00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Fille222 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I'm fucking dying.

2,989 Views | 38 Replies

Response to I'm fucking dying. 2012-09-19 07:41:51

You'll get over it.

Response to I'm fucking dying. 2012-09-19 08:30:57

Kneel before the toilet and put your finger down your throat.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to I'm fucking dying. 2012-09-19 09:30:27

Don't eat shitty food again.

Response to I'm fucking dying. 2012-09-19 10:17:09

Short-term solution: Drink something acidic (soda?). I found that the extra acid makes you digest food quicker, so in your case this is something that you have to do if you don't want to throw up :P (it worked for me plenty of times XD)

Long-term solution: Deal with it. Then, see a health adviser or a doctor (GP?) because dude, I like food, but I can control how much food I eat, so I'm actually quite slim DESPITE the fact that I usually eat until I'm completely full and that I love food XD. (oh I exercise too :P obviously >_>)

Point is, if you eat that much then you need to ask yourself "what am I doing wrong with my life and how am I going to fix this?"

:SEE! There IS someone on NG that is capable of proper constructive criticism >:D
:: *cough cough*

I'm fucking dying.

SON OF A SOLAR SYSTEM!

Response to I'm fucking dying. 2012-09-19 11:29:40

I hope it doesn't go like the movie "Seven" and you eat so much your stomatch literally ruptures. Make sure no one ever finds out how much of a glutton you are, at least not John Doe. If you had eaten to the point where you would die, you probably would have stopped right when you started feeling bad. Of course, you could just be a glutton for punishment (literally) and you will in fact die. At least you went out happy.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to I'm fucking dying. 2012-09-19 12:20:35

can this forum be serious for once

BBS Signature

Response to I'm fucking dying. 2012-09-19 13:06:39

Masturbate to pass the time

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to I'm fucking dying. 2012-09-19 16:57:18

Yeah, I'm cool now guys. I took a nap after I made this thread, woke up, took two separate massive shits, then went back to sleep.

Also, for everyone asking why I ate that much, I WAS HUNGRY.

BBS Signature

Response to I'm fucking dying. 2012-09-19 20:25:51

Dai.

BBS Signature