00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BloodyPeckii just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Games you just can't get better at.

3,511 Views | 55 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Games you just can't get better at. 2011-05-11 16:56:32

At 5/10/11 05:57 PM, Oliver wrote: Counter Strike seems to be the game I just can't seem to get better at just by playing.
If I maybe studied the recoil pattern of the weapons and shit then maybe my game would improve but really I just want to pick up, play and have fun. And I don't have fun playing Counter Strike so I don't play it.

Lol You don't really have to study recoil patterns. If you have a computer that can run the game at atleast 60 fps you should be fine. For spraying with rifles you just drag your crosshair down after the first 3-4 shots but that really depends on the distance of your target.

Founder of the Asian Users club

Member of the Super Smash Bros.Crew since page 58. SSBB friend code: 3265-4812-7128

BBS Signature

Response to Games you just can't get better at. 2011-05-12 03:06:28

At the moment I've reached a point in TF2 where I haven't been getting a whole lot better.

Response to Games you just can't get better at. 2011-05-12 05:53:47

Any COD game, even though I'm a boss at BFBC2.

And I've never had the patience to play an rpg so that too.

I WANT TO FUCK ON THE FLOOR AND BREAK SHIT

BBS Signature

Response to Games you just can't get better at. 2011-05-12 10:55:32

At 5/10/11 09:32 PM, Yrtnej wrote:
At 5/10/11 08:44 AM, Alchemist94 wrote: CS:S, but it's shit anyway.
This. Also, any grungy, super-realistic shooters. I can't get any better when all I see is brown, y'know? Looking at you, CoD series.

CoD is a realistic shooter? LMAO.

Project reality is a realistic shooter. CoD is about as realistic as unreal tournament.

Response to Games you just can't get better at. 2011-05-12 13:05:10

At 5/12/11 05:53 AM, thatoneguyfromDD wrote: Any COD game, even though I'm a boss at BFBC2.

This, a 1000x this. I can't get killstreaks or anything in COD, but I carve a swathe in BC2.

Not as good as Dean though, he's a fucking tank.

"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature

Response to Games you just can't get better at. 2011-05-14 01:27:50

Devil May Cry. Oddly enough, it's difficult BECAUSE it requires a great deal of skill, yet I just can't seem to get any better.

BBS Signature

Response to Games you just can't get better at. 2011-05-21 20:22:08

"Lightning Warrior Raidy 2: Temple of Desire" I can't seem to beat the last boss named Gav.

Who am I? I'm your worst nightmare!!!

Response to Games you just can't get better at. 2011-05-22 18:02:34

that would be fighting games for me, i am better at FPS or Arcade Racing games

Response to Games you just can't get better at. 2011-05-22 18:11:31

Killzone, game is hard man.

さあ時の扉を開けて行こうよ

BBS Signature

Response to Games you just can't get better at. 2011-05-22 18:12:20

At 5/10/11 12:00 AM, unconsidered wrote: Anything that is too fast, not enough time to plan (Action RPG, FPS, fighting, etc); or too slow, and it becomes boring (RTS, SRPG, Puzzle, etc).

You do know you can plan what you do in FPSes right?

Sacred wind tribe

BBS Signature

Response to Games you just can't get better at. 2011-05-22 18:12:44

At 5/10/11 10:31 PM, Laughingbox wrote:
At 5/10/11 04:41 PM, Chdonga wrote: Rouge Galaxy. But I think I suck at that because even the weakest enemies have too much health, can take half of your health in a single blow, and they give like ten EXP out of the 1000 required to level up past level 5.
Curious if you use the guard button or not. You HAVE to use it.

You can guard!?

Well that's what I get for not paying attention in the tutorials.

Fuck you give me money!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Games you just can't get better at. 2011-05-22 18:21:18

Minecraft: I want that wood, fuck those creepers I'm running.

Response to Games you just can't get better at. 2011-05-22 20:16:17

Civilization 4. I love it and have been playing for years, but rarely am able to beat opponents above Noble difficulty.

Response to Games you just can't get better at. 2011-05-23 05:48:27

devil may cry 3, i can almost play devil may cry 4 with my hand tied to my back on expert but i play it on the keyboard , but dmc 3 is on playstation 2 and i hate how the controller is filled with buttons that i should somehow manage to press them all with 1 thumb
but on the keyboard i could put my hand on 5 keys and that's all what i need, jump and shoot with 2 different fingers (:

Response to Games you just can't get better at. 2011-05-23 09:14:01

I would have to say any Megaman from 1-6,any of them i can beat without dying and most stages without getting hit.

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to Games you just can't get better at. 2011-05-23 09:18:43

I forgot one from earlier. Platformers. Yes yes they're the original game and it's nice to be a part of history in video games or what the fuck ever, but really they're just not fun for me. Super Meat Boy, Super Mario Bros., etc. I hate them and I'm terrible at them. Even any platformers on NG I'm just not interested in anymore.

Yea, I farm Anal Penguins. Do something about it.

BBS Signature

Response to Games you just can't get better at. 2011-05-23 09:44:07

Smash Brothers, doesn't matter which one I just cant do any better then average.

In internet years i'm dead. *click sig to zoom zoom*

BBS Signature

Response to Games you just can't get better at. 2011-05-23 11:39:26

I used to play Mortal Kombat a lot and I was always just ok. No matter how much I played I never seemed to improve my skill.

BBS Signature

Response to Games you just can't get better at. 2011-05-23 12:15:54

Icy Tower, I was once not too bad, but I can´t get up to Rank A, it gets too fast to climb up the floors.

Tuturu~ ♫

Without truth, there is no justice.

Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users

BBS Signature

Response to Games you just can't get better at. 2011-05-23 13:43:33

Rayman.

This game has killed me since I was a kid. And I seem to each year play it again and I think to myself "Yeah I'm older, wiser, a better gamer! I can do it now." but I still can never get past the fucking Music Land.

No harder game ever.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Games you just can't get better at. 2011-05-23 14:01:11

At 5/23/11 01:43 PM, Gagsy wrote: Rayman.

This game has killed me since I was a kid. And I seem to each year play it again and I think to myself "Yeah I'm older, wiser, a better gamer! I can do it now." but I still can never get past the fucking Music Land.

No harder game ever.

I have to agree here, I played the computer version in the past and play now sometimes The Gameboy Advance version of it( it´s the same), but this game is still too difficult, but the beautiful graphics always keep me up to play it again.

Tuturu~ ♫

Without truth, there is no justice.

Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users

BBS Signature

Response to Games you just can't get better at. 2011-05-23 14:26:57

I'm terrible at online FPS games, dying 2-3 times for every kill I get. Since the only ones I play are TF2 and the Battlefield game, though, at least usually go for objectives and play support classes. Hopefully I am still kredit to teem.

Latest Blog Entry - thx

BBS Signature

Response to Games you just can't get better at. 2011-05-23 14:45:46

Motorstorm: Pacific Rift. At least, any improvements I make only last for about a day before it goes back to swearing at the TV saying "It fucking worked last time!!"

Response to Games you just can't get better at. 2011-05-23 18:08:41

I was never able to beat X-COM: Apocalypse and I don't think I ever will.

Response to Games you just can't get better at. 2011-05-23 18:24:45

I'm better than the average fighting game player by a fairly wide margin but I can't seem to execute on the top level which will always be holding me back and it is endlessly frustrating.

If I was any better and Battlefield Bad Company 2 they would have to get rid of my teammates and st put me on a team to even it out.

Response to Games you just can't get better at. 2011-05-23 19:46:10

The game I cant ever get good at is Grand Chase PvP no matter how hard i try to kill someone they always end up grabbing me outta nowhere and i cant learn any good moves to attack them with...