00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Hopper0723 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How do you eat you're pizza?

3,207 Views | 58 Replies

Response to How do you eat you're pizza? 2011-11-14 22:42:04

At 11/14/11 10:27 PM, chiefindomer wrote:
At 11/14/11 10:23 PM, convict357 wrote: I'm eating pizza right now.

With a fork.
I have a friend who eats pizza with a fork and knife. I've always found it to be pretty weird when people do that.

To you at least, I used to use a fork and a knife, now I just use a fork.

And I finished my pizza right now.

Click my sig, it says so.

BBS Signature

Response to How do you eat you're pizza? 2011-11-14 22:47:16

If there are pineapples on it I'll pull them off and eat them first, then the crust, then I'll go at it from crust to tip the whole time.

Hondas,Hookers,HKS motorsports and Hard yiffing, it's all good | I love AE86's!! |formerly towellyfan | Herro Roo makes the best yiff known to civilization

BBS Signature

Response to How do you eat you're pizza? 2011-11-14 22:50:48

At 11/14/11 10:38 PM, WallofYawn wrote:
At 11/14/11 10:29 PM, JebbaL wrote: I do it like in the picture and fold it in half. Unless it's REAL pizza, like Chicago deep dish... mmmmmmmmm
I'm sorry, but deep dish pizza just isn't pizza bro. Don't get me wrong, I like it, a lot, but it's not pizza man. REAL pizza is the old school italian way. I like my pizza traditional.(even tho I'm not italian)

That means flat dough, with sauce, cheese, meat, and cooked in a brick oven with coals.

Haha, fair enough. I am actually Italian, though! I meant real pizza as in high quality, not authentic Italian ;)

Response to How do you eat you're pizza? 2011-11-14 23:16:56

i microwave it boiling hot and put cold ketchup on it

tastes good

I use smileys when im clinically depressed =3

BBS Signature

Response to How do you eat you're pizza? 2011-11-14 23:23:06

At 11/14/11 08:50 PM, DarkAltair wrote: I eat the crust first, I'm strange like that.

You're not alone.

Response to How do you eat you're pizza? 2011-11-14 23:28:51

If it's the type of pizza in OP's pic I fold it. If I'm at a restaurant, I'll use a fork and spoon.

I don't eat pizza anymore except for bulking season

|NG Is Dead|

BBS Signature

Response to How do you eat you're pizza? 2011-11-15 00:36:57

The fuck do you think? I shove it down my throat and choke on it. (you all may commence with the cock suck jokes)

HahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. funny guy over here, look at 'im.

BBS Signature

Response to How do you eat you're pizza? 2011-11-15 00:38:15

i open my pepperonis wide and try not to get cheese everwhere

Response to How do you eat you're pizza? 2011-11-15 00:50:54

At 11/14/11 09:00 PM, Sneak-a-Toke wrote: Just because you don't like to fold your pizza doesn't mean it's a bad idea. What if i had some unusual pizza instead of pepperoni, with lots of sauce, onions, chicken and other goodies. I wouldn't want these toppings to fall off when I'm taking a bite so i would fold the pizza

Sorry, but you're wrong. Also, folding pizza is objectively wrong. And the people who do it are corrupters of one of the last bastions of non-bourgeois consumptive hedonism, the luxury of the masses. By applying your sick utilitarian folding, you are generating an abomination that eliminates one of the purest pleasures provided in universally accessible quantity and price.

BBS Signature

Response to How do you eat you're pizza? 2011-11-15 01:11:09

Crust first, but then I turn it around and eat from the other end again.

This is a signature.

BBS Signature

Response to How do you eat you're pizza? 2011-11-15 01:14:01

From the tip of the slice towards the crust, or folded, or from the sides.

Response to How do you eat you're pizza? 2011-11-15 01:33:32

At 11/15/11 12:50 AM, Bolo wrote:

Sorry, but you're wrong. Also, folding pizza is objectively wrong. And the people who do it are corrupters of one of the last bastions of non-bourgeois consumptive hedonism, the luxury of the masses. By applying your sick utilitarian folding, you are generating an abomination that eliminates one of the purest pleasures provided in universally accessible quantity and price.

Oh no, everyone make way for the pizza marxist, lol. I found that very entertaining man, lol. Way to go.

Response to How do you eat you're pizza? 2011-11-15 08:09:32

I slice it in four pieces, like a boss
Then I eat it, also like a boss.

I love pizza.

Response to How do you eat you're pizza? 2011-11-15 09:11:43

If it's too hot I'll eat it with a fork and a knife.

BBS Signature

Response to How do you eat you're pizza? 2011-11-15 09:12:57

I fold it like you and eat away. Rarely use a fork and knife, almost never

Response to How do you eat you're pizza? 2011-11-15 09:37:11

start from the top and work my way down. ya know like most people.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to How do you eat you're pizza? 2011-11-15 09:41:00

I AM PIZZA!?

Response to How do you eat you're pizza? 2011-11-15 10:30:18

i just eat it after a joint or 2

i will form my foot in your ass!

BBS Signature

Response to How do you eat you're pizza? 2011-11-15 12:00:28

i cut myself open and put it inside

Lost the love of heaven above, Chose the lust of the earth below

Eleven saintly shrouded men, Came to wash my sins away

Sig by Valjylmyr

BBS Signature

Response to How do you eat you're pizza? 2011-11-15 12:01:41

Similar to how it is done on that picture I suppose.

never given it any deeper thought

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to How do you eat you're pizza? 2011-11-15 12:06:36

I once had the craziest way to eat pizza, now I have a more standard way. I usually start with the crusts (especially if it happens to have cheese in it) and then I either start from the bottom up or the top down. I usually do no two in a row the same way. Sometimes, if I have three slices of pizza, I try to have something special for the third one. I mostly improvise on how I'm going to eat that last one.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to How do you eat you're pizza? 2011-11-15 12:15:30

Are there people who lick off the cheese and topping first? Sounds weird to me. I wouldn't like being left with a tasteless, soaked-in-saliva piece of dough in the end and I prefer the taste explosion of a good bite.

Usually I just slice it up in eight pieces, grab a piece and start eating from the tip. Sometimes I use a knife and fork when it's a kind of topping that slides right off when I pick up the piece.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to How do you eat you're pizza? 2011-11-16 15:58:18

At 11/15/11 12:15 PM, Auz wrote: Are there people who lick off the cheese and topping first?

Aw, dude, I used to do that! I thought I was the only person who did that!

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to How do you eat you're pizza? 2011-11-16 15:59:40

I guess I eat it normally?

I like StarCraft.

BBS Signature

Response to How do you eat you're pizza? 2011-11-16 16:02:42

At 11/14/11 08:48 PM, xXDarkDestineyXx wrote: How do you eat you're pizza? Folded in half ... taco-style. Lick off all the cheese & topping's first, or just scarf it all down?

This is an excellent topic, I had just discussed this earlier at lunch with my friends. Living in Atlanta they all usually scoff it down as quickly as possible. This seems rather barbaric and sloppy in my view.

I've never lived anywhere besides here but my parents are New York born and raised and usually fold there pizzas. i developed the practice myself over the last couple of years through observation although when eating New York style pizza the sauce tends to bubble over the top and scold my hand.

Perhaps there is no perfect way to eat pizza?

Response to How do you eat you're pizza? 2011-11-16 16:15:45

I tend to eat it flat, from the tip to the crust, and then I usually end up turning it and eating along the crust half way through.

Like this:

How do you eat you're pizza?

Response to How do you eat you're pizza? 2011-11-16 16:39:37

I eat my pizza different each time. Sometimes I scarf it down, other times I cut it into bitesize squares, like a sophisticated man.

Let us wallow in the filth of the void clinging to one another.

Formerly Schizo-sephy.

Response to How do you eat you're pizza? 2011-11-16 16:46:53

What a dumbass.

I eat my pizza with a knife and fork. Mmm.

Some people feel content to pour syrup on shit and call it pancakes their whole lives.

Response to How do you eat you're pizza? 2011-11-16 16:46:59

i would eat the pizza then, buy the extra sauce dip

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg