00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Bitommy762 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Why do people judge

3,289 Views | 37 Replies

Why do people judge 2012-08-12 23:12:03

I seen many people judge someone for something they are into and what they like. Like Furries, Bronies, Gays, and people that are Bi and Etc. Why do you judge them for you have no reason to judge them Its who they are and if you cant accept them then dont say nothing and keeps your opinions to yourself. I wont judge no one its who they are and we can't just force them to change. I find it stupid to judge someone that isn't like yourself. You can judge me but it wont change a damn thing im proud to me.

The Blood Of Lost Souls Stains My Blade

Response to Why do people judge 2012-08-12 23:13:10

Would you like some cheese with that wine?

Response to Why do people judge 2012-08-12 23:13:29

You're judging people that judge others you big fat hypocrite.

huehuehue

BBS Signature

Response to Why do people judge 2012-08-12 23:16:43

Only God can judge me

BBS Signature

Response to Why do people judge 2012-08-12 23:16:53

flamer

Wut wut

$imlunchboxx

Buy ImLunchboxx dm me NOW!

Response to Why do people judge 2012-08-12 23:32:17

It's just human nature. We need to feel confident about ourselves so we put others down and label them. I think most people do it to fit in or be cool. Don't judge people! It's fine to question someone (sometimes) though trying to change them is rude and arrogant. I'll be honest, I'm guilty of that too occasionally.. but I try to see the positive in everyone regardless of their life choices and such.

NmW

Agnus Dei, qui tollis peccata mundi, miserere nobis...

Agnus Dei, qui tollis peccata mundi, dona nobis pacem.

BBS Signature

Response to Why do people judge 2012-08-12 23:32:52

Categorizing people is an easy way to arrange your memory and have a viewpoint of them.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to Why do people judge 2012-08-12 23:42:35

It's a part of human nature; we should just be righteous with our judgments which a whole lot of us are not

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to Why do people judge 2012-08-12 23:44:37

At 8/12/12 11:15 PM, SirFinland wrote: It's fun.

How is it fun

The Blood Of Lost Souls Stains My Blade

Response to Why do people judge 2012-08-13 00:01:27

At 8/12/12 11:16 PM, TheBustinJeebers wrote: Only God can judge me

Nah,

I prefer "Dear Mama".

Why do people judge

Response to Why do people judge 2012-08-13 00:04:34

If we weren't as judgmental as we are, there'd be so much horrible shit out.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Why do people judge 2012-08-13 00:10:43

Judges make great money and have easy work hours.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Why do people judge 2012-08-13 00:22:00

people feel better about themselves if they can find faults in others that they don;t have themselves

when it comes to things like judging groups like furries or whatever, it's probably similar but more to do with people wanting to feel like they're part of a 'normal' majority - which in this case would be not furries

Response to Why do people judge 2012-08-13 00:34:45

At 8/12/12 11:12 PM, BloodCoveredWolf wrote: I seen many people judge someone for something they are into and what they like. Like Furries, Bronies, Gays, and people that are Bi and Etc. Why do you judge them for you have no reason to judge them Its who they are and if you cant accept them then dont say nothing and keeps your opinions to yourself. I wont judge no one its who they are and we can't just force them to change. I find it stupid to judge someone that isn't like yourself. You can judge me but it wont change a damn thing im proud to me.

its simple really, they judge cause deep down they know they are a square that will never have the balls to do something that goes against the norm and will get them looked at funny...i love people who judge others cause then you can put them on blast with some fucked up shit that gets them dissed by their own people

End of Line.

BBS Signature

Response to Why do people judge 2012-08-13 01:11:20

people judge others to make themselves feel better

Response to Why do people judge 2012-08-13 01:18:13

Please don't be so melodramatic. We all judge, every single one of us. The single you meet someone new you are judging them. You just don't realise you're doing it half the time because its second nature.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Why do people judge 2012-08-13 01:28:30

Judges are lawyers that get tired of proving lawsuits.

BBS Signature

Response to Why do people judge 2012-08-13 06:09:25

How else are they supposed to know they're wrong?

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox

"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those (under)pants are just adorable"-Gagsy

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Why do people judge 2012-08-13 11:20:07

At 8/12/12 11:15 PM, Travis wrote: People are allowed to have opinions and with the anonymity on the internet, they are more likely to express those opinions.

It also doesn't help when what many people view as already annoying, is then obnoxiously shoved in their face.

I could care less about what someone likes, but anybody can make anything they like annoying.

It's true that people are entitled to their own opinions. But I wouldn't say it's fair to judge things you've had next to none experience with.

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to Why do people judge 2012-08-13 11:25:03

I judge people based on the things they like and the things they do because how else am I supposed to know who I want to be friends with and who I want to strongly dislike?

Response to Why do people judge 2012-08-13 11:56:05

News flash buddy; everyone judges, even you. Lets say a person walks into the barber shop you are currently at. The second he/she walks in everyone looks at the person in question. The second you lay eyes on this subject you start "judging". You probably wont admit to it because you are too self righteous, but you do it subconsciously.

Remember: Everyone is prejudice, however; a problem is birthed when your prejudice augments to discrimination.

BBS Signature

Response to Why do people judge 2012-08-13 14:42:51

Society and media teaches us to.

Even if you have interests that are abnormal, they still judge other abnormal stuff. It's more so how people are programmed.

I've heard Bronies talk shit on how disgusting furries are and how they're all fags. It was pretty amusing to hear a Brony project themselves onto another group and talk shit.

BBS Signature

Response to Why do people judge 2012-08-13 14:55:31

At 8/12/12 11:16 PM, TheBustinJeebers wrote: Only God can judge me

hoh man, i already got my opinions about this douchebagge already!

deedd

Response to Why do people judge 2012-08-13 15:10:53

Judge Judy should fight Judge Joe Brown in the squared circle.

BBS Signature

Response to Why do people judge 2012-08-13 15:23:22

At 8/12/12 11:12 PM, BloodCoveredWolf wrote: Why do you judge them for you have no reason to judge them Its who they are and if you cant accept them then dont say nothing and keeps your opinions to yourself.

Everybody in this thread re-read this part and tell me you don't notice the sarcasm.

The simple fact is that some people will never be happy, no matter how good their lives are.

BBS Signature

Response to Why do people judge 2012-08-13 16:07:49

At 8/13/12 02:47 PM, Xenomit wrote: It really makes you look like an asshole, and is one of the reasons you'll never be a mod

Then what is that golden aura?

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to Why do people judge 2012-08-13 18:32:37

Judge Mills Lane was the referee in the Mike Tyson Evander Hollafield fight.

BBS Signature

Response to Why do people judge 2012-08-13 18:44:25

Only judge Judy can judge people!

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to Why do people judge 2012-08-13 23:00:31

to not judge is to not have an opinion

if it is a gigantic horrible typo mah bad

Response to Why do people judge 2012-08-13 23:02:27

It is unavoidable human nature to create assumptions based on people you have yet to get to know. However it is closed mindedness to refuse to see whether the assumptions are correct.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature