00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Masterbaiter60 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Panera Bread Aftermath

25,479 Views | 237 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-15 17:43:31

At 4/15/04 05:22 PM, Fanta_Clock wrote:
At 4/15/04 05:20 PM, Star_Cleaver wrote: And Tom, if its been mid-July and mid-September, and you're ever in the Knox County Indiana region, and you want some free watermelons or cantaloupes, just give me a call. I'll hook you up....because i work on a farm....and nobody cares.....and my job sucks. I can't impress anybody. :(
Wow, you work on a farm?!
That must be awesome.

Well thats ok dude. It doesnt matter what people think. Tell them to fuck themselves.
Oh, and if you mean women, Hire a prostitute. Works for me!
lol j/k ;-)

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-15 17:46:46

At 4/15/04 05:22 PM, Fanta_Clock wrote: Wow, you work on a farm?!
That must be awesome.

Tip number 1, i don't like sarcasm. >:(

In all seriousness, its not that bad. It pays very well because i work alot. Its tough though. I sometimes work 60-70 hours a week. Needless to say its leaves me with crap for free time. But i can't dispute the money.

I could surely die

If I only had some pie

Club-a-Club Club, son

BBS Signature

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-15 17:58:37

I would have came if you would have picked a better time, plus you didn't give much notice that you would be there. By the time i saw your post it was already 11:40 I probably would have skipped out for a little bit to come if i knew ahead of time.

Every once in very great while comes a ridiculously funny thread. So funny in fact i must put it into my sig http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /1049194/1

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-15 18:02:03

At 4/15/04 12:39 PM, TomFulp wrote:
Ok, that's not what really happened. Dan and I sat down at Panera Bread with our soup & sandwiches, ate, and left. No one showed up during the 25 minutes we were there. Experiment over. :)

haha wtf, better luck next time.

BBS Signature

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-15 18:02:49

Starcleaver- You're from Indiana? Whoa...me too. I live in the city though....eh, haha.

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-15 18:04:06

thats because you are a stupid nerd who no one gives a damn about and ladies laugh at you and since i am a playa with some peutorican booty i got 50 honies on my side, and no one gives a crap about you they just like your site even thou it is population nerd.

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-15 18:09:14

well me if you could find a worm hole to get to every panera bread then I would be a sure to meet sir tom n dan. liek everyone else.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-15 18:13:43

At 4/15/04 06:02 PM, JackPhantasm wrote: Starcleaver- You're from Indiana? Whoa...me too. I live in the city though....eh, haha.

I see you're from Indy, that's a fun place. ;) I'm 2 1/2 hours south, a little far from Indy. haha

I could surely die

If I only had some pie

Club-a-Club Club, son

BBS Signature

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-15 18:14:25

Man.. you should come to Raleigh, NC... I would see you in a freaking heartbeat! I'm a major fan of Newgrounds, it's my homepage for crying outloud :p

That must suck Tom, no one at all saw you and knew who you were? I'd call that experiment "BUSTED" :P

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-15 18:21:23

LOL!! dude i was there!! i called out to u but u were in a heavy conversation with dan....boohoooo

Panera Bread Aftermath

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-15 18:36:44

Yeah I think you should announce that you'll be there in advance or something. I wouldn't be able to come (but id like to) but for the other fans :).

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-15 18:47:05

Ok dude..tom..and dan..come to Arkansas..theres some crazy chicks here ..hot too..i could hook u guys up.

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-15 18:47:26

At 4/15/04 06:13 PM, Star_Cleaver wrote: I see you're from Indy, that's a fun place. ;) I'm 2 1/2 hours south, a little far from Indy. haha

I go south..more than once a year...ahahee..

Maybe I can get some produce straight from source for cheaper... I'm poor so I might just have to do a belly dance.

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-15 19:05:08

Damn it, you should show up at the panera bread in New Jersey, I would love to meet you guys!

Mike

BBS Signature

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-15 19:07:09

Haha, I wish I could have been there earlier. I could have made it. I don't even live an hour away. Maybe if you dropped up at the Springfield Mall or something I could catch you guys. :(

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-15 19:20:40

At 4/15/04 12:39 PM, TomFulp wrote: Ok, that's not what really happened. Dan and I sat down at Panera Bread with our soup & sandwiches, ate, and left. No one showed up during the 25 minutes we were there. Experiment over. :)

Well if you ever come to NC and go somewhere to eat and announce it I'll come see ya.

Merkd.com - It Pays to Play

Earn real money by betting and investing; or, sponsor, challenge, compete,

recruit, communicate, network, earn money playing games, and much more.

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-15 19:25:56

I was at skool, don't know the exact milage I live from there, I live in mayfair philly, I suppose it can't be more than 45 minutes from me, I blame canada!!!!

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-15 19:30:46

Yo Cue Ball if I was you I would have payed for their food right outta my own pocket! I live in Chicago but I didn't read the post until like 3pm when I got home :-(

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-15 19:42:34

Man, if I lived in the philly area, I would have been there in an instant; but I live in arizona..... This sucks. That'd kick some ass to meet the creater of Newgrounds. What do we have out here? Old people, sun, mexicans, desert, and more sun! This state's aweome ain't it?

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-15 19:48:28

I'll give u each 30 bucks to come with me to get my hair cut

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-15 19:58:57

At 4/15/04 07:25 PM, Lavagasm wrote: I was at skool, don't know the exact milage I live from there, I live in mayfair philly, I suppose it can't be more than 45 minutes from me, I blame canada!!!!

Why are you blaming canada !!! It's not because we have better pot than yours (we don't have gay pot us) that it mean you could blam us... Why are you blaming us for everything ? That's fuckin gay, Evrything is your fault stop to say that it's always canada and canada and again canada... It's the time to assume your fault and realize that mr. Fucking gay Bush is an asshole and you should think by yourself.... Blam the english canadian is OK but blaming the french canadian is bad... WE RULE !!! LONG LIfE TO FRENCH CANADIAN !!!!

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-15 20:00:31

1) Anyone that would pay for their food out of their own pocket is an idiot. Tom and Dan, I'm a fan of both of you guys but you can handle the 6 bucks for lunch.

2) Lavagasm. I used to live in Tacony which is extremely close to Mayfair. I lived on Magee Street, a few blocks away from the Tacony Palmyra bridge.

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-15 20:05:37

man i would have been there but you know i couldnt with school and living in tennessee and all... plus i dont have a car. if you are ever in tennessee let me know my email is in my profile. we could trow a party ay my place!!! with chicks booze and i have a hot tub :D, lol well it would be cool to meet ya any way.....>.> man theres a lot of cannadians here! eh...

Panera Bread Aftermath

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-15 20:07:21

I think its weird how big this thread has gotten. You met Tom and Dan big deal. Sure it would be cool to meet them and all but still its just seeing someone.

This is how I kick your ass in real life. Martial Arts Club

And this is how I kick your ass in video games Super Smash Bros. Club

BBS Signature

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-15 20:10:04

I didn't start this thread fuckass.

I did start another one but it takes others to make a topic big, remember?

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-15 20:11:35

At 4/15/04 08:00 PM, Cue_Ball_Clock wrote: 2) Lavagasm. I used to live in Tacony which is extremely close to Mayfair. I lived on Magee Street, a few blocks away from the Tacony Palmyra bridge.

I live like 3 minutes car drive from the tacony bridge, last time I was on there It was raising >: I hate that, these boat people should get with the program and ship their sh*t through planes

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-15 20:12:38

At 4/15/04 07:58 PM, duck_eat_shit wrote:
Why are you blaming canada !!! It's not because we have better pot than yours (we don't have gay pot us) that it mean you could blam us... Why are you blaming us for everything ? That's fuckin gay, Evrything is your fault stop to say that it's always canada and canada and again canada... It's the time to assume your fault and realize that mr. Fucking gay Bush is an asshole and you should think by yourself.... Blam the english canadian is OK but blaming the french canadian is bad... WE RULE !!! LONG LIfE TO FRENCH CANADIAN !!!!

Dude, when you say stuff liek that it makes people want to blame canada, Im canadian too, and it annoyed me, let the yanks have their fun. Everyones gotta learn to take a joke or 2 in the name of fun...

Too bad no one went to see you tom, we got alot of fans up here in Canada, liek sum1 else said, go on a world tour!!

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-15 20:14:43

I was just quoting south park no offense ment mates

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-15 20:17:54

Thats Messed up, shows that all the members don't appreciate the NG founder. If I lived in PA, I wouldve gone :-)

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-15 20:19:27

I would of been there,if I lived in Philly...and nobody was there...