00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CdmollerV1 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Least favorite cartoon show?

7,516 Views | 78 Replies

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-01 09:00:27

At 6/1/12 07:59 AM, Vasconium wrote: My Life Me, Crash Canyon, Total Drama Island (and spinoffs), Johnny Test...

Total Drama Island was pretty decent, bro.

Least favorite cartoon show?

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-01 17:14:22

Every cartoon you like, or at least that's pretty much how this thread works.

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-01 17:37:45

At 6/1/12 09:00 AM, Fluttershy wrote:
At 6/1/12 07:59 AM, Vasconium wrote: My Life Me, Crash Canyon, Total Drama Island (and spinoffs), Johnny Test...
Total Drama Island was pretty decent, bro.

I hated it with a passion!

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-01 17:45:28

HiHi Puffy Ami Yumi, or whatever that show was called.

The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog

Superman- The Animated Series

Ultimate Muscle

Dragonball Z Kai (Saw the original... and as a result hate this watered down form of it)

My Dad the Rockstar (or something like that)

Phineas and Ferb (don't get it's current popularity)

Krypto the Superdog.

BBS Signature

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-01 18:02:47

At 6/1/12 07:03 AM, Lionelion wrote: Ren and Stimpy
hated that show

You do know it was originally for adults right? Here was one of the original adult pilot episodes. The creator has a very immature and stale sense of humor....

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-01 18:02:59

Anything that came out after my childhood because cartoons nowadays suck it's objective fact!!!!

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-01 18:13:59

At 6/1/12 01:34 AM, AnonymousOfCali wrote: The loony toons. Solely because people say it is the best collection of cartoons ever. When actually it is just unfunny slapstick that could only appeal to drooling retards who can't wipe properly.

i agree that the content of looney tunes is unappealing, but i think it's of great interest to animators (compared to similar cartoons of the early 20th century, it was fairly innovative and shows several "firsts" in animation)

that said, i agree with your opinion

the flintstones has my vote for worst cartoon of all-time though

it pioneered an awful brand of toned down sitcom humor for children, inspiring terrible, future cartoons like the simpsons and family guy

dal lunge ci mira

di giove l'ira, e in un baleno va all'eghe in seno, da regal sede

tosto provvede, fa i generosi destrier squammosi ratto accoppiar

BBS Signature

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-01 19:38:19

At 5/31/12 10:44 PM, Fluttershy wrote: Does anyone remember Space Ghost Coast to Coast? Damn fine show it was! However, the spin-off "The Brak Show" was an utter piece of shit.

Johnny Test, so unoriginal, its just a generic cartoon the company pumped out for money.....

BBS Signature

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-01 20:01:35

At 6/1/12 05:45 PM, JayTheWiz wrote:
Dragonball Z Kai (Saw the original... and as a result hate this watered down form of it)

Thank you I hate when people say it's better then the original and it doesn't even have the Buu saga included. Tons of fans argue "this is how it's meant to be seen because it stays true to the manga and no filler" Good point but in the mean time I'll be watching SSj3 Goku kick buu's ass while your content with "staying true to the series".

Phineas and Ferb (don't get it's current popularity)

I can see why, to me It has it's moments.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-01 20:06:23

Stroker and Hoop was awful.

HEY BOO!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-01 22:43:29

At 6/1/12 08:06 PM, mizzjuicyflava wrote: Stroker and Hoop was awful.

You're kidding. Stroker and Hoop were funny as hell, which is a lot more than what I could say about a lot of Adult Swim's other shows, at least nowadays.

FLCL has to be my least favorite cartoon, 6 episodes of random stupidity all crammed in with no plot, how anyone could like this show blows my mind to no end, it's garbage.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-01 22:52:38

Cow and Chicken. Goddammit, I could never get myself to watch even a single whole episode.

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-01 22:54:05

Johnny Test. There is no show worse than it.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-01 23:08:43

Family guy,boondocks,american dad, so many cartoons which I hate so very much.

Myspace

Website Coming SoonPurevolume

<BR>Perfection Confection Sugar, you can use it on babies.

BBS Signature

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-01 23:22:52

Ok let me see what is my least favorite show? I have a long list but let's get started

Johnny quest
Dexter's lab
The powerpuff girls
Courage the cowardly dog
cow and chicken
Johnny bravo
Family guy
Futurama
invader zim
rocko's modern life
rugrats
street sharks

Now lets lists my favorites

Johnny test
Total drama series 1-4
The annoying orange show

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-01 23:42:23

At 6/1/12 11:22 PM, Mimilop wrote: Ok let me see what is my least favorite show? I have a long list but let's get started

Try harder.

But yeah, most of them have already been listed: Johnny Test just fucking sucks, Chowder and Flapjack were two popular shows that I simply couldn't understand the hype was all about (and this is something considering I sorta understand fucking MLP's hype), but the worst, and I mean THE WORST, was Doug Funny. It was not fucking funny, even as a kid their voices annoyed me, EVERYTHING WAS SO FUCKING BLAND, UNORIGINAL AND STUPID.
I wish I could have those hours wasted back.

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-01 23:43:11

At 5/31/12 10:44 PM, Fluttershy wrote: Does anyone remember Space Ghost Coast to Coast? Damn fine show it was! However, the spin-off "The Brak Show" was an utter piece of shit.

Squidbillies. Stupidest fucking show ever.

PSN ID: Zeldafreak701 | Gamertag: Zeldafreak701 | 3DS friend code: 0301-9780-8157

You shouldn't have done that....

Sig by BlueHippo <3

BBS Signature

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-01 23:49:38

Almost Naked Animals. Good God that's the worst show ever and the theme song is god-fucking-awful.

returning from 8 years hiatus haha so maybe renovating a little :>

FOLLOW 4 FOOL WRITING & POETRY HERE

BBS Signature

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-02 00:46:44

Voltron defender of the universe. For the simple reason that it is a mockery of the original version of the show. Now only did they change the story line to the point where it seemed like you were watching something different, but they took away the deaths of the bad guys in this. (Before you try and bash me watch the original version which is named golion)

Chowder: No just no this show sucked monkey balls

Flapjack: Oh god this show was just plan retarded.

My little Pony Friendship is magic: God the few times I am forced to watch this sit I want to break my TV. I watched the other three generations of this show, and even though they were bad as well, they were still better then Friendship is magic.

Family guy: OH GOD WHY CAN'T THEY LET THIS SHIT DIE ALREADY? OH WHAT IT DID DIE TWICE MEANING IT WAS CANCELLED TWICE. BUT NO STUPID PEOPLE HAD TO WANT THIS PIECE OF SHIT SHOW BACK SO THEY WENT ON TO CREATE MORE OF THIS SHIT. IT IS SO BAD NOW THAT NOW THEY ARE MAKING EPISODES GOING ON A STUPID OVERUSED JOKE INSTEAD OF ACTUAL PLOT! I AM WILLING TO BET THAT THE WRITERS OF THIS SHOW WANT IT TO GET CANCELLED, BUT THE NETWORK WON'T LET THEM DO IT.

Digimon: (horrible American dubbed versions) Yet another good cartoon ruined by the Saban. While I can understand some name changing and censoring due to the laws here, they made so many unneeded changes which resulted in the show going down the tubes. They should have just made the Needed Changes and just translate the rest instead of adding stupid jokes that didn't fit, change the music, and creating that stupid "Hey digimon" song instead of translating the original brave heart song.

Pokemon: (Season 3 when jynx was changed from black to purple) The first two seasons was ok, but now they are just beating a once dying now dead horse.

Looney toons (The newer ones not the old ones) Sorry but when I saw these new ones it pissed me off. The quility of the drawning went down the tubes, and they aren't remotely funny at all. Sorry but this is a case where they should have left the original works alone.

Scooby Doo (The newer remakes) Same as above stop beating a dead horse thank you.

Dragonball Z Kai: Sorry but no they should have never made this in the first place. Dragonball Z already ended many years ago, and now no only are they beating a dead horse once again, but from what I saw they are now censoring stuff that doesn't need to be censored. Lastly before you try to say it better because there is no filler, while that would be the only plus, the cons outway the pros, and if I wanted to it without fillers (Which I don't) I would just read the manga online.

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-02 00:56:03

There were a lot of pretty awful shows on this list. I agree with most of them, but I actually kind of liked the first Total Drama Island season, and I think the claim about Looney Toons was completely bogus. I tend to stay away from shows that I can tell are total BS. But three shows top the list of my all-time most hated cartoons.

1. The mighty B: I usually just shudder at passing it on the guide. I might have seen one episode out of boredome, but I regretted it needless to say.

2. Fanboy and Chum-Chum. A bunch of people already listed this one. The second they annnounced the show I knew it was a disaster. If I hear the annoying whistling in the intro, I know I didn't get to the remote or power button on time.

3. Allen Gregory... This one beats "The Mighty B" and "Fanboy and Chum-Chum" and tops the list of terrible cartoons. It was indescribably awful. I've only seen one epidode, and after every agonizing minute of it, my urge to commit suicide grew exponentially. I would rather dive into a pool full of dog shit and dry off in a pile of poison ivy than watch another episode of that crap. The only good thing about it was that Fox had the decency to cancel it after about three episodes. That's right; Fox cancelled one of its own cartoons for being too shitty. That's saying a lot.

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-02 00:58:25

3. Allen Gregory

I thought we all agreed to never speak of that again.

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-02 01:20:46

I always thought King of the Hill was the most unfunny piece of garbage ever...and that was when I was 11. I thought FAMILY GUY was funny at that age.

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-02 02:06:51

At 6/2/12 01:20 AM, mothballs wrote: I always thought King of the Hill was the most unfunny piece of garbage ever...and that was when I was 11. I thought FAMILY GUY was funny at that age.

Agreed. I always hated King of the Hill. Also, My Gym Partner's a Monkey. Horrid piece of work that should never be mentioned again...

BBS Signature

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-02 02:20:08

Johnny Test and MLP. Also, as a kid I never found Samurai Jack that enthralling either. But damn, did I love me some Ed, Edd, and Eddy.

Lolthread

Thanks a bunch to CagedSilhouette for the shiny new sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-02 13:59:08

Out of the cartoon shows I've actually sit through more than one episode of, Inuyasha comes to mind. I freaking hate that show.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-02 18:55:28

At 6/2/12 01:59 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: Out of the cartoon shows I've actually sit through more than one episode of, Inuyasha comes to mind. I freaking hate that show.

i know what you mean it was alright at first but then it got old and stupid real fast

BBS Signature

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-02 20:41:42

At 6/2/12 07:12 PM, Jimbo18 wrote: Problem Solverz

Never heard of it.

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-02 21:20:40

I could never get the appeal of most ''serious'' superhero cartoons, such as Justice League and Batman: The Brave and The Bold.

Sig made by the awesome AnonymousOfCali.

BBS Signature

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-02 21:37:52

I liked Total Drama Island when it first came out (and still do today) because this was probably the first CN show to talk about boobs and say things like, "This sucks!" and "Oh crap!". But it was a good show besides that, it was funny and I liked to characters. Then they made more. It was bad.

Phineas and Ferb is just awful, it contains some of the worst writing I've ever seen and most of the jokes are just overused catchphrases.

Squidbillies is alright but it's just not my type of comedy.

Drawn Together just tries way too hard to be vulgar and disgusting. Shock humor can be funny in moderation but when every joke is about 9/11, rape, incest, gays, etc. it gets really old really quickly.

Regular show is great though

BBS Signature

Response to Least favorite cartoon show? 2012-06-02 21:40:30

At 6/2/12 02:06 AM, Cactuar512 wrote:
At 6/2/12 01:20 AM, mothballs wrote:
My Gym Partner's a Monkey. Horrid piece of work that should never be mentioned again...

Agreed.

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature