00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Care2mchBEAR just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team

25,998 Views | 353 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2011-12-15 20:10:56

I think it is Undead... and progressing at the speed of an undead

Lets Rock!

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2011-12-15 20:35:42

it'd be best if you kept 2 others on the team, aka me and someone else. I know someone who can do good music!

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2011-12-18 16:36:50

Aw man... people are getting out of the Team... i have a plan.. I will make an awsome engine to re-call the attention of people here on newgrounds and make another Thread.. "Metroid Unleashed Team, Reborn."

Lets Rock!

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2011-12-18 17:25:17

Lol, if you need my help, im here!

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2011-12-19 19:14:30

Yo Ok ^^ We need this kind of member on the Team, members that wont give up.

Lets Rock!

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2011-12-19 19:37:13

At 12/19/11 07:14 PM, DarkWalkerUnleashed wrote: Yo Ok ^^ We need this kind of member on the Team, members that wont give up.

yeah! I can animate the sprites, thats just about it! WOO!

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2012-01-13 16:35:23

is this still going on?

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2012-01-26 01:08:04

Guys, my internet has been broken for months. What is happening?

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2012-01-26 01:31:59

So, when i get a real good thing to release i will post here and make another Thread, but i will need your help more than ever.

Lets Rock!

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2012-01-26 23:42:13

Cool. Do you really have to start the programming from the beginning all over again? I will help you with whatever you need, as I said before, im quite willing and able to do a number of tasks. Also, I dont think creating a new thread is a good idea, it seems unnecessary.

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2012-01-27 06:25:25

At 1/26/12 11:42 PM, Raziel236 wrote: Cool. Do you really have to start the programming from the beginning all over again? I will help you with whatever you need, as I said before, im quite willing and able to do a number of tasks. Also, I dont think creating a new thread is a good idea, it seems unnecessary.

yeah teamwork WOOT! I can do animation and art alot better now, so what ever graphics you need just email me.

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2012-01-27 14:39:50

Yeah.. a new Thread isn't so necessary, but unfortunately i need to start from the beginning, because there are errors on the Code that were made on the beginning and i wont be able to fix all by now, even that there are many other errors that i cant spot in which line it is going bad, but now i have more experience on this i think i will do this better, i have most parts of the codes organized on my mind in a way that it wont have conflicts between the codes.

Lets Rock!

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2012-01-29 15:43:38

I made a full working Switch Room enginge, and now im making the camera engine, i made a totally new code to the camera and it is working pretty well, the codes are more simple and the results are very good, and when its time to set how i want the camera to move its easy ^^ Me liked this engine.

Lets Rock!

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2012-01-31 13:13:32

Ive been told by DW to check in.. basically im doing the animation cycles for Samus (fusion suit) now, and then I will make a real start on the Varia suit design. This will take a while the first time round..

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2012-01-31 15:08:01

As i said, i improved the walls's codes too, i will improve the roofs's codes so when i do this we are going to be able to do all kind of scenarios for our game, not only straight walls and straight roofs. I have already finished the new and full working Switch Rooms and camera engines, with these improvements i did i reduced the number of codes it had and the reduced the work i will have when placing them at the scenario and reduced the number of objects i put there making the game run well without getting slow due to that. But of course if you keep shooting to where there is no walls the game WILL get slow, thats a temporary problem that will be fixed when we make the scenario all closed with walls grounds and roofs

Lets Rock!

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2012-02-08 17:49:19

So as i said i have improved many codes on the game, and it is now with a Full working switch room's engine and camera engine. I also added two new enemies, the Side Hooper and the Sciser (Both Designed by BlackMist from the original series), our progress is getting realy fast. So i would like to say that we have vacancy on the Team, for designers, Musicians and Sfx sound effects makers.

Lets Rock!

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2012-02-08 18:51:35

At 58 minutes ago, DarkWalkerUnleashed wrote: So as i said i have improved many codes on the game, and it is now with a Full working switch room's engine and camera engine. I also added two new enemies, the Side Hooper and the Sciser (Both Designed by BlackMist from the original series), our progress is getting realy fast. So i would like to say that we have vacancy on the Team, for designers, Musicians and Sfx sound effects makers.

I'm working on the Skrees now..... next enemy is gonna be something else. Once all the "small" enemies are done, I'm gonna start the Space Pirates, some mini-bosses and then the bosses

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2012-02-10 13:36:19

Here is the initial design for the side view of the fusion suit helmet. Ignore everything apart from the helmet. There are two slightly different shaped helmets here - a more dome ish one and a more slanted one reminiscent of magnetos.. tell me which one you would like. The rounder one is more traditional for metroid yes? But whatever.. sorry I havent had the chance to do much lately. And to get it perfect it is difficult. I hope you can sufficiently zoom in and see the design in full detail. If not give me a shout.

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/c8285e5d488b20fdc04b19e2 bba8629a

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2012-02-10 17:59:59

At 4 hours ago, Raziel236 wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/c8285e5d488b20fdc04b19e2 bba8629a

Do you have Flash?

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2012-02-11 09:36:01

So, its time to make the Missiles now xD

Lets Rock!

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2012-02-11 12:15:20

No I dont have flash.

and thanks for the info DW, I will see what I can do.. I am however trying to match it to what I have already done, so like that it may not be exactly the same.. whatever I'll check in again later..

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2012-02-11 12:47:06

I have a friend who might be interested in helping the team.. he can do graphic design, sound effects and music, and a bit of programming, but not flash.. I will get him to post here.. his name on here is DOKI66.

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2012-02-11 12:49:53

At A few seconds ago, Raziel236 wrote: I have a friend who might be interested in helping the team.. he can do graphic design, sound effects and music, and a bit of programming, but not flash.. I will get him to post here.. his name on here is DOKI66.

=/ Flash is main thing we make this game in. Sound effects are neccesary though.
@Dark Walker, I'm gonna start animating the missiles too.
@Raziel, when you finish the concepts of the suits send them to me please

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2012-02-11 13:05:40

=/ Flash is main thing we make this game in. Sound effects are neccesary though.

Yes I know, I didnt think that would be any help I was just making sure.. and I have no part in working with flash..

Ok.

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2012-02-11 13:12:33

At 3 minutes ago, Raziel236 wrote:
Yes I know, I didnt think that would be any help I was just making sure.. and I have no part in working with flash..

Ok.

Hey, you sure can call your friend to work with us xD, we are going to need sound effects and help with designing too ^^. Raziel dont need to send the Files to BlackMist, there's no need to edit the Suit that Raziel is doing in Flash, it already fits the other things.

Lets Rock!

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2012-02-11 13:15:27

Hey, you sure can call your friend to work with us xD, we are going to need sound effects and help with designing too ^^. Raziel dont need to send the Files to BlackMist, there's no need to edit the Suit that Raziel is doing in Flash, it already fits the other things.

Ok, if you tell me what it is exactly you need for now I will ask him to do it. Feel free to send files too. I dunno if he will ever be on this website or whatever.. but I will try...

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2012-02-11 13:16:25

At 2 minutes ago, DarkWalkerUnleashed wrote:

Don't listen to me haha, i'm just an animator

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2012-02-11 14:14:14

This ok yeh?

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/be56056ea29e50b40849aeff e751189b

Still might not be perfect yet, but I wanted to show you the fix.

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2012-02-12 10:20:45

Well, i miscalculated the time that i would spend to make all the standard missiles's codes, i made Samus shoots them but they still need other codes to make them not get in conflicts with other codes, and with the missiles comes the HUD to select them, and i may have to program the Chozo statues holding the missiles too, lot of codes.

Lets Rock!

Response to Metroid Unleashed - Join the Team 2012-02-16 19:35:00

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/36a4b11eac17ccc6e9ae75c9 f6dec3e3

as per my message DW, the final version hopefully..