00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

dwdrum just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Josh Bedn caught Anonymous' eye

3,925 Views | 42 Replies

Josh Bedn caught Anonymous' eye 2013-11-18 19:29:39

The Video

Yeah apparently he's nicknamed the Bananaman all because he threw a banana peel at the White house during the million mask march thingy and now he's being faced with a shit load of charges.

Wonder why I'm still keeping him relevant after all these years. Maybe because I'm bored :p

Thoughts?

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Josh Bedn caught Anonymous' eye 2013-11-18 19:31:28

what charges are you slapped with if you throw a banana peel at a person?

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to Josh Bedn caught Anonymous' eye 2013-11-18 19:35:45

At 11/18/13 07:31 PM, Gimmick wrote: what charges are you slapped with if you throw a banana peel at a person?

Attempted manslaughter.

On a side note it's cool to see that Bedn is still alive in the Interweb's eye, though the circumstances aren't quite pleasant.

Veritas est index sui et falsi. (Truth is the criterion of itself and the false.)

Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero. (Sieze the day; trust little in tomorrow.)

Response to Josh Bedn caught Anonymous' eye 2013-11-18 19:43:55

The secret service can illegally detain you for throwing a banana peel.

Land of the Free

Response to Josh Bedn caught Anonymous' eye 2013-11-18 19:50:13

I dunno, I mean I could probably rip the video, replace the audio with a text to voice program saying butts over and over again and then upload it as 'anonymous talks about butts.'

Essentially that'd be the same as this though.

Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature

Response to Josh Bedn caught Anonymous' eye 2013-11-18 20:10:35

Josh Bedn: candy criminal mastermind turned banana wielding vigilante 4 justice

Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature

Response to Josh Bedn caught Anonymous' eye 2013-11-18 20:14:10

At 11/18/13 08:13 PM, Elitistinen wrote: Wait, was he the NG Bedn?

duh.

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Josh Bedn caught Anonymous' eye 2013-11-18 20:15:27

he gets caught for the most weirdest things

Response to Josh Bedn caught Anonymous' eye 2013-11-18 20:17:26

#freejoshbend

Response to Josh Bedn caught Anonymous' eye 2013-11-18 20:27:11

Those consequences are appropriately dumb for a really dumb act at a really dumb event

Response to Josh Bedn caught Anonymous' eye 2013-11-18 20:46:19

This is a picture you can find on his Facebook profile.

That Scout is a Soldier!

BBS Signature

Response to Josh Bedn caught Anonymous' eye 2013-11-18 20:58:14

Jesus, Bedn's still alive?

Sig by BlueHippo / User Icon by CosmicDeath.

BBS Signature

Response to Josh Bedn caught Anonymous' eye 2013-11-18 22:25:36

Is this story even true?

Response to Josh Bedn caught Anonymous' eye 2013-11-18 22:30:51

That sounds like a subtly racist statement. Throwing bananas at Black politicians is often done by racist tardballs.

Josh Bend's account

Just an 02er.

Response to Josh Bedn caught Anonymous' eye 2013-11-18 22:33:51

Yup, our government is pretty much a clusterfuck of paranoid sociopaths.

the paranoia would explain the surveillance...

A fucking banana, guys. A. fucking. banana.

5:24 PM - Hat-Fondler: adverb

5:24 PM - 平沢唯: jewishly

5:25 PM - Kupo: frothingly

BBS Signature

Response to Josh Bedn caught Anonymous' eye 2013-11-18 22:50:19

At 11/18/13 10:25 PM, Makakaov wrote: Is this story even true?

Yeah it's true. Don't think I can find any sources though at the moment. But if you want his Facebook look up Joshua Michael Bendowski

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Josh Bedn caught Anonymous' eye 2013-11-18 22:53:07

At 11/18/13 10:50 PM, Wegra wrote:
At 11/18/13 10:25 PM, Makakaov wrote: Is this story even true?
Yeah it's true. Don't think I can find any sources though at the moment. But if you want his Facebook look up Joshua Michael Bendowski

Dude, the yt video said that after arresting he was charged with launching a missle at White House and plotting murder of el presidente. We all know how much of a 'land of free' USA is, but THIS? Even I'm impressed.

Response to Josh Bedn caught Anonymous' eye 2013-11-18 23:20:48

I'll be happy the day he stops getting himself in to trouble. I'm all for shenanigans here and there, but man, I want the guy to get his shit together and just move on in life.

Response to Josh Bedn caught Anonymous' eye 2013-11-18 23:30:55

josh is a fucking retard you should see his facebook page with all the Anonymous and Conspiracy shit he has. I just can't believe he actually believes in that Anonymous bullshit, Anon became retarded after 2009 when it got hijacked and twisted by White Knights and moral fags. if anything his dumbass deserved it.

here's the idiot FB page.

Response to Josh Bedn caught Anonymous' eye 2013-11-18 23:47:21

At 11/18/13 10:57 PM, DecimatorOmega wrote: .....Jeez. He threw a banana peel and the officers believe that it was a grenade?

They played one too many games of Worms Reloaded

Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to Josh Bedn caught Anonymous' eye 2013-11-19 00:02:44

Glad to see he's moving up in the world. Instead of stealing candy he's throwing fruit.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to Josh Bedn caught Anonymous' eye 2013-11-19 00:29:40

Hope he spends his time in prison. That little ass is just a racist, ignorant, paranoid, idiot.

Click the Squid -> 🦑

Response to Josh Bedn caught Anonymous' eye 2013-11-19 03:40:47

At 11/18/13 11:30 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: josh is a fucking retard you should see his facebook page with all the Anonymous and Conspiracy shit he has. I just can't believe he actually believes in that Anonymous bullshit, Anon became retarded after 2009 when it got hijacked and twisted by White Knights and moral fags. if anything his dumbass deserved it.

I remember him saying something about how he helped make Anonymous a big thing awhile back. the guy just wants to see himself as a hero.

Response to Josh Bedn caught Anonymous' eye 2013-11-19 04:03:58

At 11/19/13 03:40 AM, sirevil wrote:
At 11/18/13 11:30 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: josh is a fucking retard you should see his facebook page with all the Anonymous and Conspiracy shit he has. I just can't believe he actually believes in that Anonymous bullshit, Anon became retarded after 2009 when it got hijacked and twisted by White Knights and moral fags. if anything his dumbass deserved it.

I remember him saying something about how he helped make Anonymous a big thing awhile back. the guy just wants to see himself as a hero.

What he is is a moron anonymous made itself a big thing by being the assholes of the internet but like I said it got hijacked by white knights and moral fags like josh.

Response to Josh Bedn caught Anonymous' eye 2013-11-19 04:26:56

At 11/19/13 04:03 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
What he is is a moron anonymous made itself a big thing by being the assholes of the internet but like I said it got hijacked by white knights and moral fags like josh.

I remember when they were doing the whole scientology troll deal, we really pissed them off. and it was funny when they sent the lawyer lackey to my place to try threatening me.

Response to Josh Bedn caught Anonymous' eye 2013-11-19 07:03:52

At 11/19/13 04:26 AM, sirevil wrote: I remember when they were doing the whole scientology troll deal, we really pissed them off. and it was funny when they sent the lawyer lackey to my place to try threatening me.

see shit like Chanology was fun trolling them with black faxes, protests, distributing scientology material for FREE, but now its been hijacked by these fucking do-gooders and they've lost they're roots to know what it means to be Anon. thats why I limit my activities these days because of all the white knights who refuse to acknowledge traditional Anon tactics.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Josh Bedn caught Anonymous' eye 2013-11-19 12:29:35

At 11/19/13 11:27 AM, TomFulp wrote: Gotta leave these here:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/57341
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/57642

Heeey Tom fancy seeing you here :)

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Josh Bedn caught Anonymous' eye 2013-11-19 12:35:55

Implying anonymous was ever anything else than bunch of anarchist idiots and rebelious kids under influence of Fight Club and V for Vendetta movies at first and then just of a fad of mysterious juistice fighters.

Response to Josh Bedn caught Anonymous' eye 2013-11-19 13:41:09

At 11/19/13 07:03 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 11/19/13 04:26 AM, sirevil wrote: I remember when they were doing the whole scientology troll deal, we really pissed them off. and it was funny when they sent the lawyer lackey to my place to try threatening me.
see shit like Chanology was fun trolling them with black faxes, protests, distributing scientology material for FREE, but now its been hijacked by these fucking do-gooders and they've lost they're roots to know what it means to be Anon. thats why I limit my activities these days because of all the white knights who refuse to acknowledge traditional Anon tactics.

I still troll them some, and talk about the xenu story to them. one time like 2 years ago I think I had one guy try bagging on me for how I was dressed and how long my hair was and i kept asking him why does he care. then I pointed out the fact he was balding and that pissed him off. haha, what a dork.