00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

vestik just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Fuck women

8,551 Views | 59 Replies

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-14 22:05:51

LOL at the OP...they pretty much nailed it...nobody should be fucking complaining when women are sluts...reason he's mad is because they won't give it to HIM...

IDGAF...I have been bitching about a woman on my page, too, but I know this much...I'm going to get a new one tonight, and if I don't, I'll get another one tomorrow...and I definitely won't be wasting time calling them slutbags just cuz some other guy got lucky and I didn't. cuz sooner or later, as long as I don't act like a total creepstain, It'll be MY TURN.

no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-14 22:28:55

if you smack them, they will love you.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-14 23:54:36

At 9/14/12 10:05 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: LOL at the OP...they pretty much nailed it...nobody should be fucking complaining when women are sluts...reason he's mad is because they won't give it to HIM...

IDGAF...I have been bitching about a woman on my page, too, but I know this much...I'm going to get a new one tonight, and if I don't, I'll get another one tomorrow...and I definitely won't be wasting time calling them slutbags just cuz some other guy got lucky and I didn't. cuz sooner or later, as long as I don't act like a total creepstain, It'll be MY TURN.

Well aren't we the badass "Oh ja I get girlz errday."

You seem to be overlooking the fact that I HAVE had sex with them, and was in a relationship. This is more along the lines of "Bitch be cheating" than anything else.

And you abuse ellipsis.

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-14 23:56:35

That is how the world works my friend. The dougebags always get the good girls and nice guys always finish last by getting the skanks.

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-15 00:17:34

Go for the nerdy ones who like anime n cosplay. Very unlikely they'd cheat.

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-15 00:22:47

At 9/14/12 10:28 PM, Magical-Zorse wrote: if you smack them, they will love you.

Somewhat true. LOL

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-15 00:30:12

Something tells me that your into pothead chicks, seeing as they always get taken by the pothead douchebag.

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-15 00:57:20

At 9/14/12 02:58 PM, dragoswrath wrote: Maybe if you spent more time getting decent looking cloths and exercising instead of complaining about it on the internet and watching my little pony, you'd get more girls. You retarded waste of human resource.

Prick meter at 100%
its his opinion bro so lay off

"Anything can be solved with fire!"
-yankey27

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-15 05:03:30

If you have money, women will massage your cock.

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-15 09:29:18

At 9/14/12 11:54 PM, Mumbo wrote: Well aren't we the badass "Oh ja I get girlz errday."

Even if he is lying about getting a girl everyday that's still 100x cooler than saying "i'm done with emotions because women won't get near me whenever I call them sluts".

Maybe they just have self respect and don't want some weird creep who refuses to better himself and runs away from his problems instead of at least trying to fix them.

You seem to be overlooking the fact that I HAVE had sex with them, and was in a relationship. This is more along the lines of "Bitch be cheating" than anything else.

Who on earth are they cheating on, then? You? Despite the fact that you're not in a relationship with them?

All women aren't "your territory". Start treating them with some respect or keep doing what you're doing now and stay afraid of talking to them at all.

And you abuse ellipsis.

Oh yeah, girls are definitely going to fall for you when they learn that you flip out at strangers on the internet because of their grammar.

Wise up, man.

It ain't easy being cheesey.

Backloggd account | Letterboxd account

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-15 09:30:34

One person hurts you, blame their entire gender.

Seems reasonable.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-15 10:52:31

At 9/15/12 09:29 AM, IrishGun wrote:
Who on earth are they cheating on, then? You? Despite the fact that you're not in a relationship with them?

Holy fuck, did I not say that the one that I was in a relationship was cheating? Christ, don't be so self-righteous.

All women aren't "your territory". Start treating them with some respect or keep doing what you're doing now and stay afraid of talking to them at all.

Accusing someone of being afraid of speaking to women over the internet. You've OBVIOUSLY not ever known me, so you're just assuming shit now.

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-15 11:04:59

At 9/14/12 02:49 PM, Mumbo wrote: Why is it that seemingly every female I know is a giant slut-bag?

yes yes
I agree

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-15 11:05:32

Turn gay and you wont have that problem.

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-15 11:29:57

At 9/15/12 10:52 AM, Mumbo wrote: Holy fuck, did I not say that the one that I was in a relationship was cheating? Christ, don't be so self-righteous.

You didn't actually, but now I get why you're angry and that's alright.

But there's still not any defendable reason for hating all women, especially since only one of them hurt you, even if she hurt you really badly. Being all jaded and dejected and saying dumb stuff like you're 'giving up on emotions' isn't going to make you feel any better.

Accusing someone of being afraid of speaking to women over the internet. You've OBVIOUSLY not ever known me, so you're just assuming shit now.

I wasn't saying I did know you, or anyone on this site, and since I don't assuming's pretty much all I can do, tbh.

It ain't easy being cheesey.

Backloggd account | Letterboxd account

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-15 12:03:37

Man, a guy was an asshole to me once, that's it, I give up on men forever.

Honestly Mumbo, I thought you were cooler than that.

First blood! First topic of 2010!

KC Green has just won my heart.

Kogey made a sig, but it was too much for me to handle.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-15 12:09:21

At 9/15/12 11:29 AM, IrishGun wrote:
At 9/15/12 10:52 AM, Mumbo wrote: Holy fuck, did I not say that the one that I was in a relationship was cheating? Christ, don't be so self-righteous.
You didn't actually, but now I get why you're angry and that's alright.

But there's still not any defendable reason for hating all women, especially since only one of them hurt you, even if she hurt you really badly. Being all jaded and dejected and saying dumb stuff like you're 'giving up on emotions' isn't going to make you feel any better.

I also didn't mention that this has happened quite a few times. It feels like I'm in Daten City or something. And the theory behind not having emotions is so that I can't get hurt again.

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-15 12:09:36

At 9/14/12 02:49 PM, Mumbo wrote: Why is it that seemingly every female I know is a giant slut-bag? Like srsly. All the good ones go for the pothead douche bags, or are already taken. I feel like the fucking rain forest animals, getting my territory taken and shit. Every time this happens, I feel the need to give up women and relationships in general for an unforeseeably long expanse of time. So here it goes, I'm done with emotions for a while.

Mentally, all I heard was Good Charlotte music...Or was it My Chemical Romance music...They all sound the same to me.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-15 12:18:08

At 9/15/12 12:09 PM, Mumbo wrote:
At 9/15/12 11:29 AM, IrishGun wrote:
At 9/15/12 10:52 AM, Mumbo wrote:
I also didn't mention that this has happened quite a few times. It feels like I'm in Daten City or something. And the theory behind not having emotions is so that I can't get hurt again.

I burned my right hand on the stove quite a few times, so I removed it in order to ensure I could never burn myself again.
Flawless logic.

First blood! First topic of 2010!

KC Green has just won my heart.

Kogey made a sig, but it was too much for me to handle.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-15 12:25:49

AAAAHHH FUCK WOMEN! I AM SO SICK OF THEIR SHIT! YEAH! Men on the other hand! They are great, and caring, and loving, AND THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY FLAWLESS. FUCK, I WISH I COULD JUST EAT SO MANY TRANQUILLISERS, LITHIUM AND PROZAC PILLS SO I AM FUCKING NUMB TO EVERY EMOTION AND FEELING.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-15 12:47:51

At 9/15/12 11:24 AM, HomicidialFrog wrote:
At 9/15/12 11:05 AM, LiquidFire wrote: Turn gay and you wont have that problem.
To be fair, if he did that, we'd just get a another thread entitled "Fuck Men" in a few days.

You're right. OP should turn asexual then.

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-15 13:43:10

I'm guessing someone was rejected one too many...

Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-15 14:28:47

At 9/15/12 09:30 AM, Gagsy wrote: One person hurts you, blame their entire gender.

Seems reasonable.

Nobody even hurt him. It sounds like he just sits there and expects pussy to fall into his lap. Then when he sees that women are apparently attracted to potheads (which must mean that he has less charisma, charm, and a positive personality than fucking potheads), he blames an entire gender rather than improve himself.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-15 14:51:46

At 9/14/12 09:51 PM, wwwyzzerdd wrote:
At 9/14/12 02:49 PM, Mumbo wrote: So here it goes, I'm done with emotions for a while.
So fucking off yourself. Because obviously if you can't own a woman and if you're not inclined to blow another dude, what's the point of carrying on?

Holy shit dude, a little harsh? lmfao

Apple is a communist dynasty that is trying to take the world down in flames under its oppressive boot. Samsung will surge the universe into glory #androidnation

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-15 14:53:47

At 9/15/12 02:28 PM, wwwyzzerdd wrote: Nobody even hurt him. It sounds like he just sits there and expects pussy to fall into his lap. Then when he sees that women are apparently attracted to potheads (which must mean that he has less charisma, charm, and a positive personality than fucking potheads), he blames an entire gender rather than improve himself.

If your dumbass would (or could) even read the thread, you'd know that I was cheated on.

Fuck.

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-15 14:54:50

At 9/15/12 02:53 PM, Mumbo wrote: If your dumbass would (or could) even read the thread, you'd know that I was cheated on.

Fuck.

Maybe if you weren't so ugly then girls wouldn't cheat on you.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-15 14:56:28

At 9/15/12 02:53 PM, Mumbo wrote:
If your dumbass would (or could) even read the thread, you'd know that I was cheated on.

Fuck.

So what then? You're writing off an entire gender because one girl cheated on you? You make it sound like men don't cheat at all either.

You could be fucking a man a woman, a trans-gender, transvestite, a fucking dog and any of those COULD potentially cheat on you. Its about giving your heart to someone you trust not to.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-15 15:35:17

At 9/15/12 02:53 PM, Mumbo wrote: If your dumbass would (or could) even read the thread, you'd know that I was cheated on.

Fuck.

You're right. I wouldn't have bothered to look to see if some angsty teenager who affiliates with My Little Pony and comes online to complain about territory... errrr, women. So since you hate all women in this manner, yet you're still actively pursuing getting laid, isn't this implying that you're just lying to women to get what you want out of the deal? You inherently hate them, except if you can get sex out of it. Do you maybe want to take a guess as to why any woman would probably cheat on you to begin with? Could it be that you're intolerable, or that you probably gravitate towards women who are also looking to use you and get what they want out of life? I would try to find out more about your typical-for-any-and-every-fucking-person predicament, but I don't want to stare at your pathetic pony signature/avatar any more than I need to.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-15 20:07:02

I don't know about you, but I love slut bags; if it wasn't for hoes, a lot of dudes would never get any

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-15 20:17:03

Go asexual, brah.