Be a Supporter!

TF2 - Free to Play

  • 3,362 Views
  • 95 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
SineRider
SineRider
  • Member since: Apr. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Musician
Response to TF2 - Free to Play 2011-06-25 10:18:26 Reply

At 6/25/11 10:14 AM, Brelm1232 wrote: But, even a fucktarded fucktard like yourself could see that the children who flock to f2p games don't have alot of money, and thus, don't have very good internet, either

I like dis guy. He has a way with words

BulletCasing
BulletCasing
  • Member since: Jun. 8, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to TF2 - Free to Play 2011-06-25 10:40:46 Reply

Learning about this news, I finally got off my lazy ass and installed Steam and I'm also currently downloading TF2 (YES, there are people in this world who never bothered installing Steam. Something is deeply wrong with me.)

I know the vets of this game are worried that the F2P fags will ruin the experience, but I'm going to try and NOT be a complete asshole. I'm not an obnoxious 12 year old, screaming into a mic, and I'm not going to go around and deliberately try to fuck someone's day up (yet...)

I would think this would be a good thing, wouldn't it? Every online game has its share of douchebags, but this gives the community a chance to accept actual decent people who play for fun, and not to troll people.

TL;DR: Got Steam, downloading TF2, aspire to not be a jackass.


"How far are you prepared to go to save someone you love?"

BBS Signature
Dean
Dean
  • Member since: Feb. 16, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 46
Gamer
Response to TF2 - Free to Play 2011-06-25 12:09:32 Reply

Would I be right in thinking that prior to TF2 becoming a F2P game, the sales figures were well below their peak? I'd imagine that most of the people who wanted to play TF2 bought it a long time ago, but now that Valve added purchasable in-game items, they'd probably get more money by making the game free, so that people who didn't want to previously buy it would play and hopefully as a result, pay money for these in-game items.

I bought TF2 a long time ago, but I was never much of a fan anyway so I'm not too bothered by their decision to make it free. Still, I think it would have been nice to get something a little better in return for my purchase than a virtual hat...


BBS + Chat Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!
Want to instant message me? [ Skype - DeanNewgrounds ]

BBS Signature
explodingbunnies
explodingbunnies
  • Member since: Oct. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Melancholy
Response to TF2 - Free to Play 2011-06-25 12:37:02 Reply

Well maybe this isn't as bad as I thought. Turns out F2P players have limited access while people who bought the game have "Premium Accounts"

Details here


I'm the holder of the self proclaimed 'Biggest Douchebag on the Forums' award.
PSN/360 name : BerZerKer 123, and my Steam

BBS Signature
DrClay
DrClay
  • Member since: Aug. 9, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 26
Gamer
Response to TF2 - Free to Play 2011-06-25 13:37:19 Reply

At 6/25/11 03:07 AM, Blaze-Heatnix wrote: So Nintendo makes a stupid move to release the 3DS a few months after the DSi, and it's suddenly my fault?

If you bought the DSi right away, before they release the 3DS and get annoyed at Nintendo, then yes. Because it's not like they forced you to buy the DSi.

No different then getting mad at Valve for suddenly making TF2 free.
It's not like they forced you to buy it when it cost money.


TF2 Crew I User Icon Makers Club I Source Filmmaker Crew I
NEWGROUNDS TF2 Server: 192.223.24.28

BBS Signature
FirstBaby
FirstBaby
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to TF2 - Free to Play 2011-06-25 14:20:17 Reply

At 6/25/11 09:30 AM, Brelm1232 wrote:
What's that button? Disconnect? No that must be a joke
Yes, I should leave the server of a game I paid for because free2play assholes are shitting it up, thank you for your logical rebuttal

You should if you don't like the server.

-12 year olds
If you said more 12 year olds I would agree, but there will also be more mature players. Also mute.
No, there won't be. As I just said, the only ones who don't already have tf2 are the kids without credit cards and can't get their mommies to pay for it, that's not "more mature" players, and if you honestly believe that the mature players will outweigh the immature players, then holy shit! Give me some of that pot you're smoking because it clearly fucked you up good!

When did I say "There will be more mature players."? And kids can get their mothers to pay online for something muchacho.

-Russians
...what?
-Brazilians
What?
DURR WHAT. What the fuck do you mean 'what'? I mean tons of russians and brazilians fuckfaces who don't speak english are going to be invading servers with their 300 ping. Have you not played any video game for more than 3 minutes to realize that this does happen and it happens alot, you fucking fucktard?

OK! I hate the Chinese, the japanese, the Koreans for causing lag. That's all their fault. Also Russians and Brazilians could already own the game. Oh wait, they can't because you believe they don't.

-Fucktards who can't play
When isn't that there?
MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE.

WHAT PART OF 'MORE' DO PEOPLE NOT GET? I REALIZE THAT THERE ARE ALREADY SKILL-LESS FUCKTARDS, BUT THE POINT IS THIS WILL BRING IN MORE - ALOT MORE. GOD DAMNIT YOU DENSE FUCKTARD.

WHAT PART OF YOU NEVER SAID MORE CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND? WE CAN'T UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING.

With more people, finding another server shouldn't be a problem.
I shouldn't have to compete to get into a server with faggots who are playing F2P you god damn limp-dick, I realize there's plenty of other servers I could play, but what about the servers I WANT to play that are taken up by assholes who are jumping on the f2p bandwagon?

God damnit you are so fucking stupid it's literally making my face bleed just go away and never come back please

You could open up your range of liked servers. Now stop posting, and fucking think.

Jackho
Jackho
  • Member since: Dec. 20, 2008
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Gamer
Response to TF2 - Free to Play 2011-06-25 14:52:31 Reply

I feel this is a bit of a kick in the balls. I bought this game, and now it's free? That's bollocks.


"I don't like facts. They get in the way of my opinions" -Kanye West
last.fm / letterboxd / backloggery / mal

BBS Signature
FirstBaby
FirstBaby
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to TF2 - Free to Play 2011-06-25 15:55:21 Reply

At 6/25/11 02:43 PM, Brelm1232 wrote:
At 6/25/11 02:20 PM, FirstBaby wrote:
Jesus christ you're so fucking stupid, why can't for once, you twelve year olds would listen and scatter when I tell them to? Instead, you have to come back with arguments that are crushed the second you hit post just so you can look witty for 5 seconds.

What's that button? Disconnect? No that must be a joke
You should if you don't like the server.
Ahh, the voice of fucktardation is back with more words that make me think you actually are retarded

Yes, leaving the server is a very valid way to deal with a problem like this, but I'm asking WHY. I shouldn't NEED to leave a server because of fucktards ruining a game I played for, you god damn dumbass dipshit.

You don't NEED to leave. If it displeases you, you can leave.


If you said more 12 year olds I would agree, but there will also be more mature players. Also mute.
When did I say "There will be more mature players."? And kids can get their mothers to pay online for something muchacho.
Incorrect again you dumb as dirt fucktard! Why do you think F2P games like Maplestory are so popular? It's the only game kids like yourself can get without paying.

Or because people like having fun?


Also, what..where you did say there will be more mature players? uh, how about right here where you said "But there will also be more mature players"

Oops, excuse me I thought you would know what I am saying. Or as you said "I needed to spell every fucking little detail like this."

-Russians
...what?
-Brazilians
What?
DURR WHAT. What the fuck do you mean 'what'? I mean tons of russians and brazilians fuckfaces who don't speak english are going to be invading servers with their 300 ping. Have you not played any video game for more than 3 minutes to realize that this does happen and it happens alot, you fucking fucktard?
OK! I hate the Chinese, the japanese, the Koreans for causing lag. That's all their fault. Also Russians and Brazilians could already own the game. Oh wait, they can't because you believe they don't.

Brazil and Russia happen to have poor citizens who flock to f2p games because, hey, they're poor as fuck. Or did you just think it was a coincidence that a large number of fucktards speaking foreignese played f2p/cheap as shit games?

Then Russians and Brazilians are the cause of this? So even if they can't buy a $20 game, they can buy Internet connection, a gaming computer, and "Cheap ass games"? They probably own fucking team fortress 2 and you were to busy doing your 5th grade homework to notice.


WHAT PART OF YOU NEVER SAID MORE CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND? WE CAN'T UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING.
With more people, finding another server shouldn't be a problem.
You're right, and this one is completely my fault. I forgot for a few seconds that you were a limp-dick dumbass that couldn't find your own asshole without a map, so I didn't think I needed to spell every fucking little detail like this. What was I thinking? Dumbass.

You could open up your range of liked servers. Now stop posting, and fucking think.
Pevey

Stevey

You fucktard, fucktard, fucktard, fucktard, fucktard, fucktard. Also you owed me those.

FirstBaby
FirstBaby
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to TF2 - Free to Play 2011-06-25 16:33:42 Reply

At 6/25/11 04:06 PM, Brelm1232 wrote:
At 6/25/11 03:55 PM, FirstBaby wrote:
but because I feel almost embarrassed arguing with someone as stupid as yourself.

'Kay


You don't NEED to disconnect. If it displeases you, you can leave.
Oh man I love the spin, you try to turn something bad into an option when that 'something bad' shouldn't even be here. You should work for fox news

Just wait for a bit and see if things get better. How do you like that? I have asked for a job there.


Or because people like having fun?
.....

....

...

..Yeah, that must be the only reason you fucking mongoloid trash

I didn't say that was the only reason, I only said it could be a reason.


Also, what..where you did say there will be more mature players? uh, how about right here where you said "But there will also be more mature players"
Oops, excuse me I thought you would know what I am saying. Or as you said "I needed to spell every fucking little detail like this."
Oh right, clearly you were using..uhh... actually I have no idea, infact this whole sentece seems like you weren't serious or are now trying to pass it off as sarcasm when I just proved you to be retarded, even though you did not indicate that in any way, so now you feel so embarrased you're trying to pass it off as you weren't serious to begin with. Honestly, I don't know what you're trying to pull here, you just look fucking stupid.

Yeah, the looking stupid part of the game is really lame...wait.


Then Russians and Brazilians are the cause of this? So even if they can't buy a $20 game, they can buy Internet connection, a gaming computer, and "Cheap ass games"? They probably own fucking team fortress 2 and you were to busy doing your 5th grade homework to notice.
Gaming computer? Games like TF2 could be run off of a $200 computer, which is reasonable to assume even poor people could afford. And yes, they can afford an Internet connection, the problem is it isn't good which you would have realized if you weren't so retarded and read any of my previous arguments without your head up your own assholes. Quite right, though, I'm sure some of them DID own team fortress 2 and I DID play with some of them

Good thing you matured and stopped using caps, maybe we can bury the hatchet and argue in a more civil manner.

, BUT YOU'RE MISSING THE FUCKING POINT. THIS BRINGS MORE OF THEM IN HERE TO SHIT UP THE GAME EVEN MORE. I'M NOT TALKING 'JUST A FEW', I'M TALKING ALOT. I'M NOT TALKING LIKE THIS 'MIGHT HAPPEN', IT HAS HAPPENED. GET THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK FUCKING SKULL YOU FUCKTARD. IF I COULD HATE YOU TO DEATH I WOULD, JUST TO REMOVE YOUR FUCKING FILTH FROM THE GOD DAMN GENE POOL FUCK YOU

I think most of the problems with the Internet connection thing is there is more players then the system is used to so it isn't as strong, and lags. I'm making theories at this point.


With more people, finding another server shouldn't be a problem.
YES, MORE FUCKTARDS, BRILLIANT! I GET EVEN MORE FUCKTARDS TO PLAY WITH TO MAKE UP FOR THE FUCKTARDS! YOU ARE VISIONARY

If you join a game you are bad. Later you get better and better with practice. Trust me when I say they will get better.


You fucktard, fucktard, fucktard, fucktard, fucktard, fucktard. Also you owed me those.
FUCKING STOP POSTING, A MOD NEEDS TO BAN THIS FUCKTARD UNTIL HE DIES OF OLD AGE FOR BEING TOO STUPID TO USE THE INTERNET. I KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO READ THIS BAHAMUT, FUCKING BAN THIS SHIT HEAD FOR BEING RETARDED, HE'S MAKING ME SO ANGRY.

The other arguments you had before this were pretty good besides to whole caps lock thing, and fucktard, and anger. This only had one spot that added to the argument man. Can't wait to argue with you in some different thread.

explodingbunnies
explodingbunnies
  • Member since: Oct. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Melancholy
Response to TF2 - Free to Play 2011-06-25 16:38:07 Reply

At 6/25/11 03:55 PM, FirstBaby wrote: fucktard, fucktard, fucktard, fucktard, fucktard, fucktard.
At 6/25/11 04:06 PM, Brelm1232 wrote:
RAAAGE OVERDRIIIIIIIVE

Both of you need to shut the fuck up. Can we have a bit of a discussion about TF2 going F2P instead of brazilians, russians, calling each other fucktards, and raging like it's your job?

It really sucks that most threads about big things get derailed by retarded arguments by over-opinionated assholes. I'm one of them, but holy shit I don't get this side-tracked where I call people fucktards. because they have ridiculous opinions.

I'm the holder of the self proclaimed 'Biggest Douchebag on the Forums' award.
PSN/360 name : BerZerKer 123, and my Steam

BBS Signature
Lagatag
Lagatag
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to TF2 - Free to Play 2011-06-25 16:39:47 Reply

They make enough money from dumbass buying hats and whatever else to have the game itself free. They might make even more money in the long run off this actually.


bro at me come

BBS Signature
FirstBaby
FirstBaby
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to TF2 - Free to Play 2011-06-25 16:43:50 Reply

At 6/25/11 04:38 PM, explodingbunnies wrote:
At 6/25/11 03:55 PM, FirstBaby wrote: fucktard, fucktard, fucktard, fucktard, fucktard, fucktard.
At 6/25/11 04:06 PM, Brelm1232 wrote:
RAAAGE OVERDRIIIIIIIVE
Stuff

I was joking about the fucktard part and how he was overusing it, but you had to question my rights!
I challenge you to a dueling minigame that you can purchase to get a premium account on TF2 if you got it for free.

LulzCal
LulzCal
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Animator
Response to TF2 - Free to Play 2011-06-25 16:50:06 Reply

It really isn't that bad. I paid for the game about 3 years ago, it was £25 (The Orange Box). I just see it as I have access for 3 years, before any of these FTP people. The game has been dirt cheap for ages anyway, and I don't feel ripped off in the slightest.

Valve has provided great support over the 3 or so years I've been playing, and are still pumping out new content pretty regularly (compared to most other well known games).

Also, the two guys arguing about fuck all, shut the fuck up.


| Steam | AMD FX8320 - Asus 7950 - 8GB DDR3 - Asis M5A97 Pro - Xigmatek 750w - 120gb SSD - 1tb HDD - 500gb HDD -

BBS Signature
FirstBaby
FirstBaby
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to TF2 - Free to Play 2011-06-25 16:52:23 Reply

Hey Brelm1232, can I put this in my sig and call it the thread that turned everyone against us?
Also I hate you, hope you die, yadda yadda...

FirstBaby
FirstBaby
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to TF2 - Free to Play 2011-06-25 16:54:22 Reply

At 6/25/11 04:53 PM, Brelm1232 wrote:
At 6/25/11 04:52 PM, FirstBaby wrote: Hey Brelm1232, can I put this in my sig and call it the thread that turned everyone against us?
Also I hate you, hope you die, yadda yadda...
No, I don't want anyone to associate me with mongoloid trash

Well I'm still doing it.

FirstBaby
FirstBaby
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to TF2 - Free to Play 2011-06-25 17:12:55 Reply

At 6/25/11 05:09 PM, Brelm1232 wrote:
At 6/25/11 04:54 PM, FirstBaby wrote:
At 6/25/11 04:53 PM, Brelm1232 wrote:
At 6/25/11 04:52 PM, FirstBaby wrote: Hey Brelm1232, can I put this in my sig and call it the thread that turned everyone against us?
Also I hate you, hope you die, yadda yadda...
No, I don't want anyone to associate me with mongoloid trash
Well I'm still doing it.
Why would you link to a thread where you come off as the dumbest piece of shit on newgrounds? Do you get some hard on off of being stupid?

I'm done responding to these in the thread. I'll send you a pm, but I'm trying to bury the hatchet for us so future arguments so my hate of you won't blind side me. Back to the topic All we can do is pray that it will get better.

Sandman99999
Sandman99999
  • Member since: Oct. 27, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Musician
Response to TF2 - Free to Play 2011-06-25 17:15:03 Reply

I buy the Orange Box a week before TF2 goes free.
Fuck my life.

FirstBaby
FirstBaby
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to TF2 - Free to Play 2011-06-25 17:16:21 Reply

At 6/25/11 05:15 PM, Sandman99999 wrote: I buy the Orange Box a week before TF2 goes free.
Fuck my life.

You can still play the other games. Also you do get more stuff then people who got it free.

Riftcrawler
Riftcrawler
  • Member since: Dec. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Artist
Response to TF2 - Free to Play 2011-06-25 17:26:36 Reply

At 6/25/11 04:14 PM, Brelm1232 wrote: Just for the record, it takes me around 10 minutes to respond to whatever dribble you post.

That's because you argue with insults, biased opinions (that aren't backed up by ANYTHING), pointless, irrelevant drivel, and every other word is the F word. You counter his counter-arguments with "No, you're wrong" without proving it wrong, and then call him stupid. You're calling him stupid, but as an observer, I'd say that you are the idiot. Even if you're trying to troll, you're coming off as the most undesirable person anyone could ever know. Your CAPS-LOCK and fuckbombing makes me question your age and morality, and your refusal to legitimately counter his posts, plus your blatant racism, makes you look like a stubborn, white-trash ignoramus.

Leave Newgrounds. Never come back. I don't know why you even signed up here to post these. Do you WANT people to hate you? Do you WANT us to think you're stupid, unfunny and ignorant? What's wrong with you?


He Slams His Fists Against The Posts And Still Insists He Sees The Ghosts

BBS Signature
FirstBaby
FirstBaby
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to TF2 - Free to Play 2011-06-25 17:29:33 Reply

At 6/25/11 05:26 PM, Riftcrawler wrote:
At 6/25/11 04:14 PM, Brelm1232 wrote: Just for the record, it takes me around 10 minutes to respond to whatever dribble you post.
help

This would work better in a pm. Let's get back to the topic. Thanks for trying rifty.

Riftcrawler
Riftcrawler
  • Member since: Dec. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Artist
Response to TF2 - Free to Play 2011-06-25 17:35:32 Reply

Back to the topic...

Since I play on the "Newbies" servers while I train my Demoman skills, I've run into quite a few F2P players. None of them have been annoying so far. I help them out and tell them what they should do to stand a better chance. Sometimes I accompany them so they have backup against the better players. I'm thinking about coaching to help them out, so that they'll be better team-players in the future, and so our servers won't be full of bad teammates.

I've noticed that some people are worrying about bad connection from poorer countries. If you play on a dedicated server, it shouldn't be a problem. As long as they're not hosting, the server shouldn't lag because of them.

There shouldn't be a problem with hacking. Chances are, if someone is good enough at hacking/modding to be a problem, they would've been a problem even before the free release, because they could've played regardless of whether or not they paid. I'm sure there were plenty of ways to do it.

My main concern is the servers being loaded up. It will be an annoyance for now, but already, my most-played server hosts are hosting extra servers to hold the extra players.


He Slams His Fists Against The Posts And Still Insists He Sees The Ghosts

BBS Signature
LulzCal
LulzCal
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Animator
Response to TF2 - Free to Play 2011-06-25 17:37:40 Reply

At 6/25/11 05:15 PM, Sandman99999 wrote: I buy the Orange Box a week before TF2 goes free.
Fuck my life.

What? The Half Life 2 (and episodes) and Portal, are brilliant single player experiences.


| Steam | AMD FX8320 - Asus 7950 - 8GB DDR3 - Asis M5A97 Pro - Xigmatek 750w - 120gb SSD - 1tb HDD - 500gb HDD -

BBS Signature
FirstBaby
FirstBaby
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to TF2 - Free to Play 2011-06-25 17:41:34 Reply

At 6/25/11 05:35 PM, Riftcrawler wrote:
My main concern is the servers being loaded up. It will be an annoyance for now, but already, my most-played server hosts are hosting extra servers to hold the extra players.

Yeah, I hope they fix that. Sometimes I get a black screen and I have to turn off my computer to fix it.

Riftcrawler
Riftcrawler
  • Member since: Dec. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Artist
Response to TF2 - Free to Play 2011-06-25 18:21:09 Reply

At 6/25/11 05:33 PM, Brelm1232 wrote:
At 6/25/11 05:26 PM, Riftcrawler wrote:
At 6/25/11 04:14 PM, Brelm1232 wrote: Just for the record, it takes me around 10 minutes to respond to whatever dribble you post.
OH SWEET ANOTHER RETARD HERE WE GO AGAIN GUYS LOOOOOOOOL

That's because you argue with insults, biased opinions (that aren't backed up by ANYTHING),
Right, not backed up by anything except the hundreds of other free games that are currently complete shit, or have gone f2p and then went to shit you fucktard. Get your head out of your ass and play tf2 for more than 5 minutes and you can back it up yourself, dipshit

List them, and explain why without using swear words or racial attacks.
Also, I have played more than five minutes. As the first submission of proof that isn't an anecdote in this thread, I present to you my TF2 Backpack. You haven't even proved that you play the damn game, let alone the massive influx of "retards, hackers and russians". Prove that to me. New players and people that speak foreign languages may be a problem to YOU, but maybe that's because, as you have demonstrated, you cannot tolerate people who are different from yourself. Maybe instead of complaining about the newbies, why don't you help them out?

pointless, irrelevant drivel, and every other word is the F word.
Actually, everything I've said it relevant, I would always respond to his arguments without using ad hominem attacks exclusively, and in no point did I forsake all argument just to call him a fucktard. Try again

( WHAT PART OF YOU NEVER SAID MORE CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND? WE CAN'T UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING.

With more people, finding another server shouldn't be a problem.

You're right, and this one is completely my fault. I forgot for a few seconds that you were a limp-dick dumbass that couldn't find your own asshole without a map, so I didn't think I needed to spell every fucking little detail like this. What was I thinking? Dumbass.)

Irrelevant. This is an insult, not an argument, and is invalid. Other than that, you're mostly right. I was quick to jump to that conclusion, but that does not mean that you're perfect.


You counter his counter-arguments with "No, you're wrong" without proving it wrong,
While this could be more solved with my first answer, I actually gave both anecdotal evidence of this happening , someone else agreed it was happening, and really, he was the only one using the "no you're wrong" argument..

...you fucktard. God damn why do retards love to defend eachother I don't get it

and then call him stupid.
Because he is.

Explain to me why, without biased opinions or insults.

You're calling him stupid, but as an observer, I'd say that you are the idiot
I know, retards tend to stick together

Even if you're trying to troll, you're coming off as the most undesirable person anyone could ever know.
I'm not trying to win brownie points with you dipshit, I'm trying to explain why this is bad but dumbass fucktards like yourself come in here spouting uneducated bullshit

How is it uneducated? Explain how YOUR posts aren't uneducated, or else this is irrelevant to the argument.

Your CAPS-LOCK and fuckbombing makes me question your age and morality, and your refusal to legitimately counter his posts, plus your blatant racism, makes you look like a stubborn, white-trash ignoramus.
hahaha racism? what the fuck are you talking about

The definition of "Mongoloid",
(..Yeah, that must be the only reason you fucking mongoloid trash)
(No, I don't want anyone to associate me with mongoloid trash)
Racism. If you're referring to the insult which refers to people with downs syndrome, you're still discriminating. the act of hating is not an argument; it is an act of weakness. Why do you use other human beings' problems to put others down? Are you insecure about your own problems?

Leave Newgrounds. Never come back. I don't know why you even signed up here to post these. Do you WANT people to hate you? Do you WANT us to think you're stupid, unfunny and ignorant? What's wrong with you?
Honestly, I don't give a fuck what you think, you're a fucking moron so your opinion of me means dick.

Tell me how I am a moron, and prove it without an opinion or insult. My last posts in this thread do not count as a full reason, but I don't care if you use them as an example.

Then why do you post your opinion like you think WE care? You think yours matters to me? I'm just having fun picking it apart and laughing at you. Notice how you're the only one losing your cool. Can you control your temper for your rebuttal?

Follow FirstBaby on your way out while you're behind, or you'll follow in footsteps

you FUCKTARD.

You're not the boss of me, and no amounts of the word "Fucktard", which you've used 25 or more time s in this thread are going to change that. Plus, he took the higher road and stopped fighting like a little child, and that makes him better than you.

You're begging for mods to ban the guy who's arguing in a calmer, more reserved manner, and you're flying off the deep end, personally attacking the people who provide counter-arguments. Maybe YOU should be banned. Your 12 or 13 posts won't be missed, I'm sure.

Keep it up with the insults, by the way. Your lack of originality makes you look dumber, and me look smarter. I enjoy the ego boost. You're not harming me in any way; as a matter of fact you're giving me something to do after work, which I appreciate. This is a hilarious distraction. Pick this post apart.

I'm eager to see your response. This is getting interesting.


He Slams His Fists Against The Posts And Still Insists He Sees The Ghosts

BBS Signature
Riftcrawler
Riftcrawler
  • Member since: Dec. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Artist
Response to TF2 - Free to Play 2011-06-25 19:25:03 Reply

You've brought up some good points about my behavior, but honestly, I still can't seem to understand you. That's what I'M trying to get out of this. I'm curious as to why you're being such an asshole.

If you don't care what people think of you, why do you post your opinions? Why waste your time? What drives you to do that?

Perhaps I'm coming at this problem from the wrong angle, as it seems that our personal mud-slinging isn't taking us anywhere. I'll save us both the time of pointless babbling and "Surrender" this "Fight". I want to play this intolerable, full-of-invisible-russians-and-hackers game that started the argument.

Here, I'll use one of your favorite arguments: "I don't give a fuck" if I lose. That's behind me. It's over.
I guess it also proves that a monkey CAN win a fight if he throws enough of his own crap.

Enjoy your personal ego boost, but remember that I handed it to you as an act of mercy. I'm sure you have PLENTY of things to take care of, like your job, your family, your physical health, your friends and your education. I'm sure you don't have all the time in the world to sit here and yell "Fuck" at people.

I am genuinely curious as to why you act the way you do. There is a reason better than the one I know you're about to provide and I want to know what it is. THAT is the true problem. You've pointed out mine, so lets hear yours. What drives you to do the things you do?


He Slams His Fists Against The Posts And Still Insists He Sees The Ghosts

BBS Signature
Greenfrost6
Greenfrost6
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
Response to TF2 - Free to Play 2011-06-25 19:26:41 Reply

At 6/25/11 12:37 PM, explodingbunnies wrote: Well maybe this isn't as bad as I thought. Turns out F2P players have limited access while people who bought the game have "Premium Accounts"

Details here

You just figured that out? This is why I've been fine about all of this, because in the end, the one's who get the maximum benefits of the game, are the one's who have to pay $5. (In order to get premium, you have to buy from the Mann Co. Store, but you can only put a minimum of $5 on your Steam wallet.)

I think it's ok though, because they just introduced class-based starter packs for 99c, so someone who puts $5 on their wallet can get 5 decent item sets, and yes, that includes a hat.

Also: No. People can't have multiple accounts open idling for items, because F2P basic users can't trade with other players, they can only recieve items until they buy something from Mann Co, which would require them to spend another $5.

They got this all worked out. Nothing bad has happened yet. Everyone, CHILL THE FUCK OUT.

TF2 - Free to Play


We had some good times, Newgrounds.

BBS Signature
Riftcrawler
Riftcrawler
  • Member since: Dec. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Artist
Response to TF2 - Free to Play 2011-06-25 20:11:22 Reply

Okay, after a little research, lurking and experience, I'll admit it. You're a successful troll. Thanks for the learning experience; I'll remember this next time.

Bastard, you got me with almost every trick in the book. Well played.

He Slams His Fists Against The Posts And Still Insists He Sees The Ghosts

BBS Signature
DemocracyFTW
DemocracyFTW
  • Member since: Jun. 15, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Artist
Response to TF2 - Free to Play 2011-06-25 23:30:46 Reply

lol u gve me free hts r be bnnd! Br br br br, hue hue hue hue!


every morn I awake from the cavernous night
look at my pictures
look at pictures I look at

BBS Signature
AsianOverlord
AsianOverlord
  • Member since: May. 4, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to TF2 - Free to Play 2011-06-26 08:59:36 Reply

All will bow before the TF2 F2P Noobswarm!

Tremble before our power, and know doom!
Robsterman
Robsterman
  • Member since: Jan. 19, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to TF2 - Free to Play 2011-06-26 12:14:29 Reply

I'm enjoying this, because fooling newbies with the Dead Ringer is what I do best.


Why the fuck are you reading this?