00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

areini504 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Corrupt a wish!

306,013 Views | 6,854 Replies

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-09 19:22:20

At 7/9/13 07:06 PM, Tankdown wrote:

I wish to have good book to read.

Granted. Only after you've brow beaten all your friends into reading it does the movie adaption by m knight shamylan come out.

I wish for a video of a bird whistling the 90's x-men theme.

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-09 19:46:19

At 7/9/13 07:31 PM, supergandhi64 wrote: i wish for peace on earth

Granted, Peace exist on Earth and only on Earth. An even more violent war exist in the stars for us.

I wish for nothing.

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-09 19:50:30

At 7/9/13 07:46 PM, DrClay wrote: I wish for nothing.

Everything is turned into nothingness.

I wish for something.

My logic has a tendency of getting me getting stuck in the middle.

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-09 21:44:24

At 7/9/13 08:07 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 7/9/13 07:50 PM, Tankdown wrote:
At 7/9/13 07:46 PM, DrClay wrote: I wish for nothing.
Everything is turned into nothingness.

I wish for something.
Granted, however your something brings world destruction.

I wish that I never had to eat or drink again.

Granted, Now your so thin you fall into a small hole and can never get out of it.

I wish I could spell better.

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-09 21:45:43

At 7/9/13 09:44 PM, Silentrecon wrote: I wish I could spell better.

Congrats. You can now spell B-E-T-T-E-R.

I wish Wade created NG.

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-09 21:51:44

At 7/9/13 08:07 PM, SCTE3 wrote: I wish that I never had to eat or drink again.

Granted, except now watching everyone eat and drink drives you up the walls crazy because of its irrelevant and repetitive presence. One night, a man dressed as a taco outside a local taco joint offers you a coupon for free nachos. You lose your shit and begin beating him up. He tases you in the balls.

DAMMIT!! I took too long.

At 7/9/13 09:45 PM, FlakJaketPro wrote:
At 7/9/13 09:44 PM, Silentrecon wrote: I wish I could spell better.
Congrats. You can now spell B-E-T-T-E-R.

I wish Wade created NG.

Granted. Except now all Tom jokes are void.

I wish I had my own personal chef; loyal, smart and free of charge.

Voice of Pipistrella in Pit People, Riley from Zonestream. Voice of Lily, Aurora and Lenora in Everwing

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-09 21:58:22

At 7/9/13 09:51 PM, PiperAnn wrote: I wish I had my own personal chef; loyal, smart and free of charge.

He can only serve Rhino Fetus, and that is all you can eat.

I wish I got a penny one day, two pennies the next, and the amount given doubling every day.

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-09 22:01:15

At 7/9/13 09:58 PM, FlakJaketPro wrote:
At 7/9/13 09:51 PM, PiperAnn wrote: I wish I had my own personal chef; loyal, smart and free of charge.

I wish I got a penny one day, two pennies the next, and the amount given doubling every day.

Granted, you will now get lots of money ONLY IN PENNIES, good luck rolling those.

At 7/9/13 09:57 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Granted but they get tired of you being incredibly nitpicky of what you want to eat after a few months and lace your food with cyanide.

That isn't very loyal...

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-09 22:07:30

At 7/9/13 09:57 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Granted but they get tired of you being incredibly nitpicky of what you want to eat after a few months and lace your food with cyanide.

Yeah, that doesn't seem like a very reasonable thing for a 'loyal' chef to do. :/
Perhaps next time I must specify that he is loyal, TO ME?

That's disgusting. Also doesn't seem like he was a very good personal chef at all. This wish sucks.

I wish I had the ability to read minds.

Granted. Except now you life is filled with morbid unspoken images, feelings and words.

I wish that I could turn all of my left overs into an efficient fuel source.

Voice of Pipistrella in Pit People, Riley from Zonestream. Voice of Lily, Aurora and Lenora in Everwing

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-09 22:58:14

At 7/9/13 10:07 PM, PiperAnn wrote:
Yeah, that doesn't seem like a very reasonable thing for a 'loyal' chef to do. :/
Perhaps next time I must specify that he is loyal, TO ME?

That's disgusting. Also doesn't seem like he was a very good personal chef at all. This wish sucks.

I wish I had the ability to read minds.
Granted. Except now you life is filled with morbid unspoken images, feelings and words.

I wish that I could turn all of my left overs into an efficient fuel source.

Granted but now your fridge is filled with radioactive isotopes and end up dying of radiation poisoning.

I wish this Martin-Zimmerman never happened.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-09 23:11:47

At 7/9/13 10:58 PM, kisame wrote: Granted but now your fridge is filled with radioactive isotopes and end up dying of radiation poisoning.

~(x_x)~

I wish this Martin-Zimmerman never happened.

Granted, now a neighborhood lady that spent that in her home the night of the shooting calling all of her friends ends up going to the bar that night and has a one night stand conceiving a child who will become a dark overlord and kill all of us. Thanks a lot.

I wish I could live in a magical castle in a far off land.

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-09 23:35:14

At 7/9/13 11:11 PM, PiperAnn wrote: I wish I could live in a magical castle in a far off land.

Granted. You COULD live in a magical castle in a far off land, but the rent is so expensive you decide not to.

I wish I was a famous actor who was only in good movies.

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-09 23:41:01

At 7/9/13 11:35 PM, Scarface wrote: Granted. You COULD live in a magical castle in a far off land, but the rent is so expensive you decide not to.

Hahaha. Damn. You got me there.

I wish I was a famous actor who was only in good movies.

Granted. Except 'good' is all relative and according to the masses a truly good movie only comes out once every few years. Work is far and few in between. :(

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-10 08:08:53

At 7/9/13 11:41 PM, PiperAnn wrote:
At 7/9/13 11:35 PM, Scarface wrote: I wish I was a famous actor who was only in good movies.
Granted. Except 'good' is all relative and according to the masses a truly good movie only comes out once every few years. Work is far and few in between. :(

I wish you had left me a wish to corrupt.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-10 11:22:32

At 7/10/13 08:08 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote: I wish you had left me a wish to corrupt.

Granted, but it's a wish that is impossible to corrupt, as he singled out everything that is possible to corrupt.

At 7/10/13 09:26 AM, Ice-Knight wrote: I wish for a castle crasher keychain

Granted, but it's alive and thinks your an enemy, and kills you.

I wish for a giant chocolate milkshake.

That Scout is a Soldier!

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-10 11:23:22

At 7/10/13 08:08 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
At 7/9/13 11:41 PM, PiperAnn wrote:
At 7/9/13 11:35 PM, Scarface wrote: I wish I was a famous actor who was only in good movies.
I wish you had left me a wish to corrupt.

*sigh* Whaaaaa, it's not there? Great, I've become one of those losers who just jumps in and corrupts a wish without wishing. Sorry.

Oh but wait. Your wish has been GRANTED, and as it turns out I did end up leaving a wish, unfortunately the wish was real and due to it not being corrupted I now rule the world and you all must wear an "I love Piper" shirt! Muahahaha.

I wish I could know if my loved ones were safe all the time by using a map that has their health condition and location at any given time.

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-10 11:43:47

At 7/10/13 11:32 AM, VinnyXY wrote: I wish I was always right.

Granted, but you keep making sarcastic or exaggerated statements, causing terrible things to happen to you.

I wish I had a new car

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-10 12:05:41

At 7/10/13 11:43 AM, Scarface wrote: I wish I had a new car

Granted, but it was previously owned by Jesse Pinkman, causing you to lose the ability to smell and eventually sit on an infected needle.

I wish for my girlfriend to have sex with me...

*sigh*

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-10 12:40:50

At 7/10/13 11:22 AM, scoutthesoldier wrote: I wish for a giant chocolate milkshake.

Granted, you drown in it.

At 7/10/13 12:05 PM, PixelDude12345 wrote: I wish for my girlfriend to have sex with me...

Granted, you get AIDS.

I wish I was immune to all diseases.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-10 12:48:17

At 7/10/13 12:40 PM, NewgroundsMike wrote: I wish I was immune to all diseases.

Granted, you donate at a plasma center. 2 weeks later your blood is used on a little girl, your powerful blood attacks all of her white blood cells and she dies from a simple adenovirus.

I wish I had my own infinity swimming pool.

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-10 12:50:44

At 7/10/13 12:46 PM, VinnyXY wrote: Granted, but now whenever you go near someone that you love or even like they will instantly get sick and die. You have been cursed with the ability to bring sickness to your loved ones just by being near them.

I wish Newgrounds was a city.

Sorry didn't mean to talk over you! Carry on everyone.

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-10 12:52:13

At 7/10/13 12:49 PM, VinnyXY wrote: I wish I could slap you for skipping my wish.

Granted. I go cry in a corner and kill myself because I suck.

I wish I wasn't dead now.

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-10 12:53:59

At 7/10/13 12:52 PM, VinnyXY wrote:
I wish you wished for something right now, so I have something to corrupt.

Dude. I fucking give up. I'm outty.

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-10 13:15:49

At 7/10/13 12:40 PM, SCTE3 wrote: I wish they would do a reboot of the first season of Digimon.

Granted, but no one cares.

At 7/10/13 12:52 PM, PiperAnn wrote: I wish I wasn't dead now.

Granted, you're immortal, you're doomed to see everyone around you die, but you will never again join them.

I wish I would have been the one to kill you.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-10 13:19:37

Granted, you're immortal, you're doomed to see everyone around you die, but you will never again join them.

Granted, but during the struggle I claw at you and rip off all of your clothes. You're nakey now.

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-10 13:20:46

At 7/10/13 01:19 PM, PiperAnn wrote:

Granted, but during the struggle I claw at you and rip off all of your clothes. You're nakey now.

FUUUUUCK. I wish I could sprout wings and fly. OMG seriously..... fuck fuck

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-10 19:04:18

At 7/10/13 11:22 AM, scoutthesoldier wrote: I wish for a giant chocolate milkshake.

Granted, but there is poison in it too. Next time you should say whether you want poison or not.

I wish I didn't require sleep.

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-11 08:58:47

At 7/10/13 01:20 PM, PiperAnn wrote: FUUUUUCK. I wish I could sprout wings and fly. OMG seriously..... fuck fuck

Granted, but you're still cursing so much you don't look where you fly, so you crash full speed into a concrete wall.

At 7/10/13 07:04 PM, DrClay wrote: I wish I didn't require sleep.

Granted, now you can't sleep at all, even if you wanted to, and after half a year without sleep you're tired as hell.

I wish for ice cream.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-11 15:05:42

At 7/11/13 08:58 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote: half a year without sleep you're tired as hell.

You forgot, I said I wish I didn't require sleep, meaning I wouldn't get tired.

I wish for ice cream.

Granted, but its all melted.

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-07-11 15:07:21

At 7/11/13 11:53 AM, VinnyXY wrote: I wish for teleportation abilities.

Sorry, I didn't mean to skip you.

Granted, but you can only teleport 10 feet away from you.

I wish people would join the tf2 server I made.