00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ArkihamVA just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder?

20,411 Views | 264 Replies

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-30 22:26:51

At 3/30/12 10:22 PM, RacistBassist wrote:
At 3/30/12 10:13 PM, Revo357912 wrote: Thats why you support bush and hate obama. Yes. And you like guns and the NRA. And your name has racist in it. What else are we missing...
Me hating Obama and not liking hyperbolic exaggerating amplification (And redundancy) about Bush's failure of a presidency=Me being a Republican. Yep. Perfect sense. Since when did I like the NRA? Although I do support guns. For small government (Yes, socially too). OH MY GOD MY NAME HAS RACIST IN IT, I MUST BE ONE. NEVER MIND THE OBVIOUS RHYME. YOUR NAME HAS REVO IN IT, YOU'RE CLEARLY SENTIENT (barely) SUNGLASSES

Yes, actually, my name does represent something. However, the 357912 you left out is a code which fills in the blanks.

I guess the old Hispanic saying is true (and here it is translated for you):
"I am not afraid of Idiots because they are Stupid, I am afraid of them because they are many"

And since I know your going to counter this, Just read who's saying what before me. Count them.

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-30 22:29:36

At 3/30/12 10:26 PM, Revo357912 wrote:

Please stop this.

cUNT DESTROYER

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-30 22:37:22

Cut it out.

Discuss the topic maturely while refraining from flaming each other.

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-30 22:36:35

I wont say it again, by the way.

If you can't behave, shut up.

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-30 23:22:34

It is amazing that a case like this is now controversial and getting so much media coverage for the first time. And hes not even a white guy.

"Even though you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool."-FurryFox

This is a temporary account. see JBK

Groups: Gay/Bi Users, Last.fmClub

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-30 23:32:23

At 3/30/12 11:22 PM, JBKalso wrote: It is amazing that a case like this is now controversial and getting so much media coverage for the first time. And hes not even a white guy.

dass cause its raciss

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-31 06:15:39

Pack of Blacks kidnapping, torturing, raping and butchering Whites in Tennessee? DAT DUN BE NO RACISM, OH LAWDY. Pack of Blacks gang rape prepubescent Hispanic girl in Texas? DAT GIRL LOOKED OLDA DAN SHE WAS AN DUN BE ASKING FOR IT, OH LAWDY. Pack of Blacks hospitalize a White kid for no apparent reason in Louisiana? THEY DUN BE LOOKIN TA RESEGREGATE BLACKS FROM DECENT FOLK, OH LAWDY. Zimmerman shoots a Black kid because he started throwing punches at him? MOTHERFUCKING INTERNATIONAL NEWS, AND WE AREN'T GOING TO BOTHER REPORTING THAT ZIMMERMAN WAS DEFENDING HIMSELF IN A COMPLETELY LEGAL WAY UNDER FLORIDA LAW! WE'LL ALSO MAKE HIM APPEAR RACIST!

What the fuck is wrong with people?

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-31 08:40:15

So basically, a black guy gets chased because he's black, chased by a known thug and criminal who probably threatened him under stand your ground, otherwise known as "shoot the fuck out of any hoody who comes through your neighborhood" laws, and people blame the black kid for trying to fight to (probably) disarm the guy? The only people who could possibly side with Zimmerman are Church fanatic Republican hillbillies.

The preceding post was probably made when I was wasted. Only a fool would think of it as fact.

Click here to see mushookieman get pwned.

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-31 09:50:32

At 3/31/12 06:15 AM, ABeastLikeNoneBefore wrote: Pack of Blacks kidnapping, torturing, raping and butchering Whites in Tennessee?

Double Standard. Black Standard.

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-31 10:25:52

At 3/31/12 08:40 AM, Rapacity wrote: So basically, a black guy gets chased because he's black, chased by a known thug and criminal who probably threatened him under stand your ground, otherwise known as "shoot the fuck out of any hoody who comes through your neighborhood" laws, and people blame the black kid for trying to fight to (probably) disarm the guy? The only people who could possibly side with Zimmerman are Church fanatic Republican hillbillies.

NO SHUT UP THE BLACK PEOPLE ARE CHIMPING OUT OVER THIS THIS IS A DOUBLE STANDARD CREATED BY THE EVIL BLACKS AND THE JEWS SHUT UP SHUT UP herf derf

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-31 11:16:25

At 3/31/12 06:15 AM, ABeastLikeNoneBefore wrote: Pack of Blacks kidnapping, torturing, raping and butchering Whites in Tennessee? DAT DUN BE NO RACISM, OH LAWDY. Pack of Blacks gang rape prepubescent Hispanic girl in Texas? DAT GIRL LOOKED OLDA DAN SHE WAS AN DUN BE ASKING FOR IT, OH LAWDY. Pack of Blacks hospitalize a White kid for no apparent reason in Louisiana? THEY DUN BE LOOKIN TA RESEGREGATE BLACKS FROM DECENT FOLK, OH LAWDY. Zimmerman shoots a Black kid because he started throwing punches at him? MOTHERFUCKING INTERNATIONAL NEWS, AND WE AREN'T GOING TO BOTHER REPORTING THAT ZIMMERMAN WAS DEFENDING HIMSELF IN A COMPLETELY LEGAL WAY UNDER FLORIDA LAW! WE'LL ALSO MAKE HIM APPEAR RACIST!

Yea... I'm pretty sure the others got arrested though, didn't they? If one of these didn't get arrested and put on trial, you could bet there would be big news over it. Ever heard of OJ Simpson?

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-31 11:22:09

At 3/31/12 11:14 AM, RacistBassist wrote: I'm sorry, but where was Trayvon cornered? The part where he yelled at Zimmerman and either approached him or stayed where he was?

Because you were there and saw it. Wait till more info comes out before parroting the same thing over and over.

Can you prove Trayvon had reason to act in self-defense? Brutally attacking somebody, especially when it turns out they were on the phone with police, after they've been behind you a short distance, is a great way to end up shot.

Well, make up your mind; was he brutally attacked or not? Bc if he was brutally attacked, it would have left some signs of damage even after being cleaned up, like a nose clip or a bandage or a cotton pad.

Now, see, if Zimmerman's van said "Neighborhood Watch" on it in big letters, the same way a police car says "Police" on it, this would be a different story. Not only that, but the name is "Neighborhood watch", not "Neighborhood Vigilante".

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-31 11:38:41

At 3/31/12 11:28 AM, RacistBassist wrote:
At 3/31/12 11:22 AM, Revo357912 wrote: Because you were there and saw it. Wait till more info comes out before parroting the same thing over and over.
Odd, because Trayvon said Zimmerman was behind him. He either had to stop and wait to start yelling, or he actively walked up and started yelling. Then again, Zimmerman also could have teleported. It really is funny. You give no shits about people claiming Trayvon was cornered. But when I say other wise it's a response about me not being there. Stop being a hypocrite.

Yes, the dead boy said Zimmerman was behind him. You say that the phone records are meaningless, because they are biased, and then use them in your example, yet you call me hypocrite. Does that make you a triple hypocrite then?
And like I said, wait till more info comes out. Your already supposing that Trayvon yelled like you were there. Why? Because Zimmerman said he yelled, you know, the guy who shot Trayvon.

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-31 11:59:35

At 3/31/12 11:39 AM, RacistBassist wrote: No, I say that the phone records from the girlfriend should not be a valid source when she talks about what she thinks she's heard and how it played out. However, when the thing you have on your side tells you that he wasn't cornered, then you probably shouldn't say he was cornered. No, because Trayvons girlfriend heard both parties yell, with Trayvon yelling first. That much is at least concrete, and not conjecture based on her behalf, unless it later turns out from the FBI that she lied about the whole thing in which case oops.

Actually, there are sources that say the FBI has a recording of the conversation, not her own word. It would be freaky if they do however. Darn Patriot Act....

Anyways, if Martin yelled first, who followed first? Also, how far away were they when the yelling began? How high was the yelling? Or the tone of it? We don't know these things.

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-31 12:07:09

At 3/31/12 10:25 AM, Halberd wrote:
NO SHUT UP THE BLACK PEOPLE ARE CHIMPING...

Because they are chimps! I mean to those who whines about this Trayvon shit.

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-31 23:24:24

At 3/31/12 08:12 PM, RacistBassist wrote: You're right. We don't know these things. Better just say Zimmerman cornered him and started it.

We don't know. We do know, however, if Zimmerman did as he was advised to and had not played "wanna be cop", Martin would be alive.

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-31 23:28:16

At 3/31/12 12:22 PM, Kane-Farrell wrote: america is such a lovely country, isn't it?

More so than Ireland with IRA running around.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-31 23:30:23

At 3/31/12 11:28 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote:
At 3/31/12 12:22 PM, Kane-Farrell wrote: america is such a lovely country, isn't it?
More so than Ireland with IRA running around.

hahahahaha this guy clearly knows what he is talking about

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-04-01 01:35:28

What the fuck is with the arguer? Zimmerman should be charged with murder, no questions asked.

People like Racist and that other kid blows shit out way of proportion, arguing about simple things like this.

Moved to new account.

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-04-01 03:57:25

The because he's black doesn't apply here trevon was provoked because he was being stalked by a community watchman which by the way aren't suppose to even have weapons. The job of a community watchman is to report crimes NOT act upon them.

Based on radio talk Trevon got tired of running turned to confront the aggressor and was then shot.

here

There's evidence of a scuffle and based on eye witness it seems as though Treyvon provoked George into shooting him.

"The guy on the bottom, who I believe had a red sweater on, was yelling to me âEU~Help, help,âEUTM and I told him to stop and I was calling 911. I got upstairs and looked down, the person that was on top beating up the other guy was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point,âEU

This being the case Zimmerman's hands isn't exactly clean either.

- As said before Neighborhood watch are suppose to report crimes not act upon them.

- His reasons for pursuit were based solely on racial profiling.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-04-01 05:54:14

At 4/1/12 04:18 AM, AnonymousOfCali wrote:

So threatening to kill someone while beating them is a reasonable response to being followed?

What are you talking about?

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-04-01 06:01:56

At 4/1/12 05:56 AM, AnonymousOfCali wrote:
Just saying most I would expect someone to do if they thought I was following them is either run away or call the police. Its not like zimmerman was looking to get fucked up.

I already stated Trayvon screwed up I'm also stating Zimmerman's hands are dirty too.

QOTW:

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-04-01 06:11:27

At 4/1/12 06:04 AM, AnonymousOfCali wrote:
At 4/1/12 06:01 AM, II2none wrote:
Well at most if this hypothetical scenario is true he will be charged with like, bad (police)work?

He's not a cop.

I'm pretty sure racial profiling has little to no gravity here. He didn't commit a hate crime.

True but he did judge a "threat" based on his clothes and hand positions. I'd be satisfied if he lost his community watch privileged.

QOTW:

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-04-01 06:21:57

Martin decided to jump him and begun the assault on Zimmerman. Trayvon was fully aware he was in deep shit shit when he attacked an innocent neighborhood guard. I hope the jury rules not guilty. Harsh pill to shallow but thats the Stand Your Ground Law.

Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder?

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-04-01 08:12:14

Opening his funeral prior to opening officiation with the 11 key notes of Frederic Chopin's Piano Sonata No. 2, Opus 35, or the Funeral March as others prefer to call it. That's how I start funerals, before any officiaton, presentation of patriotic colors, the pledge of allegiance recited, the national anthem or religious hymns sung, prayers or invocation delivered, eulogies given, condolences expressed, etc.

Same thing happened with Captain Girl from Drawn Together and Charlie Harper from Two And A Half Men (that was Charlie Sheen's character on the latter program) at their funerals, it will probably happen with Trayvon Martin at his.

And I hope justice is served for George Zimmerman for Trayvon's shooting death, and when he is locked up, I hope to hear the same eleven notes. The same thing happened with an age-old baseball-team owner named George Beansteiner (from the "Pinky at the Bat" episode of Pinky and the Brain), after being fired from his job, and Angelica from Rugrats for what was probably known as "abuse of the pig". But Zimmerman is another story. I hope what he did to Trayvon is wrong, and I hope his family wants Zimmerman himself to be sentenced to death. And I hope racist justice is served, and I hope Jesse Jackson and the people at the NAACP should be happy about justice for Trayvon and his family, as well as capital punishment for George Zimmerman.

The Eldorado is dead. Long live the Eldorado.

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-04-01 11:13:36

Zimmerman's brother claimed that the medical records will prove the injuries to be real.

What do you think?

Will it help his case?

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-04-01 11:21:41

At 4/1/12 03:01 AM, RacistBassist wrote:
At 4/1/12 01:35 AM, CritcalOne wrote: What the fuck is with the arguer? Zimmerman should be charged with murder, no questions asked.

People like Racist and that other kid blows shit out way of proportion, arguing about simple things like this.
Can I bash your head against the ground as many times as I want while you have no one to help you?

Whatever. Zimmerman stalked, profiled, and engaged this kid. He had to stand up for himself, dumbass. Shooting him instead of shoving him off is a pussy move.

Moved to new account.

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-04-01 11:33:51

At 4/1/12 11:33 AM, RacistBassist wrote:
At 4/1/12 11:21 AM, CritcalOne wrote: Whatever. Zimmerman stalked, profiled, and engaged this kid. He had to stand up for himself, dumbass. Shooting him instead of shoving him off is a pussy move.
That guys been behind me on the phone for a block. I better start hitting his head against the ground.

Also, where is your source that he engaged the kid?

Also, a fun fact, he didn't profile the kid, besides the hoodie part. The audio was edited to remove the question when dispatch asked what the kid looked like.

um, i dont know, just about every media outlet in the USA?

PS - nice contradiction on the last bolded there.

Moved to new account.

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-04-01 11:52:37

Trayvon Martin= Boss N-i-gger.

The preceding post was probably made when I was wasted. Only a fool would think of it as fact.

Click here to see mushookieman get pwned.

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-04-01 12:12:10

At 4/1/12 11:52 AM, Rapacity wrote: Trayvon Martin= Boss N-i-gger.

N-i-g-g-a H_i_g_g_a!