00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Care2mchBEAR just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Fuck Did I Just Read?(nsfw)

1,908 Views | 28 Replies

The Fuck Did I Just Read?(nsfw) 2011-09-17 01:08:16

NSFW

I mean really, c'mon now. The fact that, that website exists tells me that there are atleast a few thousands zoophiles out there, who want questions answered.

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature

Response to The Fuck Did I Just Read?(nsfw) 2011-09-17 01:12:32

Next thing you now it'll be acceptable to marry animals and have human hybrids. Seriously people it's called sexual fantasies for a reason Cause that's where it belongs in your head and only brought to life through drawings. PERIOD.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to The Fuck Did I Just Read?(nsfw) 2011-09-17 01:13:10

At 9/17/11 01:08 AM, ModernPatriot wrote: NSFW

I mean really, c'mon now. The fact that, that website exists tells me that there are atleast a few thousands zoophiles out there, who want questions answered.

if you think that's scary, see beastforum.com and observe how many members are active

1513 user(s) active in the past 60 minutes

certainly beats newgrounds

I have a message for the political elites in Washington, D.C. The United States of America is not going to become the United States of Europe, not on our watch. - HERMAN CAIN

BBS Signature

Response to The Fuck Did I Just Read?(nsfw) 2011-09-17 01:14:52

Huh... Neat-o. That is pretty damn odd though...

Thank you Ryan for the AWESOME sig!

REDESIGN FINALLY!! YESSSS!!! | MLP: FiM Crew | Anime Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Fuck Did I Just Read?(nsfw) 2011-09-17 01:15:26

Faith in humanity - over 9000.

Enter Thy Metal Hell

www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature

Response to The Fuck Did I Just Read?(nsfw) 2011-09-17 01:25:17

Oh look, another fetish site. I don't know why you actually read it - took one look at the address and didn't need to know any more.

However, the very fact that you've never heard of there being fetish sites before means all the more reason to leave them the hell alone - they don't smother everyone in their fucking weird sex practices, and that's respectable.

There are very many of these, and most of them attract thousands of people at the least. That's all you ever need to know.

Response to The Fuck Did I Just Read?(nsfw) 2011-09-17 01:28:10

Wtf? I think I just lost faith in humanity! The links were just disgusting!(I only read the names and I still feel like throwing up!)

BBS Signature

Response to The Fuck Did I Just Read?(nsfw) 2011-09-17 01:30:52

At 9/17/11 01:25 AM, Lintire wrote: Oh look, another fetish site. I don't know why you actually read it - took one look at the address and didn't need to know any more.

However, the very fact that you've never heard of there being fetish sites before means all the more reason to leave them the hell alone - they don't smother everyone in their fucking weird sex practices, and that's respectable.

There are very many of these, and most of them attract thousands of people at the least. That's all you ever need to know.

I knew that here were fetish websites but I didn't think that there would be one about zoophilia. The furthest that I thought this went was lolicon, shotacon, and furry-Dom.

Didn't think there were enough people that practiced zoophilia for there to actually be a website about it.

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature

Response to The Fuck Did I Just Read?(nsfw) 2011-09-17 01:33:09

Zoophile, just a different word for beastiality needed because you know its wrong

Posting from my Epic 4G on the now network

BBS Signature

Response to The Fuck Did I Just Read?(nsfw) 2011-09-17 01:40:06

At 9/17/11 01:30 AM, ModernPatriot wrote

I knew that here were fetish websites but I didn't think that there would be one about zoophilia. The furthest that I thought this went was lolicon, shotacon, and furry-Dom.

Didn't think there were enough people that practiced zoophilia for there to actually be a website about it.

Ummm, this raises a big question though: how exactly did you find this website?

BBS Signature

Response to The Fuck Did I Just Read?(nsfw) 2011-09-17 01:51:36

At 9/17/11 01:40 AM, TruBluFoxx wrote: At 9/17/11 01:30 AM, ModernPatriot wrote

Ummm, this raises a big question though: how exactly did you find this website?

I wiki'd 'goatse' because I didn't know what it was, and it said something about 'dolphinsex' or something, so I googled that.

I was curious..

BBS Signature

Response to The Fuck Did I Just Read?(nsfw) 2011-09-17 02:21:24

Shut up smart ass.

BBS Signature

Response to The Fuck Did I Just Read?(nsfw) 2011-09-17 02:27:17

At 9/17/11 01:37 AM, Piggler wrote: I got an erection.

UGH GTFO SICK FUCK!!111!!!1

Get lyrically fit!!!!

Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature

Response to The Fuck Did I Just Read?(nsfw) 2011-09-17 02:48:23

At 9/17/11 02:27 AM, Devilshadow666 wrote:
At 9/17/11 01:37 AM, Piggler wrote: I got an erection.
UGH GTFO SICK FUCK!!111!!!1

YEAH INORITE, WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM!?11!!!!!!1

BBS Signature

Response to The Fuck Did I Just Read?(nsfw) 2011-09-17 02:54:50

I'm glad I didn't click.

Response to The Fuck Did I Just Read?(nsfw) 2011-09-17 02:58:59

Neat, a guide to dolphin sex! Just what I was looking for!

"Is this not a reasonable place to park?"

BBS Signature

Response to The Fuck Did I Just Read?(nsfw) 2011-09-17 04:18:03

Newgrounds used to advertise that sort of stuff in their banners before.

| Facebook | last.fm | Steam |

it's just diana ross slowed down 11/10 it's fuckin awful

BBS Signature

Response to The Fuck Did I Just Read?(nsfw) 2011-09-17 04:30:42

At 9/17/11 01:08 AM, ModernPatriot wrote: NSFW

Yeah, because I'm sure you just RANDOMLY stumbled upon that and no specific searching was involved whatsoever.

Freak.

Response to The Fuck Did I Just Read?(nsfw) 2011-09-17 05:14:54

Everyone has a fetish; no one needs to be judged by those who disagree about it.

Join chat | In Obscurity Forever.| Least noticed user '13? Vote for me!

Sig by Me.

BBS Signature

Response to The Fuck Did I Just Read?(nsfw) 2011-09-17 05:16:57

beastforum.com

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to The Fuck Did I Just Read?(nsfw) 2011-09-17 05:20:01

the u.s. government puts you on a watch list if you visit beastforum.com

true story

I have a message for the political elites in Washington, D.C. The United States of America is not going to become the United States of Europe, not on our watch. - HERMAN CAIN

BBS Signature

Response to The Fuck Did I Just Read?(nsfw) 2011-09-17 05:25:22

@OP:

You know that in this very instant you're jeopardizing the normal sexuality of many Furries... right?

How will you sleep at night knowing that you just ruined their already unstable youth?

Response to The Fuck Did I Just Read?(nsfw) 2011-09-17 05:33:00

At 9/17/11 05:14 AM, Tribal wrote: Everyone has a fetish; no one needs to be judged by those who disagree about it.

^this. People who judge other people on their fetish are stupid to be honest.

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to The Fuck Did I Just Read?(nsfw) 2011-09-17 05:37:46

At 9/17/11 05:33 AM, tally1989 wrote: ^this. People who judge other people on their fetish are stupid to be honest.

^ Clearly another animal fucker.

Response to The Fuck Did I Just Read?(nsfw) 2011-09-17 05:51:17

Eh, the general consensus is to not give a shit unless they shove that fetish in your face. INB4 someone saying "furries" and sparking another bad hate war.

Publicly announcing sites like these only gives those sort of people attention anyways, much like those cruel and/or gross Youtube videos whom everybody seems so fond of sharing on forums. So - don't mention it and it wouldn't seem like such a huge problem.

furry

filler

BBS Signature

Response to The Fuck Did I Just Read?(nsfw) 2011-09-17 05:53:50

At 9/17/11 05:39 AM, MrPercie wrote:
At 9/17/11 05:37 AM, TrueLAD wrote:
^ Clearly another animal fucker.
and is that a bad thing?

cmon, scat and necro philics have got too be the worst if anything, leave the beasties and the furries alone

Don't reason this way. There's always going to be someone worse than you, but that doesn't mean that you're better.

If you need a reference point, use the good examples as a reference to where you're standing... not the bad.

*sigh*... I see so much confusion in here

Response to The Fuck Did I Just Read?(nsfw) 2011-09-17 06:18:08

At 9/17/11 05:25 AM, SFaPiL2 wrote: @OP:

You know that in this very instant you're jeopardizing the normal sexuality of many Furries... right?

How will you sleep at night knowing that you just ruined their already unstable youth?

I don't care bro, I don't care at all.

BBS Signature

Response to The Fuck Did I Just Read?(nsfw) 2011-09-17 06:53:34

There used to be a dolphinsex.org that explained how to get a dolphin to mate with you...that was back in 2001-2002...

This isn't new stuff..

!NG Birthday List! :3 Current Count: 151 <3|||HELLO OPERATOR!|||Greatest Thread Ever!

Formerly, and still,Rahvin-the-vampire. Thanks Valjylmyr :)

BBS Signature

Response to The Fuck Did I Just Read?(nsfw) 2011-09-17 06:56:39

At 9/17/11 04:18 AM, Mechabloby wrote: Newgrounds used to advertise that sort of stuff in their banners before.

The should bring back newdgrounds the mature section is for little kiddies.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature