• 5 Replies
MushookieMan
MushookieMan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Circumcision Jan. 14th, 2009 @ 05:59 PM

Nice job Jade, locking a legitimate discussion thread based purely on your personal opinion of the matter. What are you going to do next, lock thread's discussing homosexuality? That thread broke no rules!

At 1/14/09 05:52 PM, JadeTheAssassin wrote:
At 1/14/09 05:48 PM, insanegiraffe wrote:
holy shit you need to chill out.
it isnt 'ritualistic mutilation'....
You could say the same thing about foot binding, or female circumcision, or carving skin out of your back to make those cool scar tattoos that you can see on BME, or or or.

"Mutilation" implies intentions of giving someone pain and using methods of torture. Circumcision is preemptive cosmetic surgery; performed by the medical community as a regular procedure! Parents make the choice, it isn't forced upon their children by the government. It hardly matters anyways, IT'S A FUCKING PIECE OF SKIN.

Come back when you aren't a girl Jade...

You would be better off fighting against parents that get their young daughter's ears pierced without them really having a choice.

YET, that is another trivial thing, with no real effect on someone's quality of life.

BBS Signature
Proottalfain
Proottalfain
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Circumcision Jan. 14th, 2009 @ 06:01 PM

Jade is one of the fairer mods out here, so don't expect much people to back you.

My signature was old so I changed it.

BBS Signature
Dangan
Dangan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 55
Blank Slate

At 1/14/09 05:59 PM, MushookieMan wrote: Nice job Jade, locking a legitimate discussion thread based purely on your personal opinion of the blah blah blah

Oh shut the fuck up and deal with it.

This will only result in a ban you fucking moron.

Unlimited-Access
Unlimited-Access
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate

Oh for the love of fucking god....

awsome-o123
awsome-o123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Circumcision Jan. 14th, 2009 @ 06:02 PM

Dude, she does that all the time, git over it.

Hey, ass hole, apples?

BBS Signature
JadeTheAssassin
JadeTheAssassin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Artist
Response to Circumcision Jan. 14th, 2009 @ 06:03 PM

At 1/14/09 05:59 PM, MushookieMan wrote: Nice job Jade, locking a legitimate discussion thread based purely on your personal opinion of the matter. What are you going to do next, lock thread's discussing homosexuality? That thread broke no rules!

Mmm, considering you're being condenscending of other people's legitimate opinions, starting a big argument that, you know, doesn't really belong in General.

Nothing about my personal opinions. Stating, you know, fact. And, you know, making it so you guys don't get banned for flaming/trolling each other.

You know, like you're doing with me right now.

"Mutilation" implies intentions of giving someone pain and using methods of torture. Circumcision is preemptive cosmetic surgery; performed by the medical community as a regular procedure! Parents make the choice, it isn't forced upon their children by the government. It hardly matters anyways, IT'S A FUCKING PIECE OF SKIN.

Rrrrrrrright. Proof of no pain in infants when the procedure is done? How would you remember if it hurt or not, since, you know, there seems to be no memories before the age of 3 or so.

That is YOUR opinion.
Which belongs in POLITICS.

Come back when you aren't a girl Jade...

Yeah, because that really fucking makes a fucking difference on my OPINION.

You would be better off fighting against parents that get their young daughter's ears pierced without them really having a choice.

You would be better being angry at your wall.

YET, that is another trivial thing, with no real effect on someone's quality of life.

As is this topic.

Don't remake topics solely to put me on the spot, because either way, you're going to lose, since you're going to get banned for remaking a topic. And harassing a mod.

Byebye.

Tsukino Usagi of the NG /a/ {Sig by cast}
A ninja may be fast, but my dick is faster.

BBS Signature