00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Want Your Music Featured?

4,034 Views | 50 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Want Your Music Featured? 2013-04-16 16:24:55

I completely forgot about this website until a friend reminded me of it, hadn't logged on for quite a few years. I've always loved the music library and artists who create music here on newgrounds and wanted to offer the invitation to feature people's music in my outro's videos and up-coming speed drawing videos I plan on doing. YouTube is terrible with copyright and find it very hard to find music of any kind to include in my videos without paying massive amounts of money.

If you create music on here, I'd be interested in promoting your newgrounds account, but also your music on my youtube channel which is about to hit 90k subscription by next month. I'm not going to take anything without permission obviously, but if you make music on here or even soundcloud, link me, I'll listen, and if I like it, I'll use it. I am a big fan of 8bit music and any sort of techno, and dubstep.

~Daniel

Response to Want Your Music Featured? 2013-04-16 16:30:16

Just go ahead and check my music out and hopefully u can find something u are looking for, by other means if u find it u have my premission to use it ( I doubt that u find something usefull but stilll )

just pm me if u do find something usefull because i would love to see it as your outro

Response to Want Your Music Featured? 2013-04-16 16:35:22

8bit, techno, dubstep.
I wonder, what would it hurt for another genre to come into the mix?

Response to Want Your Music Featured? 2013-04-16 16:39:05

At 4/16/13 04:35 PM, TroisNyxEtienne wrote: 8bit, techno, dubstep.

Anything is fine really! I love most all music. I mean, most music I listen to on a regular basis is simply video game music or trailer music/orchestral. I'm everything except for rap.... I'm working a rather large BF3 montage video right now and need some peppy music for that.

Response to Want Your Music Featured? 2013-04-16 16:45:54

At 4/16/13 04:39 PM, MrRepzion wrote:
At 4/16/13 04:35 PM, TroisNyxEtienne wrote: 8bit, techno, dubstep.
Anything is fine really! I love most all music. I mean, most music I listen to on a regular basis is simply video game music or trailer music/orchestral. I'm everything except for rap.... I'm working a rather large BF3 montage video right now and need some peppy music for that.

I won't turn this to a self-advertisement thread: if you'd like New Age, Ethereal Wave, orchestral stuff or VGM, I've got some here on NG, and some of it is on Bandcamp. I'll be glad to put my name in.

Response to Want Your Music Featured? 2013-04-16 16:47:27

Actually...... count me out. I have second thoughts.

Response to Want Your Music Featured? 2013-04-16 16:50:48

At 4/16/13 04:30 PM, ForeverBound wrote: Just go ahead and check my music out and hopefully u can find something u are looking for, by other means if u find it u have my premission to use it ( I doubt that u find something usefull but stilll )

just pm me if u do find something usefull because i would love to see it as your outro

Just listened to your Sunrise song, loved it! Be on the lookout from a pm soon! :D

Response to Want Your Music Featured? 2013-04-16 16:52:28

wow didn't expect that one but u just made my day :D

Response to Want Your Music Featured? 2013-04-16 16:52:59

I dunno if any of my music counts as peppy, or anything what you're after... but for 90k subs, I may as well say check my stuff out, exposure, exposure!

Audio/BBS Mod

News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira

\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature

Response to Want Your Music Featured? 2013-04-16 17:27:24

At 4/16/13 04:39 PM, MrRepzion wrote: Anything is fine really! I love most all music. I mean, most music I listen to on a regular basis is simply video game music or trailer music/orchestral. I'm everything except for rap.... I'm working a rather large BF3 montage video right now and need some peppy music for that.

Would you be interested in some metal? I just released an album and I'm trying to promote it. If you are, send me a PM and I'll give you a link.
I have some fast-paced stuff with and without vocals if you want. I also have calmer tracks.

Rocker, Composer and World Ambassador for Foxes! Veteran REAPER user. Ready to rock! :)

BBS Signature

Response to Want Your Music Featured? 2013-04-16 17:56:19

Get the inspiration? :)

Response to Want Your Music Featured? 2013-04-16 18:05:35

At 4/16/13 05:56 PM, Developer wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/530171
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/528375
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/519614

The last track is incredible O_o I love how calm it starts and then works it way up to this epic track. Well done!

Response to Want Your Music Featured? 2013-04-16 18:11:30

You can use any of the tracks on my newgrounds profile as well. I think it's quite diverse music on there. Good luck with your channel.

BBS Signature

Response to Want Your Music Featured? 2013-04-16 18:19:20

I have some megaman like tracks if you want to check them out. I also have a couple of Jet Set Radio inspired tracks as well if you're interested. Go ahead and check out my audio and see if there's anything there that catches your ear.

Response to Want Your Music Featured? 2013-04-16 19:14:15

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to Want Your Music Featured? 2013-04-16 19:31:23

I think I have just what you are looking for!

Give it a spin, and feel free to check out my older stuff too!

Never stop creating.

Discord

Links

BBS Signature

Response to Want Your Music Featured? 2013-04-16 19:51:44

At 4/16/13 06:05 PM, MrRepzion wrote:
At 4/16/13 05:56 PM, Developer wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/530171
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/528375
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/519614
The last track is incredible O_o I love how calm it starts and then works it way up to this epic track. Well done!

TY! :)

Response to Want Your Music Featured? 2013-04-16 19:58:29

Hey cool, I think I remember watching a few of your videos awhile back.

Feel free to use any of my tunes

Response to Want Your Music Featured? 2013-04-16 20:56:40

I'm always down for free promotion. Feel free to use any of my stuff.

This is my most recent finished track (I've been inactive for a while). More on the way soon!

--NG Music -- Soundcloud--

Most Recent Song: Explore Infinity <-Failed audition to NGADM!

Response to Want Your Music Featured? 2013-04-16 21:05:27

Peppy music? darn... All my music is serious, reflective, and dark... except for that one polka-waltz-march of death I did a while back...

My Music - Virtual Instruments - About Me

Orchestral Composer, VI Developer

BBS Signature

Response to Want Your Music Featured? 2013-04-16 21:14:57

At 4/16/13 09:11 PM, lasse wrote:
At 4/16/13 09:05 PM, samulis wrote: Peppy music? darn... All my music is serious, reflective, and dark... except for that one polka-waltz-march of death I did a while back...
this is like the 42nd post by you ive read about it, it's not that good

You're just jealous you don't write music in C# Major for shits and giggles! >:(

BBS Signature

Response to Want Your Music Featured? 2013-04-17 20:57:11

I could really use the promotion! I make Dubstep and Chiptune(8bit)

Here's one of my Dubstep tunes:

And my chiptune can be found on this soundcloud:
https://soundcloud.com/upkori

Keep in mind that I release Chiptune under a different name (upKori), so if you do use it, when crediting, remember which name I used. (For my Dubstep, I'm Vyill) Let me know if you want to use it! :)

Response to Want Your Music Featured? 2013-04-18 14:02:50

At 4/17/13 10:11 PM, Elitistinen wrote:
At 4/16/13 09:14 PM, samulis wrote:
At 4/16/13 09:11 PM, lasse wrote: this is like the 42nd post by you ive read about it, it's not that good
You're just jealous you don't write music in C# Major for shits and giggles! >:(
When Classical people make jokes, no one else laughs.

True, no one laughs at Audrey Hepburn jokes anymore.

Never stop creating.

Discord

Links

BBS Signature

Response to Want Your Music Featured? 2013-04-18 14:10:43

At 4/16/13 09:11 PM, lasse wrote: this is like the 42nd post by you ive read about it, it's not that good

What is C# Major? I do not need this shit for ma chipstepz!!!!!!

Response to Want Your Music Featured? 2013-04-18 14:24:58

At 4/18/13 02:10 PM, wandschrank wrote:
What is C# Major? I do not need this shit for ma chipstepz!!!!!!

Nor do I need that shit you call music for my C# Major, so it's a perfectly fine trade-off. :P

Or was that a joke? When a producer makes a joke, no one laughs period.

OP, you're more than welcome to check out my work here: http://samulis.newgrounds.com/audio/

I recommend you check out Bosa too, he's too modest to post about his own work although he's leagues better than me: http://bosa.newgrounds.com/audio/

BBS Signature

Response to Want Your Music Featured? 2013-04-18 14:28:55

At 4/18/13 02:24 PM, samulis wrote:
Nor do I need that shit you call music for my C# Major, so it's a perfectly fine trade-off. :P

Or was that a joke? When a producer makes a joke, no one laughs period.

Nah, I wasn't being ironic at all! People with truly superior ears don't need music theory at all, it's only for the less gifted!!!!11

Oh, there's a thread full of producer memes by the way, I guess that included a lot of laughs. ;D

Response to Want Your Music Featured? 2013-04-19 09:17:07

I'm not sure if my music would count as peppy, as most of it is pretty dark trance with an "epic" feel to it, or very somber/serious music, if I was to describe it. But feel free to take a look at some of my stuff here on Newgrounds or my soundcloud if you'd like! They might be good for intros/outros or the speed paint videos.

PM me if you do/want to use it, as I enjoy watching videos that include my music alongside promoting those videos myself :)

Response to Want Your Music Featured? 2013-04-19 11:46:21

Well, I may not be the most normal composer, but I did a semi-normal trance-like song recently if you want to use that.

I also have some other music you might be interested in.

Stuff.

My AIM piece is found if you clicky the image.

BBS Signature