00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Djsjwks just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Cool Thread: The Nfl & Cool Cars!!!

16,801 Views | 48 Replies

Response to Cool Thread: The Nfl & Cool Cars!!! 2012-12-16 22:48:04

At 12/16/12 06:51 PM, All-American-Badass wrote: Seattle has just put up 50+ points in two consecutive weeks. Who can stop their beast mode?

The 49ers.

Speaking of which, now it's the Pats who can't hold onto the ball.

"Plz don't call NASA on me I'm afraid of astronauts dude" - DJ-Ri (2015)

BBS Signature

Response to Cool Thread: The Nfl & Cool Cars!!! 2012-12-16 22:48:06

Pats are looking horrible tonight. Four turnovers are so unlike the Pats and it's more than it's wet and rainy.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Cool Thread: The Nfl & Cool Cars!!! 2012-12-16 22:48:09

Oof this game is just too good

I can't remember the last time I saw the Pats get dismantled like this

Response to Cool Thread: The Nfl & Cool Cars!!! 2012-12-16 23:10:44

'Dat Score.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Cool Thread: The Nfl & Cool Cars!!! 2012-12-16 23:39:12

Fuck my niners...fuck em good.

"Plz don't call NASA on me I'm afraid of astronauts dude" - DJ-Ri (2015)

BBS Signature

Response to Cool Thread: The Nfl & Cool Cars!!! 2012-12-16 23:41:13

Gentlemen I think we spoke a little too soon about the Pats. 31 all.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Cool Thread: The Nfl & Cool Cars!!! 2012-12-16 23:42:12

At 12/16/12 11:41 PM, reverend wrote: Gentlemen I think we spoke a little too soon about the Pats. 31 all.

I hate Tom Brady

Response to Cool Thread: The Nfl & Cool Cars!!! 2012-12-16 23:44:34

At 12/16/12 11:42 PM, Gobblemeister wrote:
At 12/16/12 11:41 PM, reverend wrote: Gentlemen I think we spoke a little too soon about the Pats. 31 all.
I hate Tom Brady

San Fran back on top. 38-31

Great game thus far

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Cool Thread: The Nfl & Cool Cars!!! 2012-12-17 00:12:08

Well, that's that. Patriots lose and now have the #3 seed in the AFC side of the playoffs right now. Fantastic game.

Now it's time to prepare for the Jets as they play for a relatively slim chance at the playoffs against the Titans.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

BBS Signature

Response to Cool Thread: The Nfl & Cool Cars!!! 2012-12-17 00:14:53

I'll take it.

Xbox Live Gamertag: POTM

BBS Signature

Response to Cool Thread: The Nfl & Cool Cars!!! 2012-12-17 12:41:08

At 12/17/12 12:12 AM, ZJ wrote: Well, that's that. Patriots lose and now have the #3 seed in the AFC side of the playoffs right now. Fantastic game.

Monster result in the AFC, thank you 49ers! The Broncos and Texans will need almighty screw ups in the last two weeks to lose the top 2 seeds now.

From a Broncos perspective that was the last realistic chance of stealing the number two seed. They have gone from a potential play off run of wildcard against 'insert AFC North team here', at the Patriots, at the Texans.....

To inviting the Patriots (most likely) to Mile High and then at the Texans. The Patriots beat a Tebow led Broncos last year in Foxboro, but I suspect they will not be relishing a Manning led Broncos at Mile High in January.

Now just don't fuck up against the Browns and Chiefs Denver. The old Broncos would do, but hopefully not this new team...

Also the NFC is getting more and more interesting. The Giants and Bears look like falling out entirely, while the Seahawks suddenly look like Superbowl contenders.

Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature

Response to Cool Thread: The Nfl & Cool Cars!!! 2012-12-17 14:53:45

At 12/17/12 12:12 AM, ZJ wrote:
Now it's time to prepare for the Jets as they play for a relatively slim chance at the playoffs against the Titans.

Read up on the implications of tonight's game and I really need the Titans to win this one. If the Jets win out for the rest of the season, that means the Bengals have to win out, too. So, in the name of an easier route to the playoffs for the Bengals, the Jets need to tall tonight.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

BBS Signature

Response to Cool Thread: The Nfl & Cool Cars!!! 2012-12-18 01:28:52

At 12/17/12 02:53 PM, ZJ wrote:
Read up on the implications of tonight's game and I really need the Titans to win this one. If the Jets win out for the rest of the season, that means the Bengals have to win out, too. So, in the name of an easier route to the playoffs for the Bengals, the Jets need to tall tonight.

Everything is falling into place now. All the Bengals need to do now is beat Pittsburgh on Sunday...

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

BBS Signature

Response to Cool Thread: The Nfl & Cool Cars!!! 2012-12-18 12:15:04

At 12/18/12 01:28 AM, ZJ wrote:
Everything is falling into place now. All the Bengals need to do now is beat Pittsburgh on Sunday...

It was a miracle the Jets were still in the race that long, but you could always rely on them to play as we all know they can and blow their chance. What a truly dreaful team...

Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature

Response to Cool Thread: The Nfl & Cool Cars!!! 2012-12-18 12:26:36

At 12/16/12 09:13 PM, RydiaLockheart wrote: Also, my dad used to own one of these. Same color.

nice car on teh pic

Response to Cool Thread: The Nfl & Cool Cars!!! 2012-12-18 12:32:59

At 12/18/12 12:15 PM, Sentio wrote:
At 12/18/12 01:28 AM, ZJ wrote:
It was a miracle the Jets were still in the race that long, but you could always rely on them to play as we all know they can and blow their chance. What a truly dreaful team...

With the Browns and Raiders having new ownership, {don't know how good they will be though} it's a tie between the Cardinals and Jets for having the worst organization and eye for talent in the NFL. I said this before and I'll say it again, the Jets are more committed to getting headlines in the New York papers than actually building a championship team, considering how the offense is piecemeal at best and godawful at worst, and the defense is a shadow of themselves, they have a long way before they be in the championship hunt again, much less even be competitive in their division.

Now, the Bengals have the red carpet to make the playoffs and win that division, considering that the Ravens are falling apart on both sides of the ball, and the Steelers are turning to rust in front of our eyes, especially when you lose to the Raiders early on, and lost to the Chargers at home {LOLWTF?} and to the Cowboys, who are not used to winning in December. They better take advantage of this now.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to Cool Thread: The Nfl & Cool Cars!!! 2012-12-18 20:45:10

People have asked who is more responsible for the situation the Jets are in, Mark Sanchez or Rex Ryan. I'd say Ryan, since any coach with half a brain would have benched Sanchez much earlier in the season.

If the Steelers beat the Bengals and the Browns, they're in the playoffs. Of course, the Bengals are not just going to roll over and hand them a win Sunday. The last time they played, Dick LeBeau managed to figure out the Bengals' offense during the first half and was able to use that against them the second half. (I think the Cowboys also figured out the Steelers' offense Sunday, too). I doubt the Bengals will show their hand so easily this time.

Response to Cool Thread: The Nfl & Cool Cars!!! 2012-12-18 23:59:04

At 12/18/12 08:45 PM, RydiaLockheart wrote: People have asked who is more responsible for the situation the Jets are in, Mark Sanchez or Rex Ryan. I'd say Ryan, since any coach with half a brain would have benched Sanchez much earlier in the season.

I would put blame on Ryan too, but I would put more blame on the Jets GM. Basically, all he has done for the last 4 years or so is to put much, if not all of his focus on one side of the ball, {the defense} and simply gave Sanchez second-rate piecemeal talent to work with on offense, it's no wonder why they can't score more than 14 points in a game on a regular basis to save their own season.

Never mind that they seem to be more content on grabbing headlines for their trades and empty promises, than actually building a Super Bowl contending team every year. The Bengals did this for a while when they acquired players with rap sheets and who burned bridges with other teams, but at least there, it either worked out or they cut their losses and learned a lesson in the process, maybe.

If the Steelers beat the Bengals and the Browns, they're in the playoffs. Of course, the Bengals are not just going to roll over and hand them a win Sunday.

It's also no guarantee that the Steelers will beat the Browns the next time. That said, I'm not going to put any faith into that happening again, while the Browns are somewhat better than before, {if you consider beating up on the AFC West teams not named Denver to be better} they're still the Browns.

The last time they played, Dick LeBeau managed to figure out the Bengals' offense during the first half and was able to use that against them the second half. (I think the Cowboys also figured out the Steelers' offense Sunday, too). I doubt the Bengals will show their hand so easily this time.

Well, Cincinnati had a 14-3 lead last time, but pretty much gave it up and you know the rest. From what I've seen, the Steelers are in a lot of trouble, particularly with Ben's issues with OC Todd Haley, and the defense falling apart every which way, it would be paramount for the Bengals to take advantage of this and pull off a win in Pittsburgh. I'm not going to put too much stock in that happening, considering their history of coming up short despite being the better team, but for once I would like to see them get over that hump.

The Bengals are too talented to be coming up short in these situations over and over again, and I feel like they're way overdue for some success in the winter.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to Cool Thread: The Nfl & Cool Cars!!! 2012-12-19 05:03:36

No Aston Martin DBS? For shame.

Sure it's a Brit car but it's damn sexy.

Also Damn my Rams