00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Care2mchBEAR just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Fuck women

8,544 Views | 59 Replies

Fuck women 2012-09-14 14:49:46

Why is it that seemingly every female I know is a giant slut-bag? Like srsly. All the good ones go for the pothead douche bags, or are already taken. I feel like the fucking rain forest animals, getting my territory taken and shit. Every time this happens, I feel the need to give up women and relationships in general for an unforeseeably long expanse of time. So here it goes, I'm done with emotions for a while.

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-14 14:57:00

Isn't fucking women what most men do?

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-14 15:01:29

At 9/14/12 02:49 PM, Mumbo wrote: Why is it that seemingly every female I know is a giant slut-bag? Like srsly. All the good ones go for the pothead douche bags, or are already taken.

The last girl I came close to getting in highschool only started talking to me when I sarted smoking pot. It went nowhere and I quit. She mostly talked about her fugly idiot pothead exboyfriend who I hated and this other pothead who I hated even more that she was interested in. I doubt she just thought I could hook her up witg him because he wasnt who I got pot from.
School is gay.

I feel like the fucking rain forest animals, getting my territory taken and shit. Every time this happens, I feel the need to give up women and relationships in general for an unforeseeably long expanse of time. So here it goes, I'm done with emotions for a while.

So just do what they do and be a slut. I thought you already were.

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox

"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those (under)pants are just adorable"-Gagsy

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-14 15:02:55

Sorry about your loss bro. Newgrounds will cheer you up in the mean time.

brains.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-14 15:10:21

At 9/14/12 02:58 PM, dragoswrath wrote: Maybe if you spent more time getting decent looking cloths and exercising instead of complaining about it on the internet and watching my little pony, you'd get more girls. You retarded waste of human resource.

I wear really nice shit actually. When I'm not in PE, I have leather dress boots or gator skin boots, jeans with bleached stitching, a button up shirt or something, my class ring, and this sexy bracelet I bought off a chinese man in NYC.

I also take IPF, which is widely considered the hardest PE class, if not one of them, and I own a home gym, which I just used because I was fucking pissed off when I got home.

Also it's spelled Clothes, not cloths.

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-14 15:16:41

;___; oh, okay Mumbo.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-14 15:18:08

At 9/14/12 03:16 PM, Tarah wrote: ;___; oh, okay Mumbo.

I love you, I meant real life women. Not the ones here.

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-14 15:19:21

At 9/14/12 02:49 PM, Mumbo wrote: All the good ones go for the pothead douche bags

then they are not the good ones

Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-14 16:41:30

Maybe you're just socially awkward and they don't want anything to do with them. It's possible that you creep them out and they just wish to avoid you.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-14 16:47:45

Yeah, you made like 2 or 3 threads about this amazing girl you met in school or something. SOMETHING TELLS ME THINGS DIDN'T WORK OUT. Maybe she found out about the whole MLP thing? JUST SAYIN BRAH.

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-14 16:48:56

At 9/14/12 04:47 PM, SpeedoSausage wrote: Yeah, you made like 2 or 3 threads about this amazing girl you met in school or something. SOMETHING TELLS ME THINGS DIDN'T WORK OUT. Maybe she found out about the whole MLP thing? JUST SAYIN BRAH.

Maybe he was stealing her clothes.

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-14 16:57:47

At 9/14/12 02:49 PM, Mumbo wrote: So here it goes, I'm done with emotions for a while.

Here's some advice - be done with emotions FOREVER. The sooner you start treating the whole relationship shebang as utter rubbish and just focus on what it's really all about (sex, for both women and men, although women like to pretend they don't want is as much as we men do), the sooner you'll have a nice, happy and relaxed life.

"GROOOOAAAAAR!!!!" - Tyrannosaurus rex, 65 million years ago

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-14 17:04:18

At 9/14/12 03:10 PM, Mumbo wrote:

Also it's spelled Clothes, not cloths.

Ah, that's your problem.

You have fucking asbergers, because you can't help but correct people and insult them even as they are actually helping you.

Therefor, you should get an icily distant trophy girlfriend who, although beautiful, was abused as a child and therefore is incapable of feeling real love and thus settles for a boy in decent shape who will spend money on her as opposed to a man who will experience life with her.

I sure hope you enjoy jerking yourself off, because it's going to be the only way you'll be able to cum during sex with her.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-14 17:11:54

I find it's guys who act like shit to us, they always obsess over wanting to shove their cockinside me and never stop trying to ask me out, it gets annoying. That's why I stick to women.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-14 17:12:00

At 9/14/12 02:49 PM, Mumbo wrote: Why is it that seemingly every female I know is a giant slut-bag?

Maybe go for girls who haven't perfected their makeup routine but can still recognize a stable guy?

assuming you are a stable guy

Fuck women

The simple fact is that some people will never be happy, no matter how good their lives are.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-14 17:26:37

At 9/14/12 04:35 PM, dragoswrath wrote:
Leather/gator boots. Class ring?
Just get some regular shoes or something. I don't know, maybe jordans or Vans. But not fucking gator boots. That right there is your pussy deflector.

Vans are gay as fuck, and I don't play basketball. If anything I'd just wear regular shoes, not that shit you wrap on your feet.

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-14 17:28:54

At 9/14/12 05:11 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: I find it's guys who act like shit to us, they always obsess over wanting to shove their cockinside me and never stop trying to ask me out, it gets annoying. That's why I stick to women.

I would treat you good Rag.

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-14 17:30:21

At 9/14/12 02:49 PM, Mumbo wrote: Why is it that seemingly every female I know is a giant slut-bag? Like srsly. All the good ones go for the pothead douche bags, or are already taken. I feel like the fucking rain forest animals, getting my territory taken and shit.

Suggestions:
1. Kill the pothead douchebags.
2. Be one of those lazy asses that find relationships off e-harmony.
3. Start a gay relationship.
4. Do all of the above.

STEAM

"What I would and wouldn't do with your tight twink body is none of their business. But seriously, I would fucking destroy you." - Xenomit

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-14 17:38:45

At 9/14/12 05:28 PM, JBK wrote:
At 9/14/12 05:11 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: I find it's guys who act like shit to us, they always obsess over wanting to shove their cockinside me and never stop trying to ask me out, it gets annoying. That's why I stick to women.
I would treat you good Rag.

Yea I know you would.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-14 19:24:53

You can't say stuff like "ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES I HATE THEM SO MUCH" and then ask yourself why they don't want to go out with you. That's weird and stupid.

They won't go out with you because you probably don't know how to treat them right, which is the vibe I'm getting off your post, and those so called "stupid potheads" probably do. Any girl deserves someone far better than some guy who spends his free time calling women 'giant slut-bags' on the internet because they didn't have sex with him on the spot when he held the door open for them.

And by "being done with emotions", whatever that means, you're only running away from the problem rather than trying to fix it. Having a tantrum on the internet because you treat girls horribly and ask yourself why they won't get near you rather than just being a friendly, funny guy and getting to know them better probably isn't going to get you them girls you want so badly, just saying.

Get your act together, laaaaaaaad.

It ain't easy being cheesey.

Backloggd account | Letterboxd account

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-14 19:26:35

You're probably just looking at the insecure ones that feel like they're supposed to like those type of guys. That or you're in high school. Or both

Apple is a communist dynasty that is trying to take the world down in flames under its oppressive boot. Samsung will surge the universe into glory #androidnation

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-14 20:41:15

Tell them to apologize for not being attracted to you/not being good enough/already being In a relationship.

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-14 20:48:39

At 9/14/12 05:26 PM, Mumbo wrote:
At 9/14/12 04:35 PM, dragoswrath wrote:
Leather/gator boots. Class ring?
Just get some regular shoes or something. I don't know, maybe jordans or Vans. But not fucking gator boots. That right there is your pussy deflector.
Vans are gay as fuck, and I don't play basketball. If anything I'd just wear regular shoes, not that shit you wrap on your feet.

You wear leather boots, yet calls vans gay.
How about this, be a real man, go to an army surplus store, and get combat boots.

Join the Magikarp Army.

Psn: Creepydentures , Mostly play fighting games(Mvc3, street fighter 3, JJBA)

3ds: 4382 - 2022 - 6462 - Simons

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-14 21:19:24

If I dislike someone that much, I just block them out entirely. Maybe you should make a move with a more shy or withdrawn girl.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-14 21:27:43

I have to agree about the boots.
Just buy some regular sneaks and be more aggressive with your women. I don't mean Chris Brown aggressive just make a move sooner.
Other than maybe not being interested in you I honestly can't see how a the girls around you being sluts is a bad thing.

RIGHT-TILTING PENTAGON GANG

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-14 21:28:05

At 9/14/12 09:19 PM, Kwing wrote: If I dislike someone that much, I just block them out entirely. Maybe you should make a move with a more shy or withdrawn girl.

That would be me.

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-14 21:29:01

stick with men

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-14 21:38:14

So your turning to the gay side eh? Good luck with that then...

That's funny, I think it usually isn't a conscious decision but hey, maybe you get yourself in there with sheer will power.

Even as I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil. Semper Fidelis

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-14 21:51:30

After reading through this thread I think I found your problem.

You appear to be an asshole.

Response to Fuck women 2012-09-14 21:51:43

At 9/14/12 02:49 PM, Mumbo wrote: I feel like the fucking rain forest animals, getting my territory taken and shit.

You compare women to "territory," yet you wonder why you can't befriend them?

Every time this happens, I feel the need to give up women and relationships in general for an unforeseeably long expanse of time.

So suck dick then. You might enjoy it.

So here it goes, I'm done with emotions for a while.

So fucking off yourself. Because obviously if you can't own a woman and if you're not inclined to blow another dude, what's the point of carrying on?

BBS Signature