Signature