00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

squidmaster10 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Least favorite cartoon show?

7,528 Views | 78 Replies

Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-05-31 22:44:41

Does anyone remember Space Ghost Coast to Coast? Damn fine show it was! However, the spin-off "The Brak Show" was an utter piece of shit.

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-05-31 22:46:05

MLP: Friendship is Magic is my least favorite.

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-05-31 22:47:06

At 5/31/12 10:46 PM, daethdrain wrote: Samurai Jack

Troll detected.

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-05-31 22:57:24

At 5/31/12 10:47 PM, Fluttershy wrote:
Troll detected.

The show didn't work for me either thinking about it now. I just found it boring.

As a kid I couldn't appreciate it, but maybe if I gave it a try now I will enjoy it more.

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-05-31 23:04:44

The show didn't work for me either thinking about it now. I just found it boring.

As a kid I couldn't appreciate it, but maybe if I gave it a try now I will enjoy it more.

It doesn't help that they never concluded the story arc.

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-05-31 23:09:57

Rugrats, sure I watched it, but ehh it was so damn boring sometimes.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-05-31 23:12:45

I don't like my little pony.

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-01 00:00:45

Adventure time. I just don't see why it's so popular.

PSN:Ryder-Omega/Steam:Ryder Omega

I'm that lazy bastard who doesn't bother to take down his damn Christmas lights. I still have the fucking kriss-kringle hats from last year!

BBS Signature

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-01 00:02:03

At 5/31/12 11:16 PM, MistyEntertainment wrote: Johnny Test.

oh and definitely this, I hate it so damn much. It's constantly recycled and annoying.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-01 00:05:15

Trying to think since it's been a while since I really watched cartoons on TV.

Well, we all know 4kids censored and BS'd a bunch of shows into nonsensical and generally crap kids' shows. But I'm not sure if I can name an all-time worst cartoon ever.

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-01 00:08:09

At 5/31/12 11:09 PM, MrRager wrote: Rugrats, sure I watched it, but ehh it was so damn boring sometimes.

Wait a minute

Rugrats was pretty bleh but at least it spawned a meme.

That dumb sequel or whatever where all the characters were teenagers or something was utter crap. Only remember bits and pieces but I recall I wouldn't watch it because it was crap.

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-01 00:20:54

At 5/31/12 11:09 PM, MrRager wrote: Rugrats, sure I watched it, but ehh it was so damn boring sometimes.

I like Rugrats but I never got into the other shows by the same creators (Klasky Csupo): Rocket Power, Ginger and The Wild Thornberrys....ah, and the grown up Rugrats.......

Sorry for my bad english. I'm not from this planet

Art Page|Art Thread|Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-01 00:23:33

Hmmmm...Almost Naked Animals, Fanboy & Chum Chum, My Gym Partner's A Monkey, Squirrel Boy. They all seem to fit there. I like Johnny Test for some reason...I mean, it isn't something like CN's good cartoons (and not just because it's a Teletoon import), but...

Yet I feel that one of my true least favorite cartoons is Destroy Build Destroy.

...something doesn't feel right about that above sentence...

I believe in the ultimate triumph of evil over good in this world.

It doesn't help that we keep funding our enemies.

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-01 00:32:56

At 5/31/12 10:44 PM, Fluttershy wrote: Does anyone remember Space Ghost Coast to Coast? Damn fine show it was! However, the spin-off "The Brak Show" was an utter piece of shit.

i hate loyder squad or what ever that is and delocated and xavier renegade angel its just crap they some how got onto tv and just for money and samurai jack it so random

Minecraft rules, try it but dont play free one free version sucks

BBS Signature

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-01 00:39:15

At 6/1/12 12:23 AM, Th-e wrote: Hmmmm...Almost Naked Animals, Fanboy & Chum Chum, My Gym Partner's A Monkey, Squirrel Boy. They all seem to fit there. I like Johnny Test for some reason...I mean, it isn't something like CN's good cartoons (and not just because it's a Teletoon import), but...

Yet I feel that one of my true least favorite cartoons is Destroy Build Destroy.

...something doesn't feel right about that above sentence...

I approve of almost all of that. My Gym Partner's a Monkey was okay when it first aired. And if you're serious about how you don't like Destroy, Build, Destroy, I take it you never liked Junkyard Wars or Monster Garage, since it's pretty much a combination of a little of both of those, but for kids.

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | Gamertag: Eddmario

Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-01 00:52:52

All the shows on cartoon network now, MLP, some of the old shows on Nickelodeon, dora the explorer, and toddler shows in general (except Blue's Clues).

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-01 00:53:31

Let me tell you about Johnny Test. Nothing is more deserving of a golden shit then this show. It has the worst fucking animation with it being made quickly in flash. I puke every time I see it. The writing is so bland as it only appeals to the lowest scum on the earth. The show is also nothing more than a rip off of dexter's laboratory, right down to just taking the orignal character's gender and just swapping it. This is nothing more than a bland cartoon used to make money. I really hate this show.

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-01 01:33:05

At 5/31/12 10:46 PM, Darthdenim wrote: MLP: Friendship is Magic is my least favorite.

This was obviously going to happen.

I have a lot of cartoons I don't like but I can't remember them because they were bad enough to forget.
Flapjack
Chowder
Catscratch
My Gym Partner's a Monkey
Almost Naked Animals
Fanboy & Chum Chum
Squirrel Boy (Whatever the fuck that is)
A Pup Named Scooby-Doo
Johnny Test
Anything 4kids got it's hands on.
Big-O
Inuyasha

The fucking list just goes on and on and on. However I was a huge fan of Samurai Jack and extremely disappoint that it never concluded.

RIGHT-TILTING PENTAGON GANG

BBS Signature

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-01 01:36:55

At 6/1/12 01:34 AM, AnonymousOfCali wrote: The loony toons.

Get the fuck out!

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-01 01:38:02

Rugrats all grown up.

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-01 01:45:36

Countless Scooby-Doo Reboots. That show just doesn't exist to me, and the original is pretty boring itself. I'll admit I like some of the movies. though but other then that to much scooby saturation.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-01 01:47:06

At 6/1/12 01:34 AM, AnonymousOfCali wrote: The loony toons. Solely because people say it is the best collection of cartoons ever. When actually it is just unfunny slapstick that could only appeal to drooling retards who can't wipe properly. After seeing so many fucking re runs of the shit I can tell you confidently that the writers were lazier than Johnny Test's. Each episode having a more convuleted and cookie cutter plot than the lasts. Anyone who enjoys this shit needs to take their nostalgia goggles off.

Well it was pretty fucking good from like the 30's to the 80's.
Take off your troll goggles sometime so you don't go completely blind.

RIGHT-TILTING PENTAGON GANG

BBS Signature

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-01 01:48:37

At 6/1/12 01:45 AM, II2none wrote: Countless Scooby-Doo Reboots. That show just doesn't exist to me, and the original is pretty boring itself. I'll admit I like some of the movies. though but other then that to much scooby saturation.

I never understood why so many people were so entranced by Scooby Doo. Didn't they ever get tired of it? The same damn thing happened every episode. It wasn't even funny!

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-01 02:00:37

At 6/1/12 01:34 AM, AnonymousOfCali wrote: The loony toons. Solely because people say it is the best collection of cartoons ever. When actually it is just unfunny slapstick that could only appeal to drooling retards who can't wipe properly. After seeing so many fucking re runs of the shit I can tell you confidently that the writers were lazier than Johnny Test's. Each episode having a more convuleted and cookie cutter plot than the lasts. Anyone who enjoys this shit needs to take their nostalgia goggles off.

I'd expect this from a weeaboo. The looney tunes is the reason why popular slapstick toons of the late 90's- early 00's exist. All the characters are iconic and dominated animation about as long as Disney. The looney tunes have more life in them then the grease in johnny test hair. Bottom line you don't know what the hell your talking about.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

BBS Signature

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-01 02:19:34

At 6/1/12 02:14 AM, AnonymousOfCali wrote:
At 6/1/12 02:00 AM, II2none wrote:
At 6/1/12 01:34 AM, AnonymousOfCali wrote:
I'd expect this from a weeaboo. The looney tunes is the reason why popular slapstick toons of the late 90's- early 00's exist. All the characters are iconic and dominated animation about as long as Disneyooney tunes have more life in them then the grease in johnny test hair. Bottom line you don't know what the hell your talking about.
Come back with actual arguments of quality. I bet you would defend cod because it was popular. Oh yeah its not obscure yet

LOL, what does that make your argument. They have personality and interesting character design thats why they're so memorable and appeal to alot of people. They're the birth of slapstick and obviously they're doing something right because people enjoy slapstick to this day. Like I said you don't know what you're talking about.

QOTW:

BBS Signature

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-01 06:57:00

Kid v.s Cat, there's nothing remotely good about that show.

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-01 07:03:07

Ren and Stimpy
hated that show

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-01 07:59:22

My Life Me, Crash Canyon, Total Drama Island (and spinoffs), Johnny Test...

I'm just going to go ahead and say the whole of Teletoon.

Fun to play with, even better to eat.

BBS Signature

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-01 08:01:24

At 5/31/12 10:47 PM, Fluttershy wrote:
Troll detected.

mfw

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-01 08:13:58

When I was a young kid I liked the Rugrats for a while but then when after around a year of watching it I started to dislike it. Not too sure why but I think it was the way the characters were drawn. Also I didn't really get into the japanesse animation thing in the 90's. Pokemon was alright but shows like Dragonball Z I still don't enjoy.

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature