00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

eggomaniach just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Redesign Bug Reporting

41,124 Views | 394 Replies

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-09 21:34:20

At 3 minutes ago, SolidToad wrote: Uploading any profile pictures immediately cuts it into a corner of the pic, and doesn't show the whole thing. DA PHUQ....

Well, it does seem like you're trying to upload a huge image. Doesn't the option to crop the image when you try to upload it come up? That should be what's happening.

Why don't you try resizing the image? Because the uploader doesn't re-size images for you, it just lets you crop them.

BBS Signature

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-09 21:55:22

At 19 minutes ago, YoungAndWise wrote:
At 3 minutes ago, SolidToad wrote: Uploading any profile pictures immediately cuts it into a corner of the pic, and doesn't show the whole thing. DA PHUQ....
Well, it does seem like you're trying to upload a huge image. Doesn't the option to crop the image when you try to upload it come up? That should be what's happening.

Why don't you try resizing the image? Because the uploader doesn't re-size images for you, it just lets you crop them.

Mine just says :Fakepath// and something and then it goes to a "CANNOT DO THIS SHIT MAAAAAN" page.

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-09 22:35:07

BBS Signature

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-09 22:41:16

At 4 minutes ago, wwwyzzerdd wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/wiki/help-information/content-brow sing

WHAT ARE YOU HIDING FROM US!?!

It's probally just an unfinished page, relax.

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-09 23:37:47

what does this even mean?
i was uploading an mp3 but its saying i wasn't uploading a valid mp3 file

Redesign Bug Reporting

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-10 02:54:08

I am not gaining exp anymore. I am stuck at 7,160 / 7,510 I have done more then 5 submissions a day and made sure my votes registered by looking for the little thing appear under my name that shows the voting power.
I am using Google Chrome and and Internet explorer 9
Windows 7 32 bit.

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-10 03:01:17

At 5 minutes ago, Bornaprophet wrote: I am not gaining exp anymore. I am stuck at 7,160 / 7,510 I have done more then 5 submissions a day and made sure my votes registered by looking for the little thing appear under my name that shows the voting power.
I am using Google Chrome and and Internet explorer 9
Windows 7 32 bit.

OKay my exp is working again YAY! Just dont know who to talk to, that can help get back my 3 days of lost exp.

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-10 03:10:19

I don't know if it's a glitch or not, but for whatever reason, when I deposited my daily points, I wasn't told "you have 4 more to go" or anything, I'm not sure I even deposited at all.

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-10 05:38:28

At 12 hours ago, Pokemonpoeguygcn wrote: I searched through the thread and nobody else has posted here about this.
Anytime I open up an art submission like this one from the Art Portal, the page will sometimes look like this.

^ this.

I'm not sure if it's already been highlighted yet (I had a browse, but I couldn't spot it),
But if people submit work into the art portal it doesn't show up on the latest submissions, since they are being recognised as sketches. Despite being marked as completed works.

I also left a review on this pic, but it ain't showing up.
http://turkeyonastick.newgrounds.com/reviews/art

... also I sometimes can't use the BBS HTML buttons. :/

Using Firefox 10.0.

BBS Signature

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-10 07:05:14

At 7 hours ago, Viper50 wrote: what does this even mean?

Make it sure that it is sampled at 44.1 kHz (44100 Hz).

At 3 hours ago, phsychopath wrote: I don't know if it's a glitch or not, but for whatever reason, when I deposited my daily points, I wasn't told "you have 4 more to go" or anything, I'm not sure I even deposited at all.

Yes, you do deposit the experience, but the system doesn't give you any notifications. This is being worked on.

BBS Signature

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-10 08:08:04

A few things. OS is Windows Vista and Browser is Firefox 10. First of all, I can't upload a picture for my newsposts anymore. Uploading pictures itself works for posts and also for making icons, but it is broken for newsposts.
I also can't add an embed video on my newsposts, I get that error: "nu url found", I tried it with and without the http part that gets automatically added.
And one more issue. The genre modding tools are buggy at this point. The tags don't update most times, I have to submit them multiple times which is annoying.

Tuturu~ ♫

Without truth, there is no justice.

Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users

BBS Signature

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-10 11:34:52

At 59 minutes ago, Zachary wrote: I don't believe this is a bug. From what I've noticed once you update the information it just takes a few seconds for the server to completely change the tags / genre etc.

Maybe try clearing your cache after you update the genres and see if that works, because for me after a minute the genres change to what I have set them to.

Sometimes I clear my cache and my changes are reflected, but sometimes it doesn't work. I, too, have to submit them more than once every now and then. I'll test if it's just a matter of waiting a bit, then.

BBS Signature

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-10 12:55:12

I haven't been getting banned, Isn't that a bug?
Not sure if mods are just being lazy or if I'm finally doing something right.

Myspace

Website Coming SoonPurevolume

<BR>Perfection Confection Sugar, you can use it on babies.

BBS Signature

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-10 13:02:23

I just got a bug.
I dunno if this just happened to you too or not, the layout of newgrounds went all hazy for a few minutues.
I'm using firefox &windows7

Redesign Bug Reporting

Myspace

Website Coming SoonPurevolume

<BR>Perfection Confection Sugar, you can use it on babies.

BBS Signature

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-10 13:03:56

At A few seconds ago, MisterWonderful wrote: I just got a bug.
I dunno if this just happened to you too or not, the layout of newgrounds went all hazy for a few minutues.
I'm using firefox &windows7

Same thing happened to me! I'm using Chrome. It lasted less than a minute.

I laugh at your sigs!

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-10 13:22:50

At 7 hours ago, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: I also left a review on this pic, but it ain't showing up.
http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/cenaf/tzeench-daemonette

When I click on that embedded link, it just takes me to the NG homepage.

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-10 13:23:53

At A few seconds ago, big-jonny-13 wrote:
At 7 hours ago, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: I also left a review on this pic, but it ain't showing up.
http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/cenaf/tzeench-daemonette
When I click on that embedded link, it just takes me to the NG homepage.

I meant it takes me to the "browse art portal" page

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-10 13:25:34

At 6 hours ago, YoungAndWise wrote:
At 7 hours ago, Viper50 wrote: what does this even mean?
Make it sure that it is sampled at 44.1 kHz (44100 Hz).

i did though
and it still said that

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-10 13:30:30

Just noticed another bug.
It says under my stats that I have 22 art submissions, but I only have 7.

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-10 13:31:46

At A few seconds ago, big-jonny-13 wrote: Just noticed another bug.

Forgot to include image.

Redesign Bug Reporting

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-10 13:34:04

At 48 seconds ago, big-jonny-13 wrote: Just noticed another bug.

Haha, my case is a little different with those stats. Apparently I'm so good that despite not having any art submissions I got scouted 827 times.

Redesign Bug Reporting

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-10 13:35:06

At 16 hours ago, BareNakedMike wrote: Despite clicking on remember log in info, I keep getting logged out every time I leave the site and come back.

This has been annoying me quite a bit.

At 2 minutes ago, big-jonny-13 wrote: Just noticed another bug.

Same, mine says 9 even though I have 4. I think it's counting the things I've deleted, too.

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-10 14:31:20

I'm not sure if this has been addressed yet (I looked through the topic, might've missed it), or if anybody else is experiencing it, but I have to login every time I come to the site, even though I have the "save info" option clicked. It's no big deal in the grand scheme of things, its just that sometimes I forget to login, and then I vote on a submission, and after remembering to log in I can't vote on that submission anymore (I'm not even sure it gets counted).

I'm using the latest Firefox, and Windows.

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-10 19:00:47

Just posted in a topic trying to link something with the linking button (makes text clickable) and it doesn't work, nor do the other tag buttons. Kinda felt ghetto blasting a full URL in a thread..

he who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man

BBS Signature

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-10 19:17:35

I can't get my new cartoon to keep it's tags. I must have re-entered the tags on it ten times already, but it never keeps any of them.

It's this way on Firefox 9.0.1 and on Internet Explorer 9.04

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-10 22:38:32

When I go to view all my trophies, it says I have none listed, although it lists them on the movies and game pages.
Also, I was just added to a movie that got a trophy, but it's not updated on my stats page.

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-11 00:40:52

Am I the only one who sees the posts cropped like that?

Redesign Bug Reporting

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-11 07:23:29

Firefox Windows Vista...

I seem to be unable to delete newsposts from my userpage.

The deletion confirmation messages come up, and I select ok both times, but the newspost remains.

От каждого по способностям, каждому по потребностям

BBS Signature

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-11 13:59:29

In the classic portal, I've seen this submission (Day on the Internet) under judgment for a few days now.

Yet the submission has been deleted.

Also, Windows Vista 32 bit, Firefox.

Redesign Bug Reporting

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.

BBS Signature

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2012-02-11 14:14:13

it shows the tank icon instead of NG on some tabs

Redesign Bug Reporting

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature