00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kingkavvvv just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Redesign Bug Reporting

40,981 Views | 394 Replies

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2013-02-02 16:33:31

At 2/2/13 11:02 AM, SCTE3 wrote: Helpful / Useless / Abusive buttons for reviews are broken.
all 3 can be clicked instead of one

I'm getting this as well. I'm completely unable to rate/flag anything right now.

EGB || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2013-02-05 20:31:10

Might not really be a bug, but I don't think it's intentional. In the blog replies feed, the name of the blog they posted on goes away if you reply right from the feed page.
Older post, with post title
New post, that I just replied to and the title went away
Same new post, after refreshing

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2013-02-05 20:31:55

I'd like to report a fly on my wall right in front of me what the fuck.
Give this is happening post redesign I can only blame it on TomsPulp.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2013-02-10 23:16:20

Just noticed this: I'd like to report that hovering over Agnry Faic for 4+ seconds no longer does the "WHWGAHGAGFHAGWH, WHAT'RE YOU LOOKIN' AT?! Hmmm...?" thing.

that's a glitch in MY book!

Response to Redesign Bug Reporting 2013-04-02 14:15:37

Around October last year, going through my profile I saw that my art reviews are blank. Not deleted, there's just nothing in the place where the text should be. I thought back then that it would fix itself and forgot all about it. It's still like this now.. Here's the link.

And I didn't post anything controversial or the like so I don't think a mod deleted them - it's a bug. I checked with multiple web browsers (Firefox, Opera, IE - all fully updated, even with all addons disabled) and computers. My one is a Windows 7 32-bit

I'm bringing this up now cause I was going to start uploading my work and get active in the NG art community. I'd really appreciate if someone took the time to check if everything was all right.