00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Honey1200 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder?

20,456 Views | 264 Replies

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-28 19:47:25

The boy thought the that Zimmerman was going to rob him, so he ran. Zimmerman thought the boy was running to do suspicious stuff. It was a misunderstanding on both parts, did being black influence Zimmerman? that I don't know.

Kofius.

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-28 21:22:45

Just saw a couple of updates, ABC News has posted police surveillance video showing George Zimmerman on the night he killed Trayvon Martin, and despite reports that he was punched in the nose by Trayvon and had his head bashed into the pavement, he doesn't seem to be injured.

Also, the Funeral Director that prepped Trayvon's body for burial reports that he saw no sign of injuries on his hands that would indicate a struggle.

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-28 21:28:48

At 3/28/12 09:22 PM, Powerage wrote: Just saw a couple of updates, ABC News has posted police surveillance video showing George Zimmerman on the night he killed Trayvon Martin, and despite reports that he was punched in the nose by Trayvon and had his head bashed into the pavement, he doesn't seem to be injured.

Also, the Funeral Director that prepped Trayvon's body for burial reports that he saw no sign of injuries on his hands that would indicate a struggle.

WOW!
Look at that bloody nose! Boy, his head is completely beat up from being pounded against the sidewalk! He must really need medical treatment! Poor guy looks all beat up.

Watcha gonna say now, RacistBassis?

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-28 22:15:09

At 3/27/12 06:07 PM, SneakyGameBoy wrote: Right when I saw this topic I knew people are gonna argue about this.

So intuitive.
Wait... what was the opening pic?

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-29 00:05:01

Do we know Zimmerman was screaming help because he was getting hurt? Maybe Trayvon was running away after Zimmerman tried to hold Martin until the police came, and he yelled for help and then shot him. Unlikely, but since people like to throw hypotheticals in here, I don't see why not.

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-29 00:15:52

There's only outrage because he's black.

It's funny how they keep showing the pictures of him from around 4 years ago and they still don't mention the fact that he's a drug dealer and how he is constantly involved in violence.

Oh and don't forget how they are making zimmerman look more and more white. Look at his original mugshot. After that, look at all the other pictures the media has shown. Why are the more and more contrasted to make him look white?

|NG Is Dead|

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-29 01:08:23

Why should we defend Martin?

Well we were dumb enough to think it was gonna happen.

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-29 01:26:06

At 3/29/12 01:19 AM, Head-Full-Of-Acid wrote:
At 3/29/12 01:08 AM, ToddM wrote: Why should we defend Martin?
Because he was a kid who wanted some skittles and an iced tea.

That's not a good defence to make me support him. Anyway the state of Florida did not want to press charges which is why Zimmerman is free. I just wish this story stayed local instead of attracting the media already saying that Zimmerman is guilty and should be killed.

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-29 10:36:57

It's sure a good thing Zimmerman has a ability to heal or otherwise, what can he do?

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-29 10:45:28

At 3/29/12 10:36 AM, Idiot-Finder wrote: It's sure a good thing Zimmerman has a ability to heal or otherwise, what can he do?

Carry a Glock 20 around? Or put some 10mm into skitties Martin. Case closed.

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-29 10:50:52

At 3/28/12 06:41 PM, swaenK wrote: There's a fucking 911 call where the kid is screaming for mercy. THATS NOT STANDING ANY FUCKING GROUND. Unnarmed.

Fact: Scream came from Zimmerman when the 'kid' bashed him before that watcher reached for his gun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=okGY4 EHwHsY

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-29 10:55:36

I am surprised that a lot of people want zimmerman dead and are fine with bounties on him. It's not going to bring back Martin.

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-29 11:04:03

At 3/29/12 10:45 AM, Wurfel-Waffles wrote:
At 3/29/12 10:36 AM, Idiot-Finder wrote: It's sure a good thing Zimmerman has a ability to heal or otherwise, what can he do?
Carry a Glock 20 around? Or put some 10mm into skitties Martin. Case closed.

See Powerage's post in previous page for reference.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-29 11:05:52

At 3/29/12 10:55 AM, ToddM wrote: I am surprised that a lot of people want zimmerman dead and are fine with bounties on him. It's not going to bring back Martin.

Indeed, not to mention it would be kinda like what Zimmerman did, with more people involved.

Talk about the cycle of violence.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-29 13:43:08

At 3/29/12 12:15 AM, Phantox wrote: There's only outrage because he's black.
Oh and don't forget how they are making zimmerman look more and more white. Look at his original mugshot. After that, look at all the other pictures the media has shown. Why are the more and more contrasted to make him look white?

Yea, cuz black people get to walk completly free if they shot someone and surely won't go to jail, unlike Zimmerman.

Your example=Epic Fail

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-29 13:58:08

Racist, I was jumped into (Mind you, not ran into or slammed into, as the case with Zimmerman and the cement) into a peice of 2x4. I had hair too, that was kinda thick at the moment. You know what happened? I got super bloody and had to get stitches.

If Zimmerman was SLAMMED like he said he was, he would, at the very least, have a bruise. The reason is simple: Your skull is super hard and can protect your brain. Yet, the skin on the skull is thin and filled with many veins. In fact, any head wound tends to be the bloodiest of wounds, even if minor. A small scratch in the forehead, for example, will bleed a lot more than one on the arm. Zimmerman has a shiny head with no bruise at all. If you still don't think that what he said won't leave a bruise, shave your head and slam your head on the cement. Not only will you realize how dizzy one feels when that happens, but you'll see a bruise appeared. and possibly a lot of blood.

Now, suggesting that the police did in fact clean him up at the scene, with a bloody nose, your supposed to leave something in the nostrils for quite awhile to relieve the bleeding and keep your nose in shape. They also put on something to hold your nose, a reinforcer, if its broken, so that it will not heal crooked. Not only that, but if Zimmerman was bleeding from the head, as he suggested, there would be a head wound sizable enough to cause the bleeding. Now, if my small wound needed stitches and a cotton pad left on to absorb the blood, and left my hands red from the blood is produced, how come there is no blood on any garments Zimmerman is wearing at all? Or what, did the cops dry clean all his clothes too? Blood stains, and it stains a dark red. There is no blood on him. If there is no blood on his clothes, it could not have been near as serious an injury as he claims.

And also, they are not supposed to clean blood on clothes, for the purpose of analysis.

I could bet if a video came out that the FBI has deemed to be unaltered, showing Zimmerman harass and then shoot Trayvon after a punch, you would still defend him. You are sick.

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-29 13:57:59

Here's some new info that should really stir shit up...

Police have just released some security tapes showing Zimmerman right AFTER his arrest (aka right after he shot Martin). The video clearly shows that Zimmerman doesn't seem to have any visible injury on his head or face, which contradicts the neighborhood watchmanâEUTMs claim that 17-year-old Martin punched him in the head and slammed his face into a sidewalk prior to the shooting.

The video also seems to contradicts the report that he was never arrested.

Discuss.

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-29 14:18:23

At 3/29/12 01:57 PM, AsthmaticHamster wrote: Here's some new info that should really stir shit up...

Police have just released some security tapes....
Discuss.

Thats the same video from earlier.

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-29 14:24:54

At 3/29/12 02:18 PM, Revo357912 wrote:
At 3/29/12 01:57 PM, AsthmaticHamster wrote: Here's some new info that should really stir shit up...

Police have just released some security tapes....
Discuss.
Thats the same video from earlier.

My bad, didn't see it.

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-29 14:43:20

At 3/28/12 06:34 PM, SnoopyChicken wrote:
At 3/28/12 06:29 PM, lolomfgisuck wrote:
Did... Did I just get a blowjob?
No you gave it

But I wasn't the one slurping... ... ... ... you guys are silly

--------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------

At 3/29/12 12:15 AM, Phantox wrote: It's funny how they keep showing the pictures of him from around 4 years ago and they still don't mention the fact that he's a drug dealer and how he is constantly involved in violence.

This. This is what makes me think Zimmerman might not be as guilty as everyone wants to believe he is. There's something fishy with the news coverage... the media is turning this into a hyped-up race war because they like the ratings. Which is fine for the show, but bad for Zimmerman who MIGHT (let me restate the word MIGHT) be innocent.

You have to give people a fair chance to defend themselves. How would you like it if I attacked you, you fought back and killed me, and then the media turned you into a racist murderer simply because it's good for ratings?

This is Zimmermans life we're talking about here and I don't think it's too crazy to consider that maybe he's not a murderer for about 15 minutes before you pass judgement on the man based of bullshit news reporting and a photo 4 years out of date.

I can't, in good conscience, automatically assume that Zimmerman is a murderer. People are innocent until proven guilty... yet the majority of the people are claiming this man is guilty and needs to prove his innocence. That's backwards and wrong.

John Rambo is my hero

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-29 14:47:11

Police have just released some security tapes showing Zimmerman right AFTER his arrest (aka right after he shot Martin). The video clearly shows that Zimmerman doesn't seem to have any visible injury on his head or face, which contradicts the neighborhood watchmanâEUTMs claim that 17-year-old Martin punched him in the head and slammed his face into a sidewalk prior to the shooting.

I'm not trying to imply anything, but what's making people think that's Zimmerman? Did someone just post it and say it was without anyone questioning them? It's not a good enough quality to see his face clearly, although he does look like Zimmerman. According to one of the witnesses Zimmerman was wearing a red sweater, but I guess he could have mistaken the orange jacket for a red sweater given the time and weather.

Like I said, I don't think Zimmerman intended to kill Martin, but there's no doubt he's going to jail for either manslaughter or murder because that's the only thing that'll get the enraged black community of America to chill out. When even the president thinks you're guilty and has addressed the issue, it doesn't matter whether or not you really did it.

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-29 14:55:25

At 3/29/12 12:46 PM, RacistBassist wrote:
Watcha gonna say now, RacistBassis?
That you think a surveillance video of him after the incident proves he didn't get attacked because there's no way in hell that somebody can end up being cleaned before being put into a cruiser?

I'm not trying to get too involved with this intellectual skirmish, but I think we can all agree that the video evidence released does not, in any way, help Zimmerman's case. We are led to believe that he was viciously attacked to the point where he suffered a broken nose and head injury that resulted in blood loss. Damage dealt to both the nose and skull, causing a wound, will be obvious. Broken noses are extremely bloody, and the video shows no evidence in his favor.

Now, I am not jumping to conclusions (as I do not side with either party); and, the video doesn't necessarily prove anything against Zimmerman. However, you must agree that the recording is a firm argument against the severity of the alleged scuffle between the two?

Even if his faced was "cleaned up" (perfectly, by the way), why would the police take the time to wash his clothes (assuming the fight resulted in a need for him to be cleaned up in the first place)?

RussiaToday : Aljazeera : TEDTalks : io9

"We have the Bill of Rights; what we need is a Bill of Responsibilities." ~ Bill Maher

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-29 18:23:32

The preceding post was probably made when I was wasted. Only a fool would think of it as fact.

Click here to see mushookieman get pwned.

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-29 18:25:51

The truth for all of you

A liberal muslim homosexual ACLU lawyer professor and abortion doctor was teaching a class on Karl Marx, known atheist

âEUBefore the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Marx and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!âEU

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, pro-life Navy SEAL champion who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decision made by the United States and joined the neighborhood watch stood up and held up a rock.

âEUHow old is this rock, pinhead?âEU

The arrogant professor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied âEUoe4.6 billion years, you stupid ChristianâEU

âEUWrong. ItâEUTMs been 5,000 years since God created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and evolution, as you say, is realâEU¦ then it should be a Skittle nowâEU

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of Origin of the Species. He stormed out of the room crying those liberal crocodile tears. The same tears liberals cry for the âEUoepoorâEU (who today live in such luxury that most own refrigerators) when they jealously try to claw justly earned wealth from the deserving job creators. There is no doubt that at this point our professor, Trayvon Martin, wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than a hoodie wearing sophist liberal professor. He wished so much that he had a gun to shoot himself from embarrassment, but he himself had petitioned against them!

The students applauded and all registered Republican that day and accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. An eagle named âEUoeSmall GovernmentâEU flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The pledge of allegiance was read several times, and God himself showed up and enacted a flat tax rate across the country.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died when the Navy SEAL followed him out the room and shot him in self-defense and Martin was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.

Semper Fi.
p.s. close the borders

" Let the metal flow " - Chuck Schuldiner

GUITARISTS Awesome sig by Tateos.

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-29 19:37:27

^
What...
The...
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*********************
**************************??????????????????/

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-29 22:38:23

At 3/29/12 07:37 PM, Revo357912 wrote: ^
What...
The...

He simply copied an urban legend and replaced the professor's name with Trayvon Martin.

I know because I been to Snopes.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-30 00:07:06

At 3/29/12 10:38 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote:
At 3/29/12 07:37 PM, Revo357912 wrote: ^
What...
The...
He simply copied an urban legend and replaced the professor's name with Trayvon Martin.

I know because I been to Snopes.

Didn't even know there was an urban legend as crazy as that. Thinks for the clarification.

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-30 00:24:25

At 3/30/12 12:07 AM, Revo357912 wrote:

Didn't even know there was an urban legend as crazy as that. Thinks for the clarification.

You're welcome, I even wrote a fanfic based on that.

It's more of a rewrite with my own style and weirder ending.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-30 15:30:18

George Zimmerman is innocent, at least two witnesses have Trayvon on top of Zimmerman, and it was heard that Trayvon allegedly said "You're going to die tonight" or something like that. This whole this was blown out of fucking proportions.

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-30 15:41:18

At 3/30/12 03:30 PM, cheese-man wrote: George Zimmerman is innocent, at least two witnesses have Trayvon on top of Zimmerman, and it was heard that Trayvon allegedly said "You're going to die tonight" or something like that. This whole this was blown out of fucking proportions.

Then comes the video showing Zimmerman and his "injuries", certainly doesn't help his case. Granted no one but Zimmerman knew what really happened but still, not looking good.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature