00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Duspay98 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Facebook Ass Kissing

6,237 Views | 38 Replies

Response to Facebook Ass Kissing 2011-02-22 10:18:19

Speaking of ass-kissing, one of my friends keeps kissing my ass all the time. If I say I like something, he immediately agrees, no matter his personal opinion. Even worse, this guy refuses to let go of my opinion if I get a different one later.

Hello.

Response to Facebook Ass Kissing 2011-02-22 10:18:53

At 2/22/11 04:19 AM, TomJason wrote: FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
1.COVER YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND
2.WHISPER A WISH INTO YOUR HAND
3.POST THIS ONTO TEN OTHER COMMENTS
4.NOW LOOK AT YOUR HAND

...what? take that shit chain letter shit to youtube. Newgrounds won't tolerate this shit.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Ass Kissing 2011-02-22 10:36:57

At 2/22/11 10:18 AM, Linktopast wrote: Speaking of ass-kissing, one of my friends keeps kissing my ass all the time. If I say I like something, he immediately agrees, no matter his personal opinion. Even worse, this guy refuses to let go of my opinion if I get a different one later.

Hmm, maybe you should have not gone to facebook at all!

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Ass Kissing 2011-02-22 10:38:23

At 2/22/11 10:36 AM, sanjeev98 wrote:
Hmm, maybe you should have not gone to facebook at all!

Assuming that the friend is a fake on facebook. If its a real friend (IRL) then....just run as far as you can from him/her.

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Ass Kissing 2011-02-22 10:42:49

That's all it is. A bunch of insecure people trying to get attention.

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Ass Kissing 2011-02-22 12:15:34

Not sure, but remember that one news story about that girl who wrote on her Facebook page that she did not like her job and she was fired? That might have caused some people to think that doing the opposite you could get in good with everybody. I suspect that people have always been like that and Facebook has simply become popular enough for people to act like they do in real life. I go on the Internet a lot, but only occasionally go to Facebook.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Facebook Ass Kissing 2011-02-22 12:21:30

At 2/21/11 11:09 PM, TheBlueRaven wrote: Should have written, "You are so sexually arousing in this picture that I can't find the end of my dick in my waterfall of semen."

HA HA HA, OH WOW.jpg

1 internet to you sir.

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Ass Kissing 2011-02-22 12:26:53

At 2/21/11 10:28 PM, N30Chaos wrote: All I ever see is constant attention whoring, that "truth is" bullshit, hell one time I heard somebody made a group dedicated to one person.

That is the main reason I only have one page on a social network and never check on it.

Response to Facebook Ass Kissing 2011-02-22 22:08:10

At 2/22/11 05:30 AM, Obvious-M wrote: I don't know if it's a global thing, but people I know do this "like this and I'll rate you out of 10" and they give all their friends 9 and 10's. As if.

Yeah, I think it is. It's been rather frequent on my friends' walls, especially from one certain guy.