00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RozenShadow just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Facebook Ass Kissing

6,275 Views | 38 Replies

Facebook Ass Kissing 2011-02-21 22:28:39

I've had my Facebook since last summer, at least, and I've constantly noticed recurring acts of ass kissing there. Is this really all anybody uses it for? All I ever see is constant attention whoring, that "truth is" bullshit, hell one time I heard somebody made a group dedicated to one person. Every time I look at a picture of somebody there's usually the same comments each fucking time, like "hello gorgeous" or something. A couple days ago, a friend of mine asked me to comment on her new default. So I left one that said "Comment. There." and she told me to make a new one. I don't know if it was apparent to her that I don't take that crap seriously. Really, it's one thing to constantly post pictures of yourself for attention, but to actually have to ask somebody to leave a positive comment is just pathetic.

I also often see new videos every weekend ("Like this and I'll make you a video") where they, of course, praise whoever they're making it for. Are these people really so low on self-esteem they have to get somebody to praise them in a Facebook video? I swear to God, that's faker than Pamela Anderson's tits. One time a friend of mine made a post where he let that out, and 4 people liked it, yet 3 of them were people that do the same shit.

TL;DR
Facebook is a haven for fake ass kissers.

Facebook Ass Kissing

Response to Facebook Ass Kissing 2011-02-21 22:30:24

yeah I dont update my facebook account

DOWN WITH SOCIAL SITES!

Response to Facebook Ass Kissing 2011-02-21 22:30:29

Yeahh, I've been noticing that too.
Also, I've been pretty pissed that some people are turning it into MySpace, such as:
"COMMENT DAH DEEFAULT!"
"LIEK MAHH STATUSS AND EYELL TELL YOU *enter retarded shit here*
etc, etc.
Also some people don't use their actual name.

Response to Facebook Ass Kissing 2011-02-21 22:30:41

It's called a compliment.

People say them to their friends, to make them feel good about themselves.

Class dismissed.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Ass Kissing 2011-02-21 22:31:01

I completely agree. The worst is when guys try to ass-kiss girls' pictures just so they can get their cock wet. And they make it obvious, too.

Response to Facebook Ass Kissing 2011-02-21 22:31:37

This is one of the many reasons Newgrounds doesn't like Facebook. It's a waste of time for the most part and has almost no purpose other than networking.

Response to Facebook Ass Kissing 2011-02-21 22:34:24

At 2/21/11 10:31 PM, ChainsawNinjaZX wrote: This is one of the many reasons Newgrounds doesn't like Facebook. It's a waste of time for the most part and has almost no purpose other than networking.

Every time I see people making statuses saying stuff like "OH MY GOD HOMEWORK FUCK MY LIFE PLEASE KILL ME" I can just imagine how Newgrounds would respond to it. I smile thinking of that.

Response to Facebook Ass Kissing 2011-02-21 22:37:54

I sorta agree, compliments are one thing, but the whole, like this for this is pretty stupid. I feel that they only do it for attention. I mean, when I see a picture of a girl I'm close friends with, I'll comment and be like "hey qt" just because I feel the need to, but soem guys are like "YOUR SO HOT I WANNA BANG YOU" and I think it's kinda gay.

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Ass Kissing 2011-02-21 22:43:20

At 2/21/11 10:30 PM, Dromedary wrote: It's called a compliment.

People say them to their friends, to make them feel good about themselves.
Class dismissed.

I don't know about you, but I see a big difference between an actual compliment and just pure ass kissing.

Response to Facebook Ass Kissing 2011-02-21 22:46:42

interesting

Response to Facebook Ass Kissing 2011-02-21 22:58:18

Wow, this just happened. That's a fucking guy too, and I really only expected this from the girls at my school.

Facebook Ass Kissing

Response to Facebook Ass Kissing 2011-02-21 23:09:56

At 2/21/11 10:28 PM, N30Chaos wrote: A couple days ago, a friend of mine asked me to comment on her new default. So I left one that said "Comment. There." and she told me to make a new one.

Should have written, "You are so sexually arousing in this picture that I can't find the end of my dick in my waterfall of semen."

She will not ask again.

cocks.

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Ass Kissing 2011-02-21 23:12:15

At 2/21/11 11:09 PM, TheBlueRaven wrote: Should have written, "You are so sexually arousing in this picture that I can't find the end of my dick in my waterfall of semen."

She will not ask again.

This made me laugh. Credit to you, sir.

Response to Facebook Ass Kissing 2011-02-21 23:14:21

At 2/21/11 10:58 PM, N30Chaos wrote: Wow, this just happened. That's a fucking guy too, and I really only expected this from the girls at my school.

Don't worry, there's the possibility that he's gay.

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Ass Kissing 2011-02-21 23:17:07

I've noticed the exact same trends as mentioned above, and it is rather annoying as well. I've been tagged in so many goddamn pictures that say "Answer these 576 questions regarding me then re-post this and tag more people!!"

Another thing is the little status games that people are doing called "Smash or Pass" or something, where you post a number, which corresponds to a person, and choose whether to bash or pass on them. So basically saying whether or not you'd fuck someone or pass. It disappoints me when I see my entire news feed clogged with "76, OMG ID TOTLLY SMASH YUU"

Response to Facebook Ass Kissing 2011-02-21 23:37:59

At 2/21/11 11:17 PM, Par0xysM wrote: So basically saying whether or not you'd fuck someone or pass. It disappoints me when I see my entire news feed clogged with "76, OMG ID TOTLLY SMASH YUU"

Related. Also, apparently last guy wasn't serious. I know this one is though.

Facebook Ass Kissing

Response to Facebook Ass Kissing 2011-02-21 23:44:11

I have, and I am not joking seriously, never seen such a phenomenon.

I should do this make-a-video thing for NGers.

BLM | ANTIFA

Life's a performance, so give it your all like it's your last show.

MINDCHAMBER DREW THE CAST FOR MY GAME WOW

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Ass Kissing 2011-02-22 00:04:31

At 2/21/11 11:44 PM, Ryanson wrote: I have, and I am not joking seriously, never seen such a phenomenon.

I should do this make-a-video thing for NGers.

Then you're lucky to have intelligent people on your friends list.

Response to Facebook Ass Kissing 2011-02-22 01:40:10

I used to flirt with all the homegirls on there just to see their replies; but I stopped posting flirtatious comments cuz some of the other girls would get jelly, and we all know most girls CRAVE drama.

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Ass Kissing 2011-02-22 01:44:56

Social site makers always take it up the butt.

wazeh?

Response to Facebook Ass Kissing 2011-02-22 01:48:18

This seems interesting I know there is attention whores who think that people envy them if they have tons of fb friends but I never actually knew any that bad.
I deleted all ass kissers from my facebook friends sometime ago it felt good. Like people who talk shit about you but think it´s still good idea to keep me as friend because they might someday benefit from me.

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Ass Kissing 2011-02-22 01:55:07

Wow, holy crap. Those comments on facebook look so retarded and derp, it reminds me as to why i don't have a facebook.

That...and i don't have any friends.

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Ass Kissing 2011-02-22 03:21:04

facebook is for chicks.

От каждого по способностям, каждому по потребностям

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Ass Kissing 2011-02-22 04:09:50

At 2/21/11 10:31 PM, mothballs wrote: I completely agree. The worst is when guys try to ass-kiss girls' pictures just so they can get their cock wet. And they make it obvious, too.

Oh my fucking god I love you. That is the exactly what I bitch about all of the time...right down to the term "cock wet".

Response to Facebook Ass Kissing 2011-02-22 04:19:01

FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
1.COVER YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND
2.WHISPER A WISH INTO YOUR HAND
3.POST THIS ONTO TEN OTHER COMMENTS
4.NOW LOOK AT YOUR HAND

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Ass Kissing 2011-02-22 05:30:55

I don't know if it's a global thing, but people I know do this "like this and I'll rate you out of 10" and they give all their friends 9 and 10's. As if.

Gamertag- MarshallxDav | Steam ID- Eshneh | LastFM- MarshallNPK

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Ass Kissing 2011-02-22 05:38:58

At 2/22/11 05:30 AM, Obvious-M wrote: I don't know if it's a global thing, but people I know do this "like this and I'll rate you out of 10" and they give all their friends 9 and 10's. As if.

Nah, I've never seen the people that I have on FB do this stupid shit, they mostly just announce stuff if anyone wants to go out or stuff. I don't know, Brazilians are different from Americans and some Europeans in this sense I guess, or it's just that the people I have are much older and mature than the teenagers you guys probably have.

Response to Facebook Ass Kissing 2011-02-22 05:58:05

Sometimes I feel like being mean.
But then I remember companies wanting to hire you go for the facebook histories and might be quite reluctant to hire me if I post a lot of comments involving penises and an awful range of sexual deviancies.

I agree with the courtesy deal though. if that's a frend ou want to keep, you might not just call her a fat horseface. In particular if you know she doesn't take criticism too well and she feels like shit on a regular basis.

RubberJournal: READY DOESN'T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE IT!

Mathematics club: we have beer and exponentials.

Cartoon club: Cause Toons>> Charlie Sheen+Raptor

Response to Facebook Ass Kissing 2011-02-22 09:01:49

i really dont see anything wrong

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Ass Kissing 2011-02-22 09:12:47

facebook is ass, they need a hate button.

Some signature thingy here!

Sig by Cagedsilhouette :3

Join me in the feilds of justice.

BBS Signature