00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Panera Bread Aftermath

25,446 Views | 237 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-16 17:59:56

I would've showed up but I don't live anywhere near Pennsylvania and by the time I heard about the whole thing it was too late. You guys have a lot of fans you might just not have any in the Philly area oh yeah if you wanted it to work you might have given your fans some time in advance to know about it instead of posting it the day you were there I'd try it again if I were yo but give people a week in advance.

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-16 18:05:01

Lets see you want him to visit Georgia, Boston, Canada, and Great Britian hmmmm. maybe Tom, Wade and synj should hold a tour and go lots of different cities like a rock band would.

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-16 18:20:44

Yea, they can go on a world tour of sandwich shops to meet fans of Newgrounds.

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-16 18:21:52

I wonder how many people on newgrounds are from PA..

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-16 18:23:07

DaMN! If onLy i HAD knoWn SoOnEr i woulD HavE tOTTALLy beeN there. You would oF LIkeD me. i hAve A loT of FRieNdS Who Can VoucH tHaT I'm NOT A STAlkeR aNd LOTS of refERenCes To saY I aM nOt a CrAzY hOmIcIdAL lUnAtIc anD tHAT I haVe NEVer KIlleD AnyoNE, EsspeciALLy not FaMOuS peoPle OR welL knOWn pERsOnaLitIeS.

PlEaSe do this AgAin So I CAn mEEt yOu gUYS aND bUy yoU sOmE iCEcrEAm!

yOU WILL liKE ME!!! honEST!!!

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-16 18:26:08

Damn, I feel sick after reading that post. I don't know if it's because the typing is horrible of because the thought of your existance makes me want to puke.

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-16 18:49:40

At 4/16/04 06:05 PM, Father_Time wrote: Lets see you want him to visit Georgia, Boston, Canada, and Great Britian hmmmm. maybe Tom, Wade and synj should hold a tour and go lots of different cities like a rock band would.

that'd be great! lol - ya right

You guys should come to florida, seriously though it's warm and sunny! *hint* Miami *hint* ^-^

Remember the good old days.

BBS Signature

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-16 20:54:38

Man the guy I will press is a pretty cool person, i like his take on issues and answers replied in the NG magazine. Most of the things he said i was agreeing with, pretty smart guy, i like him.

Check me out!

"Of course lifes a bitch, because if it was a slut, it would be too easy"

BBS Signature

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-16 20:55:01

dude sorry i missed it i wassent on the computer for the last cuple of days. i know that you hear this a lot but i am ur biggest fan, i was here when the hentai sim dates were first put on. i want to say that you have made it thru lawsuits and stuf and i think that ng will allways be on the net. even if this site gets booted of the internet (not saying it will) for some stupid reason it will be in the hearts of all the people that have visited this site peace!

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-16 21:40:54

i swear i was there.... i swear!
in spirit of course... no im kidding...
my spirit stayed here with me..
plus he got lost with the different time zones n stuff..
sure.. that's my excuse.. yes.

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-16 21:59:47

GO TO TENNESSEE GO TO TENNESSEE!!!!! youll love having nothing to do and being bored to death *hint* crossville *hint* organize a party in my yard i have over 15 acres and a hot tub!! lol :D
of course you'll never leave pa will ya >:/

Panera Bread Aftermath

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-16 22:33:48

hey if i lived in that area i would swing by lol.

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-16 22:42:34

At 4/16/04 09:39 PM, Joel Ely wrote:
I think that it is a total travesty that nobody showed up at Panera Bread! A true NG fan, like myself, would have been gratuitous enough to atleast stop by and give a nice "hello" or "great website". Apparently those who are somewhat frequent visitors are either a) too shy to greet them, or b) disrespectful and do not appreciate the great colaboration of media here and NG. "NO ONE SHOWED UP DURING THE 25 MINUTES WE WERE THERE". Now that is just wrong. <<<<Joel Ely>>>><<<<Odessa, Tx>>>>

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-16 23:36:04

At 4/16/04 10:42 PM, experience wrote: At 4/16/04 09:39 PM, Joel Ely wrote:
Apparently those who are somewhat frequent visitors are either a) too shy to greet them, or b) disrespectful and do not appreciate the great colaboration of media here and NG. "NO ONE SHOWED UP DURING THE 25 MINUTES WE WERE THERE". Now that is just wrong.

No one probably showed up because Tom did it in the middle of a weekday, so most of us NG users were either in school or at work. Also, Tom and Dan were only there for 25 minutes. People who wanted to go probably had a very small amount of time to get there, even if they lived close to Willow Grove. I live in Ambler, which is close to Willow Grove. I still probably wouldn't of made it there if I tried... oh well. I would be too shy to meet Tom and Dan in person anyway.

BBS Signature

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-16 23:39:57

At 4/16/04 11:36 PM, -Applesauce- wrote:
I still probably wouldn't of made it there if I tried... oh well. I would be too shy to meet Tom and Dan in person anyway.

To...SHY? HA! In most cases I think it's the other way around.

Well...Tom & Dan are probably more scared than shy of NG users...same diff.

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-17 00:32:16

so ya what is the highest lvl on ng? i wanna see!!! :)

Panera Bread Aftermath

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-17 00:38:12

At 4/17/04 12:32 AM, CoB_TRIPLE_5 wrote: so ya what is the highest lvl on ng? i wanna see!!! :)

It's 30. You could probably have found that out by doing a topic search.

BBS Signature

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-17 00:40:49

If you happen to return to the panera, take some advice from the best employee of one of the nations busiest Paneras:

Order the Frontega Chicken Sandwhich, its good.
If your the panera has the steak sandwhich/salad, avoid them. Infact, it's probably best to just avoid panera all together. Unless you like a delicious over priced turkey sandwich(5.01 at least it is in WI) and a bowl of baked potato soup(3.15). My favorite part of ordering is when you order two You Pick Twos with nothing else and no additional charges it comes out to be 12.34. 1-2-3-4. HAHAH! yeah, Panera sucks hard core, better than a McDonalds though.

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-17 03:41:56

har har you have no fanbase. Hah just kidding.

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-17 03:43:31

wow no one at all

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-17 07:33:06

Hey I'd of come if I was in Philly but the thing is that NG users/fans/artists are too widespread in the world to all come to Pandera Bread, PA.

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-17 07:36:22

No one probably showed up because Tom did it in the middle of a weekday, so most of us NG users were either in school or at work.

Hello?! What about FRIGGIN EASTER HOLIDAYS?

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-17 08:30:30

At 4/17/04 07:36 AM, HailMac wrote:
No one probably showed up because Tom did it in the middle of a weekday, so most of us NG users were either in school or at work.
Hello?! What about FRIGGIN EASTER HOLIDAYS?

O_o dude how long was your holiday? I was back by tuesday! Plus some people don't celebrate Easter...

Also I'm going with -Applesauce- on this one. It was just too short of a notice and many people were still in lockdown at either school or work.

Panera Bread Aftermath

Remember the good old days.

BBS Signature

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-17 10:34:17

like a lot of people said your newgrounds is know in all the world so if nobody lives in the same contry as yours... I live in canada so i couldn't come and anyway i would be too shy to come.

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-17 14:02:58

That's...hella funny! lol! I thought there was going to be like a bajillion people there...but that sucks...I guess

~CV

Panera Bread Aftermath

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-17 15:24:56

aww dude sorry man. I totally woulda showed man, just keep in mind your true loyal fans are mostly fellow stoners with very short term memory spans so..:P heh but your still hella cool son. peace

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-17 18:19:38

Whats wrong with the home page? Its so big, & not centred? I can still click pages, & play games so its still ok. I'm just confused!

Panera Bread Aftermath

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-17 18:31:14

Ok, that's not what really happened. Dan and I sat down at Panera Bread with our soup & sandwiches, ate, and left. No one showed up during the 25 minutes we were there. Experiment over. :)

Maybe if you tell us all where do go sometime during the summer we could have a Newgrounds convention where all the artist and fans could come and meet everyone and sell shirts and programs and such. just an idea

Panera Bread Aftermath

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-18 00:26:02

Yo, what Panera breads were u at.. I thought there was only one and that was the one that was by where I live.. I guess I was wrong eh?

Panera Bread Aftermath

Response to Panera Bread Aftermath 2004-04-18 04:19:46

Yeah, wonder if ya will ever make it as far as New Zealand? lol most likely not but hey im moving to America after school, maybe... jsut maybe, I'll meet the great (apparantly shy) Tom Fulp..o.O