New Topic Respond to this Topic
Decky
Decky
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club 2010-12-08 19:51:04 Reply

At 12/8/10 05:54 PM, Par0xysM wrote: Please pardon my absence, but I have been busy due to educational purposes. May I inquire as to how everyone is?

Well one has resently returned from a short absence myself. I must say it's good to be back amongst good, honourable if slightly eccentric people once more.

At 12/8/10 06:02 PM, Gobblemeister wrote: Forgive me good sire Decky of Chesire, but my father, Calvin, was claimed by the Smallpox many months ago and left me, his son Dimmesdale, in full control of his assets.

The Poxs is claiming may a fine fellow nowadays.

I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club 2010-12-09 10:46:49 Reply

let us all not forget our positions - my fair man you are not senior enough to own a manor - perhaps in a few years. You may own a shop though.

And pardon this society's descent into disuse but as creator It is not fitting that I promote it, as per general clubs and crews rules :)

now everyone put this room in your sig so that everyone can see you support our snooty society! :)

thsoe who don't will be branded as traitors.

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club 2010-12-09 12:08:40 Reply

also look we now have crowns! And specific explainings of each position - how wonderful!

Decky
Decky
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club 2010-12-09 14:32:33 Reply

At 12/9/10 10:46 AM, Chronamut wrote: Now everyone put this room in your sig so that everyone can see you support our snooty society! :)

One now has a link to this establisment in one's Sig. Hope it helps us grow into an even grander group of eccentrics. Let the Roster grow, grow like the now bulging bump that has ensconced itself upon my servents head. O' how I do love to beat him.

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club 2010-12-09 22:31:06 Reply

beating servants is a hallowed pasttime reserved only for nobles :P

Par0xysM
Par0xysM
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club 2010-12-10 19:40:37 Reply

At 12/9/10 10:46 AM, Chronamut wrote: thsoe who don't will be branded as traitors.

Would you like me to fetch my branding iron and begin work immediately, Lady Tottington?

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club 2010-12-11 18:26:29 Reply

At 12/10/10 07:40 PM, Par0xysM wrote:
At 12/9/10 10:46 AM, Chronamut wrote: thsoe who don't will be branded as traitors.
Would you like me to fetch my branding iron and begin work immediately, Lady Tottington?

yes my servant I would very much like that

Rory
Rory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club 2010-12-11 18:32:01 Reply

SIR DECKY, I HAVE A COMPLAINT THAT CAN ONLY BE SETTLED VIA A DUEL!

I have noticed, In my name on your otherwise fine roster, that you did not capitalise Essexshire. This may seem like a minor issue, but I can assure you, It is of the utmost importance, in a world of constantly shifting politics, the only thing a gentleman can rely on is the simple pleasure of a capital letter.

Dean: Rorys parents didn't give him dancing lessons. That much is obvious.
There are many things I regret, one of them Is asking the above buckfast swilling prick for a sig.

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club 2010-12-11 19:33:26 Reply

At 12/11/10 06:32 PM, Rory wrote: I have noticed, In my name on your otherwise fine roster, that you did not capitalise Essexshire.

My deepest apologise Earl Rory. It shall be corrected on the next roster. I shall ration myself off Tea for a good couple of minutes as penance for my crimes. I'm joking, I couldn't possibly go for so long without a cup of the finest Indian Tea. I believe its time for a cup.

BBS Signature
Par0xysM
Par0xysM
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club 2010-12-11 21:02:18 Reply

At 12/11/10 06:32 PM, Rory wrote: SIR DECKY, I HAVE A COMPLAINT THAT CAN ONLY BE SETTLED VIA A DUEL!

I have noticed, In my name on your otherwise fine roster, that you did not capitalise Essexshire. This may seem like a minor issue, but I can assure you, It is of the utmost importance, in a world of constantly shifting politics, the only thing a gentleman can rely on is the simple pleasure of a capital letter.

My dear Rory Pearce, Duke of Essexshire, I'm afraid I don't see a link to the High Society in your signature. Therefore by the royal decree of Lady Tottington I must ask you to pull down your pants so that I may put this scalding hot branding iron against your hind-quarters.

34Deadman
34Deadman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Programmer
Response to High Society Club 2010-12-12 13:42:06 Reply

If you don't mind Sir Decky of Cheshire if next time on the Roster can you call me or list me as Sir Deadman not Peasant Deadman? If it's not to much to ask. Thank you my fine fellow. And I am off to do some labor. Maybe even have a drink or two at the local pub.

Siq by Limited thanks man! Ghost/Supernatural Club / High Society/ NGPD

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club 2010-12-13 11:01:36 Reply

At 12/12/10 01:42 PM, 34Deadman wrote: If you don't mind Sir Decky of Cheshire if next time on the Roster can you call me or list me as Sir Deadman not Peasant Deadman? If it's not to much to ask. Thank you my fine fellow. And I am off to do some labor. Maybe even have a drink or two at the local pub.

Very good peasant - for without labourers who would provide us with all the amenities of life?

Now put a link to high society in your sig or else we will be forced to banish you from our realm >:)

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club 2010-12-13 11:04:14 Reply

also sir decky if you could also put beside those names who have not put our fair establishment in their sig on the next roster - so they may be aware of their potentially traitorous actions and be given time to make amends before we brand them traitorous french scum and do all manner of horrible things to them.

Decky
Decky
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club 2010-12-13 13:21:45 Reply

At 12/13/10 11:04 AM, Chronamut wrote: also sir decky if you could also put beside those names who have not put our fair establishment in their sig on the next roster - so they may be aware of their potentially traitorous actions and be given time to make amends before we brand them traitorous french scum and do all manner of horrible things to them.

Indeed, I agree. To hell with the traitors. TO HELL! Maybe we should have some sort of roll call soon to weed out those members who don't post or don't want to post anymore. We can't be wasting are fine whiskey or cigars on those who don't attend.

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club 2010-12-13 13:26:39 Reply

oh dear yes.. perhaps those of high society should realize that those who do not contribute to our establishment risk being relieved of their status.

and we wouldn't want THAT now would we.

then again, we always need targets for our various lethality-based sporting games.

fans self
Decky
Decky
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club 2010-12-13 13:45:21 Reply

At 12/13/10 01:26 PM, Chronamut wrote: then again, we always need targets for our various lethality-based sporting games.

Personally, I favor lineing them up in a field and making them hold quite large archery targets above their heads whilst we ride around them on horse-back shooting at them with are most elegant and graceful movements, inpale them. O' what fun.

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club 2010-12-13 15:06:07 Reply

At 12/13/10 01:45 PM, Decky wrote:
At 12/13/10 01:26 PM, Chronamut wrote: then again, we always need targets for our various lethality-based sporting games.
Personally, I favor lineing them up in a field and making them hold quite large archery targets above their heads whilst we ride around them on horse-back shooting at them with are most elegant and graceful movements, inpale them. O' what fun.

oh how merry! I prefer to make it more random, so that they don't know if they will live or die.

34Deadman
34Deadman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Programmer
Response to High Society Club 2010-12-13 16:53:53 Reply

At 12/13/10 03:06 PM, Chronamut wrote:
At 12/13/10 01:45 PM, Decky wrote:
oh how merry! I prefer to make it more random, so that they don't know if they will live or die.

Quiet a pain full way to die isn't it? Then again it makes everything much more interesting(for you that is). Oh and the link to this club has been linked to my sig. Now don't shoot me. I would like to drink in peace without bullets being aimed at me

Siq by Limited thanks man! Ghost/Supernatural Club / High Society/ NGPD

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club 2010-12-13 23:26:14 Reply

good peasant.

You may live another day.

That is.. if the plague doesn't claim you.

I got the limestone ready - in case you try to come back as a dracula.

Porkchop
Porkchop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Art Lover
Response to High Society Club 2010-12-14 13:40:15 Reply

Hello everyone, i've returned from the Serengeti plains, upon which I stumbled across quite a gathering of fine specimens for hunting! I have also returned with an african servant. They're quite a strong people, if not downright backwards. This one I have christened John, and have begun educating him! If this fine legion will have me, i'd much delight in partaking in activities with you fine fellows.

[WWE Fans][XBL: PissedMexicans][Toonami Aftermath]

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club 2010-12-14 14:38:02 Reply

At 12/14/10 01:40 PM, Porkchop wrote: Hello everyone, i've returned from the Serengeti plains, upon which I stumbled across quite a gathering of fine specimens for hunting! I have also returned with an african servant. They're quite a strong people, if not downright backwards. This one I have christened John, and have begun educating him! If this fine legion will have me, i'd much delight in partaking in activities with you fine fellows.

hmm let's see.. *checks roster*

Current Year(2010): peasant ; the lowest of the low
1 Year Ago(2009): servants, pages, anything that involves your entire family line being in servitude to a noble house.
2 Years Ago(2008): servants pages, anything that involves your entire family line being in servitude to a ROYAL house - as well as minstrels, merchants, shopkeepers, etc.
3 years ago(2007): The lowest of nobility: those who earned their rank recently or through sheer grit and were not born into it. Mostly elevanted merchants or those from the military
4 years ago(2006): common nobility: those who are descended from nobility and have known nothing other than pampered spoiltry their entire lives
5 years ago(2005):
those who have been knighted, or given titles such as count, etc.
6 years ago(2004): those who serve the royal guard or the royal military
7 years ago(2003): the lords and ladies of esteemed high society
8 years ago(2002): the dukes and duchesses and those cousins and second cousins of nobility, who if married properly could become kings and queens
9 years ago(2001): grand dukes and grand duchesses - with silyl proposterous titles to make them seem better.
10 years ago(2000): Princes and princesses of the monarchy
11 years ago(1999): Kings and Queens of the monarchy
Mods: Kings and Queens of the monarchy

French people - ridiculed and punishable by death of various means.

looks liek you may have to wait a few weeks lad to becoem a hard earned high society member - atm you're only fit to serve a royal house or to be a tradesperson or merchant. But take heart and know that soon your efforts shall be rewarded!

also in a few week the roster shall need to be updated and we will need to add a new high to the high society level - I am thinking maybe emperors, or saints. Or somethnig involving the church, for everyone knows in this day and age the church holds ALL the power.

Porkchop
Porkchop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Art Lover
Response to High Society Club 2010-12-14 15:37:58 Reply

At 12/14/10 02:38 PM, Chronamut wrote:
At 12/14/10 01:40 PM, Porkchop wrote:
3 years ago(2007): The lowest of nobility: those who earned their rank recently or through sheer grit and were not born into it. Mostly elevanted merchants or those from the military

I can wait a month for the glorious benefits of high society. Ergo, me and my servant John are at your disposal.

[WWE Fans][XBL: PissedMexicans][Toonami Aftermath]

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club 2010-12-15 05:22:07 Reply

At 12/14/10 02:38 PM, Chronamut wrote: hmm let's see.. *checks roster*

Current Year(2010): peasant ; the lowest of the low
1 Year Ago(2009): servants, pages, anything that involves your entire family line being in servitude to a noble house.
2 Years Ago(2008):...........

Do you want me to add all of this into the roster that I post Ma' Lady.

also in a few week the roster shall need to be updated and we will need to add a new high to the high society level.

I agree, I think Emperor.

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club 2010-12-15 08:43:02 Reply

At 12/14/10 03:37 PM, Porkchop wrote:
I can wait a month for the glorious benefits of high society. Ergo, me and my servant John are at your disposal.

very well.. you shall be put on queue.

BrokenDeck
BrokenDeck
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Musician
Response to High Society Club 2010-12-15 11:08:17 Reply

Greeting ladies and possibly gentlemen. It is I,

Duke of Schwartz,

Lord of Cockfield Manor, Lord of Johnson Estates, Heir of Dick's Stables, and other less notable estates and properties in the kingdom. I who was presumed lost overseas about six and a half years ago, have now returned to take my rightful place among the honored and esteemed lords and ladies of the house, etc. etc.

Greetings all, and now we start the feast that I have prepared for all in order to ingratiate myself back amongst you.

High Society Club

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club 2010-12-15 20:43:06 Reply

At 12/15/10 11:08 AM, brokendeck wrote: Greeting ladies and possibly gentlemen. It is I,

Duke of Schwartz,

Lord of Cockfield Manor, Lord of Johnson Estates, Heir of Dick's Stables, and other less notable estates and properties in the kingdom. I who was presumed lost overseas about six and a half years ago, have now returned to take my rightful place among the honored and esteemed lords and ladies of the house, etc. etc.

Greetings all, and now we start the feast that I have prepared for all in order to ingratiate myself back amongst you.

oh very good Duke of Schwartz, how we have MISSED you in these hallowed halls - why, we all thought you had perished in that dreadful expedition gone horribly wrong.. Oh I hope the luggage was retreived at least.. what was it.. 5000 marble statues from italy? Such dreadful news..

But now you are safe and you must regale us with your tales of heroism!

JustinPlatt
JustinPlatt
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to High Society Club 2010-12-16 03:10:05 Reply

At 12/15/10 08:43 PM, Chronamut wrote:

:Some words that could have been only written by a Scotsman with no arms...

Yes the marble was quite a loss. But the shipment of Quartz was saved. Therefore my house of Schwartz now has extra quartz.

BrokenDeck
BrokenDeck
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Musician
Response to High Society Club 2010-12-16 03:12:49 Reply

At 12/16/10 03:10 AM, JustinPlatt wrote:
At 12/15/10 08:43 PM, Chronamut wrote:
Some words that could have been only written by a Scotsman with no arms...

Yes the marble was quite a loss. But the shipment of Quartz was saved. Therefore my house of Schwartz now has extra quartz.

This is what happens when you fucking forget to sign off your fake persona A.K.A. "Alt" because you're loaded at 1:00 AM in the morning...

BrokenDeck
BrokenDeck
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Musician
Response to High Society Club 2010-12-16 03:17:54 Reply

At 12/15/10 08:43 PM, Chronamut wrote: Some words that could have been only written by a Scotsman with no arms...

FIXED >:(
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club 2010-12-16 09:15:36 Reply

At 12/16/10 03:17 AM, brokendeck wrote:
At 12/15/10 08:43 PM, Chronamut wrote: Some words that could have been only written by a Scotsman with no arms...

FIXED >:(

ah very good very good.