00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Petaly just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Girl suspended over bubble gun

4,308 Views | 51 Replies

Response to Girl suspended over bubble gun 2013-01-22 02:38:47

At 1/21/13 04:32 PM, 3Flay wrote:
At 1/21/13 04:31 PM, Blitzkrieg667 wrote: http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/kindergartner-suspended -over-bubble-gun-threat-174618051--abc-news-topstories.html

Another terrorist threat averted.
Dodged a bullet there, didn't we?

Stop it with the puns, man. You're just shooting yourself in the foot.

Professional audio/visual idiot, poor excuse for a human being, gathering dust on a shelf somewhere in Sydney, NSW, Australia.

Response to Girl suspended over bubble gun 2013-01-22 02:48:40

She should just leave the school and go to a better school. If for some reason she doesn't want to do that then her family should threaten to sue the school and believe me schools usually want nothing to do with lawsuits. They will fucking bend to that families will if the family is willing to sue the school even if its a lawsuit the school has a chance of winning.

Response to Girl suspended over bubble gun 2013-01-22 02:50:36

Gotta be careful around those killer bubbles, you never know when one might stray into someones eye or mouth and cause soap poisoning or some shit like that.

Response to Girl suspended over bubble gun 2013-01-22 02:51:06

Must have been a very sticky situation.

"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature

Response to Girl suspended over bubble gun 2013-01-22 03:10:47

At 1/22/13 02:38 AM, ChainsawPolice wrote: Stop it with the puns, man. You're just shooting yourself in the foot.

I lol'd. Real. Real hard.

Response to Girl suspended over bubble gun 2013-01-22 03:19:03

At 1/21/13 07:23 PM, SmartyPants wrote: I wouldn't worry too much about it. Bubbles only have 20 power. If they were to get Water gun, then that would be a different story

People can easily upgrade their bubble guns to shoot Bubblebeams. More dangerous than a Water Gun I say.

Response to Girl suspended over bubble gun 2013-01-22 03:29:20

Bubbles are serious business!

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to Girl suspended over bubble gun 2013-01-22 03:30:00

At 1/22/13 03:10 AM, LemonCrush wrote:
At 1/22/13 02:38 AM, ChainsawPolice wrote: Stop it with the puns, man. You're just shooting yourself in the foot.
I lol'd. Real. Real hard.

Bullseye.

Professional audio/visual idiot, poor excuse for a human being, gathering dust on a shelf somewhere in Sydney, NSW, Australia.

Response to Girl suspended over bubble gun 2013-01-22 04:14:08

HA! I'd sue the shit out of the school...

DevourerJay~Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

BBS Signature

Response to Girl suspended over bubble gun 2013-01-22 11:11:09

At 1/22/13 02:48 AM, Halberd wrote: She should just leave the school and go to a better school. If for some reason she doesn't want to do that then her family should threaten to sue the school and believe me schools usually want nothing to do with lawsuits. They will fucking bend to that families will if the family is willing to sue the school even if its a lawsuit the school has a chance of winning.

The parents tried that but the school they tried to get her into refused to let her in because of this. "Suspended for terroristic threats" isn't the greatest thing to have on your record.

Hello Kitty, the next Al Qaeda!

Response to Girl suspended over bubble gun 2013-01-22 13:25:22

At 1/22/13 11:11 AM, Blitzkrieg667 wrote: The parents tried that but the school they tried to get her into refused to let her in because of this. "Suspended for terroristic threats" isn't the greatest thing to have on your record.

For real? Please tell me your joking.

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Girl suspended over bubble gun 2013-01-22 15:04:24

At 1/22/13 01:25 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote: For real? Please tell me your joking.

Oh come on, did you even READ it?

"The mother has tried to get the girl in another school since this time, and they won't take the little girl because of this mark on her record," Ficker said.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to Girl suspended over bubble gun 2013-01-22 15:47:07

When I get money I wanna move to canada.

Get lyrically fit!!!!

Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Girl suspended over bubble gun 2013-01-22 21:38:03

I bet if the teacher had a super soaker, this future domestic terrorist would of died in vain.

BBS Signature

Response to Girl suspended over bubble gun 2013-01-22 22:41:42

a GUN is a GUN you morons. the school were well within their rights to do what they did

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Girl suspended over bubble gun 2013-01-23 19:38:40

How about round 3 of this shit?
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/fifth-grader-reprimanded -bringing-paper-gun-school-181022936.html

Bravo on the mom wanting her out of that school.

It's not gun related, but here's another example of what's going on with schools: http://gma.yahoo.com/teacher-posted-facebook-photo-students-
duct-tape-141840410--abc-news-topstories.html?bcmt_s=m#ugccm t-container

The KIDS put the duct tape on their mouths as a joke.

Might as well start putting this over the entrances to schools:

That's right I like guns and ponies. NO NEW GUN CONTROL.

Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense.

BBS Signature

Response to Girl suspended over bubble gun 2013-01-23 19:53:54

Response to Girl suspended over bubble gun 2013-01-23 20:19:45

Obvious pattern: only elementary school kids are getting shit for this (that we know of).
Once Adam Lanza shot those underdeveloped midgets, all hell broke loose. The only way to snap people out of this (as in, shift their ignorant focus elsewhere) is for a bunch of domestic terrorists to commit a bombing (like the WTC in '91), or better yet, Oklahoma City.

It's time to get pissed off.

Response to Girl suspended over bubble gun 2013-01-23 20:21:50

where do you people find this shit?

Response to Girl suspended over bubble gun 2013-01-23 20:45:45

At 1/23/13 07:38 PM, wildfire4461 wrote: How about round 3 of this shit?
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/fifth-grader-reprimanded -bringing-paper-gun-school-181022936.html

I don't understand, the Sandy Hook shooting affected a bunch of little kids, but the shooter was TWENTY. Why is there this huge scare about six year old shooters?

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to Girl suspended over bubble gun 2013-01-23 20:51:52

At 1/23/13 08:21 PM, DjBliss wrote: where do you people find this shit?

After rifling through the thread and the news articles, I think the school systems have just been a little trigger-happy recently. That said, this kind of news just makes me recoil in disgust.

I'd usually get mad at the news media for this kind of story, but, I mean, there's no reason to shoot the messenger.

Even though the schools should be on alert from all the recent shootings, I think their sight has been blurred a bit and they're just shooting from the hip, aiming at any target they can; their priorities are way off the mark.

So what if I'm making terrible puns.

Shoot me.

Response to Girl suspended over bubble gun 2013-01-24 02:09:27

This alone proves that many people have lost a lot of common sense over the years and the school system in turn has gone so downhill it just isn't what it was back then in the old days.

I mean seriously, have many people gone mad to the point where they take even the harmless thing like a bubble gun as an actual "terrorist threat"??? This alone proves that those in power with no responsibility on how to handle power show how corrupt they have become, how corrupt the school system has become, even how corrupt some people have become and it's just a mess.

This is why something should of been done with the Department of Education back in the 1980s but no it didn't happen, it simply didn't happen because people in power with no responsibility prevented that from happening, guess what happens afterwords?

The School System going downhill and the first signs of this was when GW Bush approved the No Left Child Behind Act, it's nothing more but one sick joke and things where going downhill, this is one of the big reasons why GW Bush will endure once he sees the No Child Left Behind Act become abolished.

All these things point out that a lot of things with in the school system need to change and some of those changes need to go back to the way they once where, save for the fact that there will be differences in it's wake.